Knowing how to protect pipes during cooler months is important to keep them from bursting. Check our tips to help you keep your home safe.
Get matched with top Plumbers in Nogales, AZ
There are 10 highly-rated local plumbers.
Matching on Angi
Recent Plumbers Reviews in Nogales
- Mr Rooter Plumbing of Yavapai Coconino & Maricopaactually arrived same day and from the time I called, they were here in one hour and finished within four.
- Mr Rooter Plumbing of Yavapai Coconino & MaricopaThis the second time I have called Mr. Rooter and once again I am delighted with their services. I requested that Clinton come and he repaired or replaced all of my outdoor hose bibs and refitted the drip system fittings. He made several trips to hardware stores for specific pipe fitting and was quick to resolve any issues I brought up concerning ease of use or accommodation to existing requirements. He also checked all the drains and poured in a drain cleaner treatment. We received a discount coupon after our first visit which was applied to the new total. I will always call Mr. Rooter for pluming issues and also ask them so send Clinton, and will highly recommend their service to others
- Village Plumbing, LLCI can recommend Doug for any plumbing job without reservation. He installed a new water heater and a Nuvo water conditioning system (in lieu of a water softener) and installed a new hot water recirculating pump that I bought. I got a bid of over $7,000 from a reputable local plumbing company. Doug charges time and materials and estimated my job would run something over $3,000 (up to $3,500). When it was done, he handed me a bill for $2,400! He did an excellent job and it was on time. He had great communication. A couple times he was a little testy when I kept asking questions over the phone while he was trying to finish another job. I let it pass and it proved to not be an issue. He ordered parts; he explained to me what connections I needed to order for the recirculating pump to hook up with my system. He ran my system through a number of tests to see if it could handle the Nuvo system. He listened carefully to my opinions, ideas, and questions. He explained how everything worked in plain language I could understand. AFTER the job was done, he stuck with me until we got the Nuvo system adjusted to work properly. He called the company for information and gave me literature that explained step by step how to make the adjustments. I rarely have such a superlative experience with contractors. He was great
- Mr Rooter Plumbing of Yavapai Coconino & MaricopaWe are absolutely delighted with services provided by this company. We had numerous problems that needed attention, clogged and broken sewer line, replacing lavatory drain lines, replacing old and leaking shower/bathtub faucets, and installation of a water shutoff valve. Our service man, Clinton, was wonderful! He came the next day after our call, started work immediately and approached the work with good cheer even though presented with difficult and unforeseen and very difficult challenges. He was returned landscaping as he found it after trenching, was very careful to keep floors clean inside the house and carefully cleaned up the debris from cutting tile and wallboard. We called every plumber in the Sedona area, thinking we could find someone local. Several were at least a week out in appointments some never responded to our call. So it was even more of a pleasure when we contacted Mr. Rooter and received such prompt and professional assistance. We highly recommend this company and have also signed up for their annual advantage plan
- Northland Plumbing & IrrigationGary was prompt in responding to our request and in scheduling a service call. He was very courteous and more importantly, quite talented in what he does. He was able to fix the leak efficiently. We will use Gary's services for all our plumbing needs. Extremely satisfied with the service provided by Gary
- Reddi ServicesGerald was very prompt, efficient, and respectful as he came out to address my urgent situation. He fixed the problem within an hour, charged the rate that I was quoted on the phone, and didn't try to up-sell me on a bunch of other services. Gerald also took the time to describe the problem and give me tips for preventing future issues. I would definitely trust Reddi Services to come out for future service and I would recommend them to friends. I greatly appreciate how they were able to address my emergency within hours
- Mr Rooter Plumbing of Yavapai Coconino & MaricopaNot well. Lost my trust in their process and pricing. Dismissed them after they charged us 750.00 $ to install a kitchen sink faucet.
- Arizona's Best Plumbing & RooterDaniel came out to do the work and he was excellent. He was prompt, courteous, caring, understanding, patient, and top shelf. He is a master plumber and is only 30! I would highly recommend them and I will definitely hire them again.
- My Handy Helper LLCMike was referred to us by a neighbor. Mike is quick to respond to telephone and text messages and provides a detailed cost estimate of the work to be performed. He was always on time for the appointment, and got right to work. After competing the repairs he inspected his work with us before leaving. to assure us that the repairs were satisfactory and in good working order. Mike works diligently, taking his time to check and re-check the repairs that he has made. He is personable, reliable and trustworthy. He delivers exceptional customer service and has established a competent and reliable reputation within our community. I will definitely call Mike to make additional repairs or installations
- Schwarder Construction LLCAaron did an awesome job. I have never had a remodel project go so well. All the work was first class and done in a timely matter. He was in constant communication with me. I would highly recommend Aaron Schwarder.
Last update on September 6, 2022
Plumbers in Nogales
Deals in Nogales for Plumbing
Related cost guides
Explore our Solution Center for helpful plumber articles
Are flushable wipes really flushable? Flushing wipes can wreak havoc on your plumbing system. Here’s why you shouldn’t flush them and how to keep your pipes clear.
If you're looking to hire a mobile home plumbing expert, these are the questions to ask, red flags to look for, and steps to take after the job is done.
Find Plumbers in
- Rio Rico,
- Agua Linda,
- Green Valley,
- Fort Huachuca,
- Huachuca City,
- Corona De Tucson,
- Sierra Vista,
- Miracle Valley,
- Saint David,
- South Tucson,
Plumbers in Nogales
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Enkin Enterprises2145 Golf Links Rd
Sierra Vista, Arizona 85635
- Environmental Testing & Research Laboratories, Inc60 Elm Hill Ave. Suite 1
Leominster, Massachusetts 01453
- Enkin Enterprises
Plumbers that service Nogales
How much does a plumber cost?
Answer: The cost of a plumber ranges from $175 to $480, with a national average of $330. However, the price will vary depending on job complexity, timing, location, supplies and materials, permits, and level of expertise. These costs typically include toilet repairs, faucet installations, and leaky pipes. In addition to the service call, you may also need to budget for haul-away and trip fees often required during more complicated jobs. Ask your local plumbing contractor about these fees before hiring them.
How much does a plumber charge to replace a toilet?
Answer: On average, you can expect to pay your local plumbing contractor between $125 and $230 to replace an old toilet, with most residential homeowners paying around $150 to $180 for professional installation. You’ll need to consider materials and labor when calculating a final price. Not all toilets are equal. Depending on the brand you choose and the features you want, a new toilet might run you anywhere from $100 to $1,300. Add in the price of labor and installation, and your total project can jump up to $200 and $1,500.
How much does a plumber cost to fix a toilet?
Answer: According to our service providers, it costs roughly $75 to $200 on average to have your toilet repaired. However, this price will vary depending on the complexity of the job and the materials needed for the fix. Repairs can be messy and less-than-pleasant to address, but having a functioning toilet is most definitely necessary. If you’re experiencing problems with your toilet, contact a local, reputable plumbing contractor right away, as avoiding repairs can lead to bigger—and more expensive—issues over time.
Is liquid plumber safe for septic systems?
Answer: Good news! Liquid-Plumr® is safe for septic systems. Most drain cleaners disrupt the pH in your septic tank, which prevents the good bacteria from breaking down septic waste. The chemical make-up in Liquid-Plumr® works with the bacteria to break down waste quickly without harming your septic system. Still, it’s best to confirm with your local plumbing provider if Liquid-Plumr® is the right solution for your system.
How much is it for a plumber to unclog a toilet?
Answer: Even the most well-maintained toilets experience clogs. It’ll cost you an average of $200 to $700 to unclog your toilet. Severe clogs will require a more comprehensive repair method, so check with your local plumbing contractor to determine the best approach for unclogging your toilet.
Is Liquid-Plumr®, or any other liquid drain cleaner, safe for septic systems?
Answer: Yes and no. Liquid-Plumr® and other drain cleaners are most effective when used sparingly (one to three times a year). Repeated use of liquid plumber on drains could deteriorate your pipes and cause more damage. If your pipes clog frequently, put down the liquid plumber and call your local plumbing contractor immediately.