Hiring a contractor without a license might cost less, but it could result in repairs, fines, and even legal fees. Always verify a contractor’s license, bonding, and liability insurance. We’ve outlined the risks of unlicensed contractors here.
Get matched with top general contractors in Bryant, AR
There are 7 highly-rated local general contractors.
Recent General Contractors Reviews in Bryant
- Get-ER-Done Handyman ServicesThey are very efficient and professional and did all of the work requested and were eager to please. Good work at a fair price.
- Dunlap Construction Co IncIf Brent did his own work, it would probably be fine. Unfortunately, he subcontracts everything to the cheapest contractors and they don't even listen to his or the home owner's instructions. Brent then threatens legal action if you don't pay within 2 days of finishing even when the work is not complete. He also stated that he would have never taken the job if he knew that the addition needed to match the existing house. Wow! He also left the outside of the dormer unfinished for over 2 weeks even during a hurricane! I had to take flashing tape and seal everything myself before it hit. The window is 5 inches lower than the outside window beside it. The window sill is unlevel, bent, and 1 inch lower than the other sill in the room. The roof is the wrong color and the pitch is noticeably different from the gable peak right next to it. The fascia is 3 inches wider than any other fascia on the house. They never installed R30 insulation in the ceiling as specified on the quote. The window leak and roof leak that they told me they fixed still leak. The baseboards are not mitered to match. They did not bring enough screws for the roof so they dug through my trash and used rusted screws with broken seals instead. On top of this, if I would not have complained, they would have installed the wrong brand, color, and texture of siding after I even gave them the part numbers to order. They installed grey fascia that had to be replaced with white so that it matched the house. They tore up my carpet even though they had no tools to reinstall it. They barely even tried to find a matching window which I ended up ordering myself. The lights and outlets were not originally symmetrical and the roof cap was not cut to match the existing trim. Overall, if you are good with this level of quality, Brent is your man. He is definitely cheap but you get what you pay for!!! I will never use his crews again! I am absolutely shocked that he has had so many favorable reviews on Angie's List. He is a nice guy but his crews are not professional at all
- Entech Home Improvement ServicesI have hired this man twice, and he went above and beyond to do a great job both times. The first job, I asked him to make me a niche item that he'd never made before, and he still exceeded my expectations. He also saved me a lot of money and personal labor over time, as the original design and materials that I had in mind would've cost a couple of hundred more in materials, an hour or two extra labor, and added 50 or more extra pounds to a portion I would have to lift routinely. He could've just blindly done what I asked and made some extra money, but he wasn't greedy, and was mindful of my budget, safety, and satisfaction. He always finished the work quickly and professionally. I would unquestionably hire him for future jobs, as well as highly recommend him to others
- Get-ER-Done Handyman ServicesThe job was scheduled and completed in a timely manner. I’m a satisfied with workmanship and would hire again.
- Get-ER-Done Handyman ServicesGreat!!!!! Eddie found my leak , fixed it ,install my new cabinet and faucet after picking it up for me. His crew cleaned up after themselves and was very polite, patient, and very professional. I am very please with the great job he done and I have more projects that I will be calling on him to complet
- Get-ER-Done Handyman ServicesThe process was very smooth. He explained the work to be done, any problems that could arise and how they would be addressed.
- Get-ER-Done Handyman ServicesHe was very professional and efficient, I was very happy with to have someone who can get er done!
- Get-ER-Done Handyman ServicesAll went well. Arrived ahead of schedule. Finished up sooner than estimated. Threw in some extra services, e.g. Caulking around door and new thresholds. very pleasant experience.
- Get-ER-Done Handyman ServicesI can not say enough about the fabulous work that was done by Eddie and "the guys"! I've never seen such meticulous work! Every detail was perfect. They were so very friendly and professional! These poor guys worked in 100+ temperatures! Eddie listened carefully to the "plan" I had in my head and made my dreams come true! I can't stop looking at my beautiful deck! I will be calling them for every household need that arises! I also wanted to point out that my calls were returned promptly and professionally. They were here exactly when they said each and every day and worked to leave a perfectly clean environment! (maybe even cleaner than when they got here!
- Get-ER-Done Handyman ServicesEddie and his team did a great and very satisfactory job! They had to modify the existing areas to accommodate the appliances as the house was built before such equipment was standard. They cleaned up the area when they were finished. They have done many jobs for me in the past with the same results. I always call Eddie when I need something done, whether it be plumbing, electrical, installation, repairs, etc
Contractors in Bryant
- Business Description:Professional results and a job done right the first time!Recent Review:Mark & his crew did an amazing job building a 23’ x 10’ screened-in porch attached to the back of our home. They were very detail oriented & took extras steps to ensure the porch was structurally sound & secure. Workmanship is outstanding and finished product is exactly what we wanted. Highly recommend Entech Home Improvement Services & will definitely use them again. ~~~ Hal & Diana PlemonMs P.
- Business Description:Serving homeowners in the Central Arkansas area since 2001. We can handle all of your residential projects from design to completion. Whether it's a simple repair job or a room addition, our goal is to satisfy our customer and produce an end result that both will be proud ofRecent Review:They didn't even show up for an estimateRobyn G.
- Business Description:We do not manufacture windows or doors for homes nor do we use Insulated glass. Strafford Window Mfg. manufacturers custom wood windows for barns, sheds, stables, pool houses, cabin, porches and interior applications in the home. Our windows are made of all wood and single strength glass. Call for pricing on Tempered glass. Strafford Window MFG. manufactures Sashes, Transoms, Single Hung Window Units, Hopper Window Units, Fixed Window Units and ScreensRecent Review:These windows are solid, well built and look great. I will be ordering more for my house.Don P.
- Business Description:Two man team with experience in carpentry work including painting, sheetrock repair, trim work, basic remodeling of rooms and some plumbing. We are licensed, insured and will you a free estimate.Recent Review:They have done excellent quality work and honestly it has far surpassed my expectations. They go way above and beyond for the customer. Norman has given me advice so I know what all needs to be done for the rental property and helping me to understand what is needed to make it rentable and what will be necessary at a future time, as well as helped me to find the right materials for the lowest price, and has recommend other companies for specialized work such as custom wood work that will be needed for the bathroom vanity, as well as a person who restores or resurfaces the older heavy metal bathtubs, ect. Honestly my mom as well as myself can not say enough to express how wonderful these two men are that they definitely know what they are doing and their excellent quality work speaks for itself. Thank you Norman and David!!! Some of the pictures are before and after of some of the projectsPam D.
- Business Description:A&D Restoration is a Accredited member with the Arkansas BBB with A+ rating. A&D has been central Arkansas premier restoration co. since 2002. We are a general contractor specializing in Fire, Water and Storm damage restoration, remodels, room additions. All residential and commercial needs from flooring to roofingRecent Review:Five Stars Mr. Broussard is an expert General Contractor. I have known his company for 10 years. An Insurance claim brought him to our home 10 years ago. On this 2020 remodel project, every specialized workman or work woman that he scheduled and sent to our home to complete a task, was the best in the business. He monitored the remodel personally from the onset to the finished room. I could not have asked for anything more. I would hire him againBobbie W.
- Business Description:Angie's List Super Service Award Winners For 2014 - 2015 - 2016 - 2017 - 2018 & 2019 ! Better Business Bureau Accredited ! checks / cash or credit cards. We offer a 10 % Senior discounts.<a class="frvtbum" href="https://www.bbb.org/arkansas/business-reviews/handyman-services/get-er-done-handyman-services-in-alexander-ar-90324636#bbbseal" title="GetErDone Handyman Services is a BBB Accredited Handyman Service in Alexander, AR" style="display: block;position: relative;overflow: hidden; width: 1..Recent Review:As usual, Eddie did a fabulous job...in record time...and at a great price! He even texted me pictures of the work as it progressed. Highly recommended!!Steve P.
- Business Description:Calahan Construction & Air was built on the idea of providing quality service with affordable prices. Our goal is to help as many people as possible. We began in 2002 and still run our company on the same principles when we started. While Calahan Construction & Air may not have a fleet of 100 trucks and over 100s of employees, what we do have is a genuine compassion to serve people in a manner that we expect to be served. By doing this, we have built a reputation for being trustworthy, accoun..Recent Review:I Highly Recommend Stacy Calahan at Calahan Construction & Air! It was in middle of summer 2019, hotter than you can imagine inside my house even with 2 portable a/c units running in LR trying to mitigate some of the heat while waiting on my a/c company to help me. I found Calahan Construction & Air... Stacy came out quickly diagnosed the problem right away, my unit was dead (I had been nursing it over last few years) but I couldn’t purchase a new unit until I got in a place to fund a house remodel. So, I needed a used 5 ton unit - not an easy ask, but Stacy found one and installed it w/in 24 hours for a price that did not break the bank (about the same cost as 2 top of the line portable air conditioners, which I returned!) He was professional, responsive, and quick at a reasonable price! Stacy listened to me, took ownership of my problem, was kind & caring and best of all got the job done quickly at a price I could afford...all in the middle of summer (his busiest season) when other air conditioning companies are charging premium prices or up selling, Stacy Callahan got me what I needed not what he could sell me! His work ethic & business model are heads and shoulders above the rest, do not hesitate to use this company for all your A/C needs!Diania H.
- Business Description:Cabinets by Persch is a fully custom cabinet shop. We offer prefinished U.V. interiors, as our standard interior an upgrade from other cabinet shops in the area. We offer competitive bids and delivery timeframes for completing your project on time and within budget. We are the only cabinet shop that is open on Sunday in the area, other than big box stores. We make our own doors, cabinet boxes, drawer boxes and complete our own finishes, we also install what we make for the best possible overa..Recent Review:Contract with him signed on August 15, 2019, supplies ordered and installed on 9-5 where he could fit us in before leaving for a reunion and a vacation. The backsplash was the largest problem as it was made in 2 pieces and when he installed it there was a large gap that he knew was there when he completed the work. When he took our final check he offered no solution to the problem. The second problem was the counter had four vertical cuts that showed seams. Those seams were supposed to be covered with the gem loc and was not done. The two angle cuts in our U shaped counter was off a bit as the one side gap is larger than the other. His caulking work was not done well and needs to be redone. We emailed him that evening (9-5) and told him that we are disappointed with the work. Did not hear from him again on 9-10. This time he said he would order the materials. By 9-23 we asked when are you coming. He said he was still waiting on the gem loc. Still no response by 10-4 so I emailed him and said not to bother. He quickly said he had the materials and could make the changes but only after I said to forget it. He should have responded sooner with a real interest to fix the problems or better yet he should have taken more time to do it right the first time and not try to fit us in before his vacationsRic W.
- Business Description:Benetz Construction is owned and operated by Robin and Mike Benetz. Mike has several years experience in all types of construction. Depending on the job we require 1/3 to 1/2 down to start and balance upon completion. Benetz Construction is strong on customer service and we love business referrals from our customers. We work with a couple of local banks to help with financing. Watch our ads and Facebook page for special promotionsRecent Review:It did not go well as they sent a girl out to measure the fence area and I tried asking her some questions about the new fence, and she was just continually confused and did not respond with any intelligent answers. I then contacted the Mrs. owner about the fence, and she was not helpful either. So I ended up with a different company that actually could answer questions about the fenceLinda Z.
- Business Description:We are a full service construction and remodeling contractor, Licensed, Insured Bonded, and Experienced! Let us provide you with a free consultation and estimate on any of your projects.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful contractor articles
Some homeowners may be uneasy about letting contractors use their bathroom, but it could be advantageous to everyone. Here’s what you should consider before setting a bathroom policy for workers at your home and some possible alternatives.
There are so many options for paying contractors that it can be tricky to choose. Whether you choose cash, apps, or checks, there are ways to go about it safely and easily. From payment methods to payment terms, we’ve got your breakdown.
Find general contractors in
- Shannon Hills
- Little Rock
- Cammack Village
- Sweet Home
- North Little Rock
general contractors in Bryant
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- B&A Heating and Air Conditioning Inc1550 B Airport Rd
Hot Springs National Park, Arkansas
- Barrow Construction1107 S Poplar St
Pine Bluff, Arkansas
- Benetz Construction11908 Sweetwater Run
North Little Rock, Arkansas
- Bobby Loux Construction Inc.17411 Brady Dr
- Buchanan's Power Washing & Handy ServiceP.O. BOX 8285
- B&A Heating and Air Conditioning Inc
- Cabinets by Persch244 Jeffery Ln
- Calahan Construction & Air1425 Century Dr Ste 106
- CENTERSTATE MOBILE HOME REPAIR22718 gravel ridge rd
- CHILDERS CONSTRUCTION GROUP1215 Stuckey Rd
- Clean Sweep Maintenance & ManagementP.O. Box
- CM Construction Inc2219 S. Arch St.
Little Rock, Arkansas
- Color Works1005 S German Ln Apt 32
- Cool Comfort Inc151 N Platinum Dr Apt 2
- Creative Solutions Remodeling519 S. 1st Street
- Custom Home Improvement43 bitter creek rd.
- Cabinets by Persch
- Dante Remodeling 2824 John Barrow Rd
Little Rock, Arkansas
- Diamond State Cleaning and Remodeling68 Brannon Landing RD
- Diamond State Construction & Remodeling, LLC130 Fairwood Circle
Hot Springs, Arkansas
- Discount Developers Inc.12281 Hwy. 84 Ste. 2
- Dream Scapes Painting and Remodeling8212 Orchard Drive
Little Rock, Arkansas
- Dante Remodeling
- Lewis & Company ConstructionPO BOX 4904
Little Rock, Arkansas
- Lewis & Company Construction
- Manning Construction Heat and Air1907 Pine Cir
- Mark's Handyman Service3708 Winterbrook Dr
- Matthews Construction,LLC.842 Breckenridge Dr
- MCB Construction8124 N Claremont Ave
- McCarley Home Improvements9813 Catskill
Little Rock, Arkansas
- Meeks Homes LLC17009 Pineview Cir.
- Manning Construction Heat and Air
- ralphs plumbing and more2613 Coffelt Rd 109
- Richards Home Repair15016 Atwood Cv
Little Rock, Arkansas
- Ricky and Sons small construction12640 Sulpher Springs Road
Pine Bluff, Arkansas
- Rock City Remodeling & Construction17227 Butler
- Rohm's Remodeling After Hours2201 Main Street Apt 8
Little Rock, Arkansas
- Rollans Custom Trim and Cabinets7180 Nick Lane
- ralphs plumbing and more
- S & S HOME IMPROVEMENT104 Marseille Dr
- ShadeTree Canopies – for COOL outdoor living space6317 Busch Blvd
- Shields & Associates, Inc.116 Challain Drive
Little Rock, Arkansas
- SMART FRAMING2741 Rock Ridge Dr
- Southbay Remodel & Repair21 Pond st
- Stowell Construction401 E Booth Rd
- Strafford Window Manufacturing, Inc.168 Roller Coaster Road
Strafford, New Hampshire
- Straight-2-U Renovations & Home Repairs LLC3116 W 27th St S
- S & S HOME IMPROVEMENT
- Waldrup Construction LLC136 N Smyrna Rd
- Waldrup Construction LLC