When you’re ready to remove the popcorn ceiling in your bedroom, who do you call? Find out who to hire for this project—and if this is something you can DIY.
Get matched with top drywall contractors in Valley Springs, CA
There are 6 highly-rated local drywall contractors.
Matching on Angi
Recent Drywall Reviews in Valley Springs
- Hawley & Sons Construction & Handyman ServicesWarren and his team provided excellent service. We were very pleased with the end product and will contact them again first for ALL our handyman, remodel, or new build projects. Many thanks!!
- Bautistas DrywallThomas has worked on several projects of ours and is a trusted member of our team. I have rentals, and Thomas projects ideas that are both practical and professional.
- Bautistas DrywallOUTSTANDING!!! Thomas is the BEST! We just appreciate him so much for being on time, thorough and can do so many others things and he helped us with “ others” because we had just moved in and we needed many other small jobs which he did with care. His drywall expertise is outstanding! He is like a talented good friend who can keep it business which we truly appreciate. Bonus is his prices are ALWAYS so fair!!
- Galos DrywallSamuel repaired our wall beyond expectations, taking the time and care to replicate wall details. He was also very professional and courteous
- Mike the HandymanHe was very polite and called to make appointment for when he can come to do job. He did a good job and I would hire him again.
- SOD Home GroupWe spent over 5 months researching for a contractor that can remodel our kitchen before making our decision on will we hire. We got few estimates and in home consultations, and finally found SOD builders. SOD builders have been nothing but exceptional! Adam is an brilliant advisor. He was original, comprehensive, bright and loving. His wide knowledge is particularly helpful when it comes to decisions making. Unfortunately, our kitchen was unusual shape and he was able to create a perfect design within at shape. Adam was very quickly for any design changes and patiently took as much time as we needed during the design meetings. Oren the owner was always on top of our remodeling. Before the design was approved, he personally came over to confirm the drawings. He then oversees the actual work in order to make sure that there are no problems or issues with the overall work. The kitchen cabinets were delivered to our house on time and the installation took 3 days. The installation went really well. We had few minor problems which Adam dealt and solved them immediately and without any drama. We are so impressed with the quality, precision and finish. It has been few months since the remodeling project got completed and we are still impressed by how the new kitchen came out including its beauty and design. This project was completed on time and within the budget we had agree
- SOD Home GroupI hired SOD builders to do a complete remodeling of my kitchen and 2 bathrooms at my house. I had received few other quotes for this massive remodeling, but all of them were expensive and more than that, they made me feel that all they care was to make a sell and nothing else. Oren in the other hand, made me feel very comfortable with his knowledge and experience without giving me some nonsense estimate. The kitchen came out amazing! And the bathrooms too. Everyone who came to my house for a visit said it looks gorgeous. The kitchen work that they did included almost every aspect of it (from new floors to hardware and appliances).The bathrooms also included everything (1 bathroom included a shower jet system and the other one included a bath tub). I am very picky when it comes to details and color matching. Oren was able to nail it! Oren who was the project manager, was always available to my calls/texts about any question or concern that I had. All related issues were addressed in a short manner. Oren says he wants the customer to be happy and he means it. There were no hidden charges and everything was delivered as promised and on budget. They are my go to company for all future projects now
- Trig Builders Inc.We interviewed and spoke to a lot of construction companies for our master bathroom and kitchen remodeling project and we ended up by hiring Trig Builders. What a great and professional people of no less than sensational skilled people! We couldn’t be happier from the whole work that they did for us at our house. They were absolutely honest, fast phase, and very experience while they always kept guidance and advise us during the work which was fantastic, and huge plus. Yossi, our project manager was wonderful! We are so happy with the final results of the work which was leading me to also have them redo my flooring. Thanks a lot
- Trig Builders Inc.After having several consults, Trig Builders was the best one of all from the beginning. They listened carefully to our thoughts, vision & ideas while providing us with amazing feedbacks in order to make it happen! They provided us with many options that included all the things we could ever ask for, including options that are more priced friendly and clearly let us have free choices to be made. The digital draft that they did for us was the best thing that they did in order to show us how the new kitchen would really look like and the whole team was very friendly in presenting us new ideas if we didn’t like something that they originally suggested to us. The remodeling was smooth and we dealt with a main crew that we came to know by their names even. Trig Builders is the one that will be your partner, fan and will take action through any hurdle in the plan. Your dream becomes theirs as you walk through whatever remodel you can think of
- Trig Builders Inc.Excellent service and great people to have at our home. Ezra (our project manager) along with Odelia did an awesome work by communicating with us and bring to reality everything we wanted include some changes that came up along the way. We are strongly recommend Trig Builders to anyone for any type of home remodeling project
Drywall Contractors in Valley Springs
- Business Description:Locally owned & operated. 20+ years experience. Family business. Also Serving other portions of California, Ask for Details.Recent Review:Arrived on time and did a really good job within a short time.Ben M.
- Business Description:Hello! My name is Tracy Lennon and I have been painting homes in the valley for 35 years. I offer the best price and the highest quality painting. You can't get the lowest price and the highest quality no matter what any other painter tells you, You will only deal with me, I actually do the painting, not a crew of strangers that you have not talked to before they show up at your home. Give me a call so I can put you in contact with some of my satisfied customers. I have been running my busine..Recent Review:Tracy Lennon Painting did an awesome job transforming our home. Dakota and crew use quality materials and paint, repaired cracks prior to applying the paint and made our home look 10 years younger. Dakota and crew were very professional, showed up early for work daily, worked hard and fast, and cleaned up work area. Tracy Lennon, the owner provided a fair estimate and competitive pricing, came for visual inspection and got us on calendar the next day! We are very happy with the results and plan on calling them again when it's time to paint the inside of our home. Highly recommendedToni J.
- Business Description:With experience dating back to the early 2000s, I have been specializing in painting services, where I have established my own business, Torres Painting. I have the best quality of work and I always make sure all my customers are happy with my service. Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today!Recent Review:I would highly recommend Torres Painting. They were punctual, and extremely professional. The job was completed in 2 days and it was better than I would have thought. Everything was cleaned up upon completion!!Charlie P.
- Business Description:We are a company dedicated to making friends and customers. The goal of this company is to create a business that has the ability to provide its employees with a career that will support them and their families. Knowing that the only way to do that is to have long lasting relationships with our customers is what I (Rich Martin, Owner) believe has brought us this far. We are always ready to serve our community with all of their plumbing needs. With award winning serviceRecent Review:I attempted a homeowner fix which resulted in a broken pipe in the wall. I called Martin Plumbing and they had a plumber at my house within 15 min. I was stunned. They were fast, professional and reasonable. I highly recommend them!! They are now on speed dial with me. Thank YouWes C.
- Business Description:A Home Depot Service Provider and General Contractor for Southern California home remodel projects.Recent Review:So great. Great and quick communication and quick service. Came and did what they said they were gonna do and had it done BEFORE they said it was going to be done. There was no time wasted. Guys came in their company cars, worked, took their lunch, came back and continued until days end. I was quite impressed with the amount of work they completed and how well they did it. The owner came to check on the job and they cleaned up very well at the end of the day. We have had a lot of work done at our house over the years, and they are by far the most efficient, clean and professional. This was a patio replacement. We had an old steel patio and they replaced it with a stunning white aluminum patio, with two fans and an attached gazebo with carriage lights. It is stunning. They went above and beyond on design. The price was also comparable to other estimates i received for just the main patio with no gazebo. So I felt like I got more than what I paid for. Will definitely have them come back to do a full backyard remodelMichelle A.
- Business Description:Newly engineered or remodeled decks, wood, decks, composite decks, timbertech, exotic brazilian decks.Recent Review:Fabulous! Will and his team removed large old wooden deck, including support structure, and built new one using Firberon composite materials. About 3 weeks in all. It looks great and feels much sturdier. We couldn’t be happier. Highly recommend this groupJR R.
- Business Description:Whether your project is a new construction, custom built home, an existing remodel, or an energy efficient upgrade, Landmark Construction has the industry experience and skilled staff to make your construction project a success. Our goal is to save you money through energy-efficient construction. Landmark Construction is California’s premier Air-Conditioning Contractor and Heating Contractor. Along with HVAC contracting we can better regulate your home’s temperature with new insulation and a ..Recent Review:Ezra and Charles are very friendly and personable. That is, when they want to take your money. What good is a 12-year warranty if you start ignoring your customers at 2 years. I needed my HVAC replaced. Because the HVAC sits on my roof, I decided to redo the roof too. Ezra and Charles came out and were really friendly so I immediately had a good impression of them. Even though it would’ve been cheaper to go with a roofer and a separate HVAC company, I decided to go with Landmark Construction Crew, aka Landmark Energy Upgrades. I figured it would be a more seamless process for one company to do both. I got this done in December of 2016. The thing with a roof is that you don’t know if it’s a good job or not until it rains so I waited to write a review. Around January 2018 ( a little over a year later ) we got some much needed rain but unfortunately, I had a leak coming from one of my vents. I emailed Ezra and he sent out a roofer. The roofer came, looked at the vent, jumped up on the roof for ten minutes and said he was done. Months later, it rained again, it leaked again, I emailed Ezra again. I decided to take a closer look at the vent and noticed that there was sunlight in the ductwork. I figured sunlight equals gap somewhere. When the roofer came, I told him and he said it’s nothing, probably just a reflection, without even taking a look. Then the roofer tells me that the next time there is a leak, I need to call the HVAC guy because it’s not a roof problem. I couldn’t believe it so I told him that HIS company IS the HVAC guy!! I used one company to do the roof and the HVAC so there is NOBODY else to blame. So, he jumps back on the roof and was done and gone in 10 minutes. About a month goes by and the rain is back and so is my leak. It’s 2019 so it rained a lot this year. Good for California, bad for me. So, I emailed Ezra again. After a few weeks, no reply. So, I email him again with pictures, a few more weeks go by and no reply. So, I call him and he picked up the phone. He sounded surprised to hear from me (probably didn’t recognize my phone number) and I start telling him about the leak. He said he didn’t get my emails but just text him my address and he’ll send somebody. A couple of weeks goes by and nothing. So, I text him again and after weeks and weeks of waiting, no reply. I’ve emailed, called, and texted so, at this point, it’s very obvious he’s avoiding me. If you are looking for a friendly company that is willing to take your hard-earned cash then Landmark is for you. But if you’re looking for a company that is accountable for their work then look elsewhere. I know I amTony T.
- Business Description:Robinson Construction recently relocated to the glorious wine country in the Sierra Foothills. We are excited to now be serving the Greater Placerville area, including El Dorado County, Placer County, Amador County and Claveras County. Prior to its relocation, it had been serving the Greater Folsom/Sacramento area since 2000. From our first project over twenty years ago, our goal has remained the same: Deliver quality work in a timely manner, in budget and with complete customer satisfaction...
- Business Description:Servicing the Tri-County Area for more than 12 years! Busy schedules can make home repairs hard to get to. Now your growing "To Do" list just looks overwhelming and unmanageable. Where do you start? It takes just one call to hire your local Handyman to solve all your home repair headaches. Professional, safe, reliable and on-time, every time, that's my guarantee. I will complete all of your major and minor home repairs in a quick, efficient manner, making your "To Do" list manageable, all..
- Business Description:All remodels custom homes and much more
Explore our Solution Center for helpful drywall contractor articles
The location and functionality of your wall will impact price. Most jobs will cost between $939 and $2,697. Walls that are load bearing will cost slightly more.
We’ve compiled some tips to help you identify the problems behind cracks in your drywall ceiling seam, how to fix them, and when to call in the pros.
Find drywall contractors in
drywall contractors in Valley Springs
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A Galvan Development, Inc.12997 Lehigh Ct.
- Advance ConstructionP.O. Box 506
Chicago Park, California
- all in one construction21092 shaws flat school rd
- All Phase Remodeling18171 Butte View Ct
- Allen Docimo Professional Handyman Services48275 Silver Valley Rd .
NEWBERRY SPRINGS, California
- Allstar Construction & Pest Management23800 Mount Elizabeth Rd
Twain Harte, California
- America's Best Inc18723 Via Princessa
Santa Clarita, California
- American Home Painting &Decorating811 Saffron Dr
- A Galvan Development, Inc.
- CAVE'S PAINTING39086 DIANRON RD
- CDL Construction732 Gettysburg Way
- Central Coast Acoustic CeilingsPO Box 580
Grover Beach, California
- Chris Olive Handyman Services24661 CA-88
- Comprehensive Construction Services (CCS)PO Box 805
San Andreas, California
- Cruz 4 ConstructionPO Box 693641
- CAVE'S PAINTING
- Double Dub Construction3381 Sky Ln
SHINGLE SPRINGS, California
- Double Dub Construction
- Gardina ConstructionP.O. Box 2056
San Andreas, California
- Gardina Construction
- Landmark Energy Upgrades12515 Sherman Way Suite A
North Hollywood, California
- Landmark Energy Upgrades
- Mario Mejicanos Construction3313 Fairfield Ave
- Married Couple Painting LLC10760 Wigwam Rd. #46
- Martin Plumbing1221 Post Rd Ste C
- martinez tile company4716 Katrina Pl
- Mateo's Painting Company37213 51st St E.
- michael david construction534 w hedges
- Mario Mejicanos Construction
- Thalen Painting4300 Blake Dr
- Thomas Ciccones' Business Consultant Entrepreneur1135 North Wickham Road
- Torres Painting 1916 Boise Ave
- Tracy Lennon Painting1445 W Willow St
- Tusk Construction8385 Oakridge Rd
Mountain Ranch, California
- TWO GUYS PAINTING43143 45th St W
- Thalen Painting
- Watkins Construction1351 Sawmill Rd.
- Watkins Construction
- Zion Builders Inc2309 W Alpine Ave
- Zion Builders Inc