If you suspect you may have termites, you will want to take swift action to avoid damage to your home. But how can you tell if you have termites? Check out these warning signs of termite damage in your home.
Get matched with top pest exterminators in Harrison, AR
There are 1 highly-rated local pest exterminators.
Recent Pest Control Reviews in Harrison
- Rainbow Pest Control & Termite, LLCThey were on time and did a good job. No more spiders in the house. Will use them again on a regular basis.
- Walters Pest ControlVery nice guy, very professional and does a good job. The price was very reasonable-it wasn't upsetting at all.
- Terminix International LLCIt seems to be consistently effective, and if we have a bug in between times, they will make an extra trip for nothing. We have been using them for 25 years or so. There have a been a few changes. The main thing that is important for us has been consistency. Having the same people working there who do good jobs, who guarantee that if you have bugs in between times, or have a problem, they will come and take care of them for nothing, and that is important for us. We have been satisfied because we don't have bugs of any kind, and I am bug fanatic, I don't want bugs around. The quality is excellent. They are always here when they say they will be here. They are very professional. We have a standing contract with them
- Brown Recluse Xperts IncIt turned out just fine. The gentleman came out and sprayed for general pest. He recommended not spraying for brown recluse at the time. He is doing a termite inspection for me on the 31st and that is part of the membership and doesn't cost me anything. He didn't charge me for his initial come out at all. He applied that price that I paid toward the membership fee. That worked out quite well for us. They are kind of a home business and they are on an answering machine and they don't answer their phones a lot and then it takes them sometimes 2 or 3 days to get back to you. They are really not very good at getting back to you. They are really bad about that. They are very good at showing up on time. They are very professional
- FITTON TERMITE & PEST CONTROLThe company provided A-1 service when they did the initial termite treatment. They were very thorough and friendly. Cost was very reasonable. The annual follow-up was excellent service also. He even checked my pipes under my house to make sure they weren't leaking and I didn't even ask.
- Bulwark Exterminating San AntonioDid a good job as I haven't seen any roaches,ants, etc since treated. They are scheduled to return every 60 days at the same rate paid for the initial treatment under an Angie's big deal listing.
- Brown Recluse Xperts IncWe have used Joe's service a many times now and have been very pleased. He shows up on time, but if he's is running late he will at least call to let us know where he is and how long it should take. I really appreciate professional people that have the courtesy enough to call and advise that they will be late. Anyway, he is very thorough. We have very few insects getting in the house and when they do start showing up again it is usually about the time that Joe said he would need to come back(usually six months). We had a problem with ants and he was very diligent in eradicating them. We also had a bed bug scare and he helped us to determine if we had them. Super knowledgeable about pest control, I just hope he doesn't ever decide to retire. It's hard to find a pest control person as good as Brown Recluse Xperts that doesn't charge high prices
- ATTACK TERMITE & PEST CONTROLThey are a group of guys who does extra things for me without even charging. They went underneath and pinned up a bunch of electrical or cable wires that people have left hanging. They will do anything for anything I want them to do. If they find air duct or anything when they are treating or inspecting for termites they will fix it, they do not even charge me anything and they think it is the right thing to do. They work that way. The inspection is free if I have a contract and continue to renew but they do charge to treat, if I do not have a contract. Full reimbursement of any part of my home if I have any termite damage. They will send a contracted repairman out, they will pay for raw material and you pay zero to use your time. In terms of price, they are at least $50 cheaper than the other three guys I called
- Rainbow Pest Control & Termite, LLCThey come out every month, and they do a good job. They show up when they are supposed to and do what they are supposed to do. I pay them monthly, and I think their price is compatible.
- Rainbow Pest Control & Termite, LLCAmazing! Service performed by one of the company's owners (family owned btw) within 2 days of calling to schedule! Very professional and informative. We definitely plan to call again in the Spring. Within one day, one of the glue traps in our garage caught a lizard, a scorpion, 2 spiders & a mouse!!
Pest Control Companies in Harrison
- Business Description:Organic Family Solutions is a family owned and operated, local to Buffalo, MO pest control business. Thelma and Bryan have been in business together for 20 years. We use heat, instead of chemicals to eradicate insects and other pathogens such as mold, dust mites, and allergens. Insects are becoming immune to the harsh chemicals used by traditional pesticide companies, heat however is effective 100% of the time. We can even guarantee total eradication of brown recluse spiders. We do offer a ..Recent Review:I would gladly recommend Organic Family Solutions for Interior Painting, which is what they did for my home in Springfield. I was in the process of selling my house so I wanted to have the work done as soon as possible. The estimator was able to come sooner than originally scheduled, which helped my tight schedule. She answered all of my questions and made suggestions where needed. She called a couple of days after I accepted their price to let me know that her crew was scheduled to start my job one week sooner. I was grateful that she was looking out for my interests, too. When the crew arrived to start the job (on a Saturday, no less) they covered everything – furniture, fixtures, and the hardwood floors. I needed different work done in different rooms, and the crew leader walked through each room with me to be sure that they knew what needed to be done. The living room and one of the bedrooms had dark green walls and another bedroom had deep royal blue walls; those rooms are now the Natural Beige color I chose. You would never know what the previous colors had been. The trim and edging work was neat and there are no roller marks on the walls or ceilings. The same four men worked on my job. Not all of them worked on the same days, but there were always at least two men on-site every day until the job was finished. They finished early, too. The last half-day that they worked was for my punchlist items (which was a short list) and to finish the final clean-up. They rehung my curtain rods for me, as well, which I didn’t expect them to do. Overall, the estimator and crew were professional, courteous, and friendly, and they did high-quality work. I would definitely hire this company againKristine K.
- Business Description:Since 1978, my father, Joe, started this business in Southeast Kansas. He was aware there was a need for pest control service and knew that many of the major companies did not want to service rural areas. We, at Brown Recluse Xperts want to do the same for you. We will service rural areas around Southwest Missouri to larger cities such as Kansas City and the metro areas. Times have changed as have the methods of service. However, we are here for you, to service all your pest control needs and..Recent Review:I have a real problem where I live with ticks. The provider did an excellent job and sprayed the entire yard, up on the hill, and up in the trees for ticks. I tried to contact them again this year to have them come and treat my yard again, but they are out of the St. Louis area and I guess they decided not to provide service to this area this year as they did not respond to my call. <br /kay r.
- Business Description:Pest Control ServicesRecent Review:Rick called us within an hour of contacting him. He was on the job an hour later. I can't recommend this business enough. Outstanding service. They deserve an A+ on responsiveness. <br /> <br />Margie G.
- Business Description:We are a local, family owned company dedicated to helping Central Arkansas homeowners and business owners to protect their property from pests such as bed bugs, cockroaches, ants, fleas, ticks, rodents, spiders, and any other nuisances or occasional invaders that can be harmful to your family or your property
- Business Description:Termite Treatment, Pest ControlRecent Review:The workers showed up, asked if I had any specific problems or concerns with pests.Patty T.
- Business Description:Hopper Environmental Services provides dependable, effective solutions for termite and pest problems. Our highly trained technicians provide a range of services, from residential to commercial and industrial, small to large buildings, that eliminate termites and other pests. Beginning in 2008, we expanded our traditional services to include Handyman Services and Green Solutions. Please visit these parts of our website for more information. Our top priority is customer satisfaction. We u..Recent Review:I was very pleased with the service.Jeanne P.
- Business Description:We provide personable, effective and outstanding pest control service for our valued customers. We’ve worked to instill our strong family values and high quality standards into our business practices and company culture. We believe in giving back and helping our communities, we feel passionate about the high level of quality and integrity we provide with each service. Our highly trained team of professionals exceed state standards on continual training and educational courses. McCauley Servic..Recent Review:The problem was taken care of in a friendly and professional manner. They had the best rates and the very nice serviceman has returned twice to make sure things were good.barbara r.
- Business Description:Termite and pest controlRecent Review:The company provided A-1 service when they did the initial termite treatment. They were very thorough and friendly. Cost was very reasonable. The annual follow-up was excellent service also. He even checked my pipes under my house to make sure they weren't leaking and I didn't even ask. <br /Kimberly P.
- Business Description:Been in business 23 years. 5 full time service techs. Additional phone - 870) 776-8541.Recent Review:They always do a great job. <br />Elsie S.
- Business Description:Certified Master Inspector; We provide home inspections to meet the needs of home buyers, sellers, mortgage lenders and insurance companies. We are licensed and insured.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful pest control articles
Cockroaches are at the top of homeowners' unwanted pests list. Use these practical tips to help ward off a cockroach infestation.
Termites can cause expensive and extensive damage to your house when left untreated. Read on to find out what to expect during the termite fumigation process.
Find pest exterminators in
- Green Forest
- Diamond City
- Blue Eye
- Kissee Mills
- Bull Shoals
- Merriam Woods Village
- Rockaway Beach
- Kimberling City
- Reeds Spring
- Branson West
pest exterminators in Harrison
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- ATTACK TERMITE & PEST CONTROL209 N Walnut St A
- ATTACK TERMITE & PEST CONTROL
- Brown Recluse Xperts Inc125 Circle Ranch Rd
Kissee Mills, Missouri
- Brown Recluse Xperts Inc
- D.O.A. Pest Elimination50 Greg Sneed Dr
- D.O.A. Pest Elimination
- FITTON TERMITE & PEST CONTROL206 W RUSH AVE
- FITTON TERMITE & PEST CONTROL
- McCauley Services23650 I-30 W
- McCauley Services
- Organic Family Solutions 165 Thunder Rd
- Organic Family Solutions
- Pest-X1426 County Rd 920