Good Neighbors Moving Company

Founded 2013 • With Angi since August 2019

At Good Neighbors Moving, in Los Angeles, CA we value our customer's possessions. That is why we guarantee our services, so you can rest easy knowing your personal items are in the hands of professionals. Our moving company offers extremely affordable rates on our expedient moving and packing

movers (18)

08/11/2022

Jill L.

Good neighbors moving provided excellent service. I was so impressed with how helpful the movers were as well as organized and efficient. I would highly recommend this service to everyone.

Description of Work
Moving and storage

Work Completed On 08/11/2022

06/19/2022

Erin K.

Manuel and Angel were fast and productive. They worked hard and got the job done! Thank you so much!

Description of Work
Move my 1 bedroom

Work Completed On 06/18/2022

06/16/2022

Kemya J.

Cesar and José S. were punctual, polite, and professional. They made my move a breeze and didn't damage anything. I would definitely use them again and will refer my family and friends!!

Description of Work
Relocation Move Long Beach to San Diego

Work Completed On 06/16/2022

04/09/2022

Kyle I.

Final charges were thousands more than the estimated.

Description of Work
House to house move

Work Completed On 04/09/2022

01/02/2022

Mary D.

"Good neighbors" moving company did a horrible job. We have over $6000 worth of damage. They understaffed the back end of the move and broke, scratched and lost valuble items. The amount their scam of an Insurance company is will to pay barely covers 1/4 of the damage. Reviews for CSI are awful. Please read all of the reviews and shame on Angi for listing them.

Description of Work
Moved from Hermosa beach to San Francisco

Work Completed On 01/02/2022

02/23/2021

Gregory S.

Excellentcustomer service from the appointment setter Robert Mendez to the actual movers. We had an arrival time between 8:30am and 9:30 am. They arriced at 8:30 and began wrapping furniture, beds and other items as needed Their teamwork from the Foreman (Tim) and 2 additional workers (Angel and Walter) was amazing, This move was from a 3 story house with 3 flights of stairs from from bottom to top. 1 bedroom/bath on the 1st floor, 2nd floor living area Kitchen, dining room and living room There were 2 bedrooms/2 baths on the 3rd floor. Many trips were made up and down the stairs. They worked well together and had an amazing work ethic for 3 young men. Nothing was broken, beds were unassembled and re-assembled at the new condo without a hitch. They all were gracious, personable, friendly and had a great attitude. They set the bar VERY high for their Customer service

Description of Work
moving furniture, beds and boxes from a 3 story, 3 bedroom/4bath house house

Work Completed On 02/21/2021

12/20/2020

Jeff W.

Perfect. Couldn’t ask for better.

Description of Work
Move bedroom

Work Completed On 12/19/2020

07/12/2020

Evelyn G.

The workers were friendly, super quick to move the appliances. They shrinkwrapped all the appliances to keep them safe from damage and were very professional and courteous. They picked up and delivered in under 2 hours from Diamond Bar to Ontario.

Description of Work
Moved 2 refrigerators and washer and dryer.

Work Completed On 07/11/2020

06/23/2020

David G.

Movers were very quick from start to finish, thank you Top Movers Global.

Description of Work
Move from La Habra ca to Victorville ca

Work Completed On 06/18/2020

04/01/2020

Andrea W.

It was the best move ever! The two guys who came were on time and very friendly. All my furniture and boxes were taken care of and not one thing broke in the move. I appreciated the professionalism of the management. If I had any questions they were quickly answered. I received emails and texts prior to my move and the day before reminding me of the date and time. It was the smoothest move I've ever had.

Description of Work
Moving within the city

Work Completed On 02/27/2020

01/29/2020

Henry M.

Great fast and efficient

Description of Work
Moving did excellent job

Work Completed On 01/29/2020

12/10/2019

Nancy F.

It went really smoothly. Luis and Eddie were great. Respectful, careful and they hustled! I am pleased with how It all went. And they accommodated me regarding delivery day and time. Much appreciated.

Description of Work
Long distance move (within the state)

Work Completed On 12/03/2019

11/26/2019

Joseph T.

Matthew set up the move on a last minute unit transfer at the 88 at Alhambra place. I didn't even pack, and Luis 'n' Eddie just did there very best to get me completely moved in less than 24 hours. Thanks again Good Neighbors Moving Company, you helped change my life for the better!

Description of Work
I needed to upgrade from a first floor unit to a top fourth floor unit in less than 24 hours, and Matthew, Luis 'n' Eddie made that happen for me. Thank you all at Good Neighbors Moving Company!

Work Completed On 11/25/2019

09/21/2019

Mary Ann G.

Fantastic. Movers were on time, packed our things so nothing broke, were thoughtful and paid attention to our new home not to scratch floors or make smudges on the fresh paint. They finished in less time than expected and were friendly and professional.

Description of Work
Move goods from storage unit to new hone

Work Completed On 09/14/2019

09/04/2019

Micah V.

Good Neighbors packed up my belongings in Los Angeles and drove it up and unpacked in NorCal. It could not have gone better, everything was done in a courteous and timely manner and not one thing was broken or damaged. No hidden costs or unexpected surprises and everything was explained and easy. Everyone was considerate, prepared and professional.

Description of Work
Packing and moving

Work Completed On 08/30/2019

08/26/2019

Lance B.

Prompt responses in scheduling. Efficient and courteous guys. Would recommend to others.

Description of Work
moving

Work Completed On 08/26/2019

08/22/2019

LaShea D.

Moving is usually such a time consuming and difficult thing to do. I didn’t want to have to deal with it all by myself so I hired this moving company. Philip in the office was helpful with setting up my move. He was able to set me up with a fair price and accommodate the date and time I needed to move while I had a day off. The movers ran a little bit behind but nothing major. When they got to my place that got to work quickly and efficiently. You never know how much stuff you have until you move! I think the movers were Gus and Eli there was one more guy but I can’t remember his name. The rest of the day was a blur but all of my stuff got to my brand new apartment without any snags. I’d really recommend these guys for your next move.

Description of Work
Moving from West Hollywood to Pasadena

Work Completed On 08/01/2019

08/21/2019

Filip K.

Good Neighbors did an amazing job with my move! Would definitely use them if I ever move again. Matt made me feel at ease when I booked the move and Luis Victor and Eli did a great job moving me into my new home. They were on time, communicative and went beyond my expectations. A+++ service, highly recommend to anyone looking for movers in Los Angeles.

Description of Work
Moving

Work Completed On 07/30/2019

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover
    Cal-t# 0191885
    CA
    California: General

We offer estimates and quotes using video calling
    We accept remote payment