Contractors expect you to get multiple quotes and know they won’t win your business every time. If you’re wondering how to tell a contractor you went with someone else, an honest and kind approach is key. We’ll cover what to do (and say) here.
Get matched with top general contractors in Scott, AR
There are 7 highly-rated local general contractors.
Matching on Angi
Recent General Contractors Reviews in Scott
- Get-ER-Done Handyman ServicesThey are very efficient and professional and did all of the work requested and were eager to please. Good work at a fair price.
- Get-ER-Done Handyman ServicesThe job was scheduled and completed in a timely manner. I’m a satisfied with workmanship and would hire again.
- Get-ER-Done Handyman ServicesGreat!!!!! Eddie found my leak , fixed it ,install my new cabinet and faucet after picking it up for me. His crew cleaned up after themselves and was very polite, patient, and very professional. I am very please with the great job he done and I have more projects that I will be calling on him to complet
- Get-ER-Done Handyman ServicesEddie and his team did a great and very satisfactory job! They had to modify the existing areas to accommodate the appliances as the house was built before such equipment was standard. They cleaned up the area when they were finished. They have done many jobs for me in the past with the same results. I always call Eddie when I need something done, whether it be plumbing, electrical, installation, repairs, etc
- Get-ER-Done Handyman ServicesMy appliances were delivered three days before Thanksgiving and due to a miscommunication with the store, both my stove and my dishwasher were left sitting in their boxes in my kitchen. Eddy really saved the day! He responded quickly to my phone call and came to the house within a very short time frame during a very busy week. He came out, looked at my existing appliances and the new ones I had purchased, evaluated what work would need to be done and provided an estimate up front. He then got to work and despite having to make two trips out for supplies (my fault, not his) he still finished within a few hours. The installation required hard wiring, minor plumbing, and carpentry work. He even installed a plug behind my stove to make it more convenient if I needed to move it out in the future. I was very pleased with his work and have already asked him to come back to help with more projects! Thank you again, Eddy
- Get-ER-Done Handyman ServicesI can not say enough about the fabulous work that was done by Eddie and "the guys"! I've never seen such meticulous work! Every detail was perfect. They were so very friendly and professional! These poor guys worked in 100+ temperatures! Eddie listened carefully to the "plan" I had in my head and made my dreams come true! I can't stop looking at my beautiful deck! I will be calling them for every household need that arises! I also wanted to point out that my calls were returned promptly and professionally. They were here exactly when they said each and every day and worked to leave a perfectly clean environment! (maybe even cleaner than when they got here!
- Get-ER-Done Handyman ServicesIn this day of getting poor customer service, it was so refreshing to find someone like Eddy Higgins. He promptly returned all phone calls, showed up exactly on time and performed the work professionally. I will certainly be using him again when I need a handyman. His charge was more than reasonable
- Get-ER-Done Handyman ServicesThe process was very smooth. He explained the work to be done, any problems that could arise and how they would be addressed.
- Get-ER-Done Handyman ServicesThe guys did very meticulous work! Very professional and courteous! All calls were returned promptly and arrived exactly as planned! Everything turned out better than I ever expected! We will use them for all our household repair needs!
- Get-ER-Done Handyman ServicesWe needed a gate made for a small fence, a screen repaired for one window, a mini-blind replaced for one window, a cleaning and coating for the roof of our mobile home and a door handle repaired on a storm door. ?Plus there was some clean out- and-haul-away to be done on a small shed. ?Weather held up the roof work for a few days, but as soon as the weather cleared the work was quickly completed. ?The workers were professional and personable. ?We also want to say good things about the lady who handles their phone. ?She is easy to understand and makes sure everyone knows what to expect. ?We will call again
Last update on February 1, 2020
Contractors in Scott
Explore our Solution Center for helpful contractor articles
What is dry rot and how do you manage it? Dry rot is a fungus that attacks wood. Learn how to get rid of it before it causes structural damage.
From accessibility, property size, or cost, the best storm shelters cater to your needs. Read this to find out which tornado shelter is best for your home.
Find general contractors in
- Sweet Home,
- North Little Rock,
- Cammack Village,
- East End,
- Little Rock,
- Shannon Hills,
general contractors in Scott
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Cabinets by Persch244 Jeffery Ln
Cabot, Arkansas 72023
- CENTERSTATE MOBILE HOME REPAIR22718 gravel ridge rd
Mabelvale, Arkansas 72103
- Charles Wyles Contractors4 Evergreen Rd
Cabot, Arkansas 72023
- CM Construction Inc2219 S. Arch St.
Little Rock, Arkansas 72206
- Creative Solutions Remodeling519 S. 1st Street
Benton, Arkansas 72015
- Custom Decks and Fencing LLC9253 AR-35
Benton, Arkansas 72015
- Cabinets by Persch
- ICC BUILDERS INCPO Box 219 1067 Main St
Vilonia, Arkansas 72173
- ICC BUILDERS INC
- J & J Builders5600 Kilcrease Rd
Pine Bluff, Arkansas 71603
- J & J Builders
- Lewis & Company ConstructionPO BOX 4904
Little Rock, Arkansas 72214
- Lewis & Company Construction
- PINNACLE HOME IMPROVEMENT12701 BART MORELAND DR
Roland, Arkansas 72135
- PINNACLE HOME IMPROVEMENT
- Rock City Remodeling & Construction17227 Butler
Alexander, Arkansas 72002
- Rock City Remodeling & Construction
- S & S HOME IMPROVEMENT104 Marseille Dr
Maumelle, Arkansas 72113
- ShadeTree Canopies – for COOL outdoor living space6317 Busch Blvd
Columbus, Ohio 43229
- SMART FRAMING2741 Rock Ridge Dr
Sherwood, Arkansas 72120
- Southbay Remodel & Repair21 Pond st
Cabot, Arkansas 72023
- Strafford Window Manufacturing, Inc.168 Roller Coaster Road
Strafford, New Hampshire 03884
- S & S HOME IMPROVEMENT
- Whitehead Construction100 Jo Jo Lane
North Little Rock, Arkansas 72117
- Whitehead Construction