Good Neighbors Moving Company

Founded 2013 •

Cal-t# 0191885

177 E Colorado Blvd

Pasadena, CA 91105

We offer estimates and quotes using video calling
We accept remote payment

At Good Neighbors Moving, in Los Angeles, CA we value our customer's possessions. That is why we guarantee our services, so you can rest easy knowing your personal items are in the hands of professionals. Our moving company offers extremely affordable rates on our expedient moving and packing services. The easiest way to move in LA County. Moving so many families and businesses every year has prepared us for meeting virtually any moving challenge....

movers (13)

02/23/2021

Excellentcustomer service from the appointment setter Robert Mendez to the actual movers. We had an arrival time between 8:30am and 9:30 am. They arriced at 8:30 and began wrapping furniture, beds and other items as needed Their teamwork from the Foreman (Tim) and 2 additional workers (Angel and Walter) was amazing, This move was from a 3 story house with 3 flights of stairs from from bottom to to...

Description of Work
moving furniture, beds and boxes from a 3 story, 3 bedroom/4bath house house

Work Completed On 02/21/2021

07/12/2020

The workers were friendly, super quick to move the appliances. They shrinkwrapped all the appliances to keep them safe from damage and were very professional and courteous. They picked up and delivered in under 2 hours from Diamond Bar to Ontario.

Description of Work
Moved 2 refrigerators and washer and dryer.

Work Completed On 07/11/2020

06/23/2020

Movers were very quick from start to finish, thank you Top Movers Global.

Description of Work
Move from La Habra ca to Victorville ca

Work Completed On 06/18/2020

04/01/2020

It was the best move ever! The two guys who came were on time and very friendly. All my furniture and boxes were taken care of and not one thing broke in the move. I appreciated the professionalism of the management. If I had any questions they were quickly answered. I received emails and texts prior to my move and the day before reminding me of the date and time. It was the smoothest move I've ev...

Description of Work
Moving within the city

Work Completed On 02/27/2020

12/10/2019

It went really smoothly. Luis and Eddie were great. Respectful, careful and they hustled! I am pleased with how It all went. And they accommodated me regarding delivery day and time. Much appreciated.

Description of Work
Long distance move (within the state)

Work Completed On 12/03/2019

11/26/2019

Matthew set up the move on a last minute unit transfer at the 88 at Alhambra place. I didn't even pack, and Luis 'n' Eddie just did there very best to get me completely moved in less than 24 hours. Thanks again Good Neighbors Moving Company, you helped change my life for the better!

Description of Work
I needed to upgrade from a first floor unit to a top fourth floor unit in less than 24 hours, and Matthew, Luis 'n' Eddie made that happen for me. Thank you all at Good Neighbors Moving Company!

Work Completed On 11/25/2019

09/21/2019

Fantastic. Movers were on time, packed our things so nothing broke, were thoughtful and paid attention to our new home not to scratch floors or make smudges on the fresh paint. They finished in less time than expected and were friendly and professional.

Description of Work
Move goods from storage unit to new hone

Work Completed On 09/14/2019

09/04/2019

Good Neighbors packed up my belongings in Los Angeles and drove it up and unpacked in NorCal. It could not have gone better, everything was done in a courteous and timely manner and not one thing was broken or damaged. No hidden costs or unexpected surprises and everything was explained and easy. Everyone was considerate, prepared and professional.

Description of Work
Packing and moving

Work Completed On 08/30/2019

08/26/2019

Prompt responses in scheduling. Efficient and courteous guys. Would recommend to others.

Description of Work
moving

Work Completed On 08/26/2019

08/22/2019

Moving is usually such a time consuming and difficult thing to do. I didn’t want to have to deal with it all by myself so I hired this moving company. Philip in the office was helpful with setting up my move. He was able to set me up with a fair price and accommodate the date and time I needed to move while I had a day off. The movers ran a little bit behind but nothing major. When they got to my ...

Description of Work
Moving from West Hollywood to Pasadena

Work Completed On 08/01/2019

moving and packing services, commercial and residential moving

Interstate Moving, Out of State Moving