Experts caution homeowners to be realistic and thoroughly evaluate DIY projects before tackling them on their own.
Get matched with top general contractors in Little Rock, AR
There are 10 highly-rated local general contractors.
Matching on Angi
Recent General Contractors Reviews in Little Rock
- Get-ER-Done Handyman ServicesThey are very efficient and professional and did all of the work requested and were eager to please. Good work at a fair price.
- Get-ER-Done Handyman ServicesThe job was scheduled and completed in a timely manner. I’m a satisfied with workmanship and would hire again.
- Get-ER-Done Handyman ServicesGreat!!!!! Eddie found my leak , fixed it ,install my new cabinet and faucet after picking it up for me. His crew cleaned up after themselves and was very polite, patient, and very professional. I am very please with the great job he done and I have more projects that I will be calling on him to complet
- Get-ER-Done Handyman ServicesAll went well. Arrived ahead of schedule. Finished up sooner than estimated. Threw in some extra services, e.g. Caulking around door and new thresholds. very pleasant experience.
- Get-ER-Done Handyman ServicesThe guys did very meticulous work! Very professional and courteous! All calls were returned promptly and arrived exactly as planned! Everything turned out better than I ever expected! We will use them for all our household repair needs!
- Get-ER-Done Handyman ServicesIn this day of getting poor customer service, it was so refreshing to find someone like Eddy Higgins. He promptly returned all phone calls, showed up exactly on time and performed the work professionally. I will certainly be using him again when I need a handyman. His charge was more than reasonable
- Get-ER-Done Handyman ServicesMy appliances were delivered three days before Thanksgiving and due to a miscommunication with the store, both my stove and my dishwasher were left sitting in their boxes in my kitchen. Eddy really saved the day! He responded quickly to my phone call and came to the house within a very short time frame during a very busy week. He came out, looked at my existing appliances and the new ones I had purchased, evaluated what work would need to be done and provided an estimate up front. He then got to work and despite having to make two trips out for supplies (my fault, not his) he still finished within a few hours. The installation required hard wiring, minor plumbing, and carpentry work. He even installed a plug behind my stove to make it more convenient if I needed to move it out in the future. I was very pleased with his work and have already asked him to come back to help with more projects! Thank you again, Eddy
- Get-ER-Done Handyman ServicesEddie and his team did a great and very satisfactory job! They had to modify the existing areas to accommodate the appliances as the house was built before such equipment was standard. They cleaned up the area when they were finished. They have done many jobs for me in the past with the same results. I always call Eddie when I need something done, whether it be plumbing, electrical, installation, repairs, etc
- Get-ER-Done Handyman ServicesEddy Higgins and his crew at Get Er Done are capable, fast, dependable, and pleasant to work with. They first came in to install wall tile around a new free-standing tub that was already in place. So it was a difficult job because of the obstacle since the new tub had plumbing installed and could not be moved. They finished in about four hours and the job was immaculate, and the price was more than fair. They then hung shelves, upgraded light fixtures, added safety bars, and generally just finished off my entire honey-do list, with no honey required. Again, the work was perfect and quick, and the price was excellent. Then I had them bid on new construction of a 14' x 20' screen porch about five feet off the ground, with lights, ceiling fans, electric receptacles, a roof connected to my house, outdoor lighting, new guttering, pet doors, renovated steps into the garage, and a large apron deck outside the screened area for the grill etc. The bid was, again, more than fair, and they (again) knocked it out in no time flat, just exactly as I had specified. During the job, they painted my wrought iron outdoor furniture, waterproofed my rattan porch furniture, watersealed the decking, and treated the tall steps from the porch to the yard with slip-proof coating. In addition to great skills and an amazing work ethic, Eddy has enormous patience and will listen and make sure he understand just what you want. If one of my ideas was impractical, he explained to me why, and helped me decide a different way to get what I wanted. He and his family members work as a crew, and they communicate very easily among themselves. They are polite and professional, and they really clean up at the end of a job. They come when they say they will and do what they promise to do. They bought high quality materials for the porch. I will be booking them again when the time comes to paint the interior of my house in the next few months
- Get-ER-Done Handyman ServicesGreat! They took care of the small projects quickly, but weather held up the roof work for several days. As soon as the weather broke, Eddy and his crew were right on it and finished in a day. All the work was done quickly and efficiently. The cost was very reasonable. Eddy is both professional and personable, We are more than pleased and will call him the next time we need help
Last update on February 1, 2020
Contractors in Little Rock
Explore our Solution Center for helpful contractor articles
The cost of a yurt varies based on many factors. Don’t get caught off guard with surprise figures. Here’s what to expect when budgeting for a yurt.
Storm damage from hail, floods, and more can leave your home worse for the wear, but you’ll get through this. Find storm repair and wind damage estimates here.
Find general contractors in
- Cammack Village,
- Sweet Home,
- North Little Rock,
- East End,
- Shannon Hills,
general contractors in Little Rock
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- CM Construction Inc2219 S. Arch St.
Little Rock, Arkansas 72206
- Dante Remodeling 2824 John Barrow Rd
Little Rock, Arkansas 72204
- Dream Scapes Painting and Remodeling8212 Orchard Drive
Little Rock, Arkansas 72209
- Dunlap Construction Co Inc524 Enchanted Valley Ln
Little Rock, Arkansas 72118
- Lewis & Company ConstructionPO BOX 4904
Little Rock, Arkansas 72214
- Mid Coast Home Services400 N University Ave
Little Rock, Arkansas 72205
- Mr. Fix-It Inc.3108 County Line Rd
Little Rock, Arkansas 72210
- River City Construction714 Calhoun St
Little Rock, Arkansas 72202
- CM Construction Inc
- Cabinets by Persch244 Jeffery Ln
Cabot, Arkansas 72023
- Calahan Construction & Air1425 Century Dr Ste 106
Carrollton, Texas 75006
- CENTERSTATE MOBILE HOME REPAIR22718 gravel ridge rd
Mabelvale, Arkansas 72103
- Creative Solutions Remodeling519 S. 1st Street
Benton, Arkansas 72015
- Custom Decks and Fencing LLC9253 AR-35
Benton, Arkansas 72015
- Cabinets by Persch
- Entech Home Improvement Services13307 Pine Ridge Rd
Alexander, Arkansas 72002
- Entech Home Improvement Services
- ICC BUILDERS INCPO Box 219 1067 Main St
Vilonia, Arkansas 72173
- ICC BUILDERS INC
- J & J Builders5600 Kilcrease Rd
Pine Bluff, Arkansas 71603
- J & J Builders
- MJB Solutions llc222 N Salem Cemetery Rd
Ward, Arkansas 72176
- MJB Solutions llc
- PINNACLE HOME IMPROVEMENT12701 BART MORELAND DR
Roland, Arkansas 72135
- PINNACLE HOME IMPROVEMENT
- Rock City Remodeling & Construction17227 Butler
Alexander, Arkansas 72002
- Rock City Remodeling & Construction
- S & S HOME IMPROVEMENT104 Marseille Dr
Maumelle, Arkansas 72113
- ShadeTree Canopies – for COOL outdoor living space6317 Busch Blvd
Columbus, Ohio 43229
- SMART FRAMING2741 Rock Ridge Dr
Sherwood, Arkansas 72120
- Southbay Remodel & Repair21 Pond st
Cabot, Arkansas 72023
- Strafford Window Manufacturing, Inc.168 Roller Coaster Road
Strafford, New Hampshire 03884
- S & S HOME IMPROVEMENT
- Whitehead Construction100 Jo Jo Lane
North Little Rock, Arkansas 72117
- Whitehead Construction