Crawl space encapsulation costs depend on factors such as the quality of your crawl space, your home’s size, and the services you request. Crawl space encapsulation can also improve the quality of the home and prevent long-term damage.
Get matched with top waterproofing contractors in Bantam, CT
There are 10 highly-rated local waterproofing contractors.
Recent Basement Waterproofing Reviews in Bantam
- Basement Solutions LLCExcellent. When the effluent pipe angle for the sump pump needed to be adjusted Bill had his guys come up in the middle of winter and remedy the problem. Bill also helped me set up the sump pump for remote monitoring We have had the system in place for several months now and it has gone through several large storms the last two resulting in flash flooding one producing over 7 inches of rain. The system kept the basement dry and is still running strong. I highly recommend Basement solutions for you basement need
- Basement Solutions LLCI initially found Basement Solutions on Angie’s List over 8 years ago. Due to the stellar ratings, I hired Bill and his company to install a sump pump in the basement of my home in Bantam. The job was so well done, and the level of professionalism so high, that I continued to hire Bill for a variety of additional jobs over the years, mainly involving a variety of outdoor drainage-related projects. He even replaced an old, poorly designed walkway that presented a significant slip-and-fall hazard with a beautiful paver walk that curved gracefully around the front of my entire house. And the result each time........problem PERMANENTLY solved!! I would therefore recommend Basement Solutions without hesitation! These folks are the best of the best!! A+++++ 👍👍👍👍�
- Basement Solutions LLCThe outcome for this job was BEYOND my highest expectations. I gave Bill a general idea of what I wanted, and his crew took it from there, with spectacular results!! And, I should mention that I have had Bill, Deb, and the team on MANY jobs here over the last 6-7 years, and the quality of their workmanship is consistent over time. They always come when they say, do what they say, and charge what they say. The results are ALWAYS outstanding. Out of all of the people/companies that help me keep my home in good repair, Basement Solutions is at the top of the list. They are consistently trustworthy and honest, and it is an honor to have them come to my home!!! HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!
- Basement Solutions LLCWork was originally scheduled for Monday, contractor called first thing in morning to say that they couldn't make it until the the next day due to weather issues (week-end snow storm). Contractor and crew arrived Tuesday morning and went right to work. Crew was polite and professional, and neat. They probed our existing floor drain, which we believed to be the cause of the problem. For 12 years we had had no problem with water in the basement. But after hurricane Irene in August, 2011 we had a lot of water in the basement, which wouldn't drain out. We were without power for four days with no means to pump water out, and we lost our oil burner motor and clothes dryer. After experimenting with pumps and observing, we determined that the problem was probably with the existing floor drain, as we live in a wet area and assumed that the water table had risen and the water was backing up through the drain. For a year and a half I used my own sump pump to periodically pump water to the outside - sometimes daily, sometimes every 2, 3 or 4 days depending on rainfall. This meant I couldn't leave home for more than a day or two. During a drought in spring/summer 2012 the basement dried out, but began filling up as soon as it rained. So we had water in our basement almost constantly during that period (our sump pump sat on the floor and would not activate until there was at least an inch of water on the floor.). On inspection, the contractor agreed that the source of the water was probably the floor drain. So rather than install a series of perimeter drains that would direct water to the sump pump (which was an option that we couldn't afford), I went on instinct and opted for just the sump pump system. It is working - basement is dry, and there are no signs of water leaking through foundation or at any point where foundation wall meets the foundation. For the first time in 18 months I don't need to check the basement every day or worry about setting up my pumps.. We are extremely pleased and relieved - 3 weeks after installation, basement is dry, and we have had melting snow and some fairly heavy rain. The company did its job and did it well
- Basement Solutions LLCFabulous! The basement is dry! My home is in a low spot next to wetlands and across from a pond. My husband and I have lived here for 25 years and assumed the basement would never be dry, but we were wrong. Out of desperation, with mold in the house and a basement that couldn't be used for storage, I started talking to people. One builder told us we had to trench around the outside of the house and waterproof the foundation, but he was wrong. Bill is terrific and his system really works. I can't say enough good things about how this solution has improved my home. Expensive, but well worth the price because it works
- Basement Solutions LLCFor years, the basement of my 1955 home flooded on a regular basis. Hundreds of gallons of water at a time came in, from mutiple locations around the basement, every time it rained. This was also an issue each spring with the melting snow. The paint on the cement floor peeled off, and there were multiple, large circles of white powder everywhere. There were water stains on the drywall, and, we suspected, mold under the paneling. I had a close, personal relationship with my wet/dry vac, the only way to get the water out. I was disgusted with the basement in general, and tried to stay out of it as much as possible. After finally joining Angie's List in February 2013, my first stop was to look at companies that addressed basement flooding. And there I found Basement Solutions! Despite their multiple positive reviews, I still felt that no one could fully fix the mess that was down there. But, with serious concerns for the integrity of my home's foundation, I contacted Bill via email. His response was immediate. Within just a few days of contacting him, we met for a consultation. He was very thorough, going through the main basement, as well as the crawl space under a 1990 addition. Several days later, his crew was at work in my basement. It was a dirty job, but they carefully protected my floors from the dust and grit. They also used plastic sheeting to protect the rest of my house. With AND without supervision, Bill's crew put in full, honest, work days! Breaks were minimal, with no fooling around. These guys were ALL business. AND, as proof, 24 hours after the sump pump was installed, we had a massive downpour that would normally have turned my basement into a swimming pool. But, check it out.......................BONE DRY!! My basement is usable space again. I didn't think anything could be done with it, but, clearly, Bill knows his stuff! So...............my only issue is, Angie's List needs something higher than an A rating, as "A" does not quite capture the quality of Bill and the crew's work! :o) Basement Solutions ROCKS!!!!!!!
- Basement Solutions LLCVery satisfied with the work done to waterproof the basement. No problems with water in the basement. Dave Kullgren
- Basement Solutions LLCThey were prompt in responding to my initial phone call. They came the next next day to analyze what work needed to be done. One week later they did the work to my satisfaction. The owner and his team were polite and highly capable.
- Basement Solutions LLCThe team was excellent. They provided a knowledgeable and professional consultancy on the first visit and laid out options with clear pros/cons and pricing. There were no surprised once we chose our preference and work was done promptly and to a high quality. We would definitely use them again.
- Basement Solutions LLCThe work was done as specified and on time. The crew members finished within the promised time frame and cleaned everything up nicely. The new drain and floor look great and based on one rainy day, seem to be working fine. We felt that for the work done, we received a very fair price and would recommend Bill to anyone
Basement Waterproofers in Bantam
- Business Description:Wet Basement Waterproofing, is your premier choice for basement waterproofing. We have provided high quality work and friendly customer service for years. Call today!Recent Review:Stephen was very polite and knowledgeable. He gave me a fair price. The job was done on a timely basis. He fixed the leaks in the basement and I no longer have to worry about water problems. I would recommend Stephen and his crew to anyonefarid s.
- Business Description:Advanced Basement Waterproofing specializes in complete basement sealing, moisture and mold removal and French drain installations throughout Western MA and Northern CT. Concrete and brick foundations can allow in water through cracks in the foundation that develop over time, openings in the joints or mortar areas as well as "bleeding" from pressure behind concrete surfaces. If you notice water in your basement or extreme moisture, then you have a water intrusion issue that you will want to..Recent Review:The team was great as always....I needed my brick foundation repointed and painted with Drylok. The team also regraded the soil around my house and installed edging and rock. The work exceeded expectations, was done promptly, and at a fair priceBrendon S.
- Business Description:Connecticut Basement Systems is your trusted expert for basement waterproofing, crawl space repair, basement finishing, and foundation repair. Using patented, warrantied products, we provide permanent solutions for your home. Have a wet, flooded basement or crawl space? Tilted or bowing foundation walls? A basement you want to finish? We have a solution. We proudly serve homeowners and businesses all throughout Connecticut & Westchester County, NY. Call us today for a free inspection and no-o..Recent Review:The consultation went great. Cary came out and spent about an hour measuring and evaluating our basement. He left me with a quote the same day as well as my options. Although a little pricey we decided to go for it. The guys came out a few weeks later to insulate and were here all day. No issues there. However, the basement has not warmed up since and we spent quite a bit of money and were told it would be about 60-65° down there. It only increased by maybe 5° and still isn’t even close to 60/65°. I emailed the guy Cary who came out and was told he’d talk to his guys about it. No response. I had to follow up. Then he said he’d send someone out. Never got a call or anything to schedule it. Again I had to reach out. Weeks later he finally said he’d come out on 3/18/21 at noon. It’s now almost 1pm and he’s still not here. Their service was great when they wanted our money but now that we have paid, it seems we are not longer a priority and they don’t care to come fix whatever the problem may be. Very disappointing. We spent thousands of dollars and our basement still feels very coldAlyssa D.
- Business Description:Family run business with a 6 month same as cash promotion with no interest and no payments for 180 days!! Basement Solutions LLC is Family-owned and operated by Bill McLachlan. He is experienced and knowledgeable about spotting potential problems and creating solutions to remedy the situation. Bill does a complete, thorough, and free inspection from both the inside and outside. Then a full written proposal is written on site and explained to you in detail. Another important difference: we tr..Recent Review:Excellent. When the effluent pipe angle for the sump pump needed to be adjusted Bill had his guys come up in the middle of winter and remedy the problem. Bill also helped me set up the sump pump for remote monitoring We have had the system in place for several months now and it has gone through several large storms the last two resulting in flash flooding one producing over 7 inches of rain. The system kept the basement dry and is still running strong. I highly recommend Basement solutions for you basement needAnthony I.
- Business Description:Save money, If you have a basement its a good bet that you've experienced the heartbreak of water damage. What you may not realize is that a water logged basement may not be bad just for what you've been storing down there but it also leads to a unhealthy mold, foundation damage and other dire consequences. The solution is Brilliant Basement Waterproofing, LLC. We've got what it takes to restore your home to you dry, safe and well protected from the elements. Call us today for your free estim..Recent Review:Great group of hard working guys! Did a great job and cleaned up after themselves! Very punctual and efficient! Would highly recommend!Alexandra J.
- Business Description:Buy local! Since 1976, Eastern Waterproofing has been a locally owned, family business specializing in guaranteed basement waterproofing and drainage solutions. We also offer complete site services including excavation and concrete form and flat-work in addition to utility installation water, fire, sewer, septic, stormRecent Review:I had Eastern Waterproofing work on two houses, including our primary residence. Both jobs were done on time and were high quality. Jon and team were very professional and I was very happy with the work. I had a plumber tell me that the work was done very wellKevin R.
- Business Description:Physical Address: 1886 Watertown Ave, Oakville, CT 06779. Alt Bus name: CT Cellar Doors. See website for Recent Commercials & Photos.Recent Review:I found this company to be very responsive to phone calls and questions. The 2 guys they sent to do the job were extremely nice and actually had to do more work than expected but were patient and did a good job and they too were happy to answer any of my questions and explained everything about the operation of the doors very clearly. The new cellar doors replaced old rusted ones and certainly improved the appearance of the house. I would recommend this companyLinda C.
- Business Description:We continually strive to exceed expectations by ensuring that each project is completed quickly and within budget. When planning your next project, rely on a company that offers unparalleled knowledge, experience and expertise. Contact us today to learn more about what sets us apart from the competition. We look forward to the opportunity to serve youRecent Review:Mr. Montuori responded to our phone call and gave us what he thought was wrong, and then visited to see the problem. He told us what needed to be done (install a sump pump) and he also recommended closing our existing sump pump in the boiler room. We have had this problem for awhile and had other estimates, including digging a trench all around the house for over $20,000. We were very happy to pay $3800. for this professional job. We will use this company again if we have any other problems needing this type of remedyEileen G.
- Business Description:• 30+ Years Restoration Experience • Family Owned & Operated • "A+" BBB Rating • IICRC Certified • For Over 30 Years, New England Restoration LLC has provided Quality Restoration Services of every variety to Fairfield County, New Haven, & the Surrounding Areas! • Established Relationship with All Major Insurance Carriers • Our Expert Technicians are equipped with the Most Advanced Training & Technology available ensuring the job is completed on the 1st attempRecent Review:It was excellent, they were very professional, on time, ,neat, did quality work, easy to deal with, very responsive to phone calls.Dave P.
- Business Description:We specialize in all types of masonry. We fulfill all your masonry needs. Give us a call so you can see what we can do for you.Recent Review:Excellent! Alex and his team did some beautiful work creating our patio, retaining wall and firepit. We absolutely love it and it has really brought our entire back yard to life. The job was done right, it was done quick, and the yard looked amazing after they were done. Couldn't recommend them moreMike M.
Deals in Bantam for Basement Waterproofing
Explore our Solution Center for helpful basement waterproofer articles
When calculating the cost to waterproof your basement, you need to factor in much more than just a can of waterproof paint. We’ve rounded up the top types of waterproofing projects and how much they cost so you can figure out your budget.
Sometimes, simple preventative steps, such as routine gutter cleaning, can be enough to keep water out of your basement. But, depending on the problem, you may have to consider a combination of basement waterproofing solutions.
Find waterproofing contractors in
- New Preston Marble Dale
- South Kent
- West Cornwall
- New Milford
waterproofing contractors in Bantam
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Advanced Basement Waterproofing44 Blanche St
- Alex Masonry62 Sky Hill Cir
- All Dry Basement Systems LLC34-J Keeler St
- American Dry Basement Systems/Mold Pro Inc28 Del Mar Dr
- Apple Hill Construction LLCPO Box 206
Beacon Falls, Connecticut
- Advanced Basement Waterproofing
- Dorian Visionheart Dyer3560 South Brandon Street
- Dorian Visionheart Dyer
- Ferrandino Enterprises LLC18 Highview Rd
- Ferrandino Enterprises LLC
- Hampton Enterprise LLC254 W Lawrence Harris Hwy
- Hampton Enterprise LLC
- Icon Home Improvement Inc1106 E 73rd St
Brooklyn, New York
- Icon Home Improvement Inc
- M & M Construction LLC49 Brown St
- M & M Construction LLC
- New England Restoration LLC136 Huntingtown Road
- New England Restoration LLC
- Premiere Industries LLC296 Reynolds Bridge Rd Ste 1
- Premiere Industries LLC
- RPM SEPTIC SYSTEMS7 Corn Tassle Rd
- RPM SEPTIC SYSTEMS
- Savy & Sons612 Church St
- Savy & Sons
- The BullBagPO Box 978
North Branford, Connecticut
- The BullBag
- Under This Roof Remodeling LLCPo Box 287
- Under This Roof Remodeling LLC