Thalen Painting

Founded 1990 • With Angi since April 2011

Locally owned & operated. 20+ years experience. Family business. Also Serving other portions of California, Ask for Details....

Tracy Lennon Painting

Hello! My name is Tracy Lennon and I have been painting homes in the valley for 35 years. I offer the best price and the highest quality painting. You can't get the lowest price and the highest quality no matter what any other painter tells you, You will only deal with me, I actually do the painting, not a crew of strangers that you have not talked to before they show up at your home. Give me a call so I can put you in contact with some of my satisfied customers. I have been running my business with the best kind of advertising, word of mouth, for 35 years so give me a call and let me add you to my list of more than satisfied customers. Thanks for letting me serve you! Tracy Lennon 1-209-601-0905 anytime p.s. I'm a guy and not related to John Lennon of the Beatles, but I do have a band, and I am related to the Lennon sisters of Lawrence Welk fame. 35 years experience Interior/Exterior Pressure washing Drywall repairs Texturing High ceilings Resedential/ Commercial No job too big or too small Work nights and weekends License #787589 1-209-601-0905 anytime

Keathley Quality Painting

As the owner of Keathley Quality Painting, I can assure a positive experience with my company to all my customers. I can promise you will be thrilled to see your decor vision fulfilled. I am a Painting Contractor with over 20 years of painting experience. I stay up-to-date on the latest paint products and techniques for paint applications. I have a positive approach, always helpful, and enthusiastic on all my jobs big or small. If difficulties arise, I will rise to the challenge and focus on solutions that meet my clientele’s needs & desires. We start every job as scheduled,effectively man the job with skilled employees, not subcontractors, and finish every job in a timely manner. We believe in planning your work and then working your plan. We're setting the standard for the painting and decorating industry by providing our clients quality products, professional service, and unsurpassed knowledge with the very highest degree of integrity. We know the meaning of quality work and upon completion, myself and the customer, inspect every job together.

I & J Power Wash

Specializing in PRESSURE WASHING AND SOFT WASHING! We always guarantee your satisfaction and won’t leave until the job is done right. We take pride in ourselves and on the quality work we provide, while always delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered, then call --or-- click to schedule a free estimate today! Pressure wash ..solar panel's cleaning ..driveways ..moldy roofs

02/20/2020

Arrived on time and did a really good job within a short time.

Description of Work
painted 2 rooms

Category interior painters

01/19/2018

Fantastic. Herb and his crew did a great job, and even finished a day early! Very pleased. Yes, would definitely hire them again!

Description of Work
Entire interior of house painted in prep for selling house.

Category interior painters

It was a pleasure working with you [Member Name Removed], and I look forward to painting your new home!

12/05/2017

we had various paint jobs around the house, and herb did a really nice job. he's also a very nice person.

Description of Work
various paint jobs

Category house painters

09/17/2017

Herb Thalen was very good to work with. He did a very good job in a timely manner both times I used his services.

Description of Work
I currently had my house trim, window shutters and front door painted. It made the rest of the house look like new again as well. This is my second time using Thalen Painting. The first time was about 18 months ago. He painted my living room and my bedroom. Both turned out great!

Category house painters,interior painters

07/31/2017

Never use him. He only wants to paint a house that doesn't need prepping. The paint was peeling and he didn't want to mess with it.

Description of Work
Exterior house painting package paint included

Category house painters

Your home was lead base. The special deal on line was just a wash and paint..no prep work and no scraping!

Residential & Commercial Exterior & Interior Painting, Trim, Ceilings, Pressure Washing, Drywall, Special Finishes & Faux Finishing

Visa, Check, MasterCard, American Express, Discover