Robinson Construction

Founded 2000 • With Angi since July 2006

Robinson Construction recently relocated to the glorious wine country in the Sierra Foothills. We are excited to now be serving the Greater Placerville area, including El Dorado County, Placer County, Amador County and Claveras County. Prior to its relocation, it had been serving the Greater Folsom/Sacramento area since 2000. From our first project over twenty years ago, our goal has remained the same: Deliver quality work in a timely manner, in budget and with complete customer satisfaction. Robinson Construction has been getting the job done and is proud to specialize in all phases of residential remodeling, and construction, along with commercial remodeling. Our primary value is people and what they value most... Their home or business! We remain true to our founding values of quality, honesty and hard work. Lasting relationships are the lifeblood of our business...

Murray Plumbing

Family Owned and Operated have 23 years plumbing Expierance,

Fresh Paint Painting

We are.a full service painting company. Established in 1993 to provide professional service for your homes alongside a great experience for you. “We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. Call or click to schedule a free estimate today!”

T.L.C.PAINTING COMPANY

DUE TO COVID, WE ARE DRIVEN TO PROVIDE SAFETY TO ALL OUR CUSTOMERS AND EMPLOYEES. WE ARE ABLE TO PROVIDE QUOTES VIA VIDEO CONFERENCE, EMAIL, PHONE, AND TEXT. WE ALSO CAN DUE EXTERIOR PERIMETER WALKS FOR ANY EXTERIOR PAINT JOBS. $2,700 for Exterior Home Painting Special. Over 22 years of experience- Owner Operated and on Every job!

Offers by T.L.C.PAINTING COMPANY on Angi

05/04/2016

Ben S.

Description of Work
Changed closet and repaired wall with sheetrock and matched texture

Category handyman service,remodeling,home remodeling

04/22/2016

Carlene D.

Description of Work
Laid new stair boards . Went well.

Category remodeling

12/18/2014

Anne C.

Description of Work
knocked down family room added 2 bedrooms bath laundry room remodel kitchen,new ac/heat/knocked out kitchen wall creatded greatroom/family room dining and kitchen all in one.

Category handyman service,home remodeling

01/21/2014

Fei C.

They were very good. There were no issues and our experience with them was very good. The people who came out to do the work were great.

Description of Work
Robinson Construction fixed our roof.

01/19/2014

MARY M.

I am very happy with my new living area. The craftsmanship is outstanding and the work was done in a professional and timely manner. Robinson Construction will definitely be my number one call for my next home improvement project.

Description of Work
Removed wall between family room and living room to make one great room. Painted and installed laminate flooring. Installed new kitchen sink and disposal.

Category flooring contractor,plumbing,remodeling,interior painters

10/21/2013

Geri R.

I really liked him. I did not use him because it was something I needed to have done quickly and he was looking like six or eight weeks out. I would definitely use him and plan further ahead. It was a really good quote. He came in pretty much the lower end of all the quotes that I got. He quoted me a $1000. I have nothing negative to say about him at all. He came right over and said he will get back to me in about two days, at which point he did. He was very prompt. He was good with his timeline and didn't mess with mine. He's just awesome. I would use him again because I'm actually not done with what I'm doing.

Description of Work
I got a quote from Robinson Construction for new support posts and beams for my back patio because the overhead awning was pulling away from the house.

Category handyman service,patios

07/29/2013

Michelle T.

We were happy with the results after work was completed.

Description of Work
Kitchen remodel, bathroom remodel, flooring.

Category flooring contractor,remodeling,home remodeling

04/19/2013

Marilyn F.

I thought he's very attentive to details and I really appreciated that. He did a good job.

Description of Work
We used Robinson Construction to do two bathroom remodel.

Category handyman service,remodeling,home remodeling

03/16/2012

Carlene D.

They are wonderful. He does some high quality and very intricate work. I would use them again in the future if I needed to.

Description of Work
I used Robinson Construction to re-caulk my bathtub and dry caulk my kitchen and he had to repair a pocket door. He also installed two new toilet seats for me.

Category handyman service

02/02/2011

Sally T.

We called Kevin for a 2nd estimate on the job and he was prompt and gave us a great price and start time, so we hired him. He was to start the job on a Monday and couldn't start until Wednesday, which was OK, since he told us when we signed the contract that he finishes one job before moving to the next and some unexpected delays happened with the previous job. Honesty counts a long way with us. The job entailed lowering a small front home entryway with closet and the entry double doors down to the home floor level. He had to remove and replace some outside bricks and did a GREAT job matching the old brick type that had been on the house ~40 years!! He did a GREAT job installing new sheetrock and texturing to match our existing wall. He came back after we had painted and installed new flooring to reinstall the closet doors. He was tidy and thoroughly cleaned up at the end of each day and spread protective sheeting. We would definitely used him again.

Description of Work
Removed raised home entry and lowered double door entry.

Category closet systems,drywall,flooring contractor,handyman service,masonry,remodeling,woodworking,doors

Remodeling - KItchens & Baths, Remodeling - General, Electrical, Lighting, carpentry, Flooring and Commercial Remodeling