Outlet placement is an important part of any room’s design. A poor electrical outlet layout can make simple tasks frustrating and less enjoyable. Learn seven essential spots to install outlets in your home, which rooms need GFCi outlets, and more.
Get matched with top Electricians in Reeds Spring, MO
There are 14 highly-rated local electricians.
Recent Electrician Reviews in Reeds Spring
- Bud Anderson Heating & CoolingMarcus got here on time listened to maybe issues in the future, he checked everything with suggestions on what needed to be done. Have an appointment next week for new hot water heater. We have done business with Bud Anderson for several years with electric, plumbing, and H vac they are awesome. Thank You Marcus good jo read less
- Bud Anderson Heating & CoolingJannine did an awesome job of scheduling my appointment what I like about Bud Anderson is they have really good techs and the best customer service and they answer the phone. Thank You Jannine for your help and Bud Anderson for taking such good caare of us
- Ace Handyman Services (formerly Handyman Matters)I had partially framed my basement to add two new home offices and a hallway. Then, I was in a car accident and couldn't complete the work. So, I checked on Angie's List, read the references for Handyman Matters and chose them from all others to get an estimate. Laurie Thompson (owner) met me at the house the day after I phoned. I felt very confident in the abilities of her company after quite a lengthy conversation and showing her what I wanted done. The following day I received an estimate from Handyman Matters by e-mail. I was quite surprised at how reasonable it was so, I phoned Laurie. She met me again at the house and I agreed to have Handyman Matters do the work. I was so comfortable with Laurie that I gave her a key to my home so she and the workman could move forward while I was away.The job included completing the framing, electrical, drywalling and finshing all surfaces to be ready for paint. At Laurie's suggestion they even leveled the ceiling joists to accept drywall instead of the drop ceiling that I had planned to have installed. This alone saved my about $500 on the project and the quality is top notch. During the project Handyman Matters even met with the city inspectors on my behalf. Any modifications that had to be made were discussed with me and Handyman Matters handled these changes at little cost to keep the project within my budget. Also, during the construction, the craftsmen would phone me directly if they had any questions as to my preferences and I felt the entire working relationship was great. In the end, I had a couple of minor adjustments and with a single phone call to Laurie Thompson they were handled immediately. I would strongly recommend this company to anyone that wants a quality job at a reasonable price. I would also say that in this type of work,communication is very important to get what you're after. Handyman Matters is very good and very professional at communication as well as their construction read less
- Tom Ruhoff Electric. I called up Tom and had him come out. He came out the next day. He was very nice and knows his stuff. He did his work in good time and was thorough in explaining everything to me. I would not hesitate to use Tom Ruhoff again for any electrical work we need done.
- Charles Wyles ContractorsCharles did a great job, he was very professional and helpful. He was able to fix some things that I thought I was going to need to replace. He also noticed things that needed to be done that I did not have on my list. I look forward to working with Charles again soon!
- Lightspeed ElectricalThe service man showed up on time, answered my questions about some other issues. The girl that I set the appointment with contacted me afterward to ask if I needed anything else.
- Lightspeed ElectricalWe called them out a second time to make some changes that we wanted to make. They did so promptly. Lightspeed was very professional for both visits but I am sure I could have gotten the same job done by a smaller independent contractor for less money, but that is why I trusted Angie's List.
- Lightspeed ElectricalI called the company and they gave me a time they would be there and Craig was on time. He explaned everyting to us and did the work professinaly. I will use them again when I need any electrical service.
- Lightspeed ElectricalWe had a mishap with a freezer and I called Light Speed Electric to come out and wire an outlet next to the freezer. Their technician showed up on time he was very polite and professional. He ascertained the situation gave us the cost of the work we were requesting to be done. The technician had almost completed the work when I realized that I wanted the outlet higher on the wall. I asked him to move the outlet higher on the wall and he did so without any commits or complaints. I am very impressed with their service and would recommend Light Speed Electric to anyone I know read less
- Gallaghers Plumbing, Heating & Air Inc.Luke was on time - Made a recommendation to solve a problem keeping our rooms at a temperature we like - Wireless T-Stat.
Electricians in Reeds Spring
- Business Description:EMERGENCY SERVICES AVAILABLE OUTSIDE OF NORMAL BUSINESS HOURS NextGen Electric brings both electrical and IT expertise to the table. NextGen is one of the only electrical contractors in the Springfield area specializing in smart home solutions (we are Nest Pros!) - including smart lighting, video doorbells, learning thermostats, and Mesh WiFi systems to expand your high-speed internet to the remote corners of your home. But don't worry, we provide traditional/standard electrical services .. read lessRecent Review:perfectly - Service cable replaced with a new heavier one.Gene C.
- Business Description:Switch Electrical (formerly J-Hart Electric) LED lighting upgrades, ceiling fans fireplace/canopy recepticals, commercial infills, shop recepticals/lighting troubleshooting for commercial and residential. Can work weekends and weeknights. Lisenced electricians. Commercial/residental/industria read lessRecent Review:Joe did an amazing job! He was 15 minutes early, drove from Springfield to Stockton on a Saturday and completed all of the work in the time he projected when I first contacted him. We live in a cabin with cedar wood walls so this was not an easy job but no problem for Joe! Very professional! Very friendly! Answered texts immediately! You could not do better than this guy when looking for an electrician! If we ever need an electrician again, he's the only one I'll call read lessBarb T.
- Business Description:CP has been providing quality home warranty products since 1998.Recent Review:Thank you so much for all your support with our properties. You are good to your word and provide excellent customer service. You always manage to have someone professional and courteous answer our calls live. We are very satisfied with you and 100% recommended read lessWalter L.
- Business Description:T & S Home Maintenance & Renovation Services is a locally owned small business, established in 1987 by Terry Sorrell, offering home maintenance solutions to suit every budget throughout Springfield Missouri and the surrounding area. We are your one stop shop to for all your home maintenance needs. We can help with your “Honey Do” List, regular maintenance, home repairs, remodels, room additions, porches, and decks. No job is too big or small. Give us a call for your free quote today. Plumbing.. read lessRecent Review:I own a 100-year-old craftsman and had a room requiring a flooring transition on my original wood floors, a closet door frame install, recessed lighting, and a fan installation. T & S went above and beyond. They looked for vintage flooring to match and customized the old-fashioned trim to match perfectly - no easy task b/c this trim and flooring type is no longer made. They smoothed and prepped the wall (plaster/lathe/wallpaper - difficult to work with) for me in areas not related to the lighting installation, knowing I’d be painting soon. Fast, friendly, and professional service. They were prepared with all supplies. They cleaned and organized the work space thoroughly before leaving every day they were there (2-3 days). They were responsive and straightforward throughout the project, gave helpful advice when I asked, and sought out ways to save me money. The transformation was major and i’m very happy with the results read lessAmber D.
- Business Description:Cardinel Handyman Services is a reputable handyman company that was established back in 2004 and boasts a team of talented professionals with over 23 years of experience in the trade. What makes our professional handyman solutions special, you might ask? Based in Forsyth, MO, here is what you might find interesting about us read lessRecent Review:Daniel didn't have the courtesy to write a reasonable message. He only wrote, I'm moving to Missouri in 2 weeks. So I replied, Then you should remove yourself from Angie's List. Then he wrote a rude message back. I got upset and wrote one back to him. This went on for 4-5 messages. He finally back out. Yes, I shouldn't have lowered myself to his level but I dispise rude contract labor! I'll never use Angie's List again! Horrible experience read lessMr. Mark and Mrs Tess K.
- Business Description:Work from bid of cost plus.Recent Review:We still love our custom built home that Dan Hopper built for us 6yrs ago! Not having to hire an Architect was a Big plus for us. Dan does his own designs and all of his craftsmanship is excellent including his beautiful signature custom built cabinetry. Extremely knowledgeable with years of experience Dan was also Fair and Honest with us throughout the building process. Stopping in recently to do a few repairs for us with "No Charge", was totally unexpected but very much appreciated! Dan not only built our home but a long term relationship built onTrust! Thank you, Dan Donna Kenyo read lessDonna K.
- Business Description:Kaus Construction The Home Builders We are a full line construction company, family owned and operated. We are third generation builders. No job is too small. At Kaus construction we are friendly and aim to please our clients. We are happy to say we have been servicing the Ozarks since 1984. At Kaus construction we offer lots of services. Fax: (573) 346-625 read lessRecent Review:Rocky built us an amazing house in Linn Creek. This is our vacation second home as we live and work in St. Louis. We first had Rocky demolish the old house that we currently had and then he built an amazing beauty from the concrete up 46 feet tall! It’s a sight to see from the lake. Stunning! We researched builders in the area and chose our top 3. Rocky is the “real deal” and a straight shooter and became our first choice to build this home. He is very honest and credible. When we went for our new home loan, the other two builders were not approved by the bank but Rocky was approved immediately. If you want a gorgeous custom home built, drama-free, this is your guy! We still use Rocky to do various projects. He is getting ready to build a master suite in the basement of this home. I will try and post pictures on here read lessAmy P.
- Business Description:Temple Remodeling and Repairs has done everything from minor plumbing repairs to full-scale remodels. We do paint, drywall, minor electric, baseboard and trim, flooring, tile, etc. We are licensed and insured and tackle every job as if it were our own home. We have 6 years experience between the two of us and provide 1 year warranties on all services. Let us make your house a home read lessRecent Review:Came on date and time scheduled. Very professional and courteous. Quality work including installation, painting and sealing of baseboards. Very nice work. Friendly and good work ethic.Sandra W.
- Business Description:Hello, We are a family owned and operated Business we have been in business for over 30 years. We are a well rounded company So we are experienced in electrical,plumbing,flooring,drywall,painting Framing,windows. We offer needs from handyman service to complete whole house Remodel. Thank you for looking in to are business read less
- Business Description:Free Phone Consultation. Not sure if we can help? Give us a call, it's on us! We are more than happy to talk with you and discuss your computer problems. Fast service. In some cases we can help you right now! If not, we will schedule an appointment that fits your schedule. If you receive our answering service, please leave us a message. We will call you back as soon as possible. Domestic Based Support. Our company is based right here in the United States and all of our technicians speak clear.. read lessRecent Review:It went fabulously. I will not use anyone but Alexander. PeriodDiane J.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful electrician articles
Running electricity to a detached garage or shed brings life to new areas of your home. If you’re building a workspace or a loft, you could even see a return on your investment by making that space livable or useful. This cost guide breaks it all down.
Wondering how much will it cost to replace your light switches? New light fixtures are a practical and easy way to update a room’s features. Find out how much it typically costs to replace a light switch, when to call an electrician, and more.
Find Electricians in
- Branson West
- Kimberling City
- Cape Fair
- Walnut Shade
- Merriam Woods Village
- Rockaway Beach
- Blue Eye
- Shell Knob
- Kissee Mills
- Green Forest
Electricians in Reeds Spring
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 19571106 Goodnight Hollow Rd
Walnut Shade, Missouri
- c&h painting400 Edwards Ave
- Calaway Construction12 Silver Springs Road
- Campbell Electric
- Cardinel Handyman Services116 Blunk Ter
- Comito Brothers Painting and Remodeling1344 S Gelven Ave
- Complete Appliance Protection Inc1532 NE 96th St Ste A
- Craftsmen unlimited 137 Iris Dr
- c&h painting
- Everything Woodworking & Contracting LLC1168 W Sleepy Hollow Dr
- Everything Woodworking & Contracting LLC
- First Impressions Property Management LLC329 Indian Valley Rd
REEDS SPRING, Missouri
- First Impressions Property Management LLC
- Ozarks Electrical and Generator Service116 Tower Rd
- Ozarks Electrical and Generator Service
- Redeemed Electric, LLC 523 W Logan St
- Redeemed Electric, LLC
- Service Central 3
- Sonshine Electrical Advisors1312 HANK BLVD
- Stanton construction 13901 W Hayfield Ln
- Stewart Costruction & Electric LLC8005 AR-14
- Stokes Dock Co., Inc.3797 Osage Beach Pkwy F-2
Osage Beach, Missouri
- SWITCH ELECTRICAL (formerly Jhart) 7740 W Carl Ave
- Service Central 3