A sprinkler system can keep your lawn and garden watered, but sometimes it needs to be repaired. Here’s how much it will cost to have a plumber fix it.
Get matched with top lawn irrigation services in Higginson, AR
There are 4 highly-rated local lawn irrigation services.
Matching on Angi
Recent Irrigation System Reviews in Higginson
- D&L Sprinkler ServiceVery pleased. Found leaks that were reducing pressure, and repaired them. I was especially pleased with personal service and willingness to address my situation -- moving and needing to be away to look for a new house, and willing to do business over phone and via email, including contacting me with estimate before proceeding with work. I no longer live in AZ, but would definitely use them if I did, and would recommend them highly
- Ray Lusk Plumbing CoDavid and Colby of Ray Lusk Sprinkler Service called ahead of time and were punctual to the minute. They listened to our problems, and they recommended fixes for our approval before beginning work. They worked very efficiently in terrible heat and direct sun. They adjusted the sweep perfectly, and they carefully replaced sod and mulch so it was difficult to see that any digging had been done. By replacing a pop-up sprinkler head, they were able to increase irrigation to a problem area that was chronically dry. Our previous service said the problem couldn't be fixed. David also provided advice that will help us save water. The Angie's List coupon they accepted recouped my monthly AL membership fee. Ray Lusk Sprinkler Service and these technicians are a Class Act, and I will definitely use them again! Life is good
- Ray Lusk Plumbing CoThe guy who did the work was very knowledgable and professional. He also finished the job during a rainstorm which materialized after he had started. He also provided me with an estimate for installing a line through our garage to generate an extra outdoor spigot. The estimate seemed a little pricey, which accounts for the B I gave them in the price category
- Ray Lusk Plumbing CoOverall positive experience. They were at my home exactly when they said they would be both times they came out. The technician explained our options and gave recommendations for the best and least expensive avenue for repair.
- Ray Lusk Plumbing CoWas able to fix one of them himself, but needed to replace one. The technician was very relaxed and friendly; very thorough and willing to explain the best way to use the Rainbird system.
- Ray Lusk Plumbing CoIt went great - Mike is very professional and pleasant and always helpful, answering any questions. In spite of it being a difficult job - spinkler head was between roots, etc. he finished it much quicker than I imagined. I have had other more difficult repairs, and have had the contract for sprinkler system service for more than two years, and have always been satisified with the work. Every time they come I remember the horrible service (not calling back, not coming, postponing the job, etc.) I had for so many years from other companies before I started with Ray Lusk, and wish I had switched sooner. It is great to deal with such a professional company - they never fail to show up, on time, every time, and have even fit me in when I forgot to call for winterizing one time and a big freeze was expected. I have really appreciated their work and so wanted to write them a good review - guess it wasn't necessary because they have so many "A" reviews, but they do deserve it
- Ray Lusk Plumbing CoA very simple straightforward repair. Technician showed up on time, was courteous, efficient and professional. Also inspected the other two toilets for any problems, found none. Previously I'd only used this company for lawn irrigation system service and repair and have been VERY favorably impressed with them. Hadn't had much need for a plumber in the house before, but liked their work in the yard so much that I decided to try them. Glad I did! Highly recommend
- Ray Lusk Plumbing CoI broke the 1/2 in copper pipe on my lawn sprinkler back flow valve that fed a separate faucet for a garden hose. I was trying to tighten it after replacing the washer and twisted it right off. I tried to get SprinklerMan to come over to fix this, because they had originally installed the system. After 2 calls and one email, I had to give up on SprinklerMan and try a different plumber. I set the day and time and Zack Ryals of Ray Lusk Plumbing showed up on time. In fact, he called first to be sure I was there. I had managed to make the problem worse as I tried to fix it myself, but Zack was able to work around my failed attempt and do the repair. He was courteous and pleasant. I learned that he spent four years learning plumbing and passed a written exam as well as his classes to become a plumber. Everyone at Ray Lusk is a trained plumber. While he was working, I picked his brain about problems with the plumbing at church. He was very courteous and knowledgeable about how to do those other proposed jobs, as well
- Ray Lusk Plumbing CoJesse and Walker were the two men sent out to do the job. They were the most professional men that I have ever worked with (and I have worked with a lot on home repair or improvement jobs). Their demeanor and appearance were exceptional. They were polite and patient with me at all times (I had several questions). There was no waste of time and they immediately applied themselves to the job. Jesse appeared to be the one overseeing the job and actually hooking the sink up, although Walker assisted and worked right along with him at all times. Walker replaced 2 shower heads for me that I had just purchased without charge. How amazing is that! So considerate.!! Once the sink was ready to be placed in the counter top, it wouldn't fit (the existing hole too small)?.which was not their fault. I just had an older sink of a different style. I panicked but noticed they knew exactly what to do and called Tony with 'Bath and Kitchen', who came out and had to cut off some of the tile (I had tile counter tops). Tony was every bit as professional and polite using highly skilled techniques to cut out enough tile to allow the sink to fit in. In fact, he was very cautious and did not harm the counter tops. The job he came over to do was exceleant. I would recommend him and his company to anyone?.he got an A+ as well. I have referred Ray Lusk Plumbing to several other people in the neighborhood (based on Angie's List ratings) and all were highly satisfied. So to sum this up, if you want a great group of highly skilled people to work with and that are very reasonable in price, I would strongly suggest hiring this company. If you're lucky, you'll get Jesse and Walker to do the job (no doubt I am sure this company only hires the best and all are just as great!)
- Ray Lusk Plumbing CoThey are great. I’ve used them and they are very good. They did some irrigation work a while ago and I really can’t remember too much about it. The quote process was a good experience. They were very professional, very helpful and very knowledgeable. It was definitely a good experience with them. I will consider using their services again in the future
Irrigation Systems Installers in Higginson
- Business Description:Hello Everyone! Spring is around the corner!🌺 Do you need a tree that needs done or any landscaping services you would like too look into? We are Fully Insured, Offer FREE Estimates, and now servicing the Tri-State Area. We care for trees through pruning, trimming, securing broken branches, specialize in multiple particular types of tree, or focus more on tree planting or tree removal.(Your Choice!) We also specialize in your landscaping & hardscaping needs,rock, stone, concrete and pavers, ..Recent Review:Schedule to do the work at noon on Saturday. Did call at 11:00 a.m. because they had a tire blowout and let me know he would be a couple hours late. But they did show up when they said they would. Tree was trimmed excellently. Just what I wanted. All of the haul away was done. Yard was cleaned up exactly the way it looked before arrival. Could not be happier. Are planning on having them back to trim another treeCandi C.
- Business Description:CUSTOM INSTALLATION FOR NEW SYSTEMS, ADDING TO EXISTING SYSTEMS, WINTERIZATION AND SPRING START-UP, UPDATING SYSTEMS AND REPAIRS, VALVE AND WIRE LOCATING, RPZ TESTING & REPAIR, LANDSCAPING, SOD & BACKHOE WORK, FRENCH DRAINS, ALL BRANDS REPAIRED, JERRY POPPY, OWNERRecent Review:It went great! They were very prompt. It didn't take them very long to locate the problem. From start to finish, it took lees than an hour, and they were done. I've had them out once before for a minor repair, and it was also fixed quickly. They are very outgoing, courteous, and professional. These are good people. If you need any kind of landscaping work done, or repairs, call them up! You'll be glad you did :Chuck C.
- Business Description:We are a locally owned and operated company where the owner is on every job. With over 25 years experience, we take pride in our quality of work and can turn your yard into a dream outdoor living space. We do everything from planting to hardscaping, so call us for all your landscaping needs
- Business Description:OVER 100 MORE "A" REVIEWS THAN ANY OTHER PLUMBER IN ARKANSAS. Committed to quality since 1980. (501) 435-3531 or NWA (479) 306-7776. Regardless of whether it's an emergency or routine plumbing service. We have won the Angie’s List Super Service Award 7 years in a row. We have been picked best of the best by the Arkansas Democrat Gazette for over 15 years. Best Of Best by Arkansas Business 6 years, Arkansas Times 5 years, And the Soiree Platinum service award. Additional DBA's - Bath & Kitchen..Recent Review:They did very well. I thought it was a little pricey as the old sink was out but they do good work and were here quickly. I would recommend them. I've had them here for other job and they do cost a little more but I think they are worth itRalph P.
- Business Description:Additional contact: Emily Stevens 501-915-2863 Additional email: firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.comRecent Review:Took good care of yard. Also major removal of limbs and debris after an ice and snow storm. The owner, Tony Dzianott, is pleasant, personable, responsive, and always easy to reach via cell phone or e-mail. I highly recommend him. <br /Susan T.
- Business Description:Jones Landscaping & Lawn Services Inc. is a complete concept design and build company. Offering every phase of construction in the scope of landscaping. From a unique design that fits your needs to quality craftsmanship in hardscape and softscape. Jones Landscaping & Lawn Services Inc.'s goal is your complete satisfaction. We attain this by supervising all phases of construction with your feedback. Jones Landscaping & Lawn Services Inc. is a licensed, bonded and Insured companyRecent Review:They were able to schedule us within a few days of the quote and arrived on time to start the job. My husband and myself were not in town but my elderly mother in law was. At one point Mr. Jones called to inform me that a stranger had wandered into the backyard and was actin odd. He knew that my MIL was home alone and was concerned. He seemed like he was worried and genuinely cared about her well being. He also sent picture to us via text and stayed in communication despite the fact we had to leave town. I would highly recommend them to anyone needing landscaping done. <br /James M.
- Business Description:4 EMPLOYEES. USES SUBS FOR IRRIGATION, ELECTRICAL AND STRUCTURAL CONSTRUCTION. COST IS DETERMINED BY THE JOB. TRAVEL CHARGES MAY APPLY. AND STOREFRONT LOCATION.Recent Review:These guys were very good, and the yard looked real nice after they finished. They messed up my sprinkler system a little, so they came right back out the next day and fixed it. I didn t have to say anything to them. They were really nice about it and took responsibility. They care about their customers and they re a very professional companyStew L.
- Business Description:Around 15 years of experience.Recent Review:They did very nice and good work on that. I thought that he did a good job. He had helpers as needed and who worked for him part time. He is a pretty good carpenter and he can do landscaping. He is pretty quick and is not going to spend a lot of time doing something. He is going to come in and get it done and go on to the next project. You definitely get your money's worth. He is the kind of guy who will tell you upfront what he feels about your idea and try to save you some money. You will have to go with his recommendation and do what you want with it and he will do it. He is a pretty good guy. His helpers are not always as good as he is. He tells them to do something quickly and they do it, and they take shortcuts, and that may not be exactly what he would have done. He is very honest upfront on things and you get your money's worth, although you may not get a whole lot of extras. He is not one of these guys who promise a lot of things and then do not deliver. He delivers on what you agreed to, but don't expect anything extra. He is not going to fit you in and you may not be first on the list. He may give you date but may not be able to make it on that dateJOHN H.
- Business Description:Plumbing heating and air conditioning sales and serviceRecent Review:Helpful, professional, courteous. They went above and beyond to help me knowing that the water company was responsible for the damage but would not assist me, all plumbing companies were booked due to Veterans holiday and hunting season, and my husband was out of town. I felt the price was very fair and all work was dine perfectly. <br /Mickey T.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful irrigation system installer articles
A drip irrigation system offers an efficient, eco-friendly method for watering your garden, but if you live in a colder climate, you must protect it from freezing temperatures. This step-by-step guide tells you how to winterize drip irrigation systems.
Harvesting rainwater can be a simple, environmentally friendly way to self-supply your water. But, before choosing to invest in a tank to collect rainwater, learn the pros and cons to gauge if harvesting rainwater is for you.
Find lawn irrigation services in
lawn irrigation services in Higginson
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Elevate Construction Inc1000 S Fairfield Drive Ste. 80
Pensacola, Florida 32506
- Elevate Construction Inc
- Landscape Associates, LLC8013 Counts Massie Rd
North Little Rock, Arkansas 72113
- Landscape Associates, LLC
- Mckissick Landscape & Design7625 Perry Ln
Mabelvale, Arkansas 72103
- Mckissick Landscape & Design
- Stanley's Home Improvement1205 Adams St
Bowling Green, Kentucky 42101
- Stanley's Home Improvement
- UltraClean of Arkansas Inc (The Boys In Blue)7627 Hardin Dr
North Little Rock, Arkansas 72117
- UltraClean of Arkansas Inc (The Boys In Blue)