America's Best Inc

Founded 1982 • With Angi since November 2004

4.3

18723 Via Princessa

Santa Clarita, CA 91387

Cost is determined by the job. Payment terms are upon completion. Additional DBA - America's Best Window Cleaning....

04/18/2016

Sarita L.

They were terrible. We won't be using them anymore. The way that they portrayed themselves was that they were a company that had satellite providers, but when they came, it was just like anybody off the street cleaning the windows. They had a language barrier, and when the job was done, they made it more expensive than they originally said it was when we made the appointment. I wouldn't recommend them, and I definitely won't use them again. It ended up being between $200 and $300 and they didn't do a good job. There was a language barrier so if we wanted them to do something that they said they would do, they said they didn't understand. They were there on time. They said they would clean all the external windows, and we have 2 story windows, and windows on the walls, and when we wanted them to go ahead and clean the windows on the 2nd level, they said it was not included.

01/27/2016

TRUDYE W.

They told me that they didn't work in the N.Phoenix area.

Description of Work
When I actually called, to set up my service, roughly 8 months later, I was then told that they didn't service my area, of N. Phoenix, though at the time of my accepting the offer, it did not show that they were {only} located in Santa Clarita, Calif....Had that been the case, then I obviously would not have chosen their business, in the first place.

11/26/2015

Susan P.

Excellent work. Will be using him again this year.

Description of Work
Cleaned windows inside and out, including a skylight.

Category window cleaning, replacement windows, skylights

11/20/2015

Roberta C.

They were fantastic? on the A list.

Description of Work
All windows and doors, inside and out, something like 45 windows and doors.

11/05/2015

Boban P.

Nothing exciting here, the gutters were cleaned as promised.

Description of Work
Rain gutter cleaning.

Category gutter cleaning, window cleaning

11/02/2015

Cammie R.

On time. Polite. And hard worker. Made sure I was satisfied before packing up.

Description of Work
Great job cleaning downstairs windows!

10/20/2015

Michael K.

We didn't like it. I was very unhappy with the work. The stainless steel part in the bathroom was not cleaned. For a deep housecleaning, it was not a deep housecleaning. It was a surface housecleaning versus a deep housecleaning.

Description of Work
We purchased a big deal from them. It was $85 for four hours of deep housecleaning.

Category house cleaning

10/05/2015

Anne P.

The cleaners removed the window screen but while cleaning them, they destroyed my windows screen. I have very high windows and the cleaners left behind water marks all over, did not look very good.

Description of Work
Pressure clean the windows

Category house cleaning, screen repair, window cleaning, replacement windows, pressure washing

10/05/2015

Kathleen T.

The young guy who did the work was prompt and professional, but not well trained. He power washed my patio BEFORE blowing the leaves and sticks off my roof, so all the debris landed on my just cleaned patio, and he didn't follow up to clean it off. He forgot to do the garage door and was all packed up when he asked me to inspect, so I just let it ride.

Description of Work
power washed patio and blew leaves off roof

Category window cleaning, pressure washing, roof cleaning

10/01/2015

Robert M.

Failed to bring ladders to wash windows and then used our patio furniture instead.

Description of Work
washed windows

09/27/2015

Jeffrey B.

From start to finish this company was professional, easy to talk to, no arm twisting, up front about everything. There were no surprises (other than the washer being prompt, working so hard, doing such a good job). It could not have gone better. Perfect!

Description of Work
Three story townhouse, windows were washed inside and out, along with the screens. After showing up on time, the window washer worked non-stop for many hours and worked hard, despite the 100+ degree temperature outside. He gets an A+ for the work he did.

09/23/2015

Bryan B.

I thought that was false advertisement and wasn't happy overall. They only do one side of the window and count it as a window on both sides. I guess it was okay for window cleaning.

Description of Work
They did window cleaning service for me.

09/18/2015

Sue L.

This was not good. They came in and did not do a good job. Their attitude was like they did not want to be here. They kept calling for additional cleaning.

Description of Work
They did external window washing.

09/13/2015

Lou B.

It was good! they were professional and did a beautiful job.

Description of Work
Clean our windows

09/08/2015

Kevin N.

they were late beyond the window they provided. Nothing was done.

Description of Work
nothing

08/27/2015

Valerie B.

After purchasing the Big Deal, the provider contacted us promptly and was helpful in explaining the service. They explained that an additional area we wanted to clean would cost a reasonable amount more, on top of the Big Deal, which seemed fair. They arrived on time. The wood was turning green before the service, but looked perfectly clean and new after the service. Our only concern was that one thin wooden banister was nearly broken following the treatment, which we understand can be common with power washing.

Description of Work
Power washed small wooden deck and two small sets of wooden stairs leading to house (all untreated)

Category window cleaning, pressure washing

08/20/2015

Dawn G.

Very professional, showed up on time and did a great job!

Description of Work
Cleaned outside windows.

08/18/2015

Donna W.

They came on time. Did the work fairly qiuckly & well. Left no mess. Some of the windows were very high, 2nd story, and they looked great. This work was done on a special offer but hey seemed to do all as if it was regular cost.

Description of Work
Washed all exterior windows and screens.

Category window cleaning, replacement windows, pressure washing

08/17/2015

Donald J L.

Everything worked out great. He mostly did high, very hard windows like skylights and very high windows. He did a thorough job of cleaning the screens and windows. I will call him for help in the future.

Description of Work
He cleaned a large number of very hard to get to windows including my skylights and high windows. He worked for the 3 hrs I had contracted with and even though I still have windows to clean myself, he did everything I really couldn't do. Excellent results.

08/05/2015

Christine T.

They worked quickly and did a pretty good job.

Description of Work
washed windows and screens

07/25/2015

Shelly W.

this was ages ago..i don't want to write a review for I can't remember that long ago. please remove this request today please. thanks, shelly wenguer

Description of Work
2/2012

07/22/2015

FRAN R.

They were awful. The window cleaning was really bad. After they were through, the windows weren't cleaned. They were in and out rather quickly. We would never go back to them again.

Description of Work
It was a Big Deal. They cleaned windows.

07/19/2015

Lois S.

All went fine. The cost was more than initially expected.

Description of Work
Cleaned all windows inside and out.

07/14/2015

Marilyn C.

They accomplished a very large job and tackled very dirty windows and screens well. It was a good value; they are hard workers and do a great job.

Description of Work
Washed exterior windows and screens of various-sized windows of my home

Category screen repair, window cleaning, replacement windows, pressure washing

06/30/2015

Merilee G.

All of my window screens were rescreened. They did a good job and I would recommend them I did not include the cost of the service because I do not remember what I paid but I remember thinking that the price was reasonable

Description of Work
Rescreened all of my windows

Category screen repair, window cleaning, replacement windows

The Magic Tile Company

The tile and grout leak proofing specialist. Call us today for cleaning , repair and shower pan leak service. All veterans get 15% off

Offers by The Magic Tile Company  on Angi
    Best Choice Carpet Care

Best choice carpet care has become a reliable name in carpet cleaning for thousands of homes, cleaning more than 1,000 homes daily in Los Angeles, Orange and Ventura and more than 1 billion square feet of carpets every year. Our carpet cleaners use an exclusive hot steam extraction cleaning process to provide deeper and more durable carpet cleaning combined with an ecological solution that is completely natural and safe for your children and pets. This means that you will get a healthier cleaning for you, your family and home

Offers by Best Choice Carpet Care on Angi
    Valley Carpet Cleaning

For over 31 years, Valley Carpet Cleaning has been keeping homes and businesses in San Fernando Valley and surrounding areas throughout LA County fresh and clean. Whether it’s tile and grout, carpet, hardwood, All Types off Area Rugs Done on premises or picked up and Brought to our Facility and complete wash,or upholstery, we’ve got you covered. No matter the job, our experienced staff has seen it before and can help you deal with it now. We don’t shy away from the even the toughest projects! Upholstery and carpet cleaning in San Fernando Valley and Most off LA County CA are important parts of keeping your space looking its best. More importantly, however, routine professional cleanings will eradicate germs and extend the life of your materials. Our team leverages top tools and techniques to leave your floors and upholstery looking, feeling and smelling their freshest. No matter the size of your space, the nature of its use or the last time it was cleaned, we guarantee results that are undeniable. Take a look at just a few more reasons our customers recommend us to their friends and family for thorough and exceptional carpet cleaning in San Fernando Valley most off LA County CA:

Offers by Valley Carpet Cleaning on Angi
    Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal

Residential & Commercial Window Cleaning. Gutter Cleaning & Installation. Solar Panel Cleaning. Roof Cleaning. Pressure Washing, Awning Cleaning. Chandelier Cleaning. Screen Repair. Home Keeping & Window Tinting