A high-quality sprinkler system will help keep your lawn lush and green for at least 20 years—if you keep on top of repairs and maintenance. Check out these sprinkler repair tips to help you get the most out of your irrigation system.
Get matched with top Landscapers in Fort Defiance, AZ
There are 2 highly-rated local landscapers.
Recent Lawn Landscaping Reviews in Fort Defiance
- Bob's Tree and Landscaping IncWe have five very large pecan tress that were in desperate need of trimming and a mulberry tree that needed removing. Bob's Tree customer service was phenomenal. Immediate response after calling & apt scheduled right away for an estimate. Estimate given was a little higher that what I expected, having no clue what tree trimming was worth, but we went ahead with it, knowing Bob's Tree has been in business for years and has a great reputation. We were thrilled with the job they did and the amount of time it took. They left the yard even better than it was before they came, cleaning up every bit of wood that fell from the trimming and a great deal of pecans as well. After watching how hard they worked and the excellent way they cleared the trees and left the property upon completion, I was glad to write the check for them and glad that we were able to support a local business. Bob's Tree may not be the 'cheapest' pricing out there, but you definitely get what you pay for with them - excellence
- MasterAZscapes LLCWe are very satisfied with the landscaping service provided by Masterscapes. They did exactly everything the told us they would. They gave us an accurate and reasonable estimate and our final charge was exactly as stated in the estimate. They were willing to work with our challenging schedule and meet with us in early morning hours and on weekends. They gave us a start date and completion date and they stayed on schedule. We are very satisfied with the quality of work and would highly recommend Masterscapes to anyone looking to do a landscaping job, large or small
- Amberstone Hardscaping DesignGreat! They made the whole process stress free! I have a pretty good sized backyard and they had it done in no time! Amazing family business! We plan on having them do our front yard next!
- SOUTHWEST DESIGN GROUP INCWe had quite a large job in our backyard to tackle. After three estimates and interviews of contractors we decided on Joe's company. Part of the reason was price and his portfolio was very good. Joe's demeaner is a very peaceful, calm and patient. He is very easy to work with and agreeable and also very responsive and communicative. Everything he said he would do he has done and they showed up and worked until the job was finished, except for a few days of rain delay during the monsoon season. Joe was very fair with his pricing and kept his word on all matters we discussed. He's a good communicator and very professional. The crew came every day and worked hard as well & I believe Joe was here on site everyday . The work went over the course of about five or six weeks. The result was good. We are very happy. Given our budget I don't think anyone could have provided a better result. I would give the overall job an A minus. I would hire Joe again without hesitation and would not hesitate to recommend him for work
- Thunderbird DesignIt went great. I had used somebody else, they're really expensive. I like everything about them. He bid me a $20,000 job on like a $7,000 budget, I took his plan and then I hired some cheap labor to do it for me. He overbudget it all but he gave me like a beautiful plan, he put a lot of thought into it
- Living Landscapes"Living Landscapes" has exceeded my expectations with two completed projects. Owner/Manager Daniel Wyatt is a rarity; an honest professional who is courteous, patient and ensured my input as the undertakings continued. Daniel personally handled the designs and all elements of his work products. He is one of the hardest working Landscapers I have ever met. Being a Senior, I appreciate that he treated me with dignity and respect, keeping me informed daily. By working with River Rock, Daniel provided me with the look and feel I requested; a hillside lodge retreat
- Amazing Scapes LLCWonderful experience. Robert arrived a day prior to meet with foreman Ivan. They all arrived on time and completed the project in one week. The crew was professional and accommodating. Extremely satisfied.
- Amazing Scapes LLCAmazing Scapes met with us to plan project. Had crew their right on time-started first thing Monday morning. They met every deadline and finished on time.
- Amazing Scapes LLCRobert came to my house to measure, and give me an estimate of the project while he was there. He had samples of materials with him on the first visit. I interviewed 3 landscape companies, and he gave me the best price. I was impressed by his positive, and kind demeanor. Robert was able to begin my project within 2 weeks. He showed up with the crew the first day, and his "Dad" came to check on the progress a few days later. Robert called me to "check in" twice, and responded to e-mails the same day when I had questions. The project took 1 week plus a few additional hours while the crew worked on perfecting the arch of the kiva. The crew was here on time every day. They were friendly, and cleaned up at the end of each day. Ivan, the crew chief, checked with me several times during the construction of the kiva to make certain it was as I imagined it would look. They did do an Amazing job! The fireplace is beautiful, and these guys worked on it until it was as perfect. They checked, and rechecked placement, level, design, etc. Robert came by as soon as the project was completed for a final walk thru of the project. I can not emphasize enough how pleasant it was to work with this entire crew, and what a beautiful job they produced to make our back yard the oasis we wanted. We plan to have Robert work on future projects
- Northern Arizona Tree & Landscape ServiceThe company located excellent plants that precisely met my requirements. They were on time, efficient, artistic, and professional, and impressive!!!
Landscapers in Fort Defiance
- Business Description:In-Person or Live One-On-One Online Tutoring for Any Subject, Any Age, Any Location. Standardized Tests: ACT, SAT, NMSQT, GMAT, GRE, ASVAB, ASTB, ISEE, HSPT, TEAS, TOEFL, IELTS, TOEIC Mathematics: algebra, geometry, trigonometry, pre-algebra, elementary English: grammar, vocabulary, spelling, reading, writing, listening, speaking, pronunciation, ESL, ESOL Research Papers: editing, proofreading, outlining, citations Computer: Excel, Word, PowerPoinRecent Review:Matthew was originally hired to assist my nephew in preperation for the Parochial High School Admissions exam. Building a relationship with Matthew was the best thing for my nephew. Matthew was very safe going into this situation creating a trusting a environment. Not knowing what he was walking into, Matthew quickly learned that my nephew’s academic inabilities were far more important than preparing for an high school entrance exam. Immediately Matthew begin working on creating a plan of action. He is very patient, yet intentional about holding my nephew accountable. Moreover, he follows up and send reminders for my nephew (I.e. don’t forget to bring your book home from school, remember to work on your math). Although we have a long way to go, it’s safe to say that we are seeing some progress. Thanks MatthewTyrone G.
- Business Description:landscaping and masonry seviceRecent Review:Mario and his crew were very hard working, punctual, professional, and attentive to detail. They had to first remove the old concrete and rebar, spread sand evenly, install the pavers, and put sand in the cracks. Everything looked beautiful when they finished and they cleaned up the area very well. Mario is a very skilled craftsman who oversees the work and also does some of it himself. He has taught his crew how to do the work and requires the same dedication and professionalism from them that he models. He will show you pictures of completed jobs and help you choose the best colors for your house. You will not be disappointedBarbara C.
- Business Description:ARCBAZAR provides online architectural design. Services include: New Residential, Remodeling, Interior Design, Landscape, and Commercial Spaces. Clients launch a competition for a project online at ARCBAZAR.com by providing a brief description and images/dimensions. Several Architects & Designers participate in the competition. By the end, Clients receive multiple design packages and choose the best solution. To view completed projects, please visit www.arcbazar.coRecent Review:Good for initial idea generation - will not replace an architect familiar with local Building CodesJeffrey P.
- Business Description:SERVICE AREA, 30 MILE RADIUS OF CITY. SOME EXCEPTIONS MAY BE MADE.Recent Review:After having legitimate experience with this company in Tucson, I would NEVER recommend this pool company. Make sure to also look at their other profile for this company on Yelp. It's a double listing. They get 1 star only because I can not give them zero stars. I strongly suggest contacting the Registrar of Contractors to see how many claims they have had and have active against them - not meeting minimal industry standards- in their short time in business since 2017 when Premier first started doing business as BOA Vista Pools & Spas. Our pool broke ground April 2018. Stephens inexperience and lack of professionalism has plagued this project from day 1. He has exhibited poor construction, poor follow through, poor communication, and just bottom line- not delivered what we were promised it paid for. We still have not officially- as of Feb 2021- we still have not officially taken ownership of our pool because Stephen fails to complete a properly working and functional pool. We had to bring in the register of contractors because he took part of our money and then abandoned our job site. we were awarded 17 line items of things he has failed to deliver or meet minimum standards of satisfactory product. He even after that - made many promises he does not keep. I welcome anyone considering using this pool company to feel free to contact me. I'm sure after talking, you will have all the information you need to find a different pool company. So many reputable pool companies with a long history of satisfied customers. This is not one of them. Wish we had done more research. We initially went with this company because they said they went above and beyond for their customers. They touted how they did everything above what all the rest are doing. All lies. We were bamboozled. Almost 3 years and we have not officially taken ownership of our pool, our pool has never been functional and operating as it's supposed to, riddled with so many problems, leaks, poor design leading to poor function, if it even works at all (our fire pot has never worked for more than a few weeks). they they can't keep any of its employees because their lack of regard for quality and service puts employees on the front lines of having to lie to customers! Stephen is not professional, doesn't do what he says, makes promises he never plans to keep and has proven to have zero ethics when it comes to maintaining good business relationshipsChristy W.
- Business Description:WARMZONE is a national company designs and sells radiant snow removal systems for heated driveways and walkways, radiant floor heating and roof deicing. We have a trained staff of professionals that will learn about your project requirements and perscribe the best solution possible to heat your driveway or home. We have a network of subcontractors across the United States. Our consultations and designs are free and we have one of the largest selection of proven products to choose from. Call o..Recent Review:They were absolutely wonderful. Will sure recommend themjorge d.
- Business Description:We are a retail nursery and landscape company offering plants native to Northern Arizona and a full range of landscape services.Recent Review:This was two years ago. Both trees are healthy and one tree already produced its first apple.Elaine A.
- Business Description:We provide General Contracting Services for commercial and residential building. We self perform many construction trades including Rough Carpentry, Concrete and Drywall, just to name a few.Recent Review:They left the job site clean and even swept the remaining concrete slab. They were punctual, quick and courteous. I would definitely hire them again.Wendy H.
- Business Description:We manufacture and sell our proprietary underdeck ceiling system. It is installed by our company in the greater Atlanta GA area. We also ship complete kits nationwide for installation by our customers, many of whom are contractors. We accept payment by check, ACH debit, Master Card,Visa and DiscoverRecent Review:After researching various products and getting quotes from several different contractors, my husband and I purchased an underdeck ceiling kit from Magnolia Outdoor Living. We chose the 4 beaded panel in white. While we are not contractors, we have completed a number of renovation projects at our house, so we felt confident that we could install the underdeck ceiling ourselves. The staff at Magnolia were wonderful to work with and helped us design a ceiling kit that worked best with the layout of our house. The ceiling kit was personally delivered to our home and we received assistance in marking the initial level points under the deck (1st step in the project). While it took working several weekends to complete the project, we are extremely happy with the end result. The staff at Magnolia were very helpful in answering our questions throughout the project. Magnolia's online instructional video that demonstrates installation of the ceiling kit was extremely helpful. If you follow the instructions in the video, the ceiling kit is actually fairly easy to install. Our deck was large (13'x42') with several angles, so it took a bit longer to complete the project. The underdeck ceiling is beautiful and we're happy that we saved a ton of $$$ by installing it ourselves. We love our new outdoor living area and are now using it everyday. Thank you MagnoliaRobert S.
- Business Description:McBride Landscaping & Yard Maintenance LLC provides complete landscaping services and lawn maintenance. We have served the Tucson area for more than 25 years and have been an A+ accredited business with the BBB since 2007. Our professionals can complete residential and commercial landscaping projects. As a complete landscape service company, we offer the following services: Shrub & Tree Trimming Sprinkler & Irrigation Systems Lighting Systems Sod Installation Hauling Weeding Lawns R..Recent Review:Have used this company several times. They are excellent !!! Would highly recommend to everyone.Shawn M.
- Business Description:Our number of employees changes depending on the amount of work. We subcontract electrical, plumbing and hvac. We have associated arquitects for your design needs.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful landscaper articles
If you are struggling to keep Canada geese off of your lawn, you are not alone. From repellents to decoys to barriers, there are a variety of ways to keep geese off of your grass. Here’s what to do about Canada Geese on your property.
If your lawn is looking patchy, rough, or dead, the solution is probably reseeding your lawn to restore the grass and grow a healthy new lawn. Here’s how to know when is the best time to reseed.
Find Landscapers in
- Window Rock
- Saint Michaels
- Fort Defiance
- Yah Ta Hey
- Fort Wingate
- Church Rock
- Continental Divide
- Low Mountain
- Black Rock
Landscapers in Fort Defiance
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Cooney CarpentryPO Box 23595
- Cooney Carpentry
- Four Seasons Roofing and Home Services45593 W Amsterdam Rd.
- Four Seasons Roofing and Home Services
- Sterling Financial Services LLC1865 W SR 89A Ste C
- Sterling Financial Services LLC
- Tree Pro1109 S McLane Rd Suite A1
- Tree Pro