Figure out the cause of your light bulbs burning out too soon. There are several potential causes: the type of bulb you're using, the fixture itself, or your home voltage.
Get matched with top Electricians in Green Forest, AR
There are 9 highly-rated local electricians.
Recent Electrician Reviews in Green Forest
- Bud Anderson Heating & CoolingMarcus got here on time listened to maybe issues in the future, he checked everything with suggestions on what needed to be done. Have an appointment next week for new hot water heater. We have done business with Bud Anderson for several years with electric, plumbing, and H vac they are awesome. Thank You Marcus good jo
- Bud Anderson Heating & CoolingJannine did an awesome job of scheduling my appointment what I like about Bud Anderson is they have really good techs and the best customer service and they answer the phone. Thank You Jannine for your help and Bud Anderson for taking such good caare of us
- Ace Handyman Services (formerly Handyman Matters)I had partially framed my basement to add two new home offices and a hallway. Then, I was in a car accident and couldn't complete the work. So, I checked on Angie's List, read the references for Handyman Matters and chose them from all others to get an estimate. Laurie Thompson (owner) met me at the house the day after I phoned. I felt very confident in the abilities of her company after quite a lengthy conversation and showing her what I wanted done. The following day I received an estimate from Handyman Matters by e-mail. I was quite surprised at how reasonable it was so, I phoned Laurie. She met me again at the house and I agreed to have Handyman Matters do the work. I was so comfortable with Laurie that I gave her a key to my home so she and the workman could move forward while I was away.The job included completing the framing, electrical, drywalling and finshing all surfaces to be ready for paint. At Laurie's suggestion they even leveled the ceiling joists to accept drywall instead of the drop ceiling that I had planned to have installed. This alone saved my about $500 on the project and the quality is top notch. During the project Handyman Matters even met with the city inspectors on my behalf. Any modifications that had to be made were discussed with me and Handyman Matters handled these changes at little cost to keep the project within my budget. Also, during the construction, the craftsmen would phone me directly if they had any questions as to my preferences and I felt the entire working relationship was great. In the end, I had a couple of minor adjustments and with a single phone call to Laurie Thompson they were handled immediately. I would strongly recommend this company to anyone that wants a quality job at a reasonable price. I would also say that in this type of work,communication is very important to get what you're after. Handyman Matters is very good and very professional at communication as well as their construction
- Tom Ruhoff Electric. I called up Tom and had him come out. He came out the next day. He was very nice and knows his stuff. He did his work in good time and was thorough in explaining everything to me. I would not hesitate to use Tom Ruhoff again for any electrical work we need done.
- Charles Wyles ContractorsCharles did a great job, he was very professional and helpful. He was able to fix some things that I thought I was going to need to replace. He also noticed things that needed to be done that I did not have on my list. I look forward to working with Charles again soon!
- Lightspeed ElectricalThe service man showed up on time, answered my questions about some other issues. The girl that I set the appointment with contacted me afterward to ask if I needed anything else.
- Hatfield Electric, Inc.On time on budget, and excellent quality at a competitive price. Two thumbs up to Hatfield Electric!
- Lightspeed ElectricalThe job went very well. Craig told us what he was going to do from the start to finish, and kept us informed on his progress. He also left the kitchen clean and spotless.
- Lightspeed ElectricalA thorough check was made of light sensors & electrical switch boxes. He did a very good job. He came promptly, worked logically & efficiently.
- Lightspeed ElectricalJeremy the electrician and his helper were wonderful and professional in every way. They were efficient, determined, and friendly. Don't hesitate!
Electricians in Green Forest
- Business Description:Since 1987, Bud Anderson Heating & Cooling has been dedicated to superior heating and cooling services in Northwest Arkansas and Southwest Missouri. Our well-trained Lowell air conditioning and heating professionals complete all of their work with a special focus on complete customer satisfaction. From basic maintenance to new system installations, no job is too small or too big for our team of Lowell air conditioning, heating, electrical, & plumbing specialistsRecent Review:Great job, very friendly and quick. Would rehire for another electrical job.Colene F.
- Business Description:I have all kinds of experience from reminding emt, to rigid metal conduit. Have experience with all types of construction from residential, commercial, or industrial. I am fully aware and up to code know how to size right wire for right amperage. Also took 5 years of electrical school that showed me a lot
- Business Description:In-Person or Live One-On-One Online Tutoring for Any Subject, Any Age, Any Location. Standardized Tests: ACT, SAT, NMSQT, GMAT, GRE, ASVAB, ASTB, ISEE, HSPT, TEAS, TOEFL, IELTS, TOEIC Mathematics: algebra, geometry, trigonometry, pre-algebra, elementary English: grammar, vocabulary, spelling, reading, writing, listening, speaking, pronunciation, ESL, ESOL Research Papers: editing, proofreading, outlining, citations Computer: Excel, Word, PowerPoinRecent Review:Matthew was originally hired to assist my nephew in preperation for the Parochial High School Admissions exam. Building a relationship with Matthew was the best thing for my nephew. Matthew was very safe going into this situation creating a trusting a environment. Not knowing what he was walking into, Matthew quickly learned that my nephew’s academic inabilities were far more important than preparing for an high school entrance exam. Immediately Matthew begin working on creating a plan of action. He is very patient, yet intentional about holding my nephew accountable. Moreover, he follows up and send reminders for my nephew (I.e. don’t forget to bring your book home from school, remember to work on your math). Although we have a long way to go, it’s safe to say that we are seeing some progress. Thanks MatthewTyrone G.
- Business Description:Owner operated. Additional DBA: The Fan Doctor. Licensed electrician in New Hampshire & Massachusetts. Over 30 years experience.Recent Review:Had a lot of work done. I needed ceiling lights, connected to wall switches, put in for 4 second floor bedrooms, which had no existing light fixtures. Ed cut holes in the ceiling and installed 4 electrical boxes (fasten 3 studs and one brace). Then he went up into the attic, ran wire to the wall switch, and put in new double switches. He then installed 3 ceiling lights and one ceiling fan. Next he went back up into the attic and ran new wire into 5 closets, and installed lights in them. Those lights were connected to the double switches he had installed before. Ed then replaced an older ceiling light with a new one. Finally, he replaced a couple of older breakers with new ones and put in some blanks too. Ed charges a Flat Rate for the work, so if it takes longer, it does not cost more. He is very profession, shows up on time, and works hard for the entire time he is there. I plan on having him come back in the future to do some more work that needs to be doneCory C.
- Business Description:We are a full-service residential & commercial custom electronics design & integration company. Our smart home technology solutions make your home safe, elegant, fun and easy to use. Our team is comprised of world-class experts in every field, from residential cabling systems to commercial fire alarm systems, whose priority is to provide the best products and services to our clientsRecent Review:Custom Electronics is just extraordinary - they are by far the best at home networking, automation and media. We recently purchased a new home, and they came in and installed our ethernet network, installed enterprise grade wifi routers and switches, and set up all of our media equipment (TV, DVR, etc.) And, they have continued to monitor and tweak the system until every aspect of it functions perfectly. This is the second time we've used Custom Electronics to set up our home network - and we continued to use them as we enhance our home. They are incredibly knowledgeable, absolutely committed to exceeding customer expectations, and a real joy to work with. They have our utmost respect and highest recommendationDean J.
- Business Description:Free Phone Consultation. Not sure if we can help? Give us a call, it's on us! We are more than happy to talk with you and discuss your computer problems. Fast service. In some cases we can help you right now! If not, we will schedule an appointment that fits your schedule. If you receive our answering service, please leave us a message. We will call you back as soon as possible. Domestic Based Support. Our company is based right here in the United States and all of our technicians speak clear..Recent Review:It went fabulously. I will not use anyone but Alexander. PeriodDiane J.
- Business Description:Handyman helping NWA at a very affordable and reliable way. We have been in business since 2013. We specialize in all home repairs and building needs. Our dedication to our customers sets apart. We guarantee your satisfaction. Please text or call to book todaRecent Review:Arrived on time, discussed what needed to be done. Did a great job and completed everything we needed. Friendly and very accommodating.Ruby D.
- Business Description:Our total business is absolutely and 100% no more, or no less, than selling comfort! It was the business of heating and cooling that transformed the Dallas-Forth Worth area back in the sixties from the dry hot and unbearable climate it was, to the great metropolitan area it is today. And it's heating and cooling that has spoiled us all, therefore, our duty, first and foremost to our customers ... is supplying comfort! And supplying it as fast as possible, while also supplying the best in e..Recent Review:Prompt , professional. Diagnosed problem quickly and repaired a/c unit . Used this company in the past , reliable and experienced .Susan H.
- Business Description:Painting, Drywall, Flooring, Plumbing and Electrical Repairs, Roofing. I am a hard working focus driven individual who strives to get the work done a professional and timely manner. I have been in the Handyman/ Construction business for 30 yrs, I am a small business with about 4-5 employeesRecent Review:The work was done well. I have no issues with the quality of work, but the timing / work ethic was horrid. Here's an example: Contacted the contractor on 6/26/2021. Got quote. Said he would start on 7/12/2021 due to 3 deaths in the family. On Friday, 7/9/2021, he contacts me and says both his work trucks are down and it would be an additional week for them to be repaired. Work is slated then to start on 7/20/2021. Contractor contacts me on 7/19 to say his wife has Covid. I requested he work anyways as long as he's feeling well. Work starts on 7/21/2021. Contractor works for 2 hours on that day and leaves... work continues over the next several days (sometimes and hour then leaving, sometimes 6 hours)... floor is not done as of yet. 7/26 the contractor contacts me and says he has Covid and is not feeling well. 8/2 contractor contacts me to say he and his employee will be here on Wednesday, 8/5. We had an inspection that day and since we hadn't heard from this guy in a few days, we hired an additional contractor to finish the job. Requested no refund of any of the cash that was paid, no refund was offered either. All in all, the work he did was great, but don't expect it done in a given timelineKeith P.
- Business Description:***We are not an electrical company; we do lightning protection and work with lightning rods. Protecting people, and their property for over 40 years! Helen is the Owner/Operator of Mid America Lightning rods, servicing customers in the Midwest, all the way down to Tennessee, Virginia and North Carolina - offering the following services: Lightning Protection - Install or Repair - Commercial & Residential.Recent Review:since this electrician was on the Indiana border and I am on the Missouri border. I did not hire them. thought the service call might be a bit steep. Angie's List needs a map.carla l.
Deals in Green Forest for Electrician
Explore our Solution Center for helpful electrician articles
Whether you own or rent your home, you have to watch for potential electrical dangers. To help, check out our guide to eight electrical dangers to know.
The cost to move an electric meter depends on how far you’re moving it, whether it needs replacing, and the cost of labor near you.
Find Electricians in
Electricians in Green Forest
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 24-7 Construction LLC176 Ouachita 406
- 24-7 Construction LLC
- A+ Circuit Solutions Inc.4317 South Farm Road 137
- Advantage Service Company1797 N. Cypress St.
North Little Rock, Arkansas
- Affordable Fans - The Fan Doctor9 Gumpas Hill Rd
Pelham, New Hampshire
- Alexander Technical Resources1263 Glenwood Ave SE
- Arc and Saw Electrical Contractors408 N Wilmoth Rd
- A+ Circuit Solutions Inc.
- Directbuy of NWA2713 SE Otis Corley Dr
- Directbuy of NWA
- Forrest Electric
- Forrest Electric
- Hatfield Electric, Inc.1440 Missouri 248 Ste Q170
- Hatfield Electric, Inc.
- Nemal Electronics12240 NE 14th Ave
North Miami, Florida
- Nemal Electronics
- OTT ELECTRIC INC3213 S 10 MILE DR
Jefferson City, Missouri
- OTT ELECTRIC INC
- Roughneck Renovations, LLC
- Roughneck Renovations, LLC
- Warmzone12637 S 265 W Suite 100