A sprinkler system can keep your lawn and garden watered, but sometimes it needs to be repaired. Here’s how much it will cost to have a plumber fix it.
Get matched with top lawn irrigation services in Carlisle, AR
There are 3 highly-rated local lawn irrigation services.
Recent Irrigation System Reviews in Carlisle
- D&L Sprinkler ServiceVery pleased. Found leaks that were reducing pressure, and repaired them. I was especially pleased with personal service and willingness to address my situation -- moving and needing to be away to look for a new house, and willing to do business over phone and via email, including contacting me with estimate before proceeding with work. I no longer live in AZ, but would definitely use them if I did, and would recommend them highly
- Ray Lusk Plumbing CoThe guy who did the work was very knowledgable and professional. He also finished the job during a rainstorm which materialized after he had started. He also provided me with an estimate for installing a line through our garage to generate an extra outdoor spigot. The estimate seemed a little pricey, which accounts for the B I gave them in the price category
- Ray Lusk Plumbing CoHe called ahead to let me know his arrival time and arrived in time frame scheduled . David was well-trained , efficient and communicated well his process in resolving the problem. He had all necessary tools and repair equipment with him in his truck and completed the repair on the trip.. He checked the next day to be sure fittings were intact and that there was no leak
- Ray Lusk Plumbing CoWas able to fix one of them himself, but needed to replace one. The technician was very relaxed and friendly; very thorough and willing to explain the best way to use the Rainbird system.
- Ray Lusk Plumbing CoGreat job as usual. These guys always fill me in on the details, explaining the price to expect and how long it will take.
- Ray Lusk Plumbing CoIt went great - Mike is very professional and pleasant and always helpful, answering any questions. In spite of it being a difficult job - spinkler head was between roots, etc. he finished it much quicker than I imagined. I have had other more difficult repairs, and have had the contract for sprinkler system service for more than two years, and have always been satisified with the work. Every time they come I remember the horrible service (not calling back, not coming, postponing the job, etc.) I had for so many years from other companies before I started with Ray Lusk, and wish I had switched sooner. It is great to deal with such a professional company - they never fail to show up, on time, every time, and have even fit me in when I forgot to call for winterizing one time and a big freeze was expected. I have really appreciated their work and so wanted to write them a good review - guess it wasn't necessary because they have so many "A" reviews, but they do deserve it
- Ray Lusk Plumbing CoThey are great. I’ve used them and they are very good. They did some irrigation work a while ago and I really can’t remember too much about it. The quote process was a good experience. They were very professional, very helpful and very knowledgeable. It was definitely a good experience with them. I will consider using their services again in the future
- Ray Lusk Plumbing CoMike and Kevin showed up on time. They analyzed the problem and then fixed the problem. Both were courteous and professional. If you need lawn irrigation services, this is the place to go.
- Ray Lusk Plumbing CoJesse and Walker were the two men sent out to do the job. They were the most professional men that I have ever worked with (and I have worked with a lot on home repair or improvement jobs). Their demeanor and appearance were exceptional. They were polite and patient with me at all times (I had several questions). There was no waste of time and they immediately applied themselves to the job. Jesse appeared to be the one overseeing the job and actually hooking the sink up, although Walker assisted and worked right along with him at all times. Walker replaced 2 shower heads for me that I had just purchased without charge. How amazing is that! So considerate.!! Once the sink was ready to be placed in the counter top, it wouldn't fit (the existing hole too small)?.which was not their fault. I just had an older sink of a different style. I panicked but noticed they knew exactly what to do and called Tony with 'Bath and Kitchen', who came out and had to cut off some of the tile (I had tile counter tops). Tony was every bit as professional and polite using highly skilled techniques to cut out enough tile to allow the sink to fit in. In fact, he was very cautious and did not harm the counter tops. The job he came over to do was exceleant. I would recommend him and his company to anyone?.he got an A+ as well. I have referred Ray Lusk Plumbing to several other people in the neighborhood (based on Angie's List ratings) and all were highly satisfied. So to sum this up, if you want a great group of highly skilled people to work with and that are very reasonable in price, I would strongly suggest hiring this company. If you're lucky, you'll get Jesse and Walker to do the job (no doubt I am sure this company only hires the best and all are just as great!)
- Ray Lusk Plumbing CoI broke the 1/2 in copper pipe on my lawn sprinkler back flow valve that fed a separate faucet for a garden hose. I was trying to tighten it after replacing the washer and twisted it right off. I tried to get SprinklerMan to come over to fix this, because they had originally installed the system. After 2 calls and one email, I had to give up on SprinklerMan and try a different plumber. I set the day and time and Zack Ryals of Ray Lusk Plumbing showed up on time. In fact, he called first to be sure I was there. I had managed to make the problem worse as I tried to fix it myself, but Zack was able to work around my failed attempt and do the repair. He was courteous and pleasant. I learned that he spent four years learning plumbing and passed a written exam as well as his classes to become a plumber. Everyone at Ray Lusk is a trained plumber. While he was working, I picked his brain about problems with the plumbing at church. He was very courteous and knowledgeable about how to do those other proposed jobs, as well
Irrigation Systems Installers in Carlisle
- Business Description:We specialize in all phases of landscaping, hardscaping, and more! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all the services we offer below and call -or- click to schedule a free estimate today!
- Business Description:CUSTOM INSTALLATION FOR NEW SYSTEMS, ADDING TO EXISTING SYSTEMS, WINTERIZATION AND SPRING START-UP, UPDATING SYSTEMS AND REPAIRS, VALVE AND WIRE LOCATING, RPZ TESTING & REPAIR, LANDSCAPING, SOD & BACKHOE WORK, FRENCH DRAINS, ALL BRANDS REPAIRED, JERRY POPPY, OWNERRecent Review:Great! Arrived on time and stayed until job was done.Steve P.
- Business Description:OVER 100 MORE "A" REVIEWS THAN ANY OTHER PLUMBER IN ARKANSAS. Committed to quality since 1980. (501) 435-3531 or NWA (479) 306-7776. Regardless of whether it's an emergency or routine plumbing service. We have won the Angie’s List Super Service Award 7 years in a row. We have been picked best of the best by the Arkansas Democrat Gazette for over 15 years. Best Of Best by Arkansas Business 6 years, Arkansas Times 5 years, And the Soiree Platinum service award. Additional DBA's - Bath & Kitchen..Recent Review:My instant hot water quit working, so I called Ray Lusk plumbing. They came out and the charge was $330. Two days later it didn’t work and they came out and the bill was $2,374 and was not told the charge until they came to door to be paid .. Two days later the hot water quit working and they came out and said the gas regulator was defective. This is a water heater that they put in less than two years ago, and although covered by warranty, they told me it was my responsibility to file any warranty claim and get the part, or I could pay them another $1,400 for a new water heater.. So, for about $4,000, in one week, I could have hot water, which I don’t. This company is should be avoided!James W.
- Business Description:We are a locally owned and operated company where the owner is on every job. With over 25 years experience, we take pride in our quality of work and can turn your yard into a dream outdoor living space. We do everything from planting to hardscaping, so call us for all your landscaping needsRecent Review:It was great. They did exactly what I told them to do in a timely fashion.Sylvia P.
- Business Description:We are a women owned company, we hold a commercial contractors lic.and have been in business for 22 years in ar.
- Business Description:Arkansas Water Tech
- Business Description:Servicing Central Arkansas since 2003, fully insured, bonded, and licensed, accepting all major credit cards, 41 years of combined experience, all employees are certified in patio pavers and outdoor lighting.
- Business Description:Lic # M3488.Recent Review:He came out promptly and gave me an estimate which was in line with the price I was expecting. We agreed on the job. I had booked the chimney service weeks ahead to arrive on the same day that Mr. Lotz was going to do the work, which would have been Friday. He texted on Monday before and said he couldnt do it. Did not give a reason and did not return my texts. I had to start all over trying to find another plumber and reschedule the chimney service. I think he probably got a bigger/better job offer and just left me hanging in the wind. <br /> <br /> <br /Elizabeth B.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful irrigation system installer articles
A drip irrigation system offers an efficient, eco-friendly method for watering your garden, but if you live in a colder climate, you must protect it from freezing temperatures. This step-by-step guide tells you how to winterize drip irrigation systems.
Harvesting rainwater can be a simple, environmentally friendly way to self-supply your water. But, before choosing to invest in a tank to collect rainwater, learn the pros and cons to gauge if harvesting rainwater is for you.
Find lawn irrigation services in
lawn irrigation services in Carlisle
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 3 Parks Landscaping425 W 4th St
North Little Rock, Arkansas
- 3 Parks Landscaping
- A & E Landscaping2102 Jackson Rd
- AAA Lawn And Landscape18119 Bracy Trl
Little Rock, Arkansas
- All American Handyman and Home Improvement211 Rodney Guthrie Dr
- Andrew's Landscaping and Lawn Maintenance151 Villawood Trail
Hot Springs National Park, Arkansas
- Arbor Landscape & SprinklersPO Box 55568
Little Rock, Arkansas
- A & E Landscaping
- Barrow Construction1107 S Poplar St
Pine Bluff, Arkansas
- Barrow Construction
- Elevate Construction Inc1000 S Fairfield Drive Ste. 80
- Elevate Construction Inc
- Irrigation, Landscaping and Erosion Control109 Cabanel Dr.
- Irrigation, Landscaping and Erosion Control
- Landscape Associates, LLC8013 Counts Massie Rd
North Little Rock, Arkansas
- Landscape Associates, LLC
- SHANE'S LAWN SVC556 Highway 290
Hot Springs National Park, Arkansas
- SHANE'S LAWN SVC
- UltraClean of Arkansas Inc (The Boys In Blue)7627 Hardin Dr
North Little Rock, Arkansas
- UltraClean of Arkansas Inc (The Boys In Blue)