A sprinkler system can keep your lawn and garden watered, but sometimes it needs to be repaired. Here’s how much it will cost to have a plumber fix it.
Get matched with top lawn irrigation services in Mcrae, AR
There are 4 highly-rated local lawn irrigation services.
Matching on Angi
Recent Irrigation System Reviews in Mcrae
- D&L Sprinkler ServiceVery pleased. Found leaks that were reducing pressure, and repaired them. I was especially pleased with personal service and willingness to address my situation -- moving and needing to be away to look for a new house, and willing to do business over phone and via email, including contacting me with estimate before proceeding with work. I no longer live in AZ, but would definitely use them if I did, and would recommend them highly
- Ray Lusk Plumbing CoIt started and ended great. They sent 2 people to do the job which facilitated it being done in a quicker fashion. The lead person was very knowledgable and went right to work on the problem. His assistant did what assistance do, stand around a bit and carry out less skilled tasks The price was high and a handyman said they would do the job a a lower price but I have confidence in the Lusk company and this team. As a bonus, the lead person told me how to do some very simple fixes myself and this saved money. So I am 100% pleased
- Ray Lusk Plumbing CoOverall positive experience. They were at my home exactly when they said they would be both times they came out. The technician explained our options and gave recommendations for the best and least expensive avenue for repair.
- Ray Lusk Plumbing CoThey are great. I’ve used them and they are very good. They did some irrigation work a while ago and I really can’t remember too much about it. The quote process was a good experience. They were very professional, very helpful and very knowledgeable. It was definitely a good experience with them. I will consider using their services again in the future
- Ray Lusk Plumbing CoJesse and Walker were the two men sent out to do the job. They were the most professional men that I have ever worked with (and I have worked with a lot on home repair or improvement jobs). Their demeanor and appearance were exceptional. They were polite and patient with me at all times (I had several questions). There was no waste of time and they immediately applied themselves to the job. Jesse appeared to be the one overseeing the job and actually hooking the sink up, although Walker assisted and worked right along with him at all times. Walker replaced 2 shower heads for me that I had just purchased without charge. How amazing is that! So considerate.!! Once the sink was ready to be placed in the counter top, it wouldn't fit (the existing hole too small)?.which was not their fault. I just had an older sink of a different style. I panicked but noticed they knew exactly what to do and called Tony with 'Bath and Kitchen', who came out and had to cut off some of the tile (I had tile counter tops). Tony was every bit as professional and polite using highly skilled techniques to cut out enough tile to allow the sink to fit in. In fact, he was very cautious and did not harm the counter tops. The job he came over to do was exceleant. I would recommend him and his company to anyone?.he got an A+ as well. I have referred Ray Lusk Plumbing to several other people in the neighborhood (based on Angie's List ratings) and all were highly satisfied. So to sum this up, if you want a great group of highly skilled people to work with and that are very reasonable in price, I would strongly suggest hiring this company. If you're lucky, you'll get Jesse and Walker to do the job (no doubt I am sure this company only hires the best and all are just as great!)
- Ray Lusk Plumbing CoI broke the 1/2 in copper pipe on my lawn sprinkler back flow valve that fed a separate faucet for a garden hose. I was trying to tighten it after replacing the washer and twisted it right off. I tried to get SprinklerMan to come over to fix this, because they had originally installed the system. After 2 calls and one email, I had to give up on SprinklerMan and try a different plumber. I set the day and time and Zack Ryals of Ray Lusk Plumbing showed up on time. In fact, he called first to be sure I was there. I had managed to make the problem worse as I tried to fix it myself, but Zack was able to work around my failed attempt and do the repair. He was courteous and pleasant. I learned that he spent four years learning plumbing and passed a written exam as well as his classes to become a plumber. Everyone at Ray Lusk is a trained plumber. While he was working, I picked his brain about problems with the plumbing at church. He was very courteous and knowledgeable about how to do those other proposed jobs, as well
- Ray Lusk Plumbing CoGreat job as usual. These guys always fill me in on the details, explaining the price to expect and how long it will take.
- Ray Lusk Plumbing CoMike and Kevin showed up on time. They analyzed the problem and then fixed the problem. Both were courteous and professional. If you need lawn irrigation services, this is the place to go.
- Ray Lusk Plumbing CoThese men were so professional that they even came in our house and fixed a leaky faucet we had free of charge. They take their work very seriously and clean up extremely well when they finish. Our lawns look really nice because of what they do. We never had a problem since using their services.
- Ray Lusk Plumbing CoThe guy who did the work was very knowledgable and professional. He also finished the job during a rainstorm which materialized after he had started. He also provided me with an estimate for installing a line through our garage to generate an extra outdoor spigot. The estimate seemed a little pricey, which accounts for the B I gave them in the price category
Irrigation Systems Installers in Mcrae
- Business Description:Hello Everyone! Spring is around the corner!🌺 Do you need a tree that needs done or any landscaping services you would like too look into? We are Fully Insured, Offer FREE Estimates, and now servicing the Tri-State Area. We care for trees through pruning, trimming, securing broken branches, specialize in multiple particular types of tree, or focus more on tree planting or tree removal.(Your Choice!) We also specialize in your landscaping & hardscaping needs,rock, stone, concrete and pavers, ..Recent Review:It was apparent they were very skilled. They quickly dropped the huge limbs without a scratch on the house, fence or sheds surrounding the tree. They arrived on time and cleaned the area to my satisfaction before leaving. And they were competetively priced! I can't say enough good things about this companyPamela S.
- Business Description:CUSTOM INSTALLATION FOR NEW SYSTEMS, ADDING TO EXISTING SYSTEMS, WINTERIZATION AND SPRING START-UP, UPDATING SYSTEMS AND REPAIRS, VALVE AND WIRE LOCATING, RPZ TESTING & REPAIR, LANDSCAPING, SOD & BACKHOE WORK, FRENCH DRAINS, ALL BRANDS REPAIRED, JERRY POPPY, OWNERRecent Review:My old controller went out on me, so I ordered a new one and tried to hook it up myself. I got stuck and had to call in the pros. They figured it out and repaired two valves in the yard. The valves were hard to find, as they had become buried over time, but they have a detector (and experience) so were able to find themNANCY C.
- Business Description:OVER 100 MORE "A" REVIEWS THAN ANY OTHER PLUMBER IN ARKANSAS. Committed to quality since 1980. (501) 435-3531 or NWA (479) 306-7776. Regardless of whether it's an emergency or routine plumbing service. We have won the Angie’s List Super Service Award 7 years in a row. We have been picked best of the best by the Arkansas Democrat Gazette for over 15 years. Best Of Best by Arkansas Business 6 years, Arkansas Times 5 years, And the Soiree Platinum service award. Additional DBA's - Bath & Kitchen..Recent Review:They did very well. I thought it was a little pricey as the old sink was out but they do good work and were here quickly. I would recommend them. I've had them here for other job and they do cost a little more but I think they are worth itRalph P.
- Business Description:We are a locally owned and operated company where the owner is on every job. With over 25 years experience, we take pride in our quality of work and can turn your yard into a dream outdoor living space. We do everything from planting to hardscaping, so call us for all your landscaping needs
- Business Description:Arkansas Water Tech
- Business Description:We are a locally owned Landscape Construction Company with 15 years of Design and Installation experience. We have our contractors license with the state of Arkansas and are fully insured. We accept all major credit cards and have a one year warranty on all work
- Business Description:4 EMPLOYEES. USES SUBS FOR IRRIGATION, ELECTRICAL AND STRUCTURAL CONSTRUCTION. COST IS DETERMINED BY THE JOB. TRAVEL CHARGES MAY APPLY. AND STOREFRONT LOCATION.Recent Review:These guys were very good, and the yard looked real nice after they finished. They messed up my sprinkler system a little, so they came right back out the next day and fixed it. I didn t have to say anything to them. They were really nice about it and took responsibility. They care about their customers and they re a very professional companyStew L.
- Business Description:Horticare and Associates is a landscape and irrigation design and installation firm located in Little Rock, AR. Unlike most contractors, Horticare doesn’t bend to the whims of nature. We stand strongly behind a promise of unsurpassed quality, unmatched service, and an attention to detail found no where else. We make a promise of professionalism that many strive for but few realize. Let us be your best installation experience. We will coordinate the entire project and strive for perfection. ..Recent Review:I cannot recommend Kevin and Horticare enough. They provided a reasonable estimate in a timely manner and were very easy to communicate with. The work was done over several days by a crew but Kevin stopped by at least twice a day to check in on their work and knocked on the door each day just to make sure I was pleased with how things were going. They worked very hard and cleaned up after themselves. Their work was very high quality and they stuck to the estimate. We are extremely pleased with their work and will be using them again for any future yardwork we may haveStephanie S O.
- Business Description:Additional contact: Emily Stevens 501-915-2863 Additional email: email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.orgRecent Review:Contacted Tru Cut and they gave me an estimate within 24hrs. As I requested (hoping more leaves would fall), they waited one week to do the work. We have a steep driveway with water run-off "ditches" on either side that go behind the garage and down to the lake. They cleaned the ditches, our driveway/parking pad, and the back yard. The job was excellent. Will definitely hire them again. <br /Sandra H.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful irrigation system installer articles
A drip irrigation system offers an efficient, eco-friendly method for watering your garden, but if you live in a colder climate, you must protect it from freezing temperatures. This step-by-step guide tells you how to winterize drip irrigation systems.
Harvesting rainwater can be a simple, environmentally friendly way to self-supply your water. But, before choosing to invest in a tank to collect rainwater, learn the pros and cons to gauge if harvesting rainwater is for you.
Find lawn irrigation services in
lawn irrigation services in Mcrae
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Elevate Construction Inc1000 S Fairfield Drive Ste. 80
Pensacola, Florida 32506
- Elevate Construction Inc
- Landscape Associates, LLC8013 Counts Massie Rd
North Little Rock, Arkansas 72113
- Landscape Associates, LLC
- Mckissick Landscape & Design7625 Perry Ln
Mabelvale, Arkansas 72103
- Mckissick Landscape & Design
- Stanley's Home Improvement1205 Adams St
Bowling Green, Kentucky 42101
- Stanley's Home Improvement
- The Good Earth Garden Center15601 Cantrell Road
Little Rock, Arkansas 72223
- The Good Earth Garden Center
- UltraClean of Arkansas Inc (The Boys In Blue)7627 Hardin Dr
North Little Rock, Arkansas 72117
- UltraClean of Arkansas Inc (The Boys In Blue)