What’s the cost of residential excavation? Before any new build, from a basement to a pool, knowing how much an excavator will cost is essential to staying on budget. Learn pricing estimates for various excavation projects and common excavation FAQs.
Get matched with top excavators in Fort Defiance, AZ
There are 1 highly-rated local excavators.
Recent Excavating Reviews in Fort Defiance
- CYCLONE SEPTICExcellent work, arrived on time, got right to work. Mark did an exceptional job. I will not hesitate to call him in 5 years to do it again. Explained everything as he worked and told me how bad it is to wait too long between service. Exceptional service.
- Brandt's Backhoe & DemolitionGary was very methodical, precise and professional. He performed the work on time and in budget. His work is exceptional. He knows how to handle a backhoe and excavated the hole precisely as needed for the tanks. He evened unloaded the tanks from the delivery truck and placed them in the hole.
- Advanced Excavating CorpExtremely polite, knowledgeable, professional, fair-minded, punctual and fast. It's too time-consuming to go over everything; but WOW!
- FIRST CLASS SEPTIC PUMPINGWe were the first stop of the day and they showed up 10 minutes early. The driver was professional and explained each step of the way. Located the first access to the tank and attempted to drain the tank from there. He didn't like the way it was draining because the smaller access didn't allow a good visual of most of the tank. When it became obvious that there was no way to ensure everything was going to be drained we incurred a second labor charge for digging the hole bigger to get to the main access. This was the first time since we bought the house that the septic had been drained so I was unsure of exactly where the tank was and how it was positioned. Once the main access was opened the tank wasdrained and cleaned completely. The labor cost of $100/hr to dig a hole is a bit excessive which is the reason why I gave the 'C; rating on price...that being said I will have First Class back in the future to work on my septic system
- AMMON ENTERPRISESHe is professional, courteous, and did great work for us. I would recommend him to friends and family.
- ALD IncAl Dupuy arrived when he said he would. He did the job in less time than expected. I recommend highly.
- ALD IncAl has gone above providing service more then any one else in this area. I have been trying to have contractors provide estimates for 4 months. Most don't come out no matter how many times you call them and the few that did come out never provided an estimate after leaving. Al provided these recommendations as a service with no benefit to himself outside of being an exceptional contractor that considers the customer first. I have nothing but praise for Al and highly recommend his company and services. The landscape contractor that Al recommended agreed to do the entire project for a reasonable price. He is prompt and is doing the project as I write this review in a professional manner
- Elliott ExcavatingHe had great equipment and his knowledge and expertise was evident from start to finish. He actually arrived on site before me and just based on our phone conversation, he got started and had work completed beyond my expectation. I would definetly use his services again. Highly reccommend.
- CM Construction IncI called CM for an estimate. Caleb showed up when he said he would (no small accomplishment for a general contractor), and listened carefully when I explained what I needed. We walked around the site and he noticed some additional things (drainage toward house in two areas) that needed attention. He asked me questions to be sure he understood what sort of look I wanted in the end. He also talked about cheaper options and discussed the pros and cons of those. He worked up a rough estimate on the spot, and called me later to confirm it. His estimate was higher than the other estimates by a little bit, but I chose CM because he clearly understood what I wanted where the others were not very engaged with the details. Two weeks later Caleb showed up with his crew and accomplished all the work in 3 days. His operation was efficient and they seemed focused on quality. Caleb asked me some questions when the work was underway, making sure that he was doing what I wanted and that I'd be happy with the outcome. I was very happy with the finished job. CM did quality work and did it professionally and efficiently
- PAYSON CONCRETE & MATERIALSThe jobs were done quickly and professionally. The staff (Dallas) was very professional and informative. Payson Concrete accepts most credit cards unlike a lot of businesses here that only take cash or check.
Excavators in Fort Defiance
- Business Description:Put your paving needs in our capable hands. Stretch your options when it comes to service and price. As your local paving service provider, A.P.S. Chip Seal & Asphalt Paving works diligently and efficiently to get the job done for you. When locals need paving services, they look to us as a recognized leader. We specialize in asphalt paving and chip seal and more. Before you call or look for another paving service provider, speak to us first. Our goal is to ensure you receive the best service...Recent Review:Showed up on time, finished on time, happy with job and price.Tod C.
- Business Description:Arizona Foundation Solutions of Tucson has served the Greater Tucson & Statewide area, providing long-term solutions for structures with foundation problems. No two structures are alike, which is why we take the time to thoroughly assess your problem to determine the best solution for your foundation or concrete slab. Our specialists are certified to install our proven systems and our employees receive on-going training and resources to stay up-to-date on the latest technologies and procedure..Recent Review:Made a special trip to AZ (after waiting months) for AFS to trash my yard. They quit after the digging. First we were told that the crew "couldn't work three weekends in a row" and then that they "needed another tool." The earliest they could schedule to finish was after taking a 10 day break. They refused to bump other scheduled projects or offer me any sort of discount (or even an apology) for their screw up, and the extra cost to me. The project manager Kieth just chuckled at my frustration. Terrible businessKristen B.
- Business Description:New Homes, remodels, decks, custom carpentry.
- Business Description:Licensed bonded and insured. In the business since 1994
- Business Description:Complete excavating service including undergroung utilities
- Business Description:Hammer Tech Rock Breakers Inc. has been the premier excavating contractor for the area of Cornville, AZ and all of Nothern & Central Arizona since 2001. We are a local, family -owned and -operated business dedicated to providing our clients with exceptional service as well as high-quality workmanship. Our experts specialize in residential, commercial, and industrial excavating. Whether you are looking to build a home, road, bridge, dam, or nuclear power, Hammer Tech Rock Breakers Inc. is her..
- Business Description:Butler Developments, LLC - LEADING THE WAY IN QUALITY CONSTRUCTION. Specializing in Custom Home Building and Commercial Services; new builds, renovations to existing buildings, remodeling all aspects of buildings, painting, roofing, concrete, etc... No job is too small or too big for Team Butler! We are a locally owned and operated company with highly trained professionalsRecent Review:unknownMark O.
- Business Description:Independently owned & operated. Offering full construction and help during an emergency.Recent Review:<p>We recommend this contractor.</p> <p><strong>Background.</strong> This was our first project since the construction of the house in 10 years. We researched the options of wood and metal buildings. The cost of each was about the same. However, the metal building was a quicker and durable option. </p> <p><strong>Contractor Choice.</strong> We chose the contractor due to the price, the interview with the owner, their website, and a testimonial; we visited a previous job site where they did a similar project. In general, the owner was more responsive and professional than the other contractors. The other companies seem less professional and some were just odd. The local contractor business in our area is competitive but not cheap. </p> <p><strong>Foundation. </strong> Overall, the survey, land clearing, and laying the A/B aggregate went well. We chose to hire an additional contractor to clear more land to expedite their work and for other projects. Foundation framing and cement work went according plan. During this phase, we were very much involved with their work since we need to integrate our other requirements into the foundation. We needed to run water and power conduits into the foundation before the pouring of the concrete. In addition, we prepared a portion of the foundation to support an in ground carlift. All these actions required us to coordinate closely with the construction team. Though our special modifications may have been a deviation from their standard work, they were more than willing to work with us to accommodate each special request and let us do the portions of the work we intended to do ourselves. In addition, we were welcome to ask questions and review the work daily to ensure that there were no misunderstandings or incorrect expectations. We enjoyed working with both the owner Caleb and his site lead, Calvin.</p> <p><strong>Erection. </strong>We elected to wait 30 days to begin the erection after the pouring of foundation. The erection went without any major incident. Caleb's crew performed all of the work for this portion, and did so at remarkable speed.</p> <p><strong>Follow-up. </strong>We required a follow up visit to fix one of the overhead roll up garage doors that came off its track. The contractor responded within a reasonable time and completed the work without issue.<br /> Overall, we were very satisfied with the entire experience, from bid through construction to completion. We recommend you consider this vendor for your next construction project.</p> <br /Vanessa H.
- Business Description:Elliott Excavation is the perfect choice for all your rural / ranch road excavating & grading needs.Recent Review:He had great equipment and his knowledge and expertise was evident from start to finish. He actually arrived on site before me and just based on our phone conversation, he got started and had work completed beyond my expectation. I would definetly use his services again. Highly reccommendRoger B.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful excavator articles
The cost to dig a trench is relatively low, as it’s usually just the first step in a larger home project. In this guide we explain how much it costs to dig a trench to make room for things like utilities and foundations and what factors can drive up that
Call 811 before you dig in order dig safe. One call two days ahead of work can prevent injury and potentially expensive damage to underground utility lines.
Find excavators in
- Window Rock
- Saint Michaels
- Fort Defiance
- Fort Wingate
- Church Rock
- Continental Divide
- Low Mountain
- Black Rock
excavators in Fort Defiance
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- APS Chip Seal & Paving2004 E Irvington Rd
- APS Chip Seal & Paving
- CM Construction IncPO Box 2212
- CM Construction Inc
- HAMMER TECH ROCK BREAKERS INC1890 Creekside Bend
- HAMMER TECH ROCK BREAKERS INC
- Ideal Building Solutions, LLC5431 N. Oracle Road #191
- Ideal Building Solutions, LLC
- Levelup Enterprises, Inc.18862 N. 62nd. Drive
- Levelup Enterprises, Inc.
- Powell Excavation1104 North Hillcrest Drive
- Powell Excavation
- WDL Builders7106 Long Road
Show Low, Arizona
- WDL Builders