Hiring a contractor without a license might cost less, but it could result in repairs, fines, and even legal fees. Always verify a contractor’s license, bonding, and liability insurance. We’ve outlined the risks of unlicensed contractors here.
Get matched with top general contractors in Mabelvale, AR
There are 4 highly-rated local general contractors.
Recent General Contractors Reviews in Mabelvale
- Get-ER-Done Handyman ServicesThey are very efficient and professional and did all of the work requested and were eager to please. Good work at a fair price.
- Entech Home Improvement ServicesI have hired this man twice, and he went above and beyond to do a great job both times. The first job, I asked him to make me a niche item that he'd never made before, and he still exceeded my expectations. He also saved me a lot of money and personal labor over time, as the original design and materials that I had in mind would've cost a couple of hundred more in materials, an hour or two extra labor, and added 50 or more extra pounds to a portion I would have to lift routinely. He could've just blindly done what I asked and made some extra money, but he wasn't greedy, and was mindful of my budget, safety, and satisfaction. He always finished the work quickly and professionally. I would unquestionably hire him for future jobs, as well as highly recommend him to others
- Dunlap Construction Co IncIf Brent did his own work, it would probably be fine. Unfortunately, he subcontracts everything to the cheapest contractors and they don't even listen to his or the home owner's instructions. Brent then threatens legal action if you don't pay within 2 days of finishing even when the work is not complete. He also stated that he would have never taken the job if he knew that the addition needed to match the existing house. Wow! He also left the outside of the dormer unfinished for over 2 weeks even during a hurricane! I had to take flashing tape and seal everything myself before it hit. The window is 5 inches lower than the outside window beside it. The window sill is unlevel, bent, and 1 inch lower than the other sill in the room. The roof is the wrong color and the pitch is noticeably different from the gable peak right next to it. The fascia is 3 inches wider than any other fascia on the house. They never installed R30 insulation in the ceiling as specified on the quote. The window leak and roof leak that they told me they fixed still leak. The baseboards are not mitered to match. They did not bring enough screws for the roof so they dug through my trash and used rusted screws with broken seals instead. On top of this, if I would not have complained, they would have installed the wrong brand, color, and texture of siding after I even gave them the part numbers to order. They installed grey fascia that had to be replaced with white so that it matched the house. They tore up my carpet even though they had no tools to reinstall it. They barely even tried to find a matching window which I ended up ordering myself. The lights and outlets were not originally symmetrical and the roof cap was not cut to match the existing trim. Overall, if you are good with this level of quality, Brent is your man. He is definitely cheap but you get what you pay for!!! I will never use his crews again! I am absolutely shocked that he has had so many favorable reviews on Angie's List. He is a nice guy but his crews are not professional at all
- Get-ER-Done Handyman ServicesThe job was scheduled and completed in a timely manner. I’m a satisfied with workmanship and would hire again.
- Get-ER-Done Handyman ServicesGreat!!!!! Eddie found my leak , fixed it ,install my new cabinet and faucet after picking it up for me. His crew cleaned up after themselves and was very polite, patient, and very professional. I am very please with the great job he done and I have more projects that I will be calling on him to complet
- Get-ER-Done Handyman ServicesThe process was very smooth. He explained the work to be done, any problems that could arise and how they would be addressed.
- Get-ER-Done Handyman ServicesIn this day of getting poor customer service, it was so refreshing to find someone like Eddy Higgins. He promptly returned all phone calls, showed up exactly on time and performed the work professionally. I will certainly be using him again when I need a handyman. His charge was more than reasonable
- Get-ER-Done Handyman ServicesEddie and his team did a great and very satisfactory job! They had to modify the existing areas to accommodate the appliances as the house was built before such equipment was standard. They cleaned up the area when they were finished. They have done many jobs for me in the past with the same results. I always call Eddie when I need something done, whether it be plumbing, electrical, installation, repairs, etc
- Get-ER-Done Handyman ServicesEddy Higgins and his crew at Get Er Done are capable, fast, dependable, and pleasant to work with. They first came in to install wall tile around a new free-standing tub that was already in place. So it was a difficult job because of the obstacle since the new tub had plumbing installed and could not be moved. They finished in about four hours and the job was immaculate, and the price was more than fair. They then hung shelves, upgraded light fixtures, added safety bars, and generally just finished off my entire honey-do list, with no honey required. Again, the work was perfect and quick, and the price was excellent. Then I had them bid on new construction of a 14' x 20' screen porch about five feet off the ground, with lights, ceiling fans, electric receptacles, a roof connected to my house, outdoor lighting, new guttering, pet doors, renovated steps into the garage, and a large apron deck outside the screened area for the grill etc. The bid was, again, more than fair, and they (again) knocked it out in no time flat, just exactly as I had specified. During the job, they painted my wrought iron outdoor furniture, waterproofed my rattan porch furniture, watersealed the decking, and treated the tall steps from the porch to the yard with slip-proof coating. In addition to great skills and an amazing work ethic, Eddy has enormous patience and will listen and make sure he understand just what you want. If one of my ideas was impractical, he explained to me why, and helped me decide a different way to get what I wanted. He and his family members work as a crew, and they communicate very easily among themselves. They are polite and professional, and they really clean up at the end of a job. They come when they say they will and do what they promise to do. They bought high quality materials for the porch. I will be booking them again when the time comes to paint the interior of my house in the next few months
- Get-ER-Done Handyman ServicesWe needed a gate made for a small fence, a screen repaired for one window, a mini-blind replaced for one window, a cleaning and coating for the roof of our mobile home and a door handle repaired on a storm door. ?Plus there was some clean out- and-haul-away to be done on a small shed. ?Weather held up the roof work for a few days, but as soon as the weather cleared the work was quickly completed. ?The workers were professional and personable. ?We also want to say good things about the lady who handles their phone. ?She is easy to understand and makes sure everyone knows what to expect. ?We will call again
Contractors in Mabelvale
- Business Description:Angie's List Super Service Award Winners For 2014 - 2015 - 2016 - 2017 - 2018 & 2019 ! Better Business Bureau Accredited ! checks / cash or credit cards. We offer a 10 % Senior discounts.<a class="frvtbum" href="https://www.bbb.org/arkansas/business-reviews/handyman-services/get-er-done-handyman-services-in-alexander-ar-90324636#bbbseal" title="GetErDone Handyman Services is a BBB Accredited Handyman Service in Alexander, AR" style="display: block;position: relative;overflow: hidden; width: 1..Recent Review:As usual, Eddie did a fabulous job...in record time...and at a great price! He even texted me pictures of the work as it progressed. Highly recommended!!Steve P.
- Business Description:Serving homeowners in the Central Arkansas area since 2001. We can handle all of your residential projects from design to completion. Whether it's a simple repair job or a room addition, our goal is to satisfy our customer and produce an end result that both will be proud ofRecent Review:They didn't even show up for an estimateRobyn G.
- Business Description:We do not manufacture windows or doors for homes nor do we use Insulated glass. Strafford Window Mfg. manufacturers custom wood windows for barns, sheds, stables, pool houses, cabin, porches and interior applications in the home. Our windows are made of all wood and single strength glass. Call for pricing on Tempered glass. Strafford Window MFG. manufactures Sashes, Transoms, Single Hung Window Units, Hopper Window Units, Fixed Window Units and ScreensRecent Review:These windows are solid, well built and look great. I will be ordering more for my house.Don P.
- Business Description:Professional results and a job done right the first time!Recent Review:Mark & his crew did an amazing job building a 23’ x 10’ screened-in porch attached to the back of our home. They were very detail oriented & took extras steps to ensure the porch was structurally sound & secure. Workmanship is outstanding and finished product is exactly what we wanted. Highly recommend Entech Home Improvement Services & will definitely use them again. ~~~ Hal & Diana PlemonMs P.
- Business Description:Cabinets by Persch is a fully custom cabinet shop. We offer prefinished U.V. interiors, as our standard interior an upgrade from other cabinet shops in the area. We offer competitive bids and delivery timeframes for completing your project on time and within budget. We are the only cabinet shop that is open on Sunday in the area, other than big box stores. We make our own doors, cabinet boxes, drawer boxes and complete our own finishes, we also install what we make for the best possible overa..Recent Review:Contract with him signed on August 15, 2019, supplies ordered and installed on 9-5 where he could fit us in before leaving for a reunion and a vacation. The backsplash was the largest problem as it was made in 2 pieces and when he installed it there was a large gap that he knew was there when he completed the work. When he took our final check he offered no solution to the problem. The second problem was the counter had four vertical cuts that showed seams. Those seams were supposed to be covered with the gem loc and was not done. The two angle cuts in our U shaped counter was off a bit as the one side gap is larger than the other. His caulking work was not done well and needs to be redone. We emailed him that evening (9-5) and told him that we are disappointed with the work. Did not hear from him again on 9-10. This time he said he would order the materials. By 9-23 we asked when are you coming. He said he was still waiting on the gem loc. Still no response by 10-4 so I emailed him and said not to bother. He quickly said he had the materials and could make the changes but only after I said to forget it. He should have responded sooner with a real interest to fix the problems or better yet he should have taken more time to do it right the first time and not try to fit us in before his vacationsRic W.
- Business Description:Our mission at Hampton Enterprise LLC is to provide clients with superior customer service, quality work and speedy service in all aspects of their home improvement needs. Licensed, insured and trusted since 1989; come discover the Hampton difference today! We specialize in the installation and repair of Windows, Doors, Flooring, Sinks, Bathtubs, Showers, Sprinkler Systems and much more. We also offer Interior and Exterior Home Painting, Custom Welding Fabrication and Carpentry.Localy in you..
- Business Description:We do top quality work and help our customers make decisions for the best solutions on their projects. We keep in mind their budget and availability of materials. There are no jobs to small and customer service is what we have built our reputation on
- Business Description:Discount Developers of Arkansas proudly provides products and services for all your home improvement needs. As the growing leader in window and door installation, roofing, vinyl siding, guttering and stonework, our team can create your home design in a timely manner at an affordable cost. A COMPANY YOU CAN TRUSTRecent Review:The work was done quickly, and with great quality. The workers were very pleasant.Randy G.
- Business Description:General construction
- Business Description:Veteran owned independent contractor specializing in home remodeling, general maintenance, installations, and repairs.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful contractor articles
Some homeowners may be uneasy about letting contractors use their bathroom, but it could be advantageous to everyone. Here’s what you should consider before setting a bathroom policy for workers at your home and some possible alternatives.
There are so many options for paying contractors that it can be tricky to choose. Whether you choose cash, apps, or checks, there are ways to go about it safely and easily. From payment methods to payment terms, we’ve got your breakdown.
Find general contractors in
- Shannon Hills
- Little Rock
- Sweet Home
- Cammack Village
- North Little Rock
general contractors in Mabelvale
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 1treehouse3204 Twinberry Cv
- Cabinets by Persch244 Jeffery Ln
- CENTERSTATE MOBILE HOME REPAIR22718 gravel ridge rd
- CHILDERS CONSTRUCTION GROUP1215 Stuckey Rd
- Clean Sweep Maintenance & ManagementP.O. Box
- CM Construction Inc2219 S. Arch St.
Little Rock, Arkansas
- Color Works1005 S German Ln Apt 32
- Cool Comfort Inc151 N Platinum Dr Apt 2
- Creative Solutions Remodeling519 S. 1st Street
- Custom Home Improvement43 bitter creek rd.
- Cabinets by Persch
- Lewis & Company ConstructionPO BOX 4904
Little Rock, Arkansas
- Lewis & Company Construction
- Manning Construction Heat and Air1907 Pine Cir
- Mark's Handyman Service3708 Winterbrook Dr
- Matthews Construction,LLC.842 Breckenridge Dr
- MCB Construction8124 N Claremont Ave
- McCarley Home Improvements9813 Catskill
Little Rock, Arkansas
- Meeks Homes LLC17009 Pineview Cir.
- Manning Construction Heat and Air
- ralphs plumbing and more2613 Coffelt Rd 109
- Richards Home Repair15016 Atwood Cv
Little Rock, Arkansas
- Ricky and Sons small construction12640 Sulpher Springs Road
Pine Bluff, Arkansas
- Rock City Remodeling & Construction17227 Butler
- Rohm's Remodeling After Hours2201 Main Street Apt 8
Little Rock, Arkansas
- Rollans Custom Trim and Cabinets7180 Nick Lane
- ralphs plumbing and more
- S & S HOME IMPROVEMENT104 Marseille Dr
- ShadeTree Canopies – for COOL outdoor living space6317 Busch Blvd
- Shields & Associates, Inc.116 Challain Drive
Little Rock, Arkansas
- SMART FRAMING2741 Rock Ridge Dr
- Southbay Remodel & Repair21 Pond st
- Stowell Construction401 E Booth Rd
- Strafford Window Manufacturing, Inc.168 Roller Coaster Road
Strafford, New Hampshire
- Straight-2-U Renovations & Home Repairs LLC3116 W 27th St S
- S & S HOME IMPROVEMENT
- Waldrup Construction LLC136 N Smyrna Rd
- Waldrup Construction LLC