Interior Professional Heating and Air

Founded 2000 • With Angi since May 2018

Service troubleshoot/repair, free quotes on new installation/replacement (equipment only)

We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
We accept remote payment

Welcome to Interior Professional Heating and Air, also accredited by the Better Business Bureau. We are a premier residential & light commercial HVAC contractor providing comfort solutions to homeowners/businesses in Murrieta, CA and surrounding areas. With more than 20 years of experience, we have remained committed to unmatched quality in our work and customer service on every job. The professionals at Interior Professional Heating and Air will keep your home comfortable even on the hottest days with reliable service on your HVAC all HVAC needs. We offer the latest cooling technologies from top brands in the business. Numerous services are available to suit your needs and budgets, such as AC repairs, heating repairs, duct repairs and installations for everything HVAC. We offer a flexible, fast appointment schedule with emergency service available. Weekend appointments are available! Give us a call today for a free quote, we look forward to assisting you! http://MurrietaCaHVAC.com/...

Alanis Air

Commerical & Residential We serve the Temecula Valley area and The Greater San Diego Area all the way to the Border of Mexico. We continually strive to exceed expectations by ensuring that each client receives the very best service. We are licensed, bonded and insured with the state of California. We provide All HVAC needs for heating or cooling your home or office. All of our Employees have over 15 years of experience under their tool belts. Our Warranty is one of the best in the industry. All employees are background and drug tested. We specialize in Mini Splits, Central heating and cooling and duct work.

Offers by Alanis Air on Angi
Liberty Plumbing Heating Air Conditioning Inc

We offer Emergency Service: Our mission is to provide the highest quality of service to all our customers. We HONOR the relationships we have formed with our past and present customers, colleagues, vendors and employees. Liberty Plumbing, Heating Air Conditioning strives to perform all areas of service with the utmost INTEGRITY by providing the most cutting edge of technology and products available. We pride ourselves with the ABILITY to work effectively and efficiently with the knowledge and training that has been awarded to us. Liberty Plumbing, Heating & Air Conditioning, Inc. has over 25 years experience working with home-owners, property management, general contractors, real estate companies and insurance companies. We are located in the Temecula, CA area however, we service all of San Diego, Riverside, Orange and Los Angeles counties. We perform all phases of plumbing, heating & air conditioning for both residential and commercial. We offer discounts to Senior Citizens, First Responders, Veterans and Active Military. Thank you service!

Offers by Liberty Plumbing Heating Air Conditioning Inc on Angi
RKM Heating & Air Conditioning

RKM heating and air conditioning is a full service contractor for your heating, cooling, air conditioning and air quality needs. Our technicians are continually trained to ensure top level performance in all areas of service, repair installation and design. Our specialist can help insure your family’s safety in your home with eco friendly solutions and air quality and air purification products. Licensed C20, Nate, green, Honeywell contractor pro, hers certified. Award winning. HEPA air duct cleaning and dryer vent cleaning, Furnace cooling and air purification specialist Hero and Sanbag approved. Additional DBAs - RKM Heating and Air Conditioning, R K M Heating and Air Conditioning, RKM Heating & Air Conditioning.

Offers by RKM Heating & Air Conditioning on Angi

05/24/2020

I want to thank Antonio for the excellent and cost efficient work he provided my parents. Their air condition went out and my mother was initially told (by someone else) it would cost $8K to $12K to replace the entire system (her house was built in 2004). After obtaining a second opinion from Antonio, he informed my mother there was a pint size hole in the evaporator coil that can be fixed for $80...

Description of Work
Air condition repair

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you Mr. [Member Name Removed] for your review and as I always try to remind all of my great clients like yourself and your mom.....I'm here to help! that is the one thing I try to never lose sight of in providing the best possible service to fit Your Need! It was a pleasure to serve!

04/27/2020

Smooth. Arrived on time. Diagnosed quickly and had parts to make the necessary repairs. I'd hire again.

Description of Work
Service repair on 2 air conditioning condensers.

04/18/2020

He was very clean and professional. And efficient and quick.

Description of Work
Removal of swamp cooler

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac,home builders

Thank you for your Review! Happy to be of service!

03/07/2020

I have never had such a pleasant commercial experience. I had been told by another contractor that the only deficiency in my a/c was lack of return air ductwork. That man and numerous others would not undertake that work without selling a complete system [ie HD $35,000] Antonio Webb, the owner, came within 3 hours of my post on Angieslist, reviewed what was needed,and patiently answered my questio...

Description of Work
return air ductwork

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you Sir! My desire is that Interior Pro. Heating and Air can/will assist all clients in that very manner, providing the service you need in the most cost efficient manner with respect to the service you seek. Again thank you and it was a pleasure assisting!

09/04/2019

Antonio is such an awesome guy. He really cares and he would help you as much as he could. I hired him to do a second opinion because my AC was broken. He’s the most patient guy I’ve ever met. He explained everything that is wrong with the AC even if he had to repeat explaining things to me since I don’t know much about AC and suggested ways to fix it and how to go about the problem. He’s honest a...

Description of Work
AC diagnosis, repair, replacement

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you so much for your kind words! because of great clients like yourself Interior Professional Heating and Air will always strive in growth to provide the best service and value and in be helpful!

*Free quotes for new equipment only (does not replace a/c tuneups, diagnostic & repair service charge). *Service/Repair diagnostics - $49.00 min. (applied only to repair service at time of visit). A/C or Heating tuneup/cleanings - $69.00 / $79.00 w/washable filter included. *All above services are priced separately! HVAC vents/ducts installation/repair, heating & air conditioning/heat pump repairs, servicing, installation, and upgrades. *Thermostat & standard water heater repairs/installation.

Duct cleaning, Solar