Jones Landscaping and Lawn Services, Inc.

Founded 1997 • With Angi since September 2006

Jones Landscaping & Lawn Services Inc. is a complete concept design and build company. Offering every phase of construction in the scope of landscaping. From a unique design that fits your needs to quality craftsmanship in hardscape and softscape. Jones Landscaping & Lawn Services Inc.'s goal is your complete satisfaction. We attain this by supervising all phases of construction with your feedback. Jones Landscaping & Lawn Services Inc. is a licensed, bonded and Insured company....

Bryant Family Landscape Escapes

For the quickest response please call Garry at (501) 516-1439 and mention Angie's List! Garry Bryant started landscaping in his early 20s, after serving in the U.S. Air Force. He started his business under the name of Garry's Lawn Care, and over the years, he has expanded his services, specializing in all landscape needs, and yard maintenance. Now, as Bryant Family Landscape Escapes, Garry's son, Matt, has joined the business. They work hard to cover most of the central Arkansas area and have earned nearly 40 "A" reviews on Angie's List. They look forward to creating your escape! Ask about our Fall Clean-Ups! CALL Garry at 501-516-1439 TODAY! Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Bryant-Family-Landscape-Escapes-288774018612145/

TNTlandscape

We specialize in all phases of landscaping, hardscaping, and more! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all the services we offer below and call -or- click to schedule a free estimate today!

Capital City Tree Service

Tree removal and stump grinding

08/09/2018

Working with Brian Jones was professional and prompt from the first phone call to his departure after all the work was performed; His estimate was much lower than another estimate but what impressed me was his integrity. He was honest up-front and his recommendations made perfect sense; he arrived promptly at the scheduled time/day and started to work immediately with is crew; the crew was hardwor...

Description of Work
tree limbs trimmed and hauled away; large plants removed; yard scraped and prepped for dirt and sod; topsoil spread; sod laid

Category landscaping,lawn service,mulch,tree service

03/24/2016

Category lawn service

10/29/2014

They were able to schedule us within a few days of the quote and arrived on time to start the job. My husband and myself were not in town but my elderly mother in law was. At one point Mr. Jones called to inform me that a stranger had wandered into the backyard and was actin odd. He knew that my MIL was home alone and was concerned. He seemed like he was worried and genuinely cared about her well ...

Description of Work
Jones came out and gave us a quote to clean up the chain link fence row in order to have a privacy fence put up. We had just moved in and time was important as we have a dog that could jump the current fence. The clean up included removing lots of ivy, bushes and small trees. They hauled off at least 3 trailer load of debris.

Category lawn service,tree service

11/23/2013

Sent a message to this provider 6 days ago thru angieslist and have heard nothing from them. Don't know if it is a problem with angieslist messaging system or the provider just isn't responding. UPDATE: I have tried contacting this contractor on his OWN website with no response for over 2 weeks. They need to be taken off Angies List because the either don't need the business or are closed.

Description of Work
Nothing

07/26/2013

The spouse and I have decided to install a home automated sprinkler system. Got Jones from Angies list. Only a phone call. They wanted a $35.00 and quot;consultingand quot; fee to come out and give an estimate. I decided that there are MANY others in the area who provide free estimates, so I don't need Mr. Jones.

Description of Work
Requested Estimate for installing automated lawn sprinkler system.

Category lawn service,irrigation systems

05/06/2013

n/a

Description of Work
Mr. Brian Jones was very professional, provided an estimate, was on time for appointment and a pleasure to talk to.

Category landscaping

07/25/2012

They showed up right on time. There were 4 crew members. They got immediately to work with chainsaws cutting out the dead stumps, dead bush, and pruning. One person was weeding, one was pruning the existing bushes, etc. Then they placed mulch in the entire area under the azaleas. They arrived at 7 AM and were finished around 9 AM just as Brian (the owner) had informed me they would. Everything wen...

Description of Work
I had a dead azalea bush removed from the front of my house. They also pruned and trimmed the remaining azalea bushes and removed dead leaves from underneath everything. They also weeded the entire area, placed roundup, and mulched. They ended up planting 5 new azaleas to fill in where ones had died.

08/02/2011

1. They showed up on time it took 2 days. Day 1 they made the ditch in the back yard and on the side of the house and they delivered the dirt and gravel. Day 2 they put the gravel in the ditch then they put in the french drain covered it with gravel and this put dirt on it. I think this part went well. There are some roots and some loose gravel we can get up as needed. 2. However, the problem I ha...

Description of Work
We had a french drain put in our back yard and down one side of the house for drainage problems with water coming through the garage.

Category lawn service,irrigation systems

06/14/2011

They quote a price and they don't charge more than that after they finish working and I like that a lot about them. They are very nice. They did a very good job. They did exactly what I asked them to do. Their price was a little high. I would use them again in the future.

Description of Work
I used Jones Landscaping & Lawn Service Inc for landscaping and lawn and yard work. The last time I used them was three weeks ago. They moved the weeds and filled all the holes and leveled the back yard. They would be coming tomorrow for doing landscaping in the back yard.

09/19/2006

It doesn t really matter who you use now a days for lawn service, they are always in a hurry. This company does a fair job. They have good prices and they get the job done. I would recommend them to others and I think that the workers are friendly as well.

Description of Work
On a weekly basis this company mows our lawn, rakes and trims the yard. They removed the trimmings and clean up the grass as well.

Category lawn service

DRAINAGE, NEW LAWNS- SOD OR SEED, STONE RETAINER WALL SYSTEMS, RAILROAD TIE WALL CONSTRUCTION, LAWN PROPERTY RENOVATIONS, DECORATIVE STONE, BOULDER ROCK GARDENS, BACKHOE SERVICES, GROUND MAINTENANCE SPRING AND FALL CLEAN-UP, SHRUB AND BUSH SHEERING, MULCHING, BED WEEDING, THATCHING SLICING, TREE REMOVAL, PRUNING, SEASONAL COLOR LANDSCAPE, SPRINKLER INSTALLATION AND REPAIR AND MORE!

Visa, MasterCard, Check, Discover, Financing Available