Septic tanks are a great way to treat wastewater in rural areas, but septic odor can be an unfortunate side effect of these systems. Learn more about the causes for the bad smell, including cracked pipes, dry drains, and other culprits.
Get matched with top septic tank services in Valley Springs, CA
There are 2 highly-rated local septic tank services.
Recent Septic Tank Service Reviews in Valley Springs
- John Manning PlumbingJohn Manning Plumbing was quickly responsive to our call about septic issues. Bryce was very knowledgeable. He was fast at analyzing and correcting the issue. They finished up by servicing the system and got our plumbing back on line. We would call them again.
- John Manning PlumbingThey were very professional and the work was done very timely and work space kept very clean. I would highly recommend to anyone needing plumbing repairs
- John Manning PlumbingThey came when they said they would. Bryce is very friendly and knowlegdeable. Service was quick and clean. Will use again and refer out.
- John Manning PlumbingJohn Manning was very prompt after the call was made. They were courteous and very informative. The gentleman that came out to do the initial work, Bryce was helpful, explained things clearly and was amazing with my grandchildren. He answered their question and interacted them. When John showed up with the pump truck, he too was very informative. He was answering my grandkids as well. You wouldn’t even know they were here. I would highly recommend this company read less
- Woods Plumbing and RepairA new Leitchfield installed.From the moment the estimate was given to the end of the work performed they were most professional. They were on time to work finish the job when it was supposed to be an even re-planted some trees that had to be dug up during. It all most was sad to have the work done because they were so enjoyable to have around. I would most definitely recommend them for any job that you need done they were knowledgeable and professional read less
- Clay's Septic & Jetting IncI know that more people file negative reviews than positive ones. I have had a very positive experience with Clay's. Easter Sunday was not off to a good start. Our septic system started backing up into our house. We called Clay's at 10am and they told us they would be out to our house at 3. They showed up on time and walked us through what needs to happen to get everything back on track. By 4:30 they had everything wrapped up and fixed our system. Justus was very professional, helpful, and consultative. He provided options and future mitigation strategies. Clay's will be our first call. We will have them come out annually to take a look at our system read less
- John Manning PlumbingWe have used John Manning plumbing multiple times for our septic and have always been pleased. Show up on time and get the job done. I would recommend them to anybody.
- John Manning PlumbingLiving with a septic tank system means regular contact with Shirley and John Manning. I absolutely trust my system to them. What I also enjoy is that they hire great people that I am very comfortable having work in my home - Bryce came out to pump our septic today and he was courteous, professional, and knowledgeable. (See ya again in three years!) I found out today that they also have a complete plumbing service crew. I needed my master bedroom bathroom sink snaked (in the 10 years that I've here, this sink has always been a slow drainer). Joshua very thoroughly examined the situation and snaked it from the sink pipe (not the clean out in the adjacent bathroom). He FIXED IT! First time in 10 years, water flows out of the sink! Both Bryce and Joshua were neat, clean in appearance (no plumber butt cracks!). They listened to me about my situation and didn't jump to conclusions. They were very diligent about making sure our fur baby (dog) didn't run out. I had a stroke 2 years ago and have balance issues walking plus my right arm shakes. Bryce and Joshua were very patient with how long it takes me to walk and when signing the work orders. Montana answers the phone and is very knowledgeable about what can be done. I recommend John Manning Plumbing. They are very affordable and accommodated my schedule. They showed up when they said they would and completed the work quickly. Plus they clean up afterwards so things look better than before they came read less
- John Manning PlumbingJohn Manning and his crew are professionals who take their business seriously. They have been to our house before to take care of the septic tank and show themselves to be courteous, prompt, professional, and fair with pricing. We would hire them again!
- John Manning PlumbingGreat company to work with. On time, stay on estimate, very knowledgeable and willing to listen. Will hire again.
Septic Tank Companies in Valley Springs
- Business Description:Family own plumbing and water treatment technicianRecent Review:J. R. did a great job. He's very knowledgable and skillful on septic tanks. We are new to the septic system, J. R. explained to us in details the tank architecture. He responds quickly to appointment requests as well as questions after the service. Strongly recommend Canyon Septic Services read lessLan Y.
- Business Description:We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. Call or click to schedule a free estimate today!Recent Review:He did the job and was quick and courteous. Could not have done better.mARIE c.
- Business Description:Quik-Rooter and Plumbing Inc. has been loyally serving members of California's Central Valley for more than 30 years. Billy Ray Williford established the company in 1976 to serve just one location in Bakersfield, California read lessRecent Review:The serviceman showed up on time, worked around our schedule and fixed the problem quickly. <br />Verna H.
- Business Description:Want an Awesome looking website that also Ranks in the search engines? If you're expecting for it to generate new customers it's vital potential customers find it when they search. This is called Search Engine Optimization. Everyone and their brother are building websites these days, and ironically they are all SEO experts. Most people are smart enough to figure out this isn't true. We are 100% from the United States. Our team is comprised of Graphic Designers, a content writer and one of the.. read lessRecent Review:It was a real bad experience. The website design and development was never fully completed. I waited long but that did not work either. At the end, I am feeling huge frustration. <br>Monica S.
- Business Description:The simple & proven method to FIX YOUR SEPTIC PROBLEMS, saving you $10,000+ - Without spending $10,000+ - Without replacing your septic system - Without destroying your landscape - Fits Into All Septic Tanks - Environmental friendly Pirana takes the High Cost & Property Damage out of fixing your Septic System For 20 years the Pirana, using nature's appropriate bacteria, is the most environmentally friendly solution with the smallest footprint for all the pollutants associated with recyclin.. read less
- Business Description:Large selection of natural stone for patios walk way, walls and masonry stone, very organized rockery. Also Top soil, Compost, Mulchs, Gravels, and Boulders.Recent Review:Bryan was referred to me by another contractor. He met me on Labor Day to cover up the open septic tank. Then he promptly gave me a bid on a replacement tank. I accepted, and he did the work promptly & effectively. Very satisfied - highest recommendation read lessAlan W.
- Business Description:We accept cash, check, and credit cards
- Business Description:General Contractor Can Handle It All! Family owned since 1991 with over 20 years experience and impecable service record!
- Business Description:Cramer Enterprise has been serving the Lakeport, CA and surrounding areas since 2013 providing services such as Residential and Commercial Plumbing Services, Leak Repairs, Drain Cleaning, Drain Repairs, Sewer Line Installations and Repairs, Water Line Installations and Repairs, Gas Piping and Re-Piping, Sewer and Water Line Cleaning, Sink Repairs and Toilet Repairs read less
Explore our Solution Center for helpful septic tank company articles
If you’re wondering whether it’s safe to grow plants over your septic tank, the answer is yes, as long as you stick with plants that have shallow root systems to avoid damaging the septic system. Learn the best plants to install over a septic tank.
Septic system cost varies from place to place, depending on type, size and location. While they can be costly, septic tank systems can be worthy investments. Before you dive in, consider variables that drive the cost of a septic system.
Find septic tank services in
- San Andreas
- Angels Camp
- Mokelumne Hill
- Sutter Creek
- Mountain Ranch
- Pine Grove
- West Point
septic tank services in Valley Springs
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A PLUS SUPERIOR SANITATION3601 SMITH AVE
- A PLUS SUPERIOR SANITATION
- NexGen Septics LLC1043 Nichols Ct., Suite 200
- NexGen Septics LLC
- Pirana Septic Service1511 S Mills Ave
- Pirana Septic Service
- Quik-Rooter540 W Reid Ave
- ROLLERI LANDSCAPE PRODUCTS1142 MURPHYS GRADE RD
Angels Camp, California
- ROLLERI LANDSCAPE PRODUCTS
- Urke Septic Services13340 Nevada City Ave
Grass Valley, California
- Urke Septic Services
- Valley Sanitation LLC4051 W Avenue L4 L4
- Valley Sanitation LLC