Thalen Painting

Founded 1990 • With Angi since April 2011

Locally owned & operated. 20+ years experience. Family business. Also Serving other portions of California, Ask for Details....

Dareck Gutierrez

Dareck Gutierrez offers General handyman services in the Livingston, CA and surrounding areas. We're trained and dedicated to providing quality service for all of our clients. I have over 6 years of experience in the home construction and repair industry, so I know what it takes to get your job done right. When you hire us, you're hiring a team of professionals who are trained and skilled to deliver lasting value to your home. We are offering free estimates and would love to look at any upcoming project you have in your home. Have a question? Call us or click for a free quote today!

Tracy Lennon Painting

Hello! My name is Tracy Lennon and I have been painting homes in the valley for 35 years. I offer the best price and the highest quality painting. You can't get the lowest price and the highest quality no matter what any other painter tells you, You will only deal with me, I actually do the painting, not a crew of strangers that you have not talked to before they show up at your home. Give me a call so I can put you in contact with some of my satisfied customers. I have been running my business with the best kind of advertising, word of mouth, for 35 years so give me a call and let me add you to my list of more than satisfied customers. Thanks for letting me serve you! Tracy Lennon 1-209-601-0905 anytime p.s. I'm a guy and not related to John Lennon of the Beatles, but I do have a band, and I am related to the Lennon sisters of Lawrence Welk fame. 35 years experience Interior/Exterior Pressure washing Drywall repairs Texturing High ceilings Resedential/ Commercial No job too big or too small Work nights and weekends License #787589 1-209-601-0905 anytime

Ecofriendly Precision

Ecofriendly precision is an complete professional pressure and soft washing service provider. We specialize in house, concrete, pavers, pool decks, solar panels, wood fences, storefronts, dumpster pads, fleets, windows, gutters and much more.

02/20/2020

Arrived on time and did a really good job within a short time.

Description of Work
painted 2 rooms

Category interior painters

01/19/2018

Fantastic. Herb and his crew did a great job, and even finished a day early! Very pleased. Yes, would definitely hire them again!

Description of Work
Entire interior of house painted in prep for selling house.

Category interior painters

It was a pleasure working with you [Member Name Removed], and I look forward to painting your new home!

12/05/2017

we had various paint jobs around the house, and herb did a really nice job. he's also a very nice person.

Description of Work
various paint jobs

Category house painters

09/17/2017

Herb Thalen was very good to work with. He did a very good job in a timely manner both times I used his services.

Description of Work
I currently had my house trim, window shutters and front door painted. It made the rest of the house look like new again as well. This is my second time using Thalen Painting. The first time was about 18 months ago. He painted my living room and my bedroom. Both turned out great!

Category house painters,interior painters

07/31/2017

Never use him. He only wants to paint a house that doesn't need prepping. The paint was peeling and he didn't want to mess with it.

Description of Work
Exterior house painting package paint included

Category house painters

Your home was lead base. The special deal on line was just a wash and paint..no prep work and no scraping!

Residential & Commercial Exterior & Interior Painting, Trim, Ceilings, Pressure Washing, Drywall, Special Finishes & Faux Finishing

Visa, Check, MasterCard, American Express, Discover