Finding the correct subbase is important for any concrete project, and many people choose to use sand. While sand may seem like a good subbase, there are a lot of factors that you should consider before going with this option.
Get matched with top concrete contractors in Harrison, AR
There are 1 highly-rated local concrete contractors.
Recent Concrete Repair Reviews in Harrison
- KD Signature Construction LLCKody of KD Signature Construction, LLC was terrific to work with. He was very fast in getting back to us with a bid and was in the same price range of other bids we received. He performed the work in a very timely and professional manner. His experience in this area shows, the concrete patio and landscaping brick he installed for us looks fantastic. We are extremely happy with his work, the timeliness of the project and his overall professionalism. We are more than happy to recommend him and his company. In fact we plan to use him again for another project this Spring
- All Concrete IncOwner and crew were professional and polite. They were here working early and worked very full days in order to finish our job before the date we needed it to be complete. The garage floor looks fantastic! I appreciated the extra effort they took to keep the work site as clean as possible (with children running around our home. ) Our experience with John and his company was surprisingly pleasant. I would recommend this company to any of my friend or family
- KENNY WRAY CONCRETEIVery friendly and easy to work with. He was able to work me into his scheduled at a time that was critical for me. I was impressed with the advice and extra work he provided me, which was beyond the scope of our agreement. I found him to be reliable and dependable in keeping commitments.
- Wright Brothers ConstructionAll old concrete was jack hammered out and removed from job site. Dirt and rock was compacted and new dry drains dug out. Concrete pins were installed to tie new concrete to the old concrete in the rest of the house. New concrete was poured and finished.
- The Deck CompanyThe Deck Company provided professional workmanship on the tear down and remodel/rebuild our deck/patio. The crew worked relentlessly throughout each day, along with clean up of work area each day. The remodel included professional design and consult on all aspects of need and desired services. Additional services from The Deck Company will be to have them return in 6 months to stain our deck. Mr. Ornsby was the only contractor who provided an accurate estimate and the design was shown to us for approval prior to work start. We received many bids with no follow up with a plan on how our deck would look completed. I cannot say enough about The Deck Company's services. We are looking forward to Phase 2 of our outdoor living area. This is a "ONE STOP SHOP" folks and they do not bat an eye at the travel from Springfield to provide their services. Beautiful finished product
- C&C BuildersTodd Cannon was referred to us by our land loan officer at Arvest Bank in Arkansas. When we signed the contract to have Todd start building our dream home, we were living 10 hours away in Texas. We had a lot of hesitation about building without being able to oversee it on a regular basis. We had to put a lot of trust in Todd and he never let us down. He had a good grasp of what our overall vision was for the project. Todd would update us regularly as to the progress or potential changes. He emailed us photos of the construction phases on a regular basis also. He was always available for questions or concerns along the way. It has been a year since the completion of our home, and he's still available to answer questions or perform additional work for us. Todd Cannon of C and C Builders is the consummate professional, and he exceeded our expectations. UPDATE: I do not think it is quality work. We have had 2 plumbing leaks that have been leaking over a 4 year period, which we were never aware of. It ruined our basement. It also caused a fire hazard due to the leaking affecting the wiring. We have multiple leaks in our roof as well. Additionally, when we had work on our French doors done by this service provider, he never leveled them. We have numerous issues with our home which was built in 2012, that should never be problems with a new home
Concrete Repair Contractors in Harrison
- Business Description:4 EMPLOYEES. NO SUBS. COST IS DETERMINED BY THE JOB. NO TRAVEL CHARGES. NO SERVICE FEES. NO EXTRA CHARGE FOR AFTER HOURS SERVICE. We have won the Angie's Super Service Award 5 years in a row. We will come to your residence, take a look at the your job site, and give you a free estimate in a timely mannerRecent Review:Extremely well! Frank and Karen are honest hard working people who do what they promise. Would definitely recommend!Dan S.
- Business Description:EHM is a structural moving and elevating company that also specializes in foundation repair and replacement. We have been working in the Midwest since the Great Floods of 1993. We specialize in severely comprised foundation issues. We can elevate, level, pier or replace a wall or your entire foundation. We do not do mudjacking, waterproofing or minor crack repairRecent Review:I did not get the service that we originally talked about I am very unhappyDonna S.
- Business Description:All types of residential and commercial excavation. All invioces are due upon completion of the job, unless other arrangements are made.
- Business Description:General Contractor for 30 years with experience in all phases of the construction industry. No project too small - from remodels to new projects. Vast experience in general construction and construction management. Numerous projects in and around Central Arkansas. Whatever needed we strive to provide. Customer satisfaction has always been top priority in our work history. Arkansas Contractors License and Master Electrical LicenseRecent Review:Very polite, and was ready to perform service needed at a reasonable priceVicki P.
- Business Description:SureStep is a safety treatment designed to make hard mineral floors, such as tile, safer when wet. Does not change the look or feel of the existing floor and can last several years. Comes with a 1 year guarantee. Great for kitchens, bathtubs, pool decks, garages, warehouses, walk-in freezers, lobbies, restrooms and so many more. See a video demo online at www.SureStepInc.co
- Business Description:I can install pole barns or metal buildings, but I can also roof or do other construction things. I have even built alot of ramps for insurance companies in the past. I have only been working for myself for about a year but I started have installing pole barns for about 8 years or so. I take pride in my work so I try for prefection.
- Business Description:hi,im markelle,people call me mark,for short,im a licensed contractor,in the state of arkansas,lic.#0230141112;i.d.28408.i ben doing carpentry going on sixteenyears now and still going.i have done plenty of residential and commercial work(high school,churches,hair salon,old buildings,etc.).i am a general contractor who enjoys what he does and take pride in a job well done.i have plenty of references,so give us a call,thank you
- Business Description:We currently operate a small crew of highly experienced members who are specialists in plumbing, siding, roofing, carpentry, and home building from the ground up. We have the knowledge to perform any and all home repairs and construction projects, and offer a 1-year 100% Guarantee on all our Work! Some jobs available to be financed, just ask
- Business Description:Our business can offer any kind of home improvement or additions you may need.
- Business Description:Whether your next construction project is large or small 24-7 Construction is committed to helping you complete that project quickly and for the best price possible. If you are looking for a construction company that can do it all look no further. 24-7 Construction is licensed and bonded with over 30 years experience in both residential and commercial construction. We also have established relationships some of the best and most experienced sub-contractors in the industry. We can get the job..Recent Review:unknownSheryl W.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful concrete repair contractor articles
If you have cracks in your concrete driveway, find out how to avoid scams and get the best contractor for your project. Learn the basics of driveway repair and the best practices in getting quotes so that your repairs can move forward seamlessly.
Installing paver tiles over existing concrete is a great way to upgrade the look and feel of surfaces on the outside of your home. However, you should consider a few things before taking this route, and this guide describes all of the ins and outs.
Find concrete contractors in
- Green Forest
- Diamond City
- Blue Eye
- Kissee Mills
- Bull Shoals
- Rockaway Beach
- Merriam Woods Village
- Kimberling City
- Reeds Spring
- Branson West
concrete contractors in Harrison
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 24-7 Construction LLC176 Ouachita 406
- 24-7 Construction LLC
- Backus Concrete LLCPO Box 10451
- Backus Concrete LLC
- Calaway Construction12 Silver Springs Road
- Calaway Construction
- Dry Basement Foundation Repair5121 E Front St
Kansas City, Missouri
- Dry Basement Foundation Repair
- European Classic Designer1404 3rd Street
Hot Springs National Park, Arkansas
- European Classic Designer
- FLEMCO of ARKANSAS, LLCPO BOX 446
- FLEMCO of ARKANSAS, LLC
- LARRY FEE PAINTING & REMODELNG7316 OAKLEY DR
- LARRY FEE PAINTING & REMODELNG
- Premier Dirtwork LLC1885 CR-912
- Premier Dirtwork LLC
- SureStep Inc5151 S Mingo Rd Ste A
- SureStep Inc
- Trim Plus ConstructionWorks, LLC.514 Emerald St
- Trim Plus ConstructionWorks, LLC.
- WOLFE CONSTRUCTIONPO BOX 6007
- WOLFE CONSTRUCTION