AIO Integrations LLC

Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

13100 Wortham Center Dr

Houston, TX 77065

Remote and on-site IT services

We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
We offer estimates and quotes using video calling
We accept remote payment
Helping a Victim who was being Cyber-stocked

Helping a Victim who was being Cyber-stocked

computer repair202159684
We have a client that reached out to us through Angi.com whose family was being cyber-stocked for nearly 2 years by her ex-husband. He was a IT professional that was using his skills to intrude into their lives through their computers and phones. She even moved her family to a different state. They had a combination of PC and Macs, 5 computers in total. We involved Chase from TransmosisOne, the leading cyber-security solution for individuals and home-based businesses to develop a plan to secure their digital life. After finding and removing several back-doors used by professional and hackers within their systems, we installed TransmosisOne to protect the systems with real-time detection and remediation. For the fist time in 2 years, they have experienced some privacy in their lives. Protection from someone who abused their professional talents to monitor and manipulate his ex and their children.

AIO provides computer support services for all PC platforms including Apple OSX/iOS, Microsoft Windows, and Google Android devices. We are the only company on Angi.com with a BBB A+ rating providing nation-wide IT support on-site/remote services from over 1500 locations. You can call us directly at 832-402-1335, option 1 for sales, to be connected to a sales engineer if you need immediate help. You can also visit our website at https://aiosupport.net. We look forward to helping you!...
WIndows Update Broken project

202166007

computer repair (17)

02/04/2022

Patrick L.

It went great...the tech totally got the job done and helped make sure that my father understood everything before he left

Description of Work
Migrating files for his Dad

Work Completed On 02/04/2022

Thank you so much for your review! We look forward to helping you again.

01/21/2022

donna N.

HORRIBLE! young man named Joshua, who was [information redacted] and barely spoke english, appeared very nervous, couldnt do job. He scared me so I called D.Robert Trembath at AIO and told him I was calling police. Mr Trembath said dont do that. By then Joshua sitting in car and finally drove off and went in our ditch! Trembath calls back and says Joshua should never have been sent here to do job, not qualified and he had just terminated him.

Description of Work
Didnt get it working. printer connect to laptop

Work Completed On 12/20/2021

We are sorry you had a bad experience and were scared by his accent. There was no danger to you at any time as we were in contact with tech by phone. We tried several times to work with you on sending a tech without an accent as we have over 1500 techs nationwide and some are from different countries and speak multiple languages. He was talking to us about how to proceed as he felt your discomfort. You live in a very remote area and the amount of techs available to travel to your location is limited. There was no issue with the techs ability to do the job and we did not fire him. This was clearly some kind of personal issue with the tech, as he was uncomfortable as well, and you did not allow him to complete the work. We sent him home and offered to send a different tech at no expense to you but you hung up on our team and would not respond. We initiated a refund within the hour.

12/30/2021

John P.

I've been nagged by relentless malware popups on my MacBook Pro over the past year, none of which I was able to defend against despite the purchase of multiple virus software solutions. I needed real help from real pros, someone I could talk to who could address my problem out of the comfort of my home. AIO Integrations fixed my issue in less than 20 minutes via a scheduled call and provided helpful tips on how to prevent annoying (and threatening) malware attacks in the future. I strongly recommend AIO Integrations LLC to anyone seeking professional service, deep technology experience and a 'can-do' customer-first' outcome. My only regret is that I didn't find AIO Integrations earlier. This was a 5 Star experience. And thank you, Robert Trembath!

Description of Work
Malware remediation and system health check

Work Completed On 12/30/2021

Thank you so much for the great review. Happy Holidays!

10/29/2021

Linda D.

There were many things wrong in my computer (my fault and letting grandchildren on computer) Robert was so helpful, gave me many good instructions to keep everything safe, which I have written down, feel like I have a new computer. He was so excellent and experienced, took his time and was meticulous about what needed to be done. He was a pleasure to work with and I will use this company again! Linda Disy

Description of Work
Fixed Windows Updates and Firefox. Removed malware and Performed Tune up

Work Completed On 10/30/2021

Thank you so much for the great review! Always happy to help

10/11/2021

Sherry M.

Very helpful and honest. Quick response. Would definitely use again. Thank you!!

Description of Work
Recommended replacement and am sending some info

Work Completed On 10/13/2021

Thank you. We are happy to be of service!

08/14/2021

Mike H.

It was a long process and very involved as the routine Windows Update process did not work and required a work-around to get to the latest version of Windows 10. Things that should have worked didn't but Robert hung in there and made sure the update did get done and that my system was properly set for security as well. Kudos to AIO Integrations LLC and to Robert specifically. I'll certainly be using their services again, without a doubt. When ya find someone that does a great job, ya stick with them!

Description of Work
Manually installed newer version of Windows to fix Windows updates

Work Completed On 08/13/2021

Thank you for your great review. Please let us know if we can be of service again!

08/11/2021

Gerald D.

He gave me advice on upgrading a Windows 10 PC.

Description of Work
Computer service

Work Completed On 08/11/2021

Thank you for the review. We look forward to helping you in the future

Vickie E.

It took them two days buy they got the job done. They problem with the company were the repair people, even though they had problems. They did come through for me. So, I'm happy about that.

Description of Work
They worked on my email account.

Work Completed On 06/14/2021

I'm glad to hear we got your issue fixed for you. How could we have done better for you?

Gregg W.

Robert T. determined that the issue was with Spectrum, my internet service provider, even though Spectrum initially told me there was no issue with their equipment or signal. However, after forcing Spectrum to recheck we found that the problem was in fact a Spectrum issue.

Description of Work
Diagnosed issue via phone and advised client

Work Completed On 06/21/2021

Thank you for the great review. I'm glad we were able to help you without having to spend any money!

Donald P.

good was not able to help due to micro soft

Description of Work
Computer software service

Work Completed On 06/21/2021

Thank you for the rating and sorry Microsoft was not able to resolve the issue

Business and personal information technology solutions for Microsoft Windows 7/10, Apple OSX, and Android computer users. - Remote Computer Software Setup, Update, & Troubleshooting............. $129 per incident - On-site Computer Service (up to 2-hour support, hour rate available)... $239 per incident Technicians are licensed and knowledgeable with the latest software and are insured for your safety. They reside in the United States. Our goal is to provide the best IT customer service to you, in a timely and cost-effective way.

Repairing Broken Screens