We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched

Thomas & Galbraith Heating, Cooling & Plumbing

Founded 1977 • With Angi since May 2012

9520 Le Saint Dr

Fairfield, OH 45014

Thomas & Galbraith is the most comprehensive, client-focused home service company in the Cincinnati area. Our process-driven team of experts is connected through a commitment to excellence, and a passion for serving others. We earn trust by educating on options, working in the best interest of every client, and backing up everything we do – in writing. Our goal is to exceed your expectations to provide a true comfort experience that feels right, because you know it’s right....

11/17/2021

Robert & Quanatin T.

They did a great job. We were using them for years before and they helped us use the system as long as we could. They are always nice and responsive, They also left us many times with good information and we would highly recommend them.

Description of Work
They installed a HVAC system and a water heater.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac,water heater repair

Thank you for allowing us to continue to earn your trust. Tina - Client Assurance Manager

09/17/2021

James O.

I dont have any problem They did a great job

Description of Work
Faucets, Fixtures and Pipes

We appreciate you posting a review! Tina - Client Assurance Manager

11/06/2020

DIANE C.

It was good, average, professional and friendly.

Description of Work
They did plumbing work.

Thank you!

07/27/2020

Mary S.

They have a 15 year warranty on parts and labor. They are excellent and I would highly recommend them.

Description of Work
They put in a new HVAC system. They have serviced it every 6 months as well.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

You're amazing, [Member Name Removed]! Thank you for sharing and being a part of the T&G family! We will always be here for you. Don't forget to let the office know when you do refer friends and family members!!!

03/13/2020

Melody K.

I had a maintenance contract with them and They come twice a year. I was very happy with the service. The technician was competent, professional, and friendly. I would recommend them.

Description of Work
They did the heating ventilation and air conditioning.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you so much for the kind review! We will make sure to pass along your feedback to our team!

12/03/2019

DIANE C.

They did a great job and are very professional. I would recommend them and I will use them again.

Description of Work
They installed my furnace and humidifier . They service it as well.

06/23/2019

Michael H.

Called T&G on a Saturday morning and the service tech came out the same day. Those are the only positives I can provide. To give more detail here are the specs of the water heater which was 15 years old: AO Smith Power Shot, Model #: FPSH 50 270 White Rodgers Gas Valve I explained to the service tech that the water heater was short cycling a handful times before going into vacation mode. He observed the same thing and claimed the gas valve was bad and could replace it for $1500 by the middle of the following week since it was a part he had to order. The other option was to come back on Monday and install a new 50 gallon water heater with a power vent for ~$2500. He gave me a rather pushy sales pitch about his time slots filling up before I declined both options paid the $141 for a service call fee plus an emergency service fee and decided to install a new 50 gallon water heater from Lowe's for $1000 since as I mentioned the water heater was 15 years old. After some google searches it seems like the issue could have been fixed by sanding the flame sensor. Be careful using this company. It seems they severely lack troubleshooting skills or only want to install new water heaters. Additional review: Nathan from T&G reached out to me on 6/24 and offered his apologies and a full refund. Based on this gesture I would use them in the future.

Description of Work
No Hot Water From Water Heater

Category water heater repair

I'm glad we were able to work together and resolve this matter, [Member Name Removed]. We did refund the $141 back to the card on file.

04/09/2019

Lorraine S.

They were on time, They were very courteous, cleaned up afterwards and I don't have any complaint after all.

Description of Work
A chip heating on the furnace.

01/09/2019

Joe L.

Serviceman gave me 4 verbal estimates for everything from fixing the leak to major overall repairs of things that weren't broken. Charged far too much for the work he did.

Description of Work
A leak by the supply line to a toilet.

Category plumbing

I am very sorry to learn you weren't pleased with the service, [Member Name Removed]. Please call Nathan, Client Assurance Manager, at 513-445-5995. He can help resolve this matter.

01/09/2019

Joe L.

Proceed with caution if you call Thomas & Galbraith for plumbing service. I called them because the water line to a toilet was leaking. On Monday, December 3rd, a plumber came to the house. He quickly looked at the problem area. Instead of immediately fixing the problem, however, he went into the basement and looked at the pipes. He then had me show him where our master shutoff valve is and then went outside and checked the water pressure at the outside faucet. Having completed all of this, he told me our water pressure is too high and proceeded to verbally present me with four options. The first option called for $3,742 in repairs. The second option was $1,500. The third, which he said was to fix the current problem was $598. The final option was to pay the service charge for the visit and he would leave without fixing the leak All of these were presented verbally. I felt I had to have the leak fixed so, despite what I felt was an outrageous cost, I authorized the repair. The work was completed quickly and appears to be done well. The plumber said he would send the estimates and the bill to me via email. That didn’t happen. I emailed T & G and they promptly sent me the four quotes. That’s when I saw that in addition to charges for repairing the leak, the plumber had added a two-year maintenance agreement. This was never disclosed or discussed and certainly wouldn’t have been approved. I complained to the company and the cost was promptly refunded. Thank you. This made the cost of repairing the leak $410; still a lot but obviously much better. The plumber is likely correct about the desirability of some of the repairs. However, he used scare tactics to try to get me to approve over $3,000 worth of work when all we wanted was repair of a leaky toilet. If considering T & G, proceed with caution.

Description of Work
Repair a leaky water line from the wall to the toilet.

Category plumbing

I am very sorry to learn you weren't pleased with the service. Please call Nathan, Client Assurance Manager, at 513-445-5995. He can help resolve this matter.

Thompson Masonry and Chimney Repair

Thompson Masonry & Chimney Repair specializes in residential Chimney and Masonry repair. Services include: Chimney Repair, Chimney Sweeping and Cleaning, Chimney Rebuilds, Chimney Crown Repair, Chimney Inspections, Chimney Liners, Furnace Liners, Water Heater Liners, Masonry Repair, Tuck Pointing, Waterproofing. Our goal is provide you with the best Chimney and Masonry Repairs in the state of Ohio.

B A Klaene and Son Masonry LLC

3 employees. No subs. Cost determined by the job. Free estimates.

Hicon Inc

HICON Inc. is a construction service company formed in 1977. The firm is comprised of three operating divisions: HICON Masonry, HICON Paving and HICON Restoration. HICON Masonry provides unit masonry services for the new construction building market. HICON Paving installs paving stones, brick pavers and segmental retaining walls for homeowners, builders and general contractors on new and existing properties. HICON Restoration furnishes masonry and concrete repair and maintenance services to homeowners, and owners of light commercial properties.

24/7 Service Offered24/7 Service Offered
    Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available, Check

Window Air Conditioning Units

Frequently Asked Questions & Answers about Thomas & Galbraith Heating, Cooling & Plumbing

How is Thomas & Galbraith Heating, Cooling & Plumbing overall rated?

Thomas & Galbraith Heating, Cooling & Plumbing is currently rated 4.5 overall out of 5.

What days are Thomas & Galbraith Heating, Cooling & Plumbing open?

Thomas & Galbraith Heating, Cooling & Plumbing is open:

Sunday: Open All Day

Monday: Open All Day

Tuesday: Open All Day

Wednesday: Open All Day

Thursday: Open All Day

Friday: Open All Day

Saturday: Open All Day

What payment options does Thomas & Galbraith Heating, Cooling & Plumbing provide

Thomas & Galbraith Heating, Cooling & Plumbing accepts the following forms of payment: Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available, Check

Does Thomas & Galbraith Heating, Cooling & Plumbing offer free estimates?

Yes, Thomas & Galbraith Heating, Cooling & Plumbing offers free project estimates.

Does Thomas & Galbraith Heating, Cooling & Plumbing offer eco-friendly accreditations?

Yes, Thomas & Galbraith Heating, Cooling & Plumbing offers eco-friendly accreditations.

Does Thomas & Galbraith Heating, Cooling & Plumbing offer a senior discount?

Yes, Thomas & Galbraith Heating, Cooling & Plumbing offers a 0% senior discount.

Does Thomas & Galbraith Heating, Cooling & Plumbing offer emergency services?

Yes, Thomas & Galbraith Heating, Cooling & Plumbing offers emergency services.

Are warranties offered by Thomas & Galbraith Heating, Cooling & Plumbing ?

Yes, Thomas & Galbraith Heating, Cooling & Plumbing offers warranties.

What services does Thomas & Galbraith Heating, Cooling & Plumbing offer?

Thomas & Galbraith Heating, Cooling & Plumbing offers the following services: Air Conditioner Repair, Air Conditioner Replacement, Air Conditioner Installation, Heat Pump Repair, Heat Pump Replacement, Heat Pump Installation, Furnace Repair, Furnace Replacement, Furnace Installation, Air Handler Repair, Air Handler Replacement, Air Handler Installation, Electric Furnace Repair, Electric Furnace Replacement, Electric Furnace Installation, Fan Coil Repair, Fan Coil Replacement, Fan Coil Installation, Ductless Repair, Ductless Replacement, Ductless Installation, Humidifier Repair, Humidifier Replacement, Humidifier Installation, Dehumidifier Repair, Dehumidifier Replacement, Dehumidifier Installation, Ultraviolet Light Repair, Ultraviolet Light Replacement, Ultraviolet Light Installation, Media Air Cleaner Repair, Media Air Cleaner Replacement, Media Air Cleaner Installation, Preventative Maintenance, Tune Ups, Duct Cleaning, Duct Sealing, Blower Door Testing, Water Heater Repair, Water Heater Replacement, Water Heater Installation, Tankless Water Heater Repair, Tankless Water Heater Replacement, Tankless Water Heater Installation, Sump Pump Repair, Sump Pump Replacement, Sump Pump Installation, Garbage Disposal Repair, Garbage Disposal Replacement, Garbage Disposal Installation, Water Softener Repair, Water Softener Replacement, Water Softener Installation, Reverse Osmosis Repair, Reverse Osmosis Replacement, Reverse Osmosis Installation, Toilet Repair, Toilet Replacement, Toilet Installation, Shower Repair, Shower Replacement, Shower Installation, Tub Repair, Tub Replacement, Tub Installation, Faucet Repair, Faucet Replacement, Faucet Installation, Gas Line Repair, Gas Line Replacement, Gas Line Installation, Water Link Repair, Water Line Replacement, Water Line Installation, Drain Cleaning, Jetting, Sewer Repair, Sewer Replacement, Sewer Installation, Trenchless Pipe Bursting

Are there any services Thomas & Galbraith Heating, Cooling & Plumbing does not offer?

Window Air Conditioning Units