The time has finally come where you need to hire a contractor. There are a few questions you should ask before hiring a contractor though, such as what payments look like, their qualifications, and more which you can find in this guide.
Get matched with top general contractors in Harrison, AR
There are 2 highly-rated local general contractors.
Matching on Angi
Recent General Contractors Reviews in Harrison
- Ace Handyman Services (formerly Handyman Matters)I had partially framed my basement to add two new home offices and a hallway. Then, I was in a car accident and couldn't complete the work. So, I checked on Angie's List, read the references for Handyman Matters and chose them from all others to get an estimate. Laurie Thompson (owner) met me at the house the day after I phoned. I felt very confident in the abilities of her company after quite a lengthy conversation and showing her what I wanted done. The following day I received an estimate from Handyman Matters by e-mail. I was quite surprised at how reasonable it was so, I phoned Laurie. She met me again at the house and I agreed to have Handyman Matters do the work. I was so comfortable with Laurie that I gave her a key to my home so she and the workman could move forward while I was away.The job included completing the framing, electrical, drywalling and finshing all surfaces to be ready for paint. At Laurie's suggestion they even leveled the ceiling joists to accept drywall instead of the drop ceiling that I had planned to have installed. This alone saved my about $500 on the project and the quality is top notch. During the project Handyman Matters even met with the city inspectors on my behalf. Any modifications that had to be made were discussed with me and Handyman Matters handled these changes at little cost to keep the project within my budget. Also, during the construction, the craftsmen would phone me directly if they had any questions as to my preferences and I felt the entire working relationship was great. In the end, I had a couple of minor adjustments and with a single phone call to Laurie Thompson they were handled immediately. I would strongly recommend this company to anyone that wants a quality job at a reasonable price. I would also say that in this type of work,communication is very important to get what you're after. Handyman Matters is very good and very professional at communication as well as their construction
- Victory PaintingFine. No problem. I called and told him the problem, with the loose board. He got the replacement......stained it and put it on for me....took about an hour. Had it on and caulked.
- Stapleton ConstructionGene did a great job, as opposed to the window installers. He repaired where they had not done the job correctly, filled, sanded, and painted. We are very happy.
Last update on September 3, 2016
Contractors in Harrison
Explore our Solution Center for helpful contractor articles
Contractors expect you to get multiple quotes and know they won’t win your business every time. If you’re wondering how to tell a contractor you went with someone else, an honest and kind approach is key. We’ll cover what to do (and say) here.
Drilling through marble surfaces to fit faucets or fittings can be tricky, but it’s absolutely doable. Learn how to drill through marble safely in minutes.
Find general contractors in
- Green Forest,
- Diamond City,
- Blue Eye,
- Kissee Mills,
- Bull Shoals,
- Rockaway Beach,
- Merriam Woods Village,
- Kimberling City,
- Branson West,
- Reeds Spring,
general contractors in Harrison
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- 24-7 Construction LLC176 Ouachita 406
Camden, Arkansas 71701
- 24-7 Construction LLC
- Bella Vista Contractors Inc20 Syston Ln
Bella Vista, Arkansas 72714
- Bella Vista Contractors Inc
- European Classic Designer1404 3rd Street
Hot Springs National Park, Arkansas 71913
- European Classic Designer
- FLEMCO of ARKANSAS, LLCPO BOX 446
Sheridan, Arkansas 72150
- FLEMCO of ARKANSAS, LLC
- Seamless Siding & Windows of the Ozarks2222 State Hwy T
Branson, Missouri 65616
- Servpro Industries Inc1322 Bradley Dr Ste 1
Mountain Home, Arkansas 72653
- ShadeTree Canopies – for COOL outdoor living space6317 Busch Blvd
Columbus, Ohio 43229
- Stewart Costruction & Electric LLC8005 AR-14
Omaha, Arkansas 72662
- Strafford Window Manufacturing, Inc.168 Roller Coaster Road
Strafford, New Hampshire 03884
- Seamless Siding & Windows of the Ozarks
- Trim Plus ConstructionWorks, LLC.514 Emerald St
Lowell, Arkansas 72745
- Trim Plus ConstructionWorks, LLC.