Laminate flooring can be a little unforgiving. Repairs often turn into replacements, but the actual cost to repair laminate floors depends on the extent of the damage.
Get matched with top flooring installation in Harrison, AR
There are 3 highly-rated local flooring installation.
Matching on Angi
Recent Flooring Reviews in Harrison
- Top Tier Kitchens & BathsIt went very well except for one small glitch involving the dryer lint vent. Taken care of promptly. Great workers. Would have liked a seamless shower but this co. Does not use. Impressed with clean up and polite craftsmen.
- Motto's FlooringEverything we asked was done and on time. Suggestions were made to enhance the finished product and were completed as agreed upon.
- Connolly & Sons Tile And MarbleOverall I was very happy with Connolly and Sons. They worked at a pretty decent pace, were courteous and punctual, and did a pretty good job at paying attention to detail and requests. Just one exception to that, where I'm going to have to fix it one way or another. Because I ended up having to go in to work, they had to hurry to finish this area, and I'm not exactly thrilled about how it came out
- Connolly & Sons Tile And MarbleThey came out and gave us an estimate - we agreed to the terms - the next day they started. It only took a couple of days to completely makeover that bathroom. I will be using them again for other rooms in my home.
- Baty ConstructionThe work went very well. Gary and the crew showed up on tme every day. They cleaned up as they went along which made for a clean work area. Gary was more than receptive to any changes that my wife and I wanted done and was always available for any questions and concerns that we might of have. The work was supposed to take four days and they finished in two and a half. Work was done professionally and communication with Gary was also available. Would definitely recommend Baty Construction to anyone seeking excellent work done at a fair price
- Stoneridge Flooring DesignFire place, carpeting in several rooms, floor wood and ceramic tiles, and kitchen back splash. All are excellent and look great. There was not one project that was less than perfect. One small issue did occur. They came out with no questions asked to replace.
- Sovereign FlooringThe service went excellent. They came out as scheduled. They were knowledgeable, friendly and very responsive to all my questions.
- Connolly & Sons Tile And MarbleAs I stated in the previous box, the job was well done. Connolly & Sons Tile and Marble worked quickly, were very fair and cared greatly about the finished product. They wanted their work to reflect their ability and I can assure you it does so. The newly installed tile floor looks amazing!
- GreenStick LLCMy wife and I shopped around and extensively discussed what exactly we wanted in our flooring. We had narrowed down the flooring choice, and the installation provider we thought could offer the best quality product, service, and price. After a friend recommended David and Korina Jones of GreenStick for another emergency service, we inquired about their services for our flooring and some other remodeling ideas. After sharing our specific ideas, not only did they share with us our options, but took the time to take us and show us some ideas and flooring products that we hadn't considered. We either didn't know they were available or considered them out of our budget. We immediately decided to contract GreenStick, and within a few days they were installing our new hardwood and travertine tile. They handpicked each tile and strategically placed each one so we could enjoy the best pieces in the best possible position and lighting. The same attention to detail was evident in the placement of the hardwood planks out of each box. Each day was finished with the cleaning of construction debris. Overall, not only was the service impeccable, the price of the service competitive with the large retailers, but we feel the pride in their work far exceeded our expectations. With this project complete, we will definitely be using GreenStick on the extensive remodeling of our basement and other projects in the near future. I can't say enough to recommend these folks for any of your construction or remodeling needs. If you would like to enjoy our before and after pictures, we would be glad to share them
- Stoneridge Flooring DesignThey did a good job but the product price was fairly expensive. The workers cleaned up as they went and they were very easy to work with.
Flooring Contractors in Harrison
- Business Description:Top Tier Kitchens & Baths, LLC, proudly serves its customers with pride, integrity, and by paying attention to the details that matter most to you. These are a few of the many things that sets us apart from the rest. We are locally owned and operated. Give us a call todayRecent Review:Remodel went smoothly from beginning (choosing what I wanted & colors) to finished work. The designer/sales person, Ben arrived to give estimate of price and work needed complete with samples, prices and ideas. He was not pushy trying to get the job, but had some ideas I hadn't considered. If their price didn't match my budget, Ben helped with other ways to help with the price. When all was done and contract signed 1/2 of payment was due at that time. It took about 2 months to start the work and 3 days to finish it. Daniel, the installer, laid down runners to keep the carpet clean while coming in and out of the house. At the end of day the cleaned up the bathroom and stored his equipment out of the way. He also made sure the entry way and porch was free of debris before leaving. If I had any questions about the work, he would take the time to explain.When time to install the hand rails and height of shower head we worked together to get it where best for me. Not many companies have workers who are proud of their work but Daniel was. Some were surprised when done that none of the wall paper had been damaged. An oak cabinet (floor to ceiling) was installed in old shower spot and it's just perfect . The final payment was due on completion. A shower curtain was put up until the door was installed. Top Tier contacted another company to install the shower door. They came and measured, ask some questions and said in about a week the door would be ready to install. Installation was right on time and my remodel couldn't be any better, just what I had in mindBarbara D.
- Business Description:No job too small. Provide all types of handyman services as small as mounting a television to as big as home renovations. Specialize in remodeling and flooring to fit your wants and needs. Here is a list of services we provide: Home Renovations Home Repair Handyman Decks Hardwood Flooring Tile Carpet and sheet flooring Small Projects Lighting Fixture Replacement TV Mounting and Home Theater Organization Metal Roofing Porches and PatiosRecent Review:It does not leak. It was excellent. He is very polite. He knows what he is doing. If he doesn't, he figures it out. He is really smart. He is reliable. He is knowledgeable. He does a really good work and if there's a problem he figures it outDan A.
- Business Description:Home building and remodeling for over 35 yearsRecent Review:Cannot say enough great things about Charles. A ++++++++++.Rick G.
- Business Description:We expertly install custom-made vinyl windows & vinyl siding which will deliver unmatched beauty, strength & energy savings as well as enhance the architectural style of your Arkansas home. Cape Cod, country French, Colonial, Victorian, Tudor, Craftsman, cottage, Mediterranean, ranch, traditional or contemporary style home owners can let their imaginations run wild with the possibilities. We will help you find the specific style, performance and budget that meet your needs! We do not do repai..Recent Review:As expected, the workers did excellent work, were polite and respectful. We actually were concerned they hadn't taken even so much as a well deserved lunch break but they insisted they had! We've had Wilson before when they completely resided our enclosed porch and replaced a door and windows. Their work turned our enclosed porch from a freezer in winter and a sauna in summer to a most delightful year around room to enjoy. The newest work is already giving us more temperature comfort for summer and will certainly be appreciated when winter comes. What is also wonderful is that Wilson gives us a life time warranty and, if something happens with a window or door, we simply call them with the item number (on the door/window) and they go from there. What could be easier? Thank you Wilson!!Robert and Janet M.
- Business Description:We are a one stop shop for all your home warranty needs. Our upbeat and friendly support team is always at your fingertips to respond to questions about your warranty 365 days a year! Emergency claims will be addressed within 24 hours from time claim is submitted and non-emergency claims will be addressed within 48 hours Monday - Friday 8:30 am - 6:00 pm. During nights and weekends non-emergency claims will not receive a call back until the next business day. Our service call deductibles rang..Recent Review:They told me it was a covered repair and to get the work done and submit invoice and they would reimburse us. We got it done and submitted the invoice. After 3 months of constant follow up they covered part of the parts charge and none of the labor. Then, following up again, they responded with, WE ARE CLOSING THE BUSINESSDebra C.
- Business Description:We are a small company based in Hot Springs, AR. We have over 8 years experience doing all types of remodeling and new construction jobs. Since we are small and have a low overhead, we can afford to bid jobs at quite a bit lower than the competition. We take our job very seriously and we will not leave a job until it is done the way we would do it in our own home. However, we can get the job done very fast. We work very hard to make sure each and every customer is 100% satisfied, and ..
- Business Description:hi,im markelle,people call me mark,for short,im a licensed contractor,in the state of arkansas,lic.#0230141112;i.d.28408.i ben doing carpentry going on sixteenyears now and still going.i have done plenty of residential and commercial work(high school,churches,hair salon,old buildings,etc.).i am a general contractor who enjoys what he does and take pride in a job well done.i have plenty of references,so give us a call,thank you
- Business Description:We can assist with modifications to suit all levels of impairment. If you are a caretaker we can create designs and provide equipment and tools to lighten your load and promote safety. Allow us to modify your house into a home you can grow old in, whether you are currently disabled or planning for future aging we can produce what you desire with a quality elegant finish. Roll in Showers Vanities Counters Shelves Widened doorways Room additions Custom homes Grab bars Hand rails Ramps Stair c..
- Business Description:Single Mother homeowner discounts, volume installation discounts. Reviews on BBB
Explore our Solution Center for helpful flooring contractor articles
This article explores the benefits of hiring a tile contractor to install tile for a bathroom remodel. Here’s what you need to know to find the right pro for your project.
When your laminate floor suffers water damage, you don’t need to install new flooring. You can’t repair damaged planks, but you can individually replace them.
Find flooring installation in
flooring installation in Harrison
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 24-7 Construction LLC176 Ouachita 406
- 24-7 Construction LLC
- Brazilian Direct1076 Kile Cir
- Brazilian Direct
- Dry Basement Foundation Repair5121 E Front St
Kansas City, Missouri
- Dry Basement Foundation Repair
- LARRY FEE PAINTING & REMODELNG7316 OAKLEY DR
- LARRY FEE PAINTING & REMODELNG
- Maudlin Home Maintenance321 Hilltop Vista Rd.
REEDS SPRING, Missouri
- Maudlin Home Maintenance
- Wilson's Home Improvement Co1964 E Grand Ave
Hot Springs National Park, Arkansas
- Wilson's Home Improvement Co