AGC Contractor

Founded undefined • With Angi since September 2018

AGC Contractor is licensed(Lic#1048817),Bonded, workers comp & Insured. We follow all State Regulations & County Inspections We are Experienced, Reliable and Affordable.Call Today! Keywords: New construction, Additions, Remodels,Roofing, Masonry work, Trim, Molding, Framing, Siding, Awnings,

fireplace services (5)home remodeling (4)woodworking (3)window replacement (2)drywall (2)skylight installation (1)masonry (1)interior painting (1)

11/01/2022

Christopher C.

Excellent. Professional communication at every step. Clear work schedule. Stuck to the work schedule. Receptive to a change order request. Finished job looks excellent. Made sure to do two walk throughs and finalize permit properly. Very thankful for AGC. Will use again soon.

Description of Work
fireplace walls and thin-brick

Category masonry, remodeling, fireplaces

Work Completed On 11/15/2022

08/17/2020

Richard C.

It's tough to find honest, professional, and experienced tradesman these days, but Gerardo and team did an excellent job. They were professional and detailed throughout the entire process. Job milestones were reached on-time and to our satisfaction. My wife is extremely happy with their performance and quality of work - so that means I am also happy. Over all, we definitely recommend and will hire again.

Description of Work
Wall and Door Addition

Work Completed On 07/11/2020

08/07/2020

Michelle D.

One of the best experiences I've ever had with a contractor. From the initial consultation all the way through the final walk-through, Gerardo arrived when he said he would and communicated clearly through the whole process. He listened to what I wanted, provided useful insight and suggestions, and I couldn't be happier with the results. Reasonable, high quality work and a personable contractor, couldn't ask for much more.

Description of Work
New Fireplace installation

Work Completed On 08/06/2020

08/01/2020

kiran G.

AGC Contractor was scheduled to show for initial consultation on July 28. I took off from work so as to meet him for our meeting. I even called him a day before to remind him of the meeting. He never showed up; i received no response back in spite of me leaving multiple voice messages and text messages. A day later he text me, due to emergency he could not make it, but also will never ever show again. If it's a real emergency he could postpone the appointment but not cancel the appointment, that too a day after the scheduled appointment.

Description of Work
Never showed up for the initial appointment, no phone calls, no response

Work Completed On 07/28/2020

Hi [Member Name Removed], I‘m sorry once again your displeased and it’s unfortunate that I never had the opportunity to perform any work in your home. I informed you that I had an emergency & apologized for any inconvenience. I had the misfortune to apologize through text & now through Angie’s list. Let me kindly explain my situation once again. My emergency wasn’t a 1 day ordeal, so I couldn’t reschedule our appointment, as I normally would do with any client bc I pride myself on customer satisfaction. I am still trying to resolve this emergency to this day. I can only ask for you to truly put yourself in my position & understand that emergencies are situations I have no control of. I take full responsibility for not responding soon enough. I truly wish I wasn’t in a state of emergency and not away from my phone, so I could have avoided you any inconveniences. However, (as I stated)these things are unpredictable. Once again, I apologize. I wish you well in all of your endeavors. Sincerely, Gerardo-AGC Contractor

07/21/2020

Quincey B.

AGC Contractor is incredibly professional and efficient. Gerardo was able to install 5 solar tube skylights in one day (wow!)! ACG Contractor is a class-act: honest in their estimates, straight-forward with their proposals, and flexible in their ability with adapting to customer desires. I made a last-minute change regarding the location of one of the solar tubes the night before the project was to commence and Gerardo gladly accepted the change and installed it in the new location. No fuss, no worry. My house is so much brighter with our new solar tubes and we couldn’t be happier with the results! I highly recommend ACG Contractor!

Description of Work
Sun Tunnel Skylights installation

Category skylights

Work Completed On 07/21/2020

07/11/2020

Fred T.

Framing, drywall, painting

Description of Work
AGC Contractor did a great job on my project to close in a second floor loft room with a solid wall. They prepped the wall, framed it, installed drywall, textured, and painted. The job turned out great and we are very happy with the result. They were on time each day, friendly, professional, and careful to protect all the furniture and floors. They completed the work exactly according to the schedule that they estimated. Very pleased with the work, would hire again.

Category drywall, picture framing, interior painters

Work Completed On 01/08/1970

Thank You [Member Name Removed] for giving us the trust to work in your home. You were very easy to work with and I really appreciate clients like you. (Example:You letting us leave the scuffle in your home) If you need anything else, please feel free to reach out. Sincerely-Gerardo

07/01/2020

James R.

We were very pleased with the work that Gerardo did. Additional studs were added and drywall, shelving, lighting and flooring, and a new barn door was installed. It looks great and very functional. You could tell they wanted it done right!

Description of Work
Remodel a small room off garage into a walk-in pantry

Category drywall, woodworking

Work Completed On 06/29/2020

Hi [Member Name Removed] , Thank you for giving us the opportunity to work in your home. We also appreciate you taking the time to write us that review. Reviews are important to me so I appreciate yours. If you need anything else, please don’t hesitate to reach out. Sincerely-Gerardo

07/01/2020

Krista C.

When I decided to have my bedroom, window converted to a slider, I already knew that I would hire AGC Contractor (Gerardo) again because he did such a fantastic job on my fireplace. When we scheduled the install date, Gerardo gave me a couple of options, when I picked the date, he told me that his stucco guy would be coming to do the stucco a different day and wanted to make sure I was okay with that, and I was. Gerardo arrived on time and completed his portion of the work in a day and a half. Once again, AGC Contractor didn’t disappoint, he left my house spotless and the work looks perfect. I LOVE my new slider and my new window.

Description of Work
Convert Window to a slider and change out additional window

Category remodeling, replacement windows, woodworking

Work Completed On 05/29/2020

Review for AGC Contractor - 161 Natalino Cir, Sacramento, CA - 38687233

Hi [Member Name Removed], Thank you for giving us the opportunity to work in your home once again. We also appreciate you taking the time to write us that review. Reviews are important to me so I appreciate yours. If you need anything else, please don’t hesitate to reach out. Sincerely-Gerardo

06/22/2020

Theresa B.

Gerardo and his crew where amazing!! Very professional, on time, always had a clean workspace! I have had a lot of contractors work for me before and I have to say he is absolutely the best!

Description of Work
Kitchen and Bath Remodeling

Work Completed On 06/22/2020

05/08/2020

Sarah E.

Gerardo was professional, quick and clean! He worked with us to design the fireplace we wanted! Everything turned out just how we wanted it to look!

Description of Work
Put in a fireplace

Category remodeling, fireplaces

Work Completed On 03/23/2020

Review for AGC Contractor - 161 Natalino Cir, Sacramento, CA - 38555830

04/20/2020

Elizabeth V.

I would definitely hire AGC Contractors again! He work in my home at 1078 Silver Spur Way Plumas Lake Ca 95961 and was very clean and most importantly, done on time! It looks amazing, we were very pleased. We highly recommend AGC Contractors. If you have any questions please feel free to contact me via email at Lizzy_v86@yahoo.com

Description of Work
Remodeling - General

Category remodeling, fireplaces

Work Completed On 04/11/2020

04/17/2020

Casey O.

Gerardo is an extremely professional and trustworthy contractor. He remodeled our bathroom and kitchen and we have nothing but great things to say about him. He is timely, skilled, and responsive. Our remodel looks great and we would recommend him to anyone looking for a contractor!

Description of Work
Remodeling - Kitchen & Bathroom

Work Completed On 01/07/2020

04/16/2020

daniel C.

It was perfect. They showed up when they said. I'm really happy with their service.

Description of Work
They did the fireplace installation.

Category fireplaces

Work Completed On 03/19/2020

Denise R.

He was in schedule and very professional. I’m happy with the end result.

Description of Work
Remodeling - Kitchen & Bathroom

Work Completed On 04/17/2020

Rosalinda M.

Great Company to work with. They remodeled my kitchen and bathroom without any concern. During the remodeling I always got a quick response to my questions. Their prices are very reasonable. What I liked the most is that they always finished the work on the promised date and with an excellent quality. A few months ago my water heater broke and they fixed it in less than 24 hours. Without a doubt I will call Gerardo every time I am in need. Thanks Rosalinda Martinez Rosalindamtz@aol.com 2707 Norbert Way Sacramento, Ca 95833

Description of Work
Remodeling - Kitchen & Bathroom

Category remodeling, home remodeling

Work Completed On 04/15/2020

Krista C.

If I could give higher than an A I would! I called a local fireplace store to get some referrals to have my electric fireplace installed. Gerardo called my back within two hours. He came to my house that (Wednesday) evening to take a look at the job. He also showed my photos of his work. He said he'd get me an estimate by the weekend. He did! I ended up hiring him. I worked with Arlene (his wife) to sigh the contract and pay my 10% deposit. He was prompt, professional and he did his best to keep my house clean. I cannot say enough good things about him, I am so used to contractors flaking so he was a nice nice surprise. I included a "before", "during" and "after" photo so you can see how beautiful my fireplace turned out.

Description of Work
Remove existing fireplace, install fireplace insert

Category picture framing, replacement windows, fireplaces, woodworking

Work Completed On 11/13/2019

Review for AGC Contractor - 161 Natalino Cir, Sacramento, CA - 38499266

Contact

Phone

161 Natalino Cir

Sacramento, CA 95835

General Remodeling,
    Fireplaces, Kitchen and Bath Remodeling, Finished Carpentry and Woodworking, Windows,
    Framing,