Use these tips from the NYC Dept. of Consumer Affairs to help avoid a bad hiring experience.
Get matched with top general contractors in Mabelvale, AR
There are 3 highly-rated local general contractors.
Matching on Angi
Recent General Contractors Reviews in Mabelvale
- Get-ER-Done Handyman ServicesThey are very efficient and professional and did all of the work requested and were eager to please. Good work at a fair price.
- Get-ER-Done Handyman ServicesThe job was scheduled and completed in a timely manner. I’m a satisfied with workmanship and would hire again.
- Get-ER-Done Handyman ServicesGreat!!!!! Eddie found my leak , fixed it ,install my new cabinet and faucet after picking it up for me. His crew cleaned up after themselves and was very polite, patient, and very professional. I am very please with the great job he done and I have more projects that I will be calling on him to complet
- Get-ER-Done Handyman ServicesIn this day of getting poor customer service, it was so refreshing to find someone like Eddy Higgins. He promptly returned all phone calls, showed up exactly on time and performed the work professionally. I will certainly be using him again when I need a handyman. His charge was more than reasonable
- Get-ER-Done Handyman ServicesEddie and his team did a great and very satisfactory job! They had to modify the existing areas to accommodate the appliances as the house was built before such equipment was standard. They cleaned up the area when they were finished. They have done many jobs for me in the past with the same results. I always call Eddie when I need something done, whether it be plumbing, electrical, installation, repairs, etc
- Get-ER-Done Handyman ServicesI can not say enough about the fabulous work that was done by Eddie and "the guys"! I've never seen such meticulous work! Every detail was perfect. They were so very friendly and professional! These poor guys worked in 100+ temperatures! Eddie listened carefully to the "plan" I had in my head and made my dreams come true! I can't stop looking at my beautiful deck! I will be calling them for every household need that arises! I also wanted to point out that my calls were returned promptly and professionally. They were here exactly when they said each and every day and worked to leave a perfectly clean environment! (maybe even cleaner than when they got here!
- Get-ER-Done Handyman ServicesMy appliances were delivered three days before Thanksgiving and due to a miscommunication with the store, both my stove and my dishwasher were left sitting in their boxes in my kitchen. Eddy really saved the day! He responded quickly to my phone call and came to the house within a very short time frame during a very busy week. He came out, looked at my existing appliances and the new ones I had purchased, evaluated what work would need to be done and provided an estimate up front. He then got to work and despite having to make two trips out for supplies (my fault, not his) he still finished within a few hours. The installation required hard wiring, minor plumbing, and carpentry work. He even installed a plug behind my stove to make it more convenient if I needed to move it out in the future. I was very pleased with his work and have already asked him to come back to help with more projects! Thank you again, Eddy
- Get-ER-Done Handyman ServicesAll went well. Arrived ahead of schedule. Finished up sooner than estimated. Threw in some extra services, e.g. Caulking around door and new thresholds. very pleasant experience.
- Get-ER-Done Handyman ServicesHe was very professional and efficient, I was very happy with to have someone who can get er done!
- Get-ER-Done Handyman ServicesEddy Higgins and his crew at Get Er Done are capable, fast, dependable, and pleasant to work with. They first came in to install wall tile around a new free-standing tub that was already in place. So it was a difficult job because of the obstacle since the new tub had plumbing installed and could not be moved. They finished in about four hours and the job was immaculate, and the price was more than fair. They then hung shelves, upgraded light fixtures, added safety bars, and generally just finished off my entire honey-do list, with no honey required. Again, the work was perfect and quick, and the price was excellent. Then I had them bid on new construction of a 14' x 20' screen porch about five feet off the ground, with lights, ceiling fans, electric receptacles, a roof connected to my house, outdoor lighting, new guttering, pet doors, renovated steps into the garage, and a large apron deck outside the screened area for the grill etc. The bid was, again, more than fair, and they (again) knocked it out in no time flat, just exactly as I had specified. During the job, they painted my wrought iron outdoor furniture, waterproofed my rattan porch furniture, watersealed the decking, and treated the tall steps from the porch to the yard with slip-proof coating. In addition to great skills and an amazing work ethic, Eddy has enormous patience and will listen and make sure he understand just what you want. If one of my ideas was impractical, he explained to me why, and helped me decide a different way to get what I wanted. He and his family members work as a crew, and they communicate very easily among themselves. They are polite and professional, and they really clean up at the end of a job. They come when they say they will and do what they promise to do. They bought high quality materials for the porch. I will be booking them again when the time comes to paint the interior of my house in the next few months
Last update on February 1, 2020
Contractors in Mabelvale
Explore our Solution Center for helpful contractor articles
When a contractor charges you more than their estimate, here are a few key steps to take. Remain calm, review your agreement, and come up with a solution together.
From accessibility, property size, or cost, the best storm shelters cater to your needs. Read this to find out which tornado shelter is best for your home.
Find general contractors in
- Shannon Hills,
- East End,
- Little Rock,
- Sweet Home,
- Cammack Village,
- North Little Rock,
general contractors in Mabelvale
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- CENTERSTATE MOBILE HOME REPAIR22718 gravel ridge rd
Mabelvale, Arkansas 72103
- CENTERSTATE MOBILE HOME REPAIR
- ARK ROOFING SOLUTIONS1201 Shangri La Cove
Benton, Arkansas 72015
- ARK ROOFING SOLUTIONS
- ICC BUILDERS INCPO Box 219 1067 Main St
Vilonia, Arkansas 72173
- ICC BUILDERS INC
- J & J Builders5600 Kilcrease Rd
Pine Bluff, Arkansas 71603
- J & J Builders
- Lewis & Company ConstructionPO BOX 4904
Little Rock, Arkansas 72214
- Lewis & Company Construction
- PINNACLE HOME IMPROVEMENT12701 BART MORELAND DR
Roland, Arkansas 72135
- PINNACLE HOME IMPROVEMENT
- Rock City Remodeling & Construction17227 Butler
Alexander, Arkansas 72002
- Rock City Remodeling & Construction
- S & S HOME IMPROVEMENT104 Marseille Dr
Maumelle, Arkansas 72113
- ShadeTree Canopies – for COOL outdoor living space6317 Busch Blvd
Columbus, Ohio 43229
- SMART FRAMING2741 Rock Ridge Dr
Sherwood, Arkansas 72120
- Southbay Remodel & Repair21 Pond st
Cabot, Arkansas 72023
- Strafford Window Manufacturing, Inc.168 Roller Coaster Road
Strafford, New Hampshire 03884
- S & S HOME IMPROVEMENT