A trusted electrical pro can add lights to your additional living space or work area. Here’s how an electrician runs power to a detached garage.
Get matched with top Electricians in Harrison, AR
There are 7 highly-rated local electricians.
Matching on Angi
Recent Electrician Reviews in Harrison
- Ace Handyman Services (formerly Handyman Matters)I had partially framed my basement to add two new home offices and a hallway. Then, I was in a car accident and couldn't complete the work. So, I checked on Angie's List, read the references for Handyman Matters and chose them from all others to get an estimate. Laurie Thompson (owner) met me at the house the day after I phoned. I felt very confident in the abilities of her company after quite a lengthy conversation and showing her what I wanted done. The following day I received an estimate from Handyman Matters by e-mail. I was quite surprised at how reasonable it was so, I phoned Laurie. She met me again at the house and I agreed to have Handyman Matters do the work. I was so comfortable with Laurie that I gave her a key to my home so she and the workman could move forward while I was away.The job included completing the framing, electrical, drywalling and finshing all surfaces to be ready for paint. At Laurie's suggestion they even leveled the ceiling joists to accept drywall instead of the drop ceiling that I had planned to have installed. This alone saved my about $500 on the project and the quality is top notch. During the project Handyman Matters even met with the city inspectors on my behalf. Any modifications that had to be made were discussed with me and Handyman Matters handled these changes at little cost to keep the project within my budget. Also, during the construction, the craftsmen would phone me directly if they had any questions as to my preferences and I felt the entire working relationship was great. In the end, I had a couple of minor adjustments and with a single phone call to Laurie Thompson they were handled immediately. I would strongly recommend this company to anyone that wants a quality job at a reasonable price. I would also say that in this type of work,communication is very important to get what you're after. Handyman Matters is very good and very professional at communication as well as their construction
- Bud Anderson Heating & CoolingMarcus got here on time listened to maybe issues in the future, he checked everything with suggestions on what needed to be done. Have an appointment next week for new hot water heater. We have done business with Bud Anderson for several years with electric, plumbing, and H vac they are awesome. Thank You Marcus good jo
- Bud Anderson Heating & CoolingJannine did an awesome job of scheduling my appointment what I like about Bud Anderson is they have really good techs and the best customer service and they answer the phone. Thank You Jannine for your help and Bud Anderson for taking such good caare of us
- Charles Wyles ContractorsCharles did a great job, he was very professional and helpful. He was able to fix some things that I thought I was going to need to replace. He also noticed things that needed to be done that I did not have on my list. I look forward to working with Charles again soon!
- Lightspeed ElectricalService man contacted my tenant and set up a time to come out. My tenant unexpected went to the hospital and was not there at the appointed time. The service man contacted me, and explained he would reschedule with my tenant. He did so, and did not charge for 2 service calls! My tenant was pleased with the professionalism of the service man
- Gallaghers Plumbing, Heating & Air Inc.Luke was on time - Made a recommendation to solve a problem keeping our rooms at a temperature we like - Wireless T-Stat.
- Hatfield Electric, Inc.My husband and I have dealt with many service providers over the years, from new construction to remodeling to upgrading, and in our opinion we have never had anyone exceed Hatfield Electric's owner and employees. Extremely efficient, professional, on time, friendly, outgoing, knowledgeable and considerate. I added some additional items I wanted done after the original price quote, and even thought the owner was aware of the additional work done, he did not charge us. I was not happy with one of the ceiling fans I had them install and purchased a different one, the owner came and switched out the fans, boxed up the one I was going to return to Lowes and again did not charge me for that work. He even vacuumed my floor... it doesn't get any better than that! I can't say enough good about this company. We would reccommend them time and again
- Hatfield Electric, Inc.On time on budget, and excellent quality at a competitive price. Two thumbs up to Hatfield Electric!
- Hatfield Electric, Inc.Team was on-time and did the work quickly and expertly. Once the work was completed they cleaned up the mess and left the room just as they had found it. Hatfield also did all the new construction wiring in my home as well. I'd use them again and again!!
- Lightspeed ElectricalWe had a mishap with a freezer and I called Light Speed Electric to come out and wire an outlet next to the freezer. Their technician showed up on time he was very polite and professional. He ascertained the situation gave us the cost of the work we were requesting to be done. The technician had almost completed the work when I realized that I wanted the outlet higher on the wall. I asked him to move the outlet higher on the wall and he did so without any commits or complaints. I am very impressed with their service and would recommend Light Speed Electric to anyone I know
Last update on June 17, 2020
Electricians in Harrison
Deals in Harrison for Electrician
Related cost guides
Explore our Solution Center for helpful electrician articles
Don’t delay replacing an electrical meter riser. Find out the cost to replace an electrical meter riser, including materials, labor, permits, additional fittings, and more.
Take your DIY skills to the next level by reading electrical measurements. Use this guide to learn how to read a multimeter to troubleshoot electrical issues.
Find Electricians in
- Green Forest,
- Diamond City,
- Blue Eye,
- Kissee Mills,
- Bull Shoals,
- Merriam Woods Village,
- Rockaway Beach,
- Kimberling City,
- Reeds Spring,
- Branson West,
Electricians in Harrison
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- 24-7 Construction LLC176 Ouachita 406
Camden, Arkansas 71701
- 24-7 Construction LLC
- A+ Circuit Solutions Inc.4317 South Farm Road 137
Springfield, Missouri 65810
- Advantage Service Company1797 N. Cypress St.
North Little Rock, Arkansas 72114
- Affordable Fans - The Fan Doctor9 Gumpas Hill Rd
Pelham, New Hampshire 03076
- Alexander Technical Resources1263 Glenwood Ave SE
Atlanta, Georgia 30316
- All Seasons Home Pros, LLC728 N 22nd St
Ozark, Missouri 65721
- A+ Circuit Solutions Inc.
- c&h painting400 Edwards Ave
Berryville, Arkansas 72616
- Calaway Construction12 Silver Springs Road
Batesville, Arkansas 72501
- Charles Wyles Contractors4 Evergreen Rd
Cabot, Arkansas 72023
- Complete Appliance Protection Inc1532 NE 96th St Ste A
Liberty, Missouri 64068
- Custom Electronics Inc304 W Apple Blossom Ave
Lowell, Arkansas 72745
- c&h painting
- DOTec Engineering Corp424 Jefferson St
Saint Charles, Missouri 63301
- DOTec Engineering Corp
- Hatfield Electric, Inc.1440 Missouri 248 Ste Q170
Branson, Missouri 65616
- Hatfield Electric, Inc.
- JLB Const/Cont LLC157 Good Ln
LAMPE, Missouri 65681
- JLB Const/Cont LLC
- OTT ELECTRIC INC3213 S 10 MILE DR
Jefferson City, Missouri 65109
- OTT ELECTRIC INC
- TRS Mechanical4087 State Highway JJ
Blue Eye, Missouri 65611
- TRS Mechanical
- Warmzone12637 S 265 W Suite 100
Draper, Utah 84020