Silva Design Construction Inc.

Founded 2010 • With Angi since February 2013

We are a licensed general contracting construction business located in Los Angeles County, California. Our employees have over 12 years experience in the construction industry. Our team is knowledgeable and professional and we understand the importance of customer satisfaction. We pride ourselves as a company on the level of quality work that we deliver to each and every client. Our mind set is that we will not leave the job site until our customer is 100% satisfied. We offer FREE estimates to any inquiring customers and are available to go and bid the job at your earliest convienence or at your chosen time. Numerous referals and refrences are available upon request. Feel free to contact us at anytime, and we look forward to working with you....

Pacific Garage Doors & Gates, Inc.

"Contractors State License Board License Number: 886942 for Door Contractors and Installation Services".

Van Gogh Pros inc

We are a 3rd generation family of painter's who are excited to pass on our knowledge on a daily basis. We are the People's Painters. The painter's you can TRUST!! Quality work at a convenient price! A fresh coat of paint, or stain, can bring new life to rooms, add curb appeal to homes and commercial buildings, and help protect your investment for years to come. We provide a 3 year warranty to all our work completed with an available 5 year warranty. We are happy to bid on all types of painting, staining, and interior design projects in the Los Angeles area. We will meet you, at your convenience, and provide you with a free, written, detailed estimate. We ask the questions to ensure you get the exact product you were looking for. No surprise charges! The smoothest and easiest painting experience you will encounter.

Offers by Van Gogh Pros inc on Angi
House Painting Inc

Additional Phones - (800) 540-6004, (818) 957-1202, (626) 350-1578, (310) 477-9667, (818) 888-1857, (310) 540-5005, (323) 730-0544. Award wining. 10 employees. Over 730 happy reviews from Angie's List members. Please visit our website at www.housepaintinginc.com

11/29/2020

Robynn M.

I hired Silva Design to build a custom very large covered deck at my home. I gave them a simple hand drawn sketch of what I wanted and they gave me very knowledgable suggestions and proceeded to build a deck that completely exceeded my expectations and visions! They worked so quickly, efficiently and had a such an impressive flow to their crew. They are professional, honest, and were willing to take on whatever I requested. I have since had them back to do other major home improvements and they consistently do a phenomenal job. I have referred them time and again to many friends and business partners who use them as well.

Description of Work
Custom deck and various multi-room renovations

Category decks,remodeling,garage builders

04/13/2016

Pei L.

be careful be very careful of this guy Geovanny! He will take your money. Just check his surety bond companies he had in the past. 4 in 4 years. Basically this guy took 20k in advance and ask me to fire him and did everythings wrong and none are completed. Be Very Careful he has a pattern of take money in full and not finishing the job. Will ask you to leave and will put everything not the way you discussed and agreed upon. I have ten entry filed a complaint with the district attorney so safe guard yourself from crooks like this and stay away from him.

Description of Work
Nothing that is correct or even finish my renovation

Category concrete repair,decks,electrician,fencing,flooring contractor,hardwood floor,heating & air conditioning/hvac,masonry,remodeling,roofing,siding,pavers, gravel,water heater repair,replacement windows,garage builders,home builders,marble & granite,home remodeling,interior painters,doors,driveway pavers,foundation repair,patios,swimming pools

We offer commercial and residental construction along with a wide variety of services including but not limited to Renovations, Additions, Electricity, Plumbing, Painting, Drywall, Carpentry, Tile, Block walls, Roofing, Stucco, Concrete, Kitchen and Bathroom remodels, Wall texture and all aspects of general construction