We offer estimates and quotes using video calling

Tevelde and Co.

Founded 2013 • With Angi since April 2018

4425 S 140TH ST

Omaha, NE 68137

Tevelde And Co. is a family home exterior remodeling business operating in Omaha. We’ve served hundreds of customers over the last seven years. We take care of all the exterior needs of a homeowner including siding, windows, interior/exterior painting, doors, roofing, and any other necessary exterior repairs. I have been working in the construction industry in Omaha since 2013 and couldn’t be more excited to get the opportunity to work with my two sons, Trey and Tristin. In an effort to set ourselves apart, we have made the number one priority to have a happy customer. In home remodeling and repair, all companies basically use the same materials, so we have made great efforts to build relationships with our customers, not just complete the job and move on. We pride ourselves in showing up on time with a smile, dressing sharp, following up with customers calls and following up after the job is complete. We check all our jobs when completed and are in contact with the crews as jobs are in progress. Another benefit to our customers is we are a James Hardie Elite Preferred Contractor, as well as a Pella Certified Contractor. Most of the siding, windows, and roofing are insurance claims. In an insurance claim, customers have many questions and concerns as the process can be very frustrating. We walk all our customers through the process and strive to get the repairs completed in a very timely manner. We do not advertise, but have built the business on referrals and love to get a call from someone who has been referred. Thank you in advance for choosing Tevelde And Co. Todd TeVelde...

Projects

Before and After project
Before and After

gutter repair

11/01/2020

B.J. R.

roof repair

Description of Work
Excellent price - excellent job

06/26/2019

Glen G.

very well. they were very professional and thorough. looked for hail damage on roof. siding and windows.

Description of Work
shake shingle roof repaired

03/27/2019

Gilbert (Gib) F.

They provided an excellent service. Responsive,efficient and took care of everything and No complaints. Tray the project manager coordinated with the roof,gutter and window companies and coordinated with the insurance company and work out the price with them. Worry free and easy process and he gave me his cell phone number. Scheduled on time and let me know if something comes up.

Description of Work
Hail storm damage repair. Roof,gutter and windows.

Category replacement windows

03/15/2019

James M.

It was good. I would use them again in a second. Tray was excellent, followed up with me, worked with the insurance effectively, and they did a nice job. I would recommend them.

Description of Work
They were general contractors in fixing my house for hail damage.

Category replacement windows

06/22/2018

James M.

Trey did a great job and I recommend him highly. Here's why. > Professional interactions throughout > Effective working with all of the sub contractors > Effective at interacting and communicating with insurance representatives > Timely responses to questions and inquiries > Financially competitive--the lowest bid we received out of four > No pressure approach at any time from start to finish > Knowledgeable in all subject areas > Comprehensive handling of every aspect of the claim > Trustworthy Hopefully we won't need these services again, but if we do, I'll call Trey. Thanks.

Description of Work
I worked with Trey on hail damage to our home involving the roof, gutters, windows, lights and deck.

Category decks,gutter repair,roofing,replacement windows

Thank you [Member Name Removed], we greatly appreciate your business as well as you taking the time to write us a review. Please keep us in mind for any future exterior needs! We look forward from hearing from you soon! -TeVelde and Co.

06/11/2018

Jacqueline B.

It was seamless from start to finish! Over the top professional! They took care of all the necessary details. Our job was completed in a timely manner. (Even completed over a month earlier than another company, who did a neighbor's.) It was SUPER nice to have a clean yard afterwards too. No debris left from the job! Especially appreciated because we have small children and a dog.

Description of Work
New roof and gutters replaced due to hail storm.

Category gutter repair,roofing

Thanks so much [Member Name Removed]!

05/12/2018

J.J. W.

Trey came to our house on time as scheduled. He inspected the roof from the angle on the ground and then on the roof. He is very knowledgeable about the roofs. He nicely answered all of my questions about the roof damage, roof installation, and roof repair. Very professional and very knowledgeable.

Description of Work
roof inspection

Thank you J.J., we greatly appreciate your business as well as you taking the time to write us a review. Please keep us in mind for any future exterior needs! We look forward from hearing from you soon! -TeVelde and Co.

05/11/2018

Phil W.

Tristin TeVelde and his crew exceeded my expectations. Tristin is very professional and handled all aspects of my claim, including dealing with the insurance adjusters. He monitored his crew and the quality of their workmanship, which was excellent! Tristin handled every aspect of my claim just like he told me he would prior to me hiring him. I would highly recommend Tristin and his company.

Description of Work
Replaced roof, gutters, down spouts, gutter leaf guard and repaired and painted ceiling due to a hail storm.

Category gutter repair,roofing

Thanks so much, [Member Name Removed]! Great doing business with you guys!

05/07/2018

Kay J.

It went very well. Trey was very very good from the beginning. He was patient, professional and helpful. They did a great job and cleaned up. He followed up as well.

Description of Work
They replaced my roof.

Jen B.

Everything went fantastic! Responsive, professional, polite. We have already referred them to a couple of people that have used them.

Description of Work
Total replacement of our shingle roof.

Jerel J.

They onsite management of the project was very good. They worked with our insurance company on the estimate, getting the work done and managed the project smoothly. They completed the job in 1 day.

Description of Work
They replaced a roof and gutters after some hail damage.

Gilbert F.

They were timely with getting back to me after I called them. They were prompt with their response. The crew came out and did what they said they were going to do, with replacing the roof and gutters. They did a good job and if we had any issues, I could call them up and they would come right back out.

Description of Work
They completely took off and put on a new roof for me back in the fall. They also did my gutters too.

05/03/2018

Michelle B.

It went fine. I didn't have any problems.

Description of Work
They put new roof and gutters, windows, did painting and staining inside.

Category gutter repair,roofing,replacement windows,interior painters

04/30/2018

Richard C.

Took time to explain things to me. Did an excellent job. I recommended them to my neighbors.

Description of Work
They did my roof and gutters.

04/30/2018

Chad C.

It went great. Communication was great. Got it done with two weeks.

Description of Work
They did roof and gutters on my home.

Thrasher Foundation Repair - Omaha

Thrasher services Nebraska, Western Iowa, Central and Western Kansas* and Northeast Missouri, providing foundation repair for settling and wall stabilization, basement waterproofing, concrete lifting and leveling, radon testing & mitigation, crawl space encapsulation, egress window installation and electrical services. At Thrasher, we work every day to challenge the status quo and provide an unparalleled experience for each of our customers. With over 45 years of experience, you can rest easy knowing the Thrasher team is here to serve you, your family and your home. (*Available services may vary.)

Hemeter Home Repair

We specialize in all phases of roofing services, repairs, replacements, installs, and more! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all the services we offer below and call -or- click to schedule a free estimate today!

HOME PRIDE CONTRACTORS INC

At Home Pride Contractors we strive to exceed our customer’s perception of what quality workmanship is all about. Our success is a result of paying attention to detail and performing at a high level for a fair price. We are a family owned and operated business with years of experience in the home improvement industry with specializations in roofing, siding, windows and gutters. Home Pride has built our reputation around the highest quality of professional service, products and craftsmanship. We look forward to the opportunity to help your dreams become a reality. Home Pride proudly serves the greater Omaha area as well as most of eastern Nebraska and western Iowa.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available, Check

Frequently Asked Questions & Answers about Tevelde and Co.

How is Tevelde and Co. overall rated?

Tevelde and Co. is currently rated 5 overall out of 5.

What payment options does Tevelde and Co. provide

Tevelde and Co. accepts the following forms of payment: Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available, Check

Does Tevelde and Co. offer free estimates?

Yes, Tevelde and Co. offers free project estimates.

Does Tevelde and Co. offer eco-friendly accreditations?

No, Tevelde and Co. does not offer eco-friendly accreditations.

Does Tevelde and Co. offer a senior discount?

No, Tevelde and Co. does not offer a senior discount.

Does Tevelde and Co. offer emergency services?

Yes, Tevelde and Co. offers emergency services.

Are warranties offered by Tevelde and Co.?

Yes, Tevelde and Co. offers warranties.

What services does Tevelde and Co. offer?

Tevelde and Co. offers the following services: Tevelde and Co. is in the business of helping homeowners take care of the exterior of their homes after a storm or when their exterior has just run out of time.