A basement isn’t truly finished without a ceiling touch-up. From wood beams to shiplap, let these beautiful ceiling design ideas inspire your basement reno.
Get matched with top basement remodeling contractors in Valley Springs, CA
There are 4 highly-rated local basement remodeling contractors.
Recent Basement Remodeling Reviews in Valley Springs
- HIVEX Basement Finishing Co.Amazing! Timing was sooner than they quoted even during holidays and weather. Quality is holding up perfect for an active family. Hives took care of all paperwork for permits. We recommend Hivex for everyone we know with a basement.
- HOMEfix100% Fair & Reasonable...I felt all the other companies were trying to rip me off & over charge me for no reason only because of greed!!! One of the quotes I got was for more than $15K...more than double than what Homefix quoted me...that was beyond ridiculous. I was very clear on what needed to be done to complete the job...also we all know the general price of things like building materiel that would be needed & then of course the labor. Griff & Andrew were really nice & very professional. I'll hire them again if I need any work done!
- Green Bee ConstructionMatthew Sutherlin has been Camp Augusta's primary go-to person for contract work on the site. From building large structures, to plumbing, electrical, remodeling, and much, much more, we've used him for years. We've spent tens of thousands of dollars on his service, and in over 20 years of managing site work on various facilities, Matthew has been my favorite vendor. I'd be happy to speak with anyone on the phone more about his services -- call up Camp Augusta in Nevada City. Randall Grayson, Ph.D. Director Camp August
- AAC REMODELINGThis was a terrific experience. Alain (pronounced and quot;Alanand quot;) is a small contractor, he's fully licensed, and he is a straight shooter. He does what he says he will do and if there is a problem, he is right there to work it out for you. And you won't get a better price. We hired Alain (Acosta) after he and his crew had finished our neighbor's basement. I was sold on hiring him even before seeing my neighbor's basement, because of the numerous evenings I would pull in my driveway at 7- 7:30PM and his truck was still parked in front of their house. I have never seen a guy (and crew) work like these guys do. It was the same on our basement. Once we had the inspection approved to do the drywall, Alain's guys hit the ground the next morning and got 90% done in one day, then came over the next day (Saturday) and finished it up. We had the same kind of experience with his tile guys, his electricians (who installed a new sub panel in the basement and replaced our old main panel in the garage. Every team that showed up, worked like mad for long days and stayed until it was done. I could not be more pleased. The only delays in the job progress were my fault... either related to us not having design decisions made or in a couple of inspection delays caused by my selecting the wrong shower fixtures. I could go on and on.. we had him install two egress windows in the basement (which is almost all underground), actually we did one last year and the other as a part of this basement remodel. In one day, he and his guys dug to the footing on the outside, then cut a 3ft by 5ft hole in the poured concrete foundation, installed a pre-formed window well, installed and sealed the new basement window and back filled the window well. AND.. they took the dirt that was left over and wheeled it out to the corner of the property, dumped it and then graded it over by hand so it was almost ready for planting......amazing. While this is the biggest job we have contracted him to do, we have used AAC a couple of other times; to do repairs in our upstairs bath and install an exhaust fan. And he remodeled our first floor powder room last year. Oh.. .and here is a story that tells you a lot about him At the same time he was working on our powder room, we had contracted with a landscape contractor to replace our front steps and sidewalk with pavers. When they tore out the old steps, they found rot in the sill plate that was behind the steps. They told my wife that we should get that fixed before they came back to install the new steps. Alain overheard the conversation and told my wife he would fix it for her if she wanted, I don't recall how much he wanted, but it wasn't much - couple of hundred maybe - . But that same day he went to Lowes, bought the lumber and then cut out the rotted section of sill plate from the inside, down in the basement, and replaced the rotten sections and sealed it all up. That is Alain, he is a and quot;can doand quot; kinda guy and is a delight to work with. I will tell you this, he is the Saunders' and quot;go-toand quot; contractor from here on out, I'm not looking anywhere else. I highly recommend him - Bob Saunder
- Green Bee ConstructionExcellent job. managed numerous sub-contractors and worked with us to include our own contractor for trim without delays. Quality of job is better than original house work!
- Betlan ConstructionI couldn't imagine a turn key home going any smoother!!! Betlan Construction was professional and got the job done in a timely manner! We look forward to calling on Brian and his crew for all of our future needs!!! THANK YOU BETLAN CONSTRUCTION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- Bell Construction & ElectricPressure build up and flooded my home. He would not return phone calls. Said it was a Plummer I hired, in fact bell construction was the only people working on my home. After going threw my insurance co for the flooding, bell construction had to pay for the damage. There are so many other things wrong, but I'm disabled and do not have the energy to go after him. He installed a garbage disposal with no way of turning it on. He hooked up my ice maker to the hot water line, and said " it's ok, won't hurt anything" I had to pay a Plummer a electrician, just to go over the work he did. It was a mess, and on top of it, he was going to leave all the junk he tore out of my house, in my front yard. I said you charged me to haul away the kitchen cabinets and your leaving them. So I ended up paying another fee and dump fee, not to have trash in my yard. I tried many times to contact mr Bell, but he never returned my calls. I trusted him, he seemed like such a nice guy
Basement Contractors in Valley Springs
- Business Description:Specializing in GENERAL CONTRACTOR, HOME REMODELING! We always guarantee your satisfaction and won’t leave until the job is done right. We take pride in ourselves and on the quality work we provide, while always delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered, then call --or-- click to schedule a estimate todayRecent Review:It was good. They did a good job. They have a good price.Louis C.
- Business Description:We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. Call or click to schedule a free estimate today!
- Business Description:General building contractor who currently works independently and is looking to grow business to hire one employee. I do mostly carpentry and cabinet making my self. I do perform other trades depending on how much there is. I have good dependable subcontractors that I call when necessary. Depending on the size of the job, I ask for down payment and progress payments or may just wait to bill the job once it is complete
- Business Description:DBA American Therapy Tubs We specialize in renovations to accommodate a disability and aging in place modifications. We specialize in safe bathing solution such as walk in tubs through out DBA American Therapy Tubs. We also specialize in building barrier free shower systems and bathtub to shower conversion. And also ADA ramps among other needed changes to your home.Recent Review:The work was excellent, they were wonderful, me and my husband were impressed, very happy, they were wonderful, couldn't say much good things about them. The walk-in tub was very useful for my husband, due to the surgery, it was very good. I highly recommend them as well for a walk-in tubIngrid C.
- Business Description:Attic Insulation removal and installation Air Leakage Sealing Radiant Barrier Installation Pest Decontamination Air Duct Replacement Crawl Space Cleanup Home Renovations Veteran Owned and Operated since 2018 we have a combined 8 years of expertise in Attic Insulation services We believe that the best way to lower your homes energy bills starts in your attic. The way we lower your energy bills is by removing old contaminated insulation with new insulation, finding and sealing all air leaks as ..
- Business Description:Founded in 2000, for over 20 years Mega Power has been one of the premier solar companies in all of California, including many cities like Los Angeles, Riverside, Santa Clara, Granite Bay, Van Nuys, San Francisco, San Jose, Pasadena, Sacramento. Complete customer satisfaction, personalized approach and attention to details are our company’s intrinsic core values. We are providing the highest quality service as we enable our customers to save money, increase their property value and help impro..Recent Review:Mega Power Electric was recommended by a friend and I found the end to end experience to be very good. They provided lots of information along the way and communicated with me step by step. There was very little I had to do, they took care of basically everything and checked in to make sure things were going smoothly along the way. All of the paperwork was handled by them including permits and township follow-ups and they did a post-install walkthrough to make sure my wife and I understood how the system worked as well as the TRECS process. I would certainly recommend them without hesitation and will likely use them againAlan R.
- Business Description:ARCBAZAR provides online architectural design. Services include: New Residential, Remodeling, Interior Design, Landscape, and Commercial Spaces. Clients launch a competition for a project online at ARCBAZAR.com by providing a brief description and images/dimensions. Several Architects & Designers participate in the competition. By the end, Clients receive multiple design packages and choose the best solution. To view completed projects, please visit www.arcbazar.co
- Business Description:SafeRacks is the premier provider of overhead garage storage. Our goal is to provide the highest quality ceiling racks designed to utilize wasted space in your garage. We pride ourselves on delivering the best product and supporting it with outstanding service. The SafeRacks patented design is intended to be the strongest overhead storage solution available with a lifetime warranty to back it up
- Business Description:Licensed General Contractor # 672782 1 to 2 employees when needed.
- Business Description:Construction services, consulting services , project management, residential, commercial building or remodeling available, creative financing.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful basement contractor articles
How much does it cost to finish a basement? The answer depends on size, labor, materials, permits, and add-ons. We’ve broken down everything that factors into your basement finishing cost so you can get an estimate with confidence.
When insulating your basement, the type of insulation material you use informs how big your budget will be. From spray foam insulation by the square foot, to other insulation options, our cost guide breaks down how much you’ll spend on this project.
Find basement remodeling contractors in
- San Andreas
- Angels Camp
- Mokelumne Hill
- Sutter Creek
- Mountain Ranch
- Pine Grove
- West Point
basement remodeling contractors in Valley Springs
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- N 3 Architects, LLC3218 Eastlake Ave E 1B
- N 3 Architects, LLC
- SafeRacks25471 Arctic Ocean Dr Corporate Office
Lake Forest, California
- Serve All Contracting4887 PASADENA AVE
- Smarter Attic1075 S Union Rd
- Soundrite-Acoustics, Inc.209 S. Stephanie Street Suite B-167
- Sugarloaf Ranch and CabinetPO Box 1962
- Sunny Hill Construction4841 Ruth Ave.
Los Angeles, California
- SW ConstructionPO Box 8556
Mammoth Lakes, California
- Tusk Construction8385 Oakridge Rd
Mountain Ranch, California
- Tusk Construction
- Universal Electrical Services20461 Skyline Rd
- Universal Electrical Services
- Viss Construction332 Quiet St
- Viss Construction
- Zion Builders Inc2309 W Alpine Ave
- Zion Builders Inc