PIKE POOL & SPA

Founded 1996 • With Angi since April 2005

We are a Service company. It is our intention to surpass your expectations in regard to providing you an effortless aquatic experience. We have been in business for twenty years, we have managed to stay in business that long by establishing long term relationships with our customers. In short, we take care of your pool or spa as if it were our own. We would be honored to visit with you about your pool or spa....

Whitestone Industries Valencia

We are professional painting contractors with absolute reliability, specializing in all product applications varying from a simple tenant finish to specialty coatings. Whitestone Painters has earned a strong reputation for providing a wide array of decorative solutions to clients. Our craftspeople are trained in the latest codes, safety, standards, and work seamlessly on your project to meet scheduling needs and ensure zero disruptions to your daily operations. We work with our clients to provide accurate proposals, detailed recommendations and outstanding attention to detail as well as offer guidance for proper care and maintenance to maximize long-lasting results. Whitestone specializes in professional painting for: residential owners, property managers, homeowners associations, general contractors and building owners. We provide high quality and decorative solutions to meet the unique requirements of any project.

08/31/2017

Owner Tom Pike came to personally evaluate the pool and give his assessment. He was beyond thorough in his explanation of the situation (I had been having issues with algae)... I would say he is akin to a "pool whisperer." On a second visit he efficiently replaced the blown pool light. So far regular service with his pool tech Claude is going well.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I was looking for weekly pool service.

08/31/2017

Went well. Tom came and did an assessment. He's a kind of "pool whisperer" sort. Very thorough. Overall the service has been good. Communication is a bit of a challenge by email (lack of replies), but by phone works, and service is always prompt.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pool servicing

05/11/2015

I have a home in the foothills, in-ground and out door. I try to clean it myself because I have hired several pool cleaners over the past 12 years. All if which were unreliable, over charged and even did not show up. Worse that that I caught my last pool cleaning service on my home security camera's showing up and leaving in 4 -5 minutes later. When I finally decided to start checking the work, th...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He cleaned the pool filters that I had him install in August 2014

03/09/2015

We got the pool thing handled. We tried to reach someone and we couldn't get them. Then they finally got back to use and took care of the problem. We're satisfied with them. We just were irritated because we left messages and he didn't call us back. He was on vacation, I didn't know what the deal is. He did good work. The idea was its supposed to pick up this and that. It was moving slightly and i...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Sears installed a pool cleaner. Its a very big pool, it s 40 feet across. It went to the bottom. He cleaned up the filter, repacked it and did some adjustment on it. We bought a brush from him and a 50 pound of chlorine tablets.

10/02/2013

Pike's Pool began taking care of my pool Sept.l, 2011. It's a small pool but loaded with glitches because it's old. He takes care of it all.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
This is my "pool guy"! Tom Pike owns the company, and is always available by phone, email and even text if that's really necessary. He hires reliable techs who always appear on their proper date, and in my case, because I have tenants in my house, the tech will call or text me if the tenant's dogs are out loose in the backyard, or if the gate is locked.

CATEGORY pool cleaners

DELIVER SPARKLING WATER, YOU WILL NEED DARKGLASSES TO GAZE INTO YOUR POOL'S INVITING WATER. WE CHECK CHEMICALS AND BALANCE THE WATER CHEMISTRY, INSPECT THE EQUIPMENT AND CLEAN OUT BASKETS. THE POOL IS NETTED AND VACUUMED, OF COURSE WE BRUSH THE TILE AND MANAGE WATER LEVEL. PUMPS, MOTORS, FILTERS, TIMERS AND POOL CLEANERS. ACID WASH. WE ALSO LOVE SALT WATER POOLS.

PORTABLE SPAS.