Finding the correct subbase is important for any concrete project, and many people choose to use sand. While sand may seem like a good subbase, there are a lot of factors that you should consider before going with this option.
Get matched with top concrete contractors in Bantam, CT
There are 19 highly-rated local concrete contractors.
Recent Concrete Repair Reviews in Bantam
- Basement Solutions LLCExcellent. When the effluent pipe angle for the sump pump needed to be adjusted Bill had his guys come up in the middle of winter and remedy the problem. Bill also helped me set up the sump pump for remote monitoring We have had the system in place for several months now and it has gone through several large storms the last two resulting in flash flooding one producing over 7 inches of rain. The system kept the basement dry and is still running strong. I highly recommend Basement solutions for you basement need
- Guarco Construction Driveway Paving & Snow RemovalI highly recommend Guarco Construction. Carl Guarco and his crew just completed paving and curbing my parents' long, steep, curving driveway -- not an easy job. They dug up and removed the old asphalt, gave extra attention to preparing the bed, paved the main driveway, installed curbing and a secondary driveway/parking spot. Carl kept me well informed during the entire process and always responded to my calls and questions right away. The driveway looks beautiful. I would definitely hire Guarco Construction again for other paving work
- Basement Solutions LLCI initially found Basement Solutions on Angie’s List over 8 years ago. Due to the stellar ratings, I hired Bill and his company to install a sump pump in the basement of my home in Bantam. The job was so well done, and the level of professionalism so high, that I continued to hire Bill for a variety of additional jobs over the years, mainly involving a variety of outdoor drainage-related projects. He even replaced an old, poorly designed walkway that presented a significant slip-and-fall hazard with a beautiful paver walk that curved gracefully around the front of my entire house. And the result each time........problem PERMANENTLY solved!! I would therefore recommend Basement Solutions without hesitation! These folks are the best of the best!! A+++++ 👍👍👍👍�
- Alvarez Masonry Landscaping & ConstructionThe project came out absolutely beautiful!! The crew worked hard their skill is impeccable and meticulous! Communication was ongoing and open during entire project. We will definitely recommend Alvarez Masonry!!!! Thank you for an outstanding job!
- Sammy MasonryI highly recommend Sammy's Masonry. The owner and his crew are very professional. I had a major stone wall fall on my property and his crew worked consistently until the job was finished. I didn't have to worry about the owner switching between jobs. And the quality of work was outstanding. I can highly recommend Sammy's Masonry to anyone in Connecticut looking for top shelf masonry work, sidewalks, paint, stucco, landscaping and construction
- Perez Asphalt & PavingWas supposed to show up to look at our damaged driveway. Never showed up . didn’t answer any of the texts or phone calls. unreliable do not recommend. find somebody else.
- Arnold's Masonry and Construction LLCAwesome! Extremely professional and prompt responses throughout the completion of the project! I really appreciated his high quality workmanship and the pride he takes in his work. I highly recommend him!
- DH & K Construction LLCThe team at DH &K did a fabulous job in our property. We are very happy with every single project they completed. It is not only that they are AMAZING masons but they are wonderful hands on people. They are very punctual and professional. They answered all the questions we had and were very open to any changes we had to make. They did a good job cleaning up after everything was finished. We would happily recommend them and they are our to go to masons for every project (big or small) we had or will have in the future
- DH & K Construction LLCBenny and his associate arrived early and left late, completed the work in 2 days, and cleaned up after themselves. Now I have a gorgeous walkway that will last for years. I'm looking forward to having them come back to do more work.
- Sammy MasonrySammy's was great! They showed up on time, completed the work on time, and cleaned up after they were done. The jobs were done correctly, neatly, professionally and for a fair price. The employees were very respectful, too. I would definitely recommend using Sammy's Masonry.
Concrete Repair Contractors in Bantam
- Business Description:My focus is quality and quantity. I never take the easy way out and try to cut corner. All of my employees have 3 or more years of experience. We will take our time and give you the highest quality of work possible and make sure you are 100% happy when we are finished. Please call us today for an estimate on your next concrete or asphalt project!Recent Review:I was beautiful, it came out awesome. They were very hard workers, they don't stop, very good ethics, good people, I have no complaints.Erik M.
- Business Description:With over 20 years of construction experience, we are here to address all your masonry and concrete needs.Recent Review:EXCELLENT DEMOLITION CONCRETE AND REPLACE WITH PAVERS ETCREID S.
- Business Description:Splendid Paving has established a reputation as one of the premier residential paving companies in Connecticut. Our 22 years of experience can handle residential paving projects of all types and sizes. We provide quality servicRecent Review:Fernando and his crew are awesome, the hardest working guys I have seen. They treat your job like it is there own!!! My driveway looks amazing!!! Worth every penny spent. They went above and beyond what was required. If you need your driveway done call these guys, I promise you won’t be sorryWilliam p.
- Business Description:15 years in the business. Free estimate. Customer satisfaction is our priority.Recent Review:We hired Benny and his team last summer to remove an old, cracked and uneven concrete patio in our backyard, and then re-pour the concrete. The work done was flawless, efficient, and communicative. A year later and our concrete patio still looks beautifulSam N.
- Business Description:23 years of experience working with concrete, asphalt, patios, sealants, and much more. Available to work right away and help with all your needs. Dedicated to give you quality work with a service-oriented attitude. We look forward to doing business with youRecent Review:Was supposed to show up to look at our damaged driveway. Never showed up . didn’t answer any of the texts or phone calls. unreliable do not recommend. find somebody else.Didi R.
- Business Description:R&M offer masonry Services and not only .Here we are trying for the best for our clients that choose our expertise in this domain. Our philosophy is to intertwine the european model and culture in our model of work and trying to implement that model in the benefit of our costumers. Our expertise offer services in residential and commercial work too.satisfaction of our costumers is our fuel to keep going and be more absolute in our excellence.We provide our services in entire Connecticut ,and ..Recent Review:It went great! This Excellent father-son (and crew) team were punctual at every step - from coming in for estimates, to providing them, to providing a project timeline and sticking to it. Excellent customer service - polite and friendly. High quality work - we love the patio they built for us. Hard and efficient workers they do their best to stick to schedule and are very good at cleaning after themselves when they are done. Very reasonable pricing - they actively provide suggestions to limit costs. One of the best contractors I had at my homeMarios S.
- Business Description:Precision. Punctuality. Commitment to excellence. US Home Improvement CO has been a family-owned business since 2008. Our goal is for the customer to leave satisfied with their service. Providing fencing services and first rate service has been our number one priority for the past 12 years. We have been servicing the greater Naugatuck area for all your needs. We provide service for commercial and residential customers. Fully licensed and insuredRecent Review:Excellent job. Easy to work with and reasonable.Jody W.
- Business Description:We specialize in all types of masonry. We fulfill all your masonry needs. Give us a call so you can see what we can do for you.Recent Review:Excellent! Alex and his team did some beautiful work creating our patio, retaining wall and firepit. We absolutely love it and it has really brought our entire back yard to life. The job was done right, it was done quick, and the yard looked amazing after they were done. Couldn't recommend them moreMike M.
- Business Description:Physical Address: 1886 Watertown Ave, Oakville, CT 06779. Alt Bus name: CT Cellar Doors. See website for Recent Commercials & Photos.Recent Review:I found this company to be very responsive to phone calls and questions. The 2 guys they sent to do the job were extremely nice and actually had to do more work than expected but were patient and did a good job and they too were happy to answer any of my questions and explained everything about the operation of the doors very clearly. The new cellar doors replaced old rusted ones and certainly improved the appearance of the house. I would recommend this companyLinda C.
- Business Description:We are two generation masons who specialize in European Style Masonry. With over 13+ years of experience I am confident in getting your jobs done right. Please call us today for a free estimate!Recent Review:The process was smooth Denis was responsive, answered all my questions, timely and did a great job! I will definitely use them again.Yahira o.
Deals in Bantam for Concrete Repair
Explore our Solution Center for helpful concrete repair contractor articles
If you have cracks in your concrete driveway, find out how to avoid scams and get the best contractor for your project. Learn the basics of driveway repair and the best practices in getting quotes so that your repairs can move forward seamlessly.
Installing paver tiles over existing concrete is a great way to upgrade the look and feel of surfaces on the outside of your home. However, you should consider a few things before taking this route, and this guide describes all of the ins and outs.
Find concrete contractors in
- New Preston Marble Dale
- South Kent
- West Cornwall
- New Milford
concrete contractors in Bantam
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Able Safety Consulting124 Front St
Massapequa Park, New York
- Albys Masonry550 woodbury road
- Alex Masonry62 Sky Hill Cir
- All Dry Basement Systems LLC34-J Keeler St
- American Dry Basement Systems/Mold Pro Inc28 Del Mar Dr
- Amo masonry contractors190 Neill dr
- Apple Hill Construction LLCPO Box 206
Beacon Falls, Connecticut
- Arnold's Masonry and Construction LLC40 Wooster Avenue
- Able Safety Consulting
- Icon Home Improvement Inc1106 E 73rd St
Brooklyn, New York
- Icon Home Improvement Inc
- S&A Masonry61 MALLORY RD
- SEGALLA'S TURNKEY HOUSING, LLC3 Cemetery Road / RT 7 PO BOX 531
- Splendid Paving36 Gorman Cir
- STONE WALL CO143 MIDDLE ROAD TPKE
- Stone work construction
Mastic, New York
- S&A Masonry
- US Home Improvement CO28 Wesley St
- US Home Improvement CO