A routine pressure washer maintenance checklist is the best way to keep your pressure washer working well. Learn more about care and storage tips.
Get matched with top pressure washers in Harrison, AR
There are 2 highly-rated local pressure washers.
Matching on Angi
Recent Pressure Washing Reviews in Harrison
- T.D.S. PaintingPERFECT! Ted & Diane do proffessional high quality work for a fair price. They finished ahead of schedule and their work was above and beyond our expectations. We couldn't be happier! We'll be using them on our next project.
- Moore ExteriorsThese guys did an outstanding job. My windows are fantastic, siding on the house looks great. If I pointed something out they took care of it. Great Job Thank You
- Moore ExteriorsAmazing! I called for an estimate and had same day service. We agreed to the service and the crew came the following day to complete the cleaning. The following day a different crew came to stain the deck. Both crews were incredibly polite and professional. Ethan Moore called after each crew to check with me to see if the work was completed to my satisfaction - what a breath of fresh air! I highly recommend this company to anyone who is considering having your house washed
- Tri-Lakes Exterior Home ImprovementVery satisfied with the work performed by Mike Keys and his crew. He kept us informed as to when everything would be completed and everything was left in good shape, NO mess to clean up after.
- Dutch Boy Detailing & PowerwashingSome weather delays, would you believe highs last Monday, March 13, 2017 was 32, after highs the week before in the 70's, then back to 87 today a week later? But results for a quarter century year old+ deck were perfect.
- Pops Painting & Home MaintenanceGreat! We were very happy with the professionalism and commitment of everyone at Pop's. The bid was accurate, the work was done in a quality manner and was completed on time! We will continue to use their services in the future.
- Pops Painting & Home MaintenanceThese people do excellent work. They painted two bedrooms two baths, hallway, and a large living room in my house in 1-1/2 days with no messes. They clean up after themselves and you don't know they have been there, except for their excellent work. They are courteous, friendly, prompt and the price is affordable. I would defiantly have POP's do work for me again
- Exterior Pro Wash, LLCExplained what they could do and what it would cost, came when they said and went right to work. Adjusted anything necessary while working. Did a great job in a professional way.
- Exterior Pro Wash, LLCThe gentleman and his helper were wonderful. They brought with themm a ton of equipment, got right to work and accomplished the job in less than two and a half hours. They explained the process. Worked nonstop. When they were finished, my house sparkled in the fall sunlight. What a treat. The pice was competitive and I was very pleased with the job
- Moore ExteriorsWe had a good bit of algae and crud building up on our vinyl siding. I hired Moore Exteriors because they use a soap-based solution rather that just blasting the siding with high water pressure. They explained that the soap will actually stop the growth of the algae in the crevices of the siding, and using lower water pressure reduces the likelihood of water getting behind the siding and impacting the wood. I'm very pleased with the final result! The house looks new again and no worries about water behind the siding. The crew was prompt and efficient. I'll hire Moore Exteriors again in the future
Pressure Washing Services in Harrison
- Business Description:At Luis Exterior & Interior Job Services our belief is that our customers needs are the utmost importance. Our team with 14+ years experience is committed to meeting those needs. We welcome the opportunity to earn your trust and deliver you the best service. No job is to big or to small, please contact us for a free estimateRecent Review:He can do everything. The price was reasonable, and the quality was good. He does really good work. He cleans up after the job was done. Respectful of what you want it to be done. He has great knowledge. If there was a project that needs to be done, he does great work and can work by others or just by himselfFloyd w.
- Business Description:A small pressure washing company that also offers other unique servicesRecent Review:Rory was great to work with. Prompt, hard-working, cost-conscious, creative, collaborative! Quality work, fast results!Sandy B.
- Business Description:Serving the Central Arkansas and surrounding areas; plus limited areas of Tennessee and Missouri since 1989 with our power and pressure washing services. We have over 25 years of experience in cleaning all types of brick, concrete, wood, tile, ceramic, stucco, and vinyl surfaces. Let us meet your cleaning requirements....Recent Review:After the wood had dried following the pressure cleaning, Mr. Frazier & crew were punctual, received instructions, and went to work. They carefully moved grill, outdoor furniture, and potted plants and applied two coats of sealant to all vertical surfaces, and three coats to all horizontal surfaces. The wood soaked it up like a sponge. They replaced everything and did a great cleanup. In retrospect, the cost of both the pressure cleaning and sealing jobs included approximately 60 man-hours and a large amount of supplies delivered with state-of-the-art equipment. My house and property look new. My wife and I are completely satisfied. They're a class actJohn S.
- Business Description:-Cook Roofing Company LLX has a full service, experienced staff that is proficient in all kinds of roofing, guttering and painting. -Fully insured. -A 50% deposit is normally required upon signing a contract and full payment is due upon completion. -We do roof inspection, evaluation and appraisal for individuals and companies. -Some financing is availableRecent Review:Overall, I am greatly disappointed in this company. This company disappointed me in every way possible. Owner, Mark Cook, hired subcontractors to do the work for him since he was too busy to do it himself and he definitely was not aware of the quality of their workmanship, nor did he supervise their work. He fired one crew after I sent him pictures of the shoddy work they were doing on my siding, and then after the second crew had been hired (and also were not experienced), they left the job unfinished and it is still unfinished to this day. Weeks would go by with no communication and I would have to text and call him about 5-6 times to get a call back and on two occasions I had to threaten legal action to get him to do any work on my home. There was a litany of mistakes....He ordered the wrong materials, and the roofers installed a red/brown roof on my home that was supposed to be grey. It does not match the dark blue siding. He forgot to order two windows and so I paid for them out of pocket. Both of his siding crews installed the siding improperly and he tried to tell me that the siding was defective and that he couldn't do anything for me to make it right until the siding manufacturers fixed it for him. I have had two other companies come out to look at it and they confirmed it has been installed improperly. The window contractor was great and roofers installed that properly (as far as I know), just with the wrong colored material. Siding has been left hanging from the side of the home, gable vents not replaced, trim looks really bad, the front door was not replaces as promised, porch lights, outlets, shutters, and hoses are not reattached to the home. And the most noticeable thing that I see when I look at my home is all of the warped siding covering it. I gave Mark a check for $16,000 and he made sure to stop by my place of employment to pick it up the day after the insurance company sent it in the mail, but then it took him over a year to get to the point where he just wouldn't do any more work on my home...and a LOT of headache and frustration during that time. I hired Mark's dad many years ago replace my roof and he was great to work with. I thought that was who still ran the company, but sadly, this has been a totally different and disappointing experience. If you would like to see the work that his subcontractors did, please feel free to drive by my home and take a look. It's located at: 140 Rea St., Hollister. I'm still waiting for the extra funds to fix the mess Cook Roofing Company has left. Please save yourself the headache and hire someone that cares about doing good work on your homeStefanie P.
- Business Description:Call 417-862-0743 or 1-800-GOCERTA to schedule a free estimate. CertaPro Painters specializes in professional painting services for commercial and residential establishments. As licensed and insured contractors, Zach offers detailed, computerized proposals with written warranties, and flexible payment options. Customers benefit from working with local business owners, who are part of the most referred painting company in North America. With every painting project, we're committed to providing..Recent Review:So bad I cant describe. The painters simply power washed the house. Then they may have put epoxy/paint on. No paint scraping was done. The painters painted unevenly, missed places and painted areas they should not have. My stained deck was painted. My yard and bushes were painted. My driveway had paint on it. Areas that should have been taped on the house were not. My foundation of my house was painted. The painters left their trash in my yard. Now I have them coming back for the 3rd time to see if they can undo the damage they did. This is so bad I think it may not be fixable..Mitchell C.
- Business Description:As 2015, 2016 & 2017 Angie's List Super Service Award Winner, we have a Verifiable Reputation for Excellence. Customer Satisfaction is our Top Priority and our Number One Goal is to Earn your Trust and Confidence. Exterior Pro Wash proudly meets the Residential and Commercial needs of the Branson / Tri-Lakes and Springfield, MO areas. We offer Discounts to our Seniors, Military, Churches and other Non-Profits. We feature Hydro Tek Power Washers (Hot & Cold) and the Hydro Twister Surface Clean..Recent Review:This is the second time I've had my home cleaned by Exterior ProWash. I was so impressed the first time, I would not consider calling another company. The house had dirt, pollen and mold on it. Lucian did an excellent job. He really knows his business. I didn't think he would be able to reach the top of the second story, but he was able to, and even remove wasp nests with his equipment. The house looks brand new. Audra was so helpful to assist in scheduling the job to accommodate my schedule. My sister lives close by and she was so impressed with their work, she hired them to clean her home also. From now on when I schedule, both houses will be included. Exterior ProWash does not disappointJanet G.
- Business Description:Expert Painting, use of pressure washer for all kinds of cleaning, Paint Stripes on Parking lots big and small. Two employees, one wife and one son. Free estimates and final job invoices with tax number included. Will travel in or out of state. Final details always agreed upon with customer first. RUSH JOBS ACCEPTED. All jobs are treated as the most important no matter how small. FREE PRESSURE WASH WITH ALL PAINT JOBS.
- Business Description:Roof Cleaning Process - Eco Friendly Elite Roof Cleaners., Missouri's foremost expert on proper shingle cleaning techniques, is here to rid the “Black Streaking” from your roof. Inaccurately identified as “roof mold,” these blue-green algae appear on roughly 80% of all homes in Missouri and may reduce your home’s curb appeal and also its overall value. Don’t replace your roof, we’ll clean it. In fact, an estimated 50% of all new residential roofs are installed not because they are leaking o..
- Business Description:Providing cleaning services to residential and commercial properties. Specializing in window cleaning, inside and outside, including screens and sills for residential homes. Pressure washing for decks, sidewalks, driveways, houses, equipment, etc. Gutter cleanouts for residential and commercial properties. Licensed and Insured
- Business Description:Credit cards, checks and cash accepted. Prompt, dependable and quality service at reasonable prices. Ask about our Deluxe Cleaning Package with fast dry times!
Explore our Solution Center for helpful pressure washer articles
Now that you own a new pressure washer, learn how to use it like a professional so you can clean your driveway, siding, deck, and quickly and thoroughly.
If you’re not sure how to price pressure washing services, you’re not alone. Knowing what to charge so you stay profitable can be tough. Follow this pricing guide to learn what to charge per project, square footage, and more.
Find pressure washers in
pressure washers in Harrison
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 24-7 Construction LLC176 Ouachita 406
- 24-7 Construction LLC
- Dutch Boy Detailing & Powerwashing1007 Hwy 62-65 N
- Dutch Boy Detailing & Powerwashing
- FLEMCO of ARKANSAS, LLCPO BOX 446
- FLEMCO of ARKANSAS, LLC
- Glass Act Cleaning Services2125 Coweta Falls Rd
- Glass Act Cleaning Services
- Hoods Et cetra
- Hoods Et cetra
- Johnson's Carpentry & Construction714 liberty st.
- Johnson's Carpentry & Construction
- Miles Construction Services292 River Dr
- Miles Construction Services
- North American Service & Supply2207 Nelwood Drive A
- North American Service & Supply
- Pressurized Power Washing200 Lakeland Dr Apt D1
Hot Springs National Park, Arkansas
- Pressurized Power Washing
- Unlimited Mobile Wash2611 S Ringo St
Little Rock, Arkansas
- Unlimited Mobile Wash
- Victory Painting205 Old Farm Rd
- Victory Painting