Feriani Construction

Founded 1979 • With Angi since April 2012

PO Box 728

Tuolumne, CA 95379

We are designer builders. We build new and remodel residential. We also build new commercial and remodel commercial. We also do some small land development projects.

11/01/2016

Jenny B.

An absolute transformation! I love it and get so many compliments on it. John and his crew were reliable from beginning to end. Their attention to detail is very impressive. They were extremely courteous, clean and organized. THEY KNOW WHAT THEY ARE DOING AND DON'T WASTE TIME TRYING TO FIGURE THINGS OUT BECAUSE THEY ARE PROFESSIONALS. John saved me money every step of the way by offering me alternatives that made more sense than my original plans. John seemed to care about my project like it was his own. He and his crew exceeded my expectations in every category... including price and true integrity. I love referring Feriani to my clients and friends because I know, without hesitation, that they are in the best hands. This company is a one stop shop. Trust the process and you will be amazed with the results. I am a very happy client and I have been selling real estate for 20 plus years and have come across many tradespeople and am so glad to have a company I can go to and know that all will turn out BETTER than expected.

Description of Work
Purchased a fixer upper (looked like a train wreck) and had Feriani Construction remodel inside and out... top to bottom. They installed all new windows. Replaced all exterior siding. Cusomized woodwork in interior with knotty alder trim and baseboards and casings throughout. Installed doors, pocket door and managed permit process with county. Assisted with quotes from other vendors for roofs, gutters and flooring. Helped with design. Did a beautiful job staining woodwork and glazing it. Complete exterior and interior stain and paint.

Category deck cleaning, home builders, architect, house painters, interior painters

03/17/2016

Fred S.

Great.

Description of Work
Painted outside of house.

Category house painters

09/25/2015

Anthony P.

As stated about the work was completed very well & promptly. I will be using Feriani Construction for all of my future construction work.

Description of Work
John provided his painting crew to paint the inside of my rental property. The crew was on time & very efficient. The quality was also excellent.

Category interior painters

03/17/2014

David D.

Fine.

Description of Work
Helped assemble the trades needed to re do our kitchen.

Category handyman service, house painters

01/06/2014

Mary C.

Exterior painting of a vacation cabin. It was fine.

Category house painters

04/25/2012

Elizabeth C.

The painters were particularly good, but I would probably rate everything very well. John Feriani does quality work. He actually built the home of my friend. He's licensed and he does the job in a timely manner. He looks at the job, evaluates it, and sends his workers out. I've been pleased with every one of them. I'm super pleased with everything and I'm confident they will continue to do well.

Description of Work
I had a lot of pipes that had burst and they repaired them, which involved repairing ceilings and walls. Also, I had my back deck painted and new gutters put on the house. He had one of his landscapers come out to put in a new line for sprinklers. I had a lot of exterior painting done too. They also fixed plumbing for my meter because I had pressure issues.

Category drywall, handyman service, landscaping, irrigation systems, plumbing, deck cleaning, home builders, house painters, interior painters

Alley Tree and Landscape

Family owned and operated since 1973. Quality tree work by honest folks with affordable rates. Premier tree service run by local Certified Arborists. We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won't leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

Flores Artscape

Flores Artscape was established in 2004 by husband and wife team Rumaldo and Miriam Flores after years of prior experience in landscaping and gardening. It started as part-time work and has developed into a full-time dedication to beautifying Los Angeles. We offer a variety of services such as hardscape, softscape, planting, lighting, irrigation, flagstone, pavers, and much more. We take our business personally, that is why we offer our service and integrity to you. We make sure your experience with us is great and provide you with landscaping that reflects you and who you are! Our final product is not “money in the bank,” but a satisfied customer with a project of high quality.

Franco's Landscaping

We are a locally owned and operated landscaping company. We are licensed and insured and have over 15 years of experience in landscaping. Our mission is to always provide top notch quality that enhances the beauty and value of our clients properties.

Residential and commercial construction, deck maintenance, drywall, handyman, landscaping, lawn irrigation, interior and exterior painting & plumbing.