Need to create a residential plumbing design layout but don’t know where to start? Learn essential plumbing components to create the perfect layout for your home.
Get matched with top Plumbers in Fort Defiance, AZ
There are 7 highly-rated local plumbers.
Recent Plumbers Reviews in Fort Defiance
- Mr Rooter Plumbing of Yavapai Coconino & MaricopaThis the second time I have called Mr. Rooter and once again I am delighted with their services. I requested that Clinton come and he repaired or replaced all of my outdoor hose bibs and refitted the drip system fittings. He made several trips to hardware stores for specific pipe fitting and was quick to resolve any issues I brought up concerning ease of use or accommodation to existing requirements. He also checked all the drains and poured in a drain cleaner treatment. We received a discount coupon after our first visit which was applied to the new total. I will always call Mr. Rooter for pluming issues and also ask them so send Clinton, and will highly recommend their service to others
- Mr Rooter Plumbing of Yavapai Coconino & MaricopaWe are absolutely delighted with services provided by this company. We had numerous problems that needed attention, clogged and broken sewer line, replacing lavatory drain lines, replacing old and leaking shower/bathtub faucets, and installation of a water shutoff valve. Our service man, Clinton, was wonderful! He came the next day after our call, started work immediately and approached the work with good cheer even though presented with difficult and unforeseen and very difficult challenges. He was returned landscaping as he found it after trenching, was very careful to keep floors clean inside the house and carefully cleaned up the debris from cutting tile and wallboard. We called every plumber in the Sedona area, thinking we could find someone local. Several were at least a week out in appointments some never responded to our call. So it was even more of a pleasure when we contacted Mr. Rooter and received such prompt and professional assistance. We highly recommend this company and have also signed up for their annual advantage plan
- Village Plumbing, LLCI can recommend Doug for any plumbing job without reservation. He installed a new water heater and a Nuvo water conditioning system (in lieu of a water softener) and installed a new hot water recirculating pump that I bought. I got a bid of over $7,000 from a reputable local plumbing company. Doug charges time and materials and estimated my job would run something over $3,000 (up to $3,500). When it was done, he handed me a bill for $2,400! He did an excellent job and it was on time. He had great communication. A couple times he was a little testy when I kept asking questions over the phone while he was trying to finish another job. I let it pass and it proved to not be an issue. He ordered parts; he explained to me what connections I needed to order for the recirculating pump to hook up with my system. He ran my system through a number of tests to see if it could handle the Nuvo system. He listened carefully to my opinions, ideas, and questions. He explained how everything worked in plain language I could understand. AFTER the job was done, he stuck with me until we got the Nuvo system adjusted to work properly. He called the company for information and gave me literature that explained step by step how to make the adjustments. I rarely have such a superlative experience with contractors. He was great
- Northland Plumbing & IrrigationGary was prompt in responding to our request and in scheduling a service call. He was very courteous and more importantly, quite talented in what he does. He was able to fix the leak efficiently. We will use Gary's services for all our plumbing needs. Extremely satisfied with the service provided by Gary
- Arizona's Best Plumbing & RooterDaniel came out to do the work and he was excellent. He was prompt, courteous, caring, understanding, patient, and top shelf. He is a master plumber and is only 30! I would highly recommend them and I will definitely hire them again.
- Schwarder Construction LLCAaron did an awesome job. I have never had a remodel project go so well. All the work was first class and done in a timely matter. He was in constant communication with me. I would highly recommend Aaron Schwarder.
- Mr Rooter Plumbing of Yavapai Coconino & MaricopaIn mid-February a flooring installer said both our toilets were leaking and needed new flanges. Being new to Camp Verde we didn't know what plumbing service to contact. Our son is friends with the owner of Mr. Rooter in Camp Verde, so that’s who we turned to. We went into their office and were greeted and listened to right away. We expected them to say they could come to our home the following week...but instead, they scheduled Alex to come to our home that same day. We were given an estimate, a senior discount, and immediately scheduled for the next morning. Upon removing the toilets, Alex determined there were no leaks and that only one toilet needed the flange replaced. He could have easily done both, and charged us for both, but he was honest regarding what really needed to be done. Plus, he did a free video inspection of the entire sewer line. Expecting the flooring people to return to finish their work, Alex reinstalled only one toilet and left the other one off. We made arrangements with Mr. Rooter that once the flooring was completed we wanted Alex to reinstall the toilets, not a flooring installer. I offered to pay at this point and was told I can pay when the job is 100% completed. When the flooring installer did not return and we were expecting company, Alex returned to reinstall the guest toilet. For the next month, with our consent, the Mr. Rooter office ladies (Bev and Sadie) called each week inquiring about the progress, or lack thereof, of our flooring. They were so patient with us. Finally after almost two months, and a different flooring company, our flooring was installed. Within a few hours of completion, Alex was back at our home reinstalling our toilets again. Although we hope we don’t need a plumber again soon, with the 1 year warranty, the genuine concern, trust (in not paying our bill for 2 months), and friendliness of Alex (and the rest of the staff), when we do, no doubt it will be Mr. Rooter of Camp Verde, and hopefully Alex
- Drain Doctor PlumbingAfter calling Aaron, he was at our house within an hour. He put a camera down our cleanout and located a clog. He quoted a price that was a fraction quoted by the bigger contractors and started within a few days. After replacing the pipe, it was discovered that there was a crack in the city's pipe, Gila county was called and responded saying that we were responsible for that part of the sewer line. Aaron was able to dig under the road, locate the broken joint, cleaned out huge root balls, replace the pipe and wouldn't leave until after dark holes were filled in and area looked good. This had been a problem in this house for many years, long before we moved here. I am confident it was fixed and fixed right. Highly recommend
- Mr Rooter Plumbing of Yavapai Coconino & MaricopaAlex & Justin were on time, very courteous, professional & did not make a mess. My water heater had been acting up for awhile but yesterday I smelled what I thought might be electrical or plastic burning. I called Mr. Rooter & they came out the next day & replaced the water heater. I could not be more pleased with Alex & Justin. As far as cost goes I honestly don't know what others would have charge
- Mr Rooter Plumbing of Yavapai Coconino & MaricopaWas a significant clog, 50 feet, but they did it well, cleaned up after themselves, were professional and polite.
Plumbers in Fort Defiance
- Business Description:National Express offers long distance towing, cross country, and state to state auto shipping, auction transport, expedited services, and more. Our carriers travel all over the entire country covering all 50 states. We also specialize in shipping vehicles for SnowbirdsRecent Review:I was very pleased with the transaction. The setup of the auto pickup was easy with call to National Express Auto Transport. I got an email notification from dispatch letting me know when the car would be picked up at the dealership, and I let the dealership know. I then got the direct phone number for the transporter/driver and setup a time to drop off the car on the date promised. It was door to door service, and I felt that the driver took good care of my car. I was very pleased, and would use them againJorge S.
- Business Description:CP has been providing quality home warranty products since 1998.Recent Review:Thank you so much for all your support with our properties. You are good to your word and provide excellent customer service. You always manage to have someone professional and courteous answer our calls live. We are very satisfied with you and 100% recommendedWalter L.
- Business Description:In-Person or Live One-On-One Online Tutoring for Any Subject, Any Age, Any Location. Standardized Tests: ACT, SAT, NMSQT, GMAT, GRE, ASVAB, ASTB, ISEE, HSPT, TEAS, TOEFL, IELTS, TOEIC Mathematics: algebra, geometry, trigonometry, pre-algebra, elementary English: grammar, vocabulary, spelling, reading, writing, listening, speaking, pronunciation, ESL, ESOL Research Papers: editing, proofreading, outlining, citations Computer: Excel, Word, PowerPoinRecent Review:Matthew was originally hired to assist my nephew in preperation for the Parochial High School Admissions exam. Building a relationship with Matthew was the best thing for my nephew. Matthew was very safe going into this situation creating a trusting a environment. Not knowing what he was walking into, Matthew quickly learned that my nephew’s academic inabilities were far more important than preparing for an high school entrance exam. Immediately Matthew begin working on creating a plan of action. He is very patient, yet intentional about holding my nephew accountable. Moreover, he follows up and send reminders for my nephew (I.e. don’t forget to bring your book home from school, remember to work on your math). Although we have a long way to go, it’s safe to say that we are seeing some progress. Thanks MatthewTyrone G.
- Business Description:Keeping Sedona and the Verde Valley comfortable since 1983. Verde Sol Air Services provides home comfort & energy savings for your family with heating, air conditioning, plumbing, and geothermal solutions. Voted “Best of 2016” for A/C, heating, and plumbing by the Verde Independent. With 12 years running winning the Verde Independent Reader’s Choice Award, we pride ourselves on being better, cleaner, faster…and we’re not happy until you are! Financing available. 24 hour emergency service ..Recent Review:Glenn inspected our old unit. and gave us a more than fair quote, as I compared to other high profile companies in the area. Mike and the service team, Scott and Darrell were amazing. Mike went far beyond his job description with small repairs and advice of safety with other issues. Quality and ClasDuncan M.
- Business Description:COST IS DETERMINED BY THE JOB.Recent Review:They are great have a verygood communication and have a fairly price.Gisela C.
- Business Description:For 45 years Tucson home owners and business's have trusted Water Tec to solve their water problems.Locally owned and operated by the DeGrave family since 1967. Manufactured locally using products made in USA. A staff with over 150 years of water treatment experience.We sell the best and service the rest.Non commissioned sales people. Our friendly courteous staff has been serving southern Arizona for 45 years. We provide hassle free scheduled maintenance for all makes and models. Workmanship ..Recent Review:It went very well. They are a local company and have great customer service. I would highly recommend them to others.Jeffrey M.
- Business Description:We are called Arizona's On Time Heating and Air Conditioning company. We have offices in Lake Havasu City, Bullhead City, Kingman and Prescott Valley. We only do four things. We do maintenance on furnaces and air conditioners so they don't break, we fix them when they break and replace them when they get old and inefficient. THe fourth thing we do is IAQ, which stands for Indoor Air Quality. IAQ includes things like Duct Cleaning, Air Filtration and Air PurificatioRecent Review:Arizona summers are HOT! My Mastercool evaporative cooler took a dump and 3 providers said the were booked for 2 months. I found Pitzer's One Hour Air Conditioning & Heating on Angie's List. They scheduled me for the same day. Juan arrived 2 hours before my scheduled appointment and diagnosed the problem and had it repaired in a couple of hours. He was very courteous and knowledgeable. I live in a rural area where many service providers won't even come; One day service is next to impossible. Do not hesitate to call Pitzers. Thanks Juamarty b.
- Business Description:Landmark Home Warranty is a publicly held company committed to offering the highest level of service for all of your home warranty needs.Recent Review:I apologies for providing long review, but PLEASE read once if you want to save money and most importantly mantel stress and tortured by Landmark. DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY. SAVE YOURSELF A MENTAL STRESS AND TORTURED BY LANDMARK. Terrible company. Terrible customer service. Terrible process they have. (They cheat customers). They don’t care for fixing issues quickly. My A/C is down from 06/17/2021 till today 07/16/2021 (almost a month and not fixed yet and don’t know when it will be). By the way the issue can be fixed within 24 hours by any HVAC contractor if you hire them outside of Landmark warranty. So here the story… 1- Blower wheel of our A/C broke on 06/17/2021. We created a service request with Landmark. 2- Contractor took 2 days. He came on 06/19/2021 and took pictures of broken part. Told us that he will submit these pictures to Landmark for review to check if it is covered or not in warranty. Landmark will order the part if it is covered. 3- Landmark took 11 days (06/19 to 06/30) to review the pictures and to place the order for broken part. On 06/30/2021 they placed order only because I kept calling them for follow-up every other day between 06/17th and 06/30th. Landmark told me that they ordered the part from manufacturer (Carrier) and they don’t know when part will arrive. 4- I kept calling Landmark for next 13 days to get the status of ordered part, but no customer representative can give me clear answer. 5- When I called Landmark on 07/13/2021, customer representative told me that now part is available at local Carrier store and local Carrier store will call contractor to pick up the part. But not ETA. 6- Today is 07/16/2021 (3 days after part is available at local Carrier store), still no words from contractor to schedule the repair. So, I called Landmark again and customer representative told me they don’t know when it will be fixed. ----- BOTTOM LINE ---- 1- Tomorrow will be 1-month anniversary of my broken A/C. So, is it worth to pay Landmark for warranty service? NO. 2- During this month, I called other two local HVAC contractors to check if they have part available and when they can fix it. Both told me that they can come and fix next day. So, is it worth to pay Landmark for warranty service and wait for month to NOT get thing fixed when you can get it fix sooner? NO. 3- During this month, I made at least 15 calls to Landmark for follow-up and status check to make sure that things are moving. I also had an opportunity to talk with supervisor once. But unfortunately, his attitude was like THIS IS WHAT IT IS. You have to leave with it instead of helping to escalate issue. So, is it worth to pay Landmark for this type of customer service? NO. 4- Most of all, we have gone thru **** dealing with Landmark. It felt like we are paying them to get tortured. So, is it worth to pay Landmark for warranty service to get tortured? DEFINETLY NOAshit S.
- Business Description:Licensed,Bonded and Insured installation companyRecent Review:Not very well and would never hire again. One toilet was sealed with white floor sealant and Home Depot told me with colored tile they should have used clear. The sealant was not all the way around and I asked them to correct when they put in the second toilet. This was not done. Second toilet he put in clear floor sealant but left a wedge sticking out in the back. The ckear sealant is sticky to the touch. Home Depot told me the wedge should have been trimmed to fit as I took pictures for them to review. I called Delta Mechanical and he was scheduled to come out yesterday. No call and he never came to my house. Very hare to get anyone on the phone to do anything. No one answers after hours and on weekends. One guy was going to schedule me for next week. Why should I wait two weeks for an awful job that should have been done right the first time. Also, it might be another "no show." I can write nothing good about the service that I received from this company and would not recommend themLorraine S.
- Business Description:ETR Laboratories in an analytic laboratory with a broad range of commercial, industrial and individual clients. We provide analytic services using a wide variety of scientific methods including GC/MS, IC/MS, GIR, NMR and SEM equipment. We can do particle analysis, organic and inorganic chemical analysis and micro analysis on biological and other materials. Private water analysis is our specialty. Award winning. Additional DBA - Environmental Testing & Research Laboratories Inc, ETR Labs, ETR ..
Explore our Solution Center for helpful plumber articles
Winter can be particularly harsh on your plumbing—from water heater issues to frozen pipes. As the weather gets chilly, use these tips to prepare your home and avoid a costly winter plumbing leak.
Dealing with unpleasant smells? If your crawl space smells like sewage, it could be a sign of a big problem. Learn more about what’s causing the smell, and what you should do about it.
Find Plumbers in
- Window Rock
- Saint Michaels
- Fort Defiance
- Yah Ta Hey
- Fort Wingate
- Church Rock
- Continental Divide
- Low Mountain
- Black Rock
Plumbers in Fort Defiance
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Environmental Testing & Research Laboratories, Inc60 Elm Hill Ave. Suite 1
- Environmental Testing & Research Laboratories, Inc
- Ideal Building Solutions, LLC5431 N. Oracle Road #191
- Ideal Building Solutions, LLC
- Roger The Plumber229 West Ln
- Roger The Plumber
- Triple Pane Systems Of Az3825 E 37 Th St
- Triple Pane Systems Of Az
- Verde Sol Air Services724 N Industrial Dr Ste 1
Camp Verde, Arizona
- Verde Sol Air Services
- Zickert Septic & Plumbing2450 W Zickert Way
- Zickert Septic & Plumbing