AMALFI CONSULTATION CONSTRUCTION

Founded 1996 • With Angi since October 2011

3579 E FOOTHILL BL SUITE 271

Pasadena, CA 91107

A RATED BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU MEMBER ,VERY NEAT AND ORGANIZED COMPANY , ALL THE WAY DOWN TO THE SMALLEST DETAILS WHETHER IT BE ON THE CONTRACT OR THE ACTUAL WORK ITSELF . WORK VERY WELL WITH THE CLIENT THROUGH ALL THE PHASES OF A PROJECT AND ADAPT TO THE ALWAYS CHANGING REQUESTS OF THE CLIENT , VERY PERSONABLE AND WE ALWAYS WEAR A SMILE . IT IS VERY VERY RARE THAT MY COMPANY WILL SUB ANYTHING OUT. MY EMPLOYEES AND I DO THE WORK OURSELVES WITH I MYSELF ALWAYS ON THE JOB SITE NEVER LEAVING MY EMPLOYEES TO DO THE WORK ALONE , ITS JUST HOW I DO BUSINESS ....

02/04/2014

STEPHEN R.

He showed up on time for both the estimate and the installation. Made some adjustments on the final installation and delivered a great handrail. Fast, easy, fair and excellent workmanship. The rest of life should be this easy! I will hire him again.

Description of Work
Needed a wrought iron handrail fabricated and installed to the side of my garage to make the pool deck steps safer to navigate.

Category concrete repair

06/11/2013

Jennifer M.

Eli and his crew are amazing. He brought us really great ideas during the remodel of our home. For example, we had just bought the house and had not yet lived in it when we decided to completely remodel it. He pointed out that you would be able to see directly into the bathroom from the formal dining room if you don't keep the hallway door or bathroom door shut. Since we had already gutted that section of the house, it was a small detail to move a doorway so you no longer could see directly in the restroom, yet makes a huge difference now that we are living in the house! That is just one of the many ideas he brought us during the process that we were very thankful for. In addition, we discovered a number of issues with the house which were not known to us when we purchased, but Eli helped us work through them in the least painful way. Eli also is very detail oriented and is quite a craftsman - he will not be satisfied until the job, whether it be hardwood floor transitions, moulding around windows or the tile backsplash, are perfect. Eli and his crew are very respectful and were a joy to work with. I would highly recommend him, and will continue to use him on projects as they arise.

Description of Work
Complete interior remodel of 3,200 foot house. Replaced all doors and windows, completely gutted kitchen, one bathroom, formal living room and one bedroom. Cosmetic remodel on two remaining bathrooms. Resurfaced plaster walls in majority of house. Painted entire interior of house.

Category remodeling

03/15/2013

Julia F.

I had a broken hinge on my iron pool gate. I called Amalfi Construction. The phone was answered immediately. The gentleman came out that afternoon, took a look, gave me an estimate and came the next morning to do the work. The work was performed professionally and completed very fast. I am very happy and will use this company again. And, they are really nice people too!!!

Description of Work
The hinges were broken on my iron pool gate. They had rusted out and the gate was sagging. Amalfi welded new parts on the gate, aligned the gate, and stabelized the fence that was bolted into the house. (By adding a longer bolt).

Category wrought iron

03/07/2013

Teresa B.

My clients have used him over and over and I would highly recommend him for work, His team is efficient. He is worth the wait if you are considering a remodel or an upgrade. Give him a call . I am thankful for the reputable services Angies List provides and have recommended to all my clients to join to also benefit from the good professionals with recommendations we can trust.

Description of Work
I first Met Eli, when a client of mine needed a referral for a contractor. I went straight to Angies List to give them a recommendation. and I found Amalfi Construction. Where we originally called him for rod iron work, he has since redone major constructions, kitchens, bathrooms, drywall, etc. That was over a year ago . Since then I have recommended Eli to 6 or more clients . He always is punctual, fair, professional and his prices are very reasonable.

Category concrete repair, remodeling

04/11/2012

George M.

They came out when they said they would. He was a good guy. He did great work. I recommend him.

Description of Work
They repaird an iron gate and part of the fence for me.

Category welding, wrought iron, driveway gates

03/20/2012

Janice M.

Excellent! Could not have been more pleased. The quote was clear, concise, and reasonable. They showed up as promised, did the job in the amount of time estimated, and left a clean worksite. Would not hesitate to use them again.

Description of Work
Amalfi Construction replaced a section of driveway that had to be removed as a result of plumbing repairs done beneath the driveway.

Category concrete repair, concrete driveways

Lucky Sully Chimney and Duct Cleaning

TheOur family owned company stresses customer satisfaction. Michel Sullivan is a certified chimney sweep through the National Chimney Sweep Guild,(www.ncsg.org/) and Dan Sjostrom is certified thhrough the National Fireplace Institute (http://nficertified.org/pages_consumers/consumers-1.html) These keep us up to date on industry standards for all woodburning and gas fireplaces. We also carry above industry standards of insurance, bonds, and workmans's compensation. This means if we fall off your roof, we are liable and not you.

Pacific Garage Doors & Gates, Inc.

"Contractors State License Board License Number: 886942 for Door Contractors and Installation Services".

LSM Drywall & Painting

LSM DRYWALL & PAINTING: Our Service is to Repair Drywall & Plaster holes caused by Water, Fire & Smoke damage in ceilings & walls, then we prime & paint the damaged area or the entire wall and/or ceiling. "Drywall, Painting & Plaster repairs done like the damage never happened." We also remove Wallpaper, Install Baseboard, Crown Molding, Insulation & New Tile Grouting, Demolition, Framing & refinishing wood Decks. See new photos!!!. WE do NOT accept deposits, but progress payments are gladly accepted in the form of Cash or Local Checks. CREDIT CARDS THROUGH ANGI-PAY AND VENMO, ZELLE, PAYPAL & CASH CARD. DUE TO THE RECENT OUTBREAK OF CORONA VIRUS WE'VE TAKEN STEPS TO INSURE YOU'RE SAFETY INCLUDING TESTING OF ALL OUR PEOPLE, WEARING MASKS & GLOVES. YOUR SAFETY IS OUR MOST IMPORTANT ASSET.

Offers by LSM Drywall & Painting on Angi

Check, PayPal

GENERAL CONSTRUCTION AND REPAIRS OF ALL TYPES IF IT HAS ANYTHING TO DO WITH A HOME AND ITS STRUCTURE OR BUSINESS WE CAN REPAIR OR CREATE IT .

SEWING