Tevelde and Co.

Founded 2013 • With Angi since April 2018

Hours are not available for this pro right now. Please check back later.

4425 S 140TH ST

Omaha, NE 68137

Before and After

Before and After

gutter repair
We did a complete redo on this home. Everything is brand new (excluding the front porch) roof, gutters, windows, siding, front door and exterior paint. These are just some of the trades we offer.

Tevelde And Co. is a family home exterior remodeling business operating in Omaha. We’ve served hundreds of customers over the last seven years. We take care of all the exterior needs of a homeowner including siding, windows, interior/exterior painting, doors, roofing, and any other necessary exterior repairs. I have been working in the construction industry in Omaha since 2013 and couldn’t be more excited to get the opportunity to work with my two sons, Trey and Tristin. In an effort to set ourselves apart, we have made the number one priority to have a happy customer. In home remodeling and repair, all companies basically use the same materials, so we have made great efforts to build relationships with our customers, not just complete the job and move on. We pride ourselves in showing up on time with a smile, dressing sharp, following up with customers calls and following up after the job is complete. We check all our jobs when completed and are in contact with the crews as jobs are in progress. Another benefit to our customers is we are a James Hardie Elite Preferred Contractor, as well as a Pella Certified Contractor. Most of the siding, windows, and roofing are insurance claims. In an insurance claim, customers have many questions and concerns as the process can be very frustrating. We walk all our customers through the process and strive to get the repairs completed in a very timely manner. We do not advertise, but have built the business on referrals and love to get a call from someone who has been referred. Thank you in advance for choosing Tevelde And Co. Todd TeVelde...

Resposiveness

window replacement (4)interior painting (1)roofing (13)gutter repair (5)decks & porches (1)

06/26/2019

very well. they were very professional and thorough. looked for hail damage on roof. siding and windows.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
shake shingle roof repaired

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/18/2019

03/27/2019

They provided an excellent service. Responsive,efficient and took care of everything and No complaints. Tray the project manager coordinated with the roof,gutter and window companies and coordinated with the insurance company and work out the price with them. Worry free and easy process and he gave me his cell phone number. Scheduled on time and let me know if something comes up.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Hail storm damage repair. Roof,gutter and windows.

CATEGORY replacement windows

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/27/2019

03/15/2019

It was good. I would use them again in a second. Tray was excellent, followed up with me, worked with the insurance effectively, and they did a nice job. I would recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They were general contractors in fixing my house for hail damage.

CATEGORY replacement windows

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/09/2018

06/22/2018

Trey did a great job and I recommend him highly. Here's why. > Professional interactions throughout > Effective working with all of the sub contractors > Effective at interacting and communicating with insurance representatives > Timely responses to questions and inquiries > Financially competitive--the lowest bid we received out of four > No pressure approach at any time from start to finish > Kn...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I worked with Trey on hail damage to our home involving the roof, gutters, windows, lights and deck.

CATEGORY decks,gutter repair,roofing,replacement windows

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/11/2018

Thank you [Member Name Removed], we greatly appreciate your business as well as you taking the time to write us a review. Please keep us in mind for any future exterior needs! We look forward from hearing from you soon! -TeVelde and Co.

06/11/2018

It was seamless from start to finish! Over the top professional! They took care of all the necessary details. Our job was completed in a timely manner. (Even completed over a month earlier than another company, who did a neighbor's.) It was SUPER nice to have a clean yard afterwards too. No debris left from the job! Especially appreciated because we have small children and a dog.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New roof and gutters replaced due to hail storm.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/09/2017

Thanks so much [Member Name Removed]!

05/12/2018

Trey came to our house on time as scheduled. He inspected the roof from the angle on the ground and then on the roof. He is very knowledgeable about the roofs. He nicely answered all of my questions about the roof damage, roof installation, and roof repair. Very professional and very knowledgeable.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
roof inspection

CATEGORY roofing

Thank you J.J., we greatly appreciate your business as well as you taking the time to write us a review. Please keep us in mind for any future exterior needs! We look forward from hearing from you soon! -TeVelde and Co.

05/11/2018

Tristin TeVelde and his crew exceeded my expectations. Tristin is very professional and handled all aspects of my claim, including dealing with the insurance adjusters. He monitored his crew and the quality of their workmanship, which was excellent! Tristin handled every aspect of my claim just like he told me he would prior to me hiring him. I would highly recommend Tristin and his company.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced roof, gutters, down spouts, gutter leaf guard and repaired and painted ceiling due to a hail storm.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/25/2017

Thanks so much, [Member Name Removed]! Great doing business with you guys!

05/07/2018

It went very well. Trey was very very good from the beginning. He was patient, professional and helpful. They did a great job and cleaned up. He followed up as well.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They replaced my roof.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/01/2017

05/04/2018

Everything went fantastic! Responsive, professional, polite. We have already referred them to a couple of people that have used them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Total replacement of our shingle roof.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/01/2017

05/04/2018

They were timely with getting back to me after I called them. They were prompt with their response. The crew came out and did what they said they were going to do, with replacing the roof and gutters. They did a good job and if we had any issues, I could call them up and they would come right back out.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They completely took off and put on a new roof for me back in the fall. They also did my gutters too.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/01/2017

Tevelde and Co. is in the business of helping homeowners take care of the exterior of their homes after a storm or when their exterior has just run out of time.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available, Check