Cooper's Landscape Management

Founded 1973 • With Angi since May 2006

213 Jersey Ave

Virginia Beach, VA 23462

Since 1973 CLM has provided award winning service. Awards and affiliations include: 1) Horticulturist of the year -Tidewater Virginia Nurserymen's Association. 2) Past president and director for the Mid Atlantic Horticulture short course and the Virginia Flower and Garden show. 3) Board of trustees - norfolk botanical garden 4) City of Suffolk master gardeners program - proctor for turfgrass ecology. 5) Member of the Virginia dept. of conservation and recreation nutrient management plan to protect ground and surface waters. 6) Member of leadership council on urban horticulture - VA Tech. 7) Honored as one of the "top 100" companies in the nation by Landscape Management magazine....

05/23/2018

Nancy S.

We have used Cooper’s for years and very happy with the quality service we receive each time they perform a service. Highly recommend!!!

Description of Work
Yard Treatment

04/13/2016

Sidnia E.

I have a very old Japanese Maple in my backyard on the Western Branch of the Lafayette River. It is a beautiful, even elegant tree. Half of it did not come back this spring so I consulted a certified arborist. Unfortunately the roots of the tree closest to the river have likely harmed by the tidal waters that come up in my backyard. The arborist recommended Cooper's Landscape Management to me for a deep root fertilization treatment for the rest of the root system. I contacted CLM and they responded the next day to size the job and came out 2 business days later to treat the tree. Every person I talked to was courteous and helpful and they had clearly spent a great deal of time determining how best to treat the tree. I highly recommend them and will use them in the future.

Description of Work
Deep root fertilization of a Japanese Maple that is likely 50 plus years old.

Category lawn service,lawn treatment,tree service

01/15/2016

Craig C.

He does great work but he is relatively expensive. My lawn does look nice.

Description of Work
He fertilizes my lawn 5x per year.

06/29/2015

CHRISTOPHER B.

Gary stopped by on his way home and analyzed my lawn to determine what was causing certain dead/dying patches. He teaches at the Master Gardener course in Suffolk. He was very helpful and recommended some self help options.

Description of Work
turf damage analysis

Category landscaping,lawn treatment

06/16/2015

Alvin S.

Our experience with Cooper's Landscape Management has been exceptional. Not only does our lawn look better than it ever has, but the people at Cooper's are very professional, knowledgeable, and friendly. I've been to their shop, had the tour and been educated on how they do what they do. They know grass! Before hiring Cooper's, I spoke with 3 of the other companies and lots of people who use, or have used, the other companies. I am convinced that Cooper's is THE #1 choice in landscape management.

Description of Work
Cooper's analyzed my lawn and explained, in detail, their suggested course of action to eliminate weeds and stimulate healthy grass. I contracted with them and couldn't be happier with the results.

Category landscaping,lawn treatment

04/19/2015

Timothy P.

I have used Cooper's Landscape since the fall of 2014 and they have done areation, seeding, fertilizing and crab grass prevention. My lawn is the best it has ever looked since I have moved in back in 2003. I have tried the big name companies in the past but it looked like nothing ever changed but just a couple of months with Coopers and it is beautiful. They come when they say and the products they use work as advertised. I highly recommend Coopers to anyone.

Description of Work
Spread pre emergent crab grass killer.

04/01/2015

Shirley M.

They are very efficient. They will ring the bell to let you know they are there to do the service.

Description of Work
Flea and Tick treatment

04/01/2015

June K.

They also did "flight control" that should help get rid of the geese in my yard. They do excellent work and I'm very happy with them.

Description of Work
They fertilize and perform weed control services on my yard.

Category pest control,lawn treatment

03/16/2015

Barbara M.

I don’t have anything done in the winter. I only do it for the spring to the summer. They are very good and very professional. They call before they come. We have no problem with them. With regard to price, I don’t price out, but I like them. So it didn’t matter to me. From what I've heard, I think they are pretty on par. If they come out and see that the weeds have come back, they immediately come out, do it again and take care of it. With regard to punctuality, they have always called before. We don't have to be here. They just tell us when they are coming and we make sure everything is okay. They tell us what to do with our dog. They are always on time. They will probably come again in April or May. It's like every three months. In the summer, if they come in May or June, they don’t come again until sometime maybe in September.

Description of Work
I use them all the time. We use them every month or every so often for our weeding and seeds. They fertilize and all that stuff.

03/09/2015

Margie J.

made sure the yard looked as if it had not been disturbed except for the grass that had to been removed to place the pipes underground. Reseeded the areas, asked me for my approval, thanked me and departed. very, very, professional.

Description of Work
extended 2 gutter drainage pipes by adding 10 to 12 ft of pipe 3 or 4 ft underground which allowed the rain water to drain way from my house into the creek behind the house.

PB Hardscapes LLC

Specializing in HARDSCAPING,PAVERS, OUTDOOR LIVING AREAS AND PERGOLAS ! We guarantee your satisfaction and won’t leave until the job is done right. We take pride in ourselves and on the quality work we provide, while always delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered, then call --or-- click to schedule a free estimate today! We provide outdoor living areas to Virginia Beach and surrounding areas.

Outdoor Restorations Inc

Our mission is to provide comprensive service, in the most timely & cost efficient manner, while maintaining exceptional quality & unparalleled craftsmanship. At Outdoor Restorations we bring your outdoor visions to life. With years of experience in landscape architecture & hardsacape designs we can handle all aspects of your outdoor living project. In 2005 OR was established to provide top quality concrete work. Over the years, we have expanded our core services to respond fully to the ideals of customer service & personal attention, providing a wide spectrum of services relating to the design & construction of any outdoor living space. We specialize in patios, walkways, driveways, retaining walls, outdoor kitchens, sitting walls, fire features & pool patios. We build innovative, beautiful enduring landscapes that respond to the individual requirements of our clients, lasting for years to come.

GUARANTEED GREENER GRASS & SECOND NATURE LANDSCAPE

Providing the Hampton Roads area with the finest In landscaping, and turf management needs. Whether you live in Chesapeake or Virginia Beach we can Beautify your lawn, landscape and home. Whether you need lawn mowing, landscape design, fescue, bermuda, zoysia or st. augustine sod, we can help. Whether you have drainage problems, standing water in the yard, more weeds than grass or a paver walkway, driveway, patio or pool deck, we can help. Annual turf management, core aeration, slit seeding, landscape renovation and more..

Offers by GUARANTEED GREENER GRASS & SECOND NATURE LANDSCAPE on Angi

Lawn and shrub maintenance including: fertilization, weed/insect and fungus control, organic rooting biostimulants, aeravation/aeration/thatching, organic compost topdressing, soil amendments, seed/sod installation, goose control, subsurface tree feeding, exterior flea/tick control, mosquito reduction.

Grass cutting, shrub bed weeding and cleanup, pruning, mulching, irrigation.