Water heaters need electricity to function. The size and type of your unit will determine how many amps you need to accommodate it. Use this guide to determine when your water heater warrants an electrical system upgrade.
Get matched with top Electricians in Fort Defiance, AZ
There are 7 highly-rated local electricians.
Recent Electrician Reviews in Fort Defiance
- Nizhoni Electric, LLCThe work was really professional. We worked with a very understanding contractor and does excellent work.
- Schwarder Construction LLCAaron did an awesome job. I have never had a remodel project go so well. All the work was first class and done in a timely matter. He was in constant communication with me. I would highly recommend Aaron Schwarder.
- Rimline Electric IncRE:. Electrician Tucson area. Do you want an electrician who is honest, dependable and knows what he is doing? Clint Preston of Rim Line Electric, Inc. is also affordable! (520-661-5335 office, 520-661-6310 cell). Our electric co. was scheduled to install a heavy line after 8am but they called me on their way before 6. This created a problem because Clint also needed to be here. No worries---I called Clint and he arrived shortly before the electric co. My husband and I watched in amazement as Clint worked smoothly and quickly with men he never met before. He even negotiated with the electric co, saving us a lot of money. He goes over and beyond what is expected. The only negative I have is that if we could have hired Clint to build our entire home, then Bob and I could have left for a vacation leaving everything in his hands. I am grateful every day that we have electricity that was installed properly and is safe to use. I trust Clint completely and would hire him again
- Rimline Electric IncDo you want an electrician who is honest, dependable and knows what he is doing? Clint Preston of Rimline Electric Inc. is also affordable! (520) 661-5335 office, (520) 661-6310 cell). Our electric co. was scheduled to install a heavy line after 8 am but they called me on their way before 6. This created a problem because Clint also needed to be here. No worries-- I called Clint and he arrived shortly before the electric co. My husband and I watched in amazement as Clint worked smoothly and quickly with men he never met before. He even negotiated with the electric co, saving us a lot of money. he goes over and beyond what is expected. The only negative I have is that if we could have hired Clint to build our entire home, then my husband and I could have left for a vacation leaving everything in his hands. I am grateful every day that we have electricity that was installed properly and is safe to use. I trust Clint completely and would hire him again
- Idaho Service ElectricKyle arrived quickly after we called him. He gave us an estimate which was very reasonable. He fe iced the heater, before the house even got too cold.
- Gail Force ElectricBill added 11 can lights, 2 new outlets, fixed 5 outlets/switches, and moved a light. He did all this over the course of two days. His work is great! He's a contractor you can trust and we'll use him again if/when needed.
- Desert Mountain Electric LLCVery satisfied. The service man was prompt, courteous, knowledgeable, and willing to spend the extra time to make sure the trouble shooting of the issues in the front yard was thorough and accurate. I would definitely use them again.
- Fix-it With Flannery Handyman ServicesWe could not have been more pleased. Terry did a wonderful job at a very fair price. He was very cautious and made sure everything was done right. If you live in Payson, Strawberry, Pine or surrounding area we highly recommend!
- Power Up Electric IncI have used them many times and they always do a great job. One person in particular, Martin, really went the extra mile to make sure everyone was done and done well. I've recommended him to many people and wish he came to Arizona with us when we moved!
- 24 HR Valleywide Electric LLCThe electrician responded to my call on a Sunday morning. Stated he had another job, gave me an estimated time. He called to say it would be just a little later than expected due to previous appointment. Arrived in good time, completed the work satisfactorily and I was very pleased with the experience. I will use 24 hour electric again
Electricians in Fort Defiance
- Business Description:Rose Electric has been in business since 1998, and all employees have a minimum of 10 years of electrical experience. Based in Flagstaff AZ. and serving the surrounding areas. Whether you need a minor electrical repair completed or a custom electrical fixture installed, we're ready for the job. Emergency service is available, and same day service if the job allows for it. - Please call Rose Electric at 928-606-3556 today for all your commercial or residential electrical service needs, and add..Recent Review:Perfectly. On time and professional.Rosh P.
- Business Description:Protecting homes and businesses since 1950, Guardian Protection is one of the nation's largest and most highly regarded security companies. We provide smart technology, 24/7 professional monitoring, and peace of mind to hundreds of thousands of customers. Our products are installed by experts, monitored by real people, and truly make a difference. We do what we do because of one simple truth: life is better when it's safeRecent Review:Nobody has contacted me thru your services (Angies List), You are not a reliable source to find a service. Please remove me from Angies list and cease all contactvan s.
- Business Description:In-Person or Live One-On-One Online Tutoring for Any Subject, Any Age, Any Location. Standardized Tests: ACT, SAT, NMSQT, GMAT, GRE, ASVAB, ASTB, ISEE, HSPT, TEAS, TOEFL, IELTS, TOEIC Mathematics: algebra, geometry, trigonometry, pre-algebra, elementary English: grammar, vocabulary, spelling, reading, writing, listening, speaking, pronunciation, ESL, ESOL Research Papers: editing, proofreading, outlining, citations Computer: Excel, Word, PowerPoinRecent Review:Matthew was originally hired to assist my nephew in preperation for the Parochial High School Admissions exam. Building a relationship with Matthew was the best thing for my nephew. Matthew was very safe going into this situation creating a trusting a environment. Not knowing what he was walking into, Matthew quickly learned that my nephew’s academic inabilities were far more important than preparing for an high school entrance exam. Immediately Matthew begin working on creating a plan of action. He is very patient, yet intentional about holding my nephew accountable. Moreover, he follows up and send reminders for my nephew (I.e. don’t forget to bring your book home from school, remember to work on your math). Although we have a long way to go, it’s safe to say that we are seeing some progress. Thanks MatthewTyrone G.
- Business Description:It all began with the notion of giving you, the homeowner, the Power of Choice. American Solar & Roofing is an expert in residential solar systems and roofing services, providing quality workmanship and first-class customer service to homeowners across Arizona since 2001. Visit www.americansolarandroofing for your free, no obligation consultation todayRecent Review:It was great. They did a great job and they did few extra things that other companies didn't do this days.Brian L.
- Business Description:Owner operated. Additional DBA: The Fan Doctor. Licensed electrician in New Hampshire & Massachusetts. Over 30 years experience.
- Business Description:Free Phone Consultation. Not sure if we can help? Give us a call, it's on us! We are more than happy to talk with you and discuss your computer problems. Fast service. In some cases we can help you right now! If not, we will schedule an appointment that fits your schedule. If you receive our answering service, please leave us a message. We will call you back as soon as possible. Domestic Based Support. Our company is based right here in the United States and all of our technicians speak clear..Recent Review:It went fabulously. I will not use anyone but Alexander. PeriodDiane J.
- Business Description:CP has been providing quality home warranty products since 1998.Recent Review:Thank you so much for all your support with our properties. You are good to your word and provide excellent customer service. You always manage to have someone professional and courteous answer our calls live. We are very satisfied with you and 100% recommendedWalter L.
- Business Description:Have no fear, HelloTech is here. We can send a tech to your door to help with your computer, home theater, TV mounting, and general device needs. In many cases, we can solve your issues remotely for much less, simply by connecting to your computerRecent Review:One hour to set up a 32 " TV and sound bar. We are now using 3 remotes to operate TV. Kept asking questions. Second hour was the Harmony remote. First he did not bring computer. Had to use ours. Kept asking questions. He did not connect all of our equipment, we need to get someone else to correct what he did. Our last remote programming was done in 20 minutes. Plus during this covid time, he had to use bathroomJeanne & Temple B.
- Business Description:Landmark Home Warranty is a publicly held company committed to offering the highest level of service for all of your home warranty needs.Recent Review:I apologies for providing long review, but PLEASE read once if you want to save money and most importantly mantel stress and tortured by Landmark. DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY. SAVE YOURSELF A MENTAL STRESS AND TORTURED BY LANDMARK. Terrible company. Terrible customer service. Terrible process they have. (They cheat customers). They don’t care for fixing issues quickly. My A/C is down from 06/17/2021 till today 07/16/2021 (almost a month and not fixed yet and don’t know when it will be). By the way the issue can be fixed within 24 hours by any HVAC contractor if you hire them outside of Landmark warranty. So here the story… 1- Blower wheel of our A/C broke on 06/17/2021. We created a service request with Landmark. 2- Contractor took 2 days. He came on 06/19/2021 and took pictures of broken part. Told us that he will submit these pictures to Landmark for review to check if it is covered or not in warranty. Landmark will order the part if it is covered. 3- Landmark took 11 days (06/19 to 06/30) to review the pictures and to place the order for broken part. On 06/30/2021 they placed order only because I kept calling them for follow-up every other day between 06/17th and 06/30th. Landmark told me that they ordered the part from manufacturer (Carrier) and they don’t know when part will arrive. 4- I kept calling Landmark for next 13 days to get the status of ordered part, but no customer representative can give me clear answer. 5- When I called Landmark on 07/13/2021, customer representative told me that now part is available at local Carrier store and local Carrier store will call contractor to pick up the part. But not ETA. 6- Today is 07/16/2021 (3 days after part is available at local Carrier store), still no words from contractor to schedule the repair. So, I called Landmark again and customer representative told me they don’t know when it will be fixed. ----- BOTTOM LINE ---- 1- Tomorrow will be 1-month anniversary of my broken A/C. So, is it worth to pay Landmark for warranty service? NO. 2- During this month, I called other two local HVAC contractors to check if they have part available and when they can fix it. Both told me that they can come and fix next day. So, is it worth to pay Landmark for warranty service and wait for month to NOT get thing fixed when you can get it fix sooner? NO. 3- During this month, I made at least 15 calls to Landmark for follow-up and status check to make sure that things are moving. I also had an opportunity to talk with supervisor once. But unfortunately, his attitude was like THIS IS WHAT IT IS. You have to leave with it instead of helping to escalate issue. So, is it worth to pay Landmark for this type of customer service? NO. 4- Most of all, we have gone thru **** dealing with Landmark. It felt like we are paying them to get tortured. So, is it worth to pay Landmark for warranty service to get tortured? DEFINETLY NOAshit S.
- Business Description:New Homes, remodels, decks, custom carpentry.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful electrician articles
LED lights can transform the look and feel of your kitchen when done strategically. Choosing the right LED lighting comes down to understanding the temperature, brightness, and bulb shape to achieve perfect balance.
Whether they’re updating outlets or replacing your electrical panel, you need to make sure you’re hiring an experienced electrician for the job. Learn how to find your perfect pro here.
Find Electricians in
- Window Rock
- Saint Michaels
- Fort Defiance
- Yah Ta Hey
- Fort Wingate
- Church Rock
- Continental Divide
- Low Mountain
- Black Rock
Electricians in Fort Defiance
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Affordable Fans - The Fan Doctor9 Gumpas Hill Rd
Pelham, New Hampshire
- Alexander Technical Resources1263 Glenwood Ave SE
- Alltech Solutions, Inc.1664 S Research Loop Suite 226
- American Solar & Roofing2850 S 36TH ST
- Austin's Auto Advantage801 w Thatcher blvd
- AZ Sign & Graphics, Inc.4976 West St
- Affordable Fans - The Fan Doctor
- Erick The Electrician8014 W Bloomfield Rd
- Erick The Electrician
- Horizon Tile & FlooringPO Box 567
- Horizon Tile & Flooring
- Ideal Building Solutions, LLC5431 N. Oracle Road #191
- Ideal Building Solutions, LLC
- Matthew Horwich LLC14 Bristol Lane
Rocky River, Ohio
- Matthew Horwich LLC
- Rose Electric9500 N Lunar Dr
- Rose Electric