Find out if you're losing money with these top lawn irrigation mistakes. Get the lowdown on how to optimize your lawn irrigation and save some cash.
Get matched with top lawn irrigation services in Wrightsville, AR
There are 2 highly-rated local lawn irrigation services.
Matching on Angi
Recent Irrigation System Reviews in Wrightsville
- D&L Sprinkler ServiceVery pleased. Found leaks that were reducing pressure, and repaired them. I was especially pleased with personal service and willingness to address my situation -- moving and needing to be away to look for a new house, and willing to do business over phone and via email, including contacting me with estimate before proceeding with work. I no longer live in AZ, but would definitely use them if I did, and would recommend them highly
- Ray Lusk Plumbing CoDavid and Colby of Ray Lusk Sprinkler Service called ahead of time and were punctual to the minute. They listened to our problems, and they recommended fixes for our approval before beginning work. They worked very efficiently in terrible heat and direct sun. They adjusted the sweep perfectly, and they carefully replaced sod and mulch so it was difficult to see that any digging had been done. By replacing a pop-up sprinkler head, they were able to increase irrigation to a problem area that was chronically dry. Our previous service said the problem couldn't be fixed. David also provided advice that will help us save water. The Angie's List coupon they accepted recouped my monthly AL membership fee. Ray Lusk Sprinkler Service and these technicians are a Class Act, and I will definitely use them again! Life is good
- Ray Lusk Plumbing CoThese men were so professional that they even came in our house and fixed a leaky faucet we had free of charge. They take their work very seriously and clean up extremely well when they finish. Our lawns look really nice because of what they do. We never had a problem since using their services.
- Ray Lusk Plumbing CoWas able to fix one of them himself, but needed to replace one. The technician was very relaxed and friendly; very thorough and willing to explain the best way to use the Rainbird system.
- Ray Lusk Plumbing CoA very simple straightforward repair. Technician showed up on time, was courteous, efficient and professional. Also inspected the other two toilets for any problems, found none. Previously I'd only used this company for lawn irrigation system service and repair and have been VERY favorably impressed with them. Hadn't had much need for a plumber in the house before, but liked their work in the yard so much that I decided to try them. Glad I did! Highly recommend
- Ray Lusk Plumbing CoIt started and ended great. They sent 2 people to do the job which facilitated it being done in a quicker fashion. The lead person was very knowledgable and went right to work on the problem. His assistant did what assistance do, stand around a bit and carry out less skilled tasks The price was high and a handyman said they would do the job a a lower price but I have confidence in the Lusk company and this team. As a bonus, the lead person told me how to do some very simple fixes myself and this saved money. So I am 100% pleased
- Ray Lusk Plumbing CoGreat job as usual. These guys always fill me in on the details, explaining the price to expect and how long it will take.
- Ray Lusk Plumbing CoThe guy who did the work was very knowledgable and professional. He also finished the job during a rainstorm which materialized after he had started. He also provided me with an estimate for installing a line through our garage to generate an extra outdoor spigot. The estimate seemed a little pricey, which accounts for the B I gave them in the price category
- Ray Lusk Plumbing CoI broke the 1/2 in copper pipe on my lawn sprinkler back flow valve that fed a separate faucet for a garden hose. I was trying to tighten it after replacing the washer and twisted it right off. I tried to get SprinklerMan to come over to fix this, because they had originally installed the system. After 2 calls and one email, I had to give up on SprinklerMan and try a different plumber. I set the day and time and Zack Ryals of Ray Lusk Plumbing showed up on time. In fact, he called first to be sure I was there. I had managed to make the problem worse as I tried to fix it myself, but Zack was able to work around my failed attempt and do the repair. He was courteous and pleasant. I learned that he spent four years learning plumbing and passed a written exam as well as his classes to become a plumber. Everyone at Ray Lusk is a trained plumber. While he was working, I picked his brain about problems with the plumbing at church. He was very courteous and knowledgeable about how to do those other proposed jobs, as well
- Ray Lusk Plumbing CoJesse and Walker were the two men sent out to do the job. They were the most professional men that I have ever worked with (and I have worked with a lot on home repair or improvement jobs). Their demeanor and appearance were exceptional. They were polite and patient with me at all times (I had several questions). There was no waste of time and they immediately applied themselves to the job. Jesse appeared to be the one overseeing the job and actually hooking the sink up, although Walker assisted and worked right along with him at all times. Walker replaced 2 shower heads for me that I had just purchased without charge. How amazing is that! So considerate.!! Once the sink was ready to be placed in the counter top, it wouldn't fit (the existing hole too small)?.which was not their fault. I just had an older sink of a different style. I panicked but noticed they knew exactly what to do and called Tony with 'Bath and Kitchen', who came out and had to cut off some of the tile (I had tile counter tops). Tony was every bit as professional and polite using highly skilled techniques to cut out enough tile to allow the sink to fit in. In fact, he was very cautious and did not harm the counter tops. The job he came over to do was exceleant. I would recommend him and his company to anyone?.he got an A+ as well. I have referred Ray Lusk Plumbing to several other people in the neighborhood (based on Angie's List ratings) and all were highly satisfied. So to sum this up, if you want a great group of highly skilled people to work with and that are very reasonable in price, I would strongly suggest hiring this company. If you're lucky, you'll get Jesse and Walker to do the job (no doubt I am sure this company only hires the best and all are just as great!)
Last update on November 30, 2015
Irrigation Systems Installers in Wrightsville
Related cost guides
Explore our Solution Center for helpful irrigation system installer articles
Whether you’re prepping for winter or dealing with a leak, here’s a step-by-step guide to turning off your outdoor sprinkler system.
There are a few different types of sprinklers to explore. Whether you want to hit one area of your garden or your whole yard, this guide will help.
Find lawn irrigation services in
- East End,
- Sweet Home,
- Shannon Hills,
- Little Rock,
- Cammack Village,
- North Little Rock,
lawn irrigation services in Wrightsville
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- A & E Landscaping2102 Jackson Rd
Ward, Arkansas 72176
- AAA Lawn And Landscape18119 Bracy Trl
Little Rock, Arkansas 72206
- Aire Serv of Little Rock4915 MACARTHUR DR
North Little Rock, Arkansas 72118
- ALL SEASONS OUTDOOR SERVICES13808 DEAN DRIVE
North Little Rock, Arkansas 72118
- Andrew's Landscaping and Lawn Maintenance151 Villawood Trail
Hot Springs National Park, Arkansas 71909
- Arbor Landscape & SprinklersPO Box 55568
Little Rock, Arkansas 72215
- A & E Landscaping
- Nichols Service CompanyP.O. box 324
Benton, Arkansas 72015
- Nichols Service Company
- The Good Earth Garden Center15601 Cantrell Road
Little Rock, Arkansas 72223
- The Grounds Guys of Greater Little Rock13311 Lawson Rd Suite A
Little Rock, Arkansas 72210
- THORTON TURF TECHNOLOGIESP O BOX 17785
Little Rock, Arkansas 72222
- TLC NURSERY & SUPPLY1701 BRACY RD
Little Rock, Arkansas 72206
- TruGreen6101 Forbing Rd
Little Rock, Arkansas 72209
- The Good Earth Garden Center
- UltraClean of Arkansas Inc (The Boys In Blue)7627 Hardin Dr
North Little Rock, Arkansas 72117
- UltraClean of Arkansas Inc (The Boys In Blue)