Use this guide to calculate the cost to deliver concrete. Figure out how much concrete you need and when you need it delivered to find out how much you need to budget to get the job done.
Get matched with top concrete contractors in Harrison, AR
There are 1 highly-rated local concrete contractors.
Matching on Angi
Recent Concrete Repair Reviews in Harrison
- Limitless Construction & DevelopmentBob and Tyler did a great job on the roof rebuild at an out building at our RV park. I told them what we wanted and they did exactly that, on time and perfect the first time. They definitely do quality work and take pride in the outcome!!
- KD Signature Construction LLCKody of KD Signature Construction, LLC was terrific to work with. He was very fast in getting back to us with a bid and was in the same price range of other bids we received. He performed the work in a very timely and professional manner. His experience in this area shows, the concrete patio and landscaping brick he installed for us looks fantastic. We are extremely happy with his work, the timeliness of the project and his overall professionalism. We are more than happy to recommend him and his company. In fact we plan to use him again for another project this Spring
- All Concrete IncOwner and crew were professional and polite. They were here working early and worked very full days in order to finish our job before the date we needed it to be complete. The garage floor looks fantastic! I appreciated the extra effort they took to keep the work site as clean as possible (with children running around our home. ) Our experience with John and his company was surprisingly pleasant. I would recommend this company to any of my friend or family
- Wright Brothers ConstructionAll old concrete was jack hammered out and removed from job site. Dirt and rock was compacted and new dry drains dug out. Concrete pins were installed to tie new concrete to the old concrete in the rest of the house. New concrete was poured and finished.
- The Deck CompanyThe Deck Company provided professional workmanship on the tear down and remodel/rebuild our deck/patio. The crew worked relentlessly throughout each day, along with clean up of work area each day. The remodel included professional design and consult on all aspects of need and desired services. Additional services from The Deck Company will be to have them return in 6 months to stain our deck. Mr. Ornsby was the only contractor who provided an accurate estimate and the design was shown to us for approval prior to work start. We received many bids with no follow up with a plan on how our deck would look completed. I cannot say enough about The Deck Company's services. We are looking forward to Phase 2 of our outdoor living area. This is a "ONE STOP SHOP" folks and they do not bat an eye at the travel from Springfield to provide their services. Beautiful finished product
- KENNY WRAY CONCRETEIVery friendly and easy to work with. He was able to work me into his scheduled at a time that was critical for me. I was impressed with the advice and extra work he provided me, which was beyond the scope of our agreement. I found him to be reliable and dependable in keeping commitments.
- C&C BuildersTodd Cannon was referred to us by our land loan officer at Arvest Bank in Arkansas. When we signed the contract to have Todd start building our dream home, we were living 10 hours away in Texas. We had a lot of hesitation about building without being able to oversee it on a regular basis. We had to put a lot of trust in Todd and he never let us down. He had a good grasp of what our overall vision was for the project. Todd would update us regularly as to the progress or potential changes. He emailed us photos of the construction phases on a regular basis also. He was always available for questions or concerns along the way. It has been a year since the completion of our home, and he's still available to answer questions or perform additional work for us. Todd Cannon of C and C Builders is the consummate professional, and he exceeded our expectations. UPDATE: I do not think it is quality work. We have had 2 plumbing leaks that have been leaking over a 4 year period, which we were never aware of. It ruined our basement. It also caused a fire hazard due to the leaking affecting the wiring. We have multiple leaks in our roof as well. Additionally, when we had work on our French doors done by this service provider, he never leveled them. We have numerous issues with our home which was built in 2012, that should never be problems with a new home
Concrete Repair Contractors in Harrison
- Business Description:4 EMPLOYEES. NO SUBS. COST IS DETERMINED BY THE JOB. NO TRAVEL CHARGES. NO SERVICE FEES. NO EXTRA CHARGE FOR AFTER HOURS SERVICE. We have won the Angie's Super Service Award 5 years in a row. We will come to your residence, take a look at the your job site, and give you a free estimate in a timely mannerRecent Review:Extremely well! Frank and Karen are honest hard working people who do what they promise. Would definitely recommend!Dan S.
- Business Description:EHM is a structural moving and elevating company that also specializes in foundation repair and replacement. We have been working in the Midwest since the Great Floods of 1993. We specialize in severely comprised foundation issues. We can elevate, level, pier or replace a wall or your entire foundation. We do not do mudjacking, waterproofing or minor crack repairRecent Review:I did not get the service that we originally talked about I am very unhappyDonna S.
- Business Description:We offer excavation, demolition, drainage, farm services, and all dirt work. With years in the line of business and working with other businesses we take dignity in each and every job so our customers have the experience and quality they deserve
- Business Description:Certified Master Inspector; We provide home inspections to meet the needs of home buyers, sellers, mortgage lenders and insurance companies. We are licensed and insured.
- Recent Review:This was an existing house that had windows that leaked from the Day after the owner took ownership of the house. The house was built by Kelso Company of Hot Springs. There was a lawsuit against Kelso Construction, and a settlement was reached. The windows were changed by another contractor CCS Construction, and it still continued to leak, because of incorrect installation of windows and not using proper sealing material. The owner decided to install an EIFS system. Aurel V. Construction did a superb and thorough job of removing siding, sealing the windows, and installing the EIFS System. He worked directly with the technical experts of the Total Wall System and also with a building inspector. We have had several storms and the windows have not leaked even once during construction. The Company - Total Wall has confidence with Aurel V. Construction, that they are giving me a 10 year warranty.Uma R.
- Business Description:We run service trucks for quick repairs, plus we tackle large projects by bidding the price in advance. We are an Arkansas licensed remodeler, which enables us to perform or subcontract for any project up to $20,000. Call us to come take a look at your project today
- Business Description:Whether your next construction project is large or small 24-7 Construction is committed to helping you complete that project quickly and for the best price possible. If you are looking for a construction company that can do it all look no further. 24-7 Construction is licensed and bonded with over 30 years experience in both residential and commercial construction. We also have established relationships some of the best and most experienced sub-contractors in the industry. We can get the job..Recent Review:unknownSheryl W.
- Business Description:40+ years experience in carpentry and remodeling, residential and commercialRecent Review:<p>Absolute wonderful...!</p> <p>- Michael is dedicated and takes personal pride in every job he does, from the most menial task to the most major one.</p> <p>- Michael is respectful of your property, making sure the floors are draped at all times. </p> <p>- Michael vacuums and cleans up each day after a job.</p> <p>- Michael has integrity, honesty, and his estimates are very reasonable/fair.</p> <p>We plan on using him again to replace our flooring in the sun room, which is going to take leveling the floor before installation. We highly recommend Michael Bounds for just about any project you have. Your complete satisfaction is his goal.</pDarlene M.
- Business Description:We are a small company based in Hot Springs, AR. We have over 8 years experience doing all types of remodeling and new construction jobs. Since we are small and have a low overhead, we can afford to bid jobs at quite a bit lower than the competition. We take our job very seriously and we will not leave a job until it is done the way we would do it in our own home. However, we can get the job done very fast. We work very hard to make sure each and every customer is 100% satisfied, and ..Recent Review:They did not show up when agreed to, they only worked half day but stated worked full days, did not remove their garbage from the job but was in contract to do job, and threw boards and shingles into wooded area on my property instead of removing per contract. They over charged on parts, materials where 6 dollars however charged me 25 dollars needed 20 items, not a big deal for one however when you need 20 of them it adds up. Repair to sheet rock was not done correctly you can still see tape lines under popcorn ceiling mix. Also he agreed to do certain jobs for the price but failed to do all work. <br /Donna L.
- Business Description:Big or small we do it all. Cost is determined by the job.Recent Review:Not worth it <br />Please quit asking for reviews.. Not what you really want <br />Hugh C.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful concrete repair contractor articles
Pouring a new concrete floor can create new usable space for your home and raise its value. This guide breaks down the typical costs involved with this project and what factors affect the price tag.
Looking to install a few steps leading to your house? Concrete can be a great option. Learn how much it will cost you to install a concrete staircase so you can plan your budget.
Find concrete contractors in
concrete contractors in Harrison
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 24-7 Construction LLC176 Ouachita 406
- 24-7 Construction LLC
- Backus Concrete LLCPO Box 10451
- Backus Concrete LLC
- Calaway Construction12 Silver Springs Road
- Calaway Construction
- Dry Basement Foundation Repair5121 E Front St
Kansas City, Missouri
- Dry Basement Foundation Repair
- European Classic Designer1404 3rd Street
Hot Springs National Park, Arkansas
- European Classic Designer
- FLEMCO of ARKANSAS, LLCPO BOX 446
- FLEMCO of ARKANSAS, LLC
- LARRY FEE PAINTING & REMODELNG7316 OAKLEY DR
- LARRY FEE PAINTING & REMODELNG
- Premier Dirtwork LLC1885 CR-912
- Premier Dirtwork LLC
- SureStep Inc5151 S Mingo Rd Ste A
- SureStep Inc
- Trim Plus ConstructionWorks, LLC.514 Emerald St
- Trim Plus ConstructionWorks, LLC.
- WOLFE CONSTRUCTIONPO BOX 6007
- WOLFE CONSTRUCTION