We complete exterior work only (No need to enter home)
We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched

LifeSource Water Systems Inc

Founded 1984 • With Angi since October 2007

911 E. Colorado Blvd, Ste 100

Pasadena, CA 91106

Taste and Feel the Difference TM A LifeSource whole house water system produces smooth, not slippery water. Our whole house water filters do not use salt and will not pollute freshwater resources. Enjoy clean, safe, worry-free water with our no-salt whole house water filters. Experience delicious, great-tasting water in your home straight from any faucet or tap. You can finally eliminate the waste and hassle of bottled water. Our certified whole house water filter systems are 100% maintenance-free. LifeSource Water Systems have been tested and certified and have the highest test rating in the U.S.A. Our factory has been providing high-quality service since 1984. ...

Projects

07/27/2021

David C.

It took LifeSource Water two weeks to have someone swing by my house to give me an estimate. The technician was able to give me an estimate and an action plan for the install. I had a few options of the placement of my system either in the front of the house or on the side hidden behind a gate. I didn't care because I think it looks cool so front or on the side would be fine. Putting it on the side would require some extra piping so I said as long as its included in the estimate any spot works for me. A month and a half later the install finally takes place. They install it on the side and everything looks good. My water pressure is a little weak, but they said that's expected and it should be good after a few hours. The water pressure is still weak in certain parts of the house. It wasn't too bad so I didn't mind because my water is allegedly cleaner even though there's no real way of testing. I paid the bill and they tried to charge me for the additional piping I never wanted. I had to call them multiple times to get them to remove it, but they wouldn't budge. I indicated that the technician mentioned it would cost the same no matter where it is, but they said the technician isn't allowed to do that as if I'm supposed to know their internal policies. Eventually we negotiate to meet in the middle and I end up having to pay an extra $200 for some extra piping. I started noticing that my grass was dying and it turns out they hooked up the system with the outdoor water as well. So the system is unnecessarily filtering our outdoor water and the water pressure is too weak and doesn't allow our sprinkler to have the same range it had before. I requested for them to fix it. They sent someone out to do some tests and he was just talking about how hot it was and that my system works fine. I should decrease the amount of sprinklers I have. I tried to insist that it was fine, but he did some test saying that there's nothing he could do. The water has to pass through the system and the long piping might be the problem even though I requested to put the system where it would be most optimal. I've been in contact with Christy Gomez to try to remedy the situation, but she hardly ever responds to my emails. She is never available to pick up my phone calls and she never returns any of my calls. When she does respond via email she says someone will reach out to me this week, or next week, or says she talked to someone and he/she will reach out to me soon. But no one ever calls me back and these guys only care about making a sale and then they stop caring about the customer. Perhaps you can have clean water, but there is no integrity in their customer service.

Description of Work
LifeSource Water System

03/29/2017

Doris T.

The installation was scheduled at my convenience. The plumber was professional, leaving with the system working. Johnathon was in touch with us through the process. There was an issue after installation, LifeSource was responsive resolving the issue. It has been 45 days. We no longer buy bottled water and there is no scale buildup on kitchen/bathroom fixtures.

Description of Work
We purchased a whole house Water Filtration & Softening System comprised of the Elite Water Filter and the Elite. We had 2 major objectives. The first was to be able to drink water from any faucet in the house. The second was to eliminate the hard water buildup within our water pipes and appliances, and eliminate the hard water stains on kitchen/bathroom fixtures. Johnathon Pickering, LifeSource Factory Representative, was very knowledgeable, assuring us that both objectives could be met.

11/02/2014

Ranny K.

One of the best decisions that I have made since buying my house. Cullen Dickson couldn't have been better. He was always punctual and worked his schedule around my work. It has been 11 days since they installed the water system and I can already feel the difference. They did everything that they said they would and more. I couldn't be more pleased and recommend this company highly.

Description of Work
Installed an Elite ScaleSolver Powerpac 1

10/30/2014

MIKE A.

They were very good. The salesman was very knowledgeable and very good but one of them wasn’t. They showed up on time. The quality was very good. I plan to use them again.

Description of Work
We used Lifesource for putting a water softener.

08/20/2014

Thomas T.

We had the LifeSource system installed 11-12 years ago, and we have been very pleased with water quality since. Have had no problems or requirements for service until 8/6/14 when I noticed a drip/leak from a valve. I did the Angie's search for the company, but got the listing for distributor in Pasadena. Did web search for LifeSource San Diego and found LifeSource Factory Outlet San Diego County, Tel: 619-286-2371. Probably didn't need to go both places, but I noted that the manager of the outlet (Ms. Bell) is the lady who originally sold us the unit, so contacted them and was put on the schedule for a day or two later. I called the office back to confirm that I had shut down the unit appropriately until service person arrived; and the person scheduling was very helpful--- she confirmed that I had turned the correct valves to route the water around the filtration system. The service person arrived on schedule after apparently running around the county, and he worked efficiently, explained what he was doing/going to do, and was obviously enthusiastic about his company and product. A good representative who did good work and didn't try to sell me anything that I didn't need. He gave me confidence that our system still has years on it before needing replacement. As far as the price goes, I thought the $120 for a service call was a might steep, plus the cost of the part/labor. But thinking about it, he and the company could have "jammed" me. Water quality versus one maintenance call and occasional self-help replacement of a little pre-filtration unit all makes for a good experience with LifeSource. I think that they really care.

Description of Work
Replaced large rubber washer in a bypass valve for LifeSource house water filtration system.

07/18/2014

Bryan H.

I have had a Lifesource Water System in my family home for over 15 years. I cannot say enough good things about the quality of their water. Our system has worked flawlessly for 10-15 years already so the product is legit. The water (compared to the water in my current apartment in San Francisco and previous apartment in LA) is incredible. It tastes better, doesn't smell, and is ve great for my skin. Seriously, I have way dryer skin when I use the regular tap water. This is the best possible option for purifying your water throughout your home.

Description of Work
Installed a water purification system in my home. Also have sent new filters and delivered a counter top filter to my apartment 2x times in the past.

06/16/2014

MIKE A.

They did a very good job. There were minor issues but they took care of it. They showed up on time and took care of their business. They make their appointments on time. Their equipment was very nice too. They took care of everything. Everything was fine.

Description of Work
I used the services of Life Source Water Systems. They installed a water softener.

06/10/2014

colin M.

they came in and replace water filter system under my kitchen sink. on time, stayed for about 15 mins

Description of Work
replace water filtration

03/31/2014

Paul L.

Everything went fine and someone came out within a week to check on it.

Description of Work
Installed a New Water filtration system for the home.

12/04/2012

Sherry H.

Roxanne was great! I heard about this water being so good to drink and wash clothes and shower with....it is! Thanks!

Description of Work
Installed 22 year guarantee water treatment system.

Mr. Plumber Man

Mr. Plumber Man offers big company workmanship and warranties at a small company price rate. We proudly service LA county customers with upfront pricing and offer extended warranty on drain cleaning over our competitors.

Western Rooter & Plumbing

Free Estimates 626.448.6455. Family Owned Business for over 35 years. We service the greater Los Angeles area providing great Plumbing and Drain Cleaning service for residential and commercial properties. We also work with property management companies to provide them with awesome service for all there properties. Western Rooter is a 24/7 Emergency plumbing and rooter company. We specialize in copper re-pipes, water heaters, sewer video camera's, drain cleaning, sewer repair, sewer replacement, leaky pipes, hydro water jetting and much more. We can take on any job and do it right. We have an 18 man staff that is highly trained. Give us a try and we will give you the best service for a lot less! Check out our website www.westernrooter.com or follow us on twitter, and facebook for deals.

Offers by Western Rooter & Plumbing on Angi
    Option One Plumbing

Option One Plumbing is family owned and operated with over 30 years of experience. If you have a plumbing problem, we will handle it, there is no job too big or small! Our price can't be beat! Our main office is located Rancho Cucamonga, but we service the entire southern california area from Los Angeles to San Diego.

Water Coolers
    #787179
    California
    Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available, Check

Commercial & Residential Salt-Free Water Filtration Systems. Well Water Systems.