Hiring a contractor without a license might cost less, but it could result in repairs, fines, and even legal fees. Always verify a contractor’s license, bonding, and liability insurance. We’ve outlined the risks of unlicensed contractors here.
Get matched with top general contractors in Bauxite, AR
There are 4 highly-rated local general contractors.
Recent General Contractors Reviews in Bauxite
- Get-ER-Done Handyman ServicesThey are very efficient and professional and did all of the work requested and were eager to please. Good work at a fair price.
- Entech Home Improvement ServicesI have hired this man twice, and he went above and beyond to do a great job both times. The first job, I asked him to make me a niche item that he'd never made before, and he still exceeded my expectations. He also saved me a lot of money and personal labor over time, as the original design and materials that I had in mind would've cost a couple of hundred more in materials, an hour or two extra labor, and added 50 or more extra pounds to a portion I would have to lift routinely. He could've just blindly done what I asked and made some extra money, but he wasn't greedy, and was mindful of my budget, safety, and satisfaction. He always finished the work quickly and professionally. I would unquestionably hire him for future jobs, as well as highly recommend him to others
- Get-ER-Done Handyman ServicesThe job was scheduled and completed in a timely manner. I’m a satisfied with workmanship and would hire again.
- Dunlap Construction Co IncIf Brent did his own work, it would probably be fine. Unfortunately, he subcontracts everything to the cheapest contractors and they don't even listen to his or the home owner's instructions. Brent then threatens legal action if you don't pay within 2 days of finishing even when the work is not complete. He also stated that he would have never taken the job if he knew that the addition needed to match the existing house. Wow! He also left the outside of the dormer unfinished for over 2 weeks even during a hurricane! I had to take flashing tape and seal everything myself before it hit. The window is 5 inches lower than the outside window beside it. The window sill is unlevel, bent, and 1 inch lower than the other sill in the room. The roof is the wrong color and the pitch is noticeably different from the gable peak right next to it. The fascia is 3 inches wider than any other fascia on the house. They never installed R30 insulation in the ceiling as specified on the quote. The window leak and roof leak that they told me they fixed still leak. The baseboards are not mitered to match. They did not bring enough screws for the roof so they dug through my trash and used rusted screws with broken seals instead. On top of this, if I would not have complained, they would have installed the wrong brand, color, and texture of siding after I even gave them the part numbers to order. They installed grey fascia that had to be replaced with white so that it matched the house. They tore up my carpet even though they had no tools to reinstall it. They barely even tried to find a matching window which I ended up ordering myself. The lights and outlets were not originally symmetrical and the roof cap was not cut to match the existing trim. Overall, if you are good with this level of quality, Brent is your man. He is definitely cheap but you get what you pay for!!! I will never use his crews again! I am absolutely shocked that he has had so many favorable reviews on Angie's List. He is a nice guy but his crews are not professional at all
- Get-ER-Done Handyman ServicesGreat!!!!! Eddie found my leak , fixed it ,install my new cabinet and faucet after picking it up for me. His crew cleaned up after themselves and was very polite, patient, and very professional. I am very please with the great job he done and I have more projects that I will be calling on him to complet
- Get-ER-Done Handyman ServicesThe process was very smooth. He explained the work to be done, any problems that could arise and how they would be addressed.
- Get-ER-Done Handyman ServicesEddy Higgins and his crew at Get Er Done are capable, fast, dependable, and pleasant to work with. They first came in to install wall tile around a new free-standing tub that was already in place. So it was a difficult job because of the obstacle since the new tub had plumbing installed and could not be moved. They finished in about four hours and the job was immaculate, and the price was more than fair. They then hung shelves, upgraded light fixtures, added safety bars, and generally just finished off my entire honey-do list, with no honey required. Again, the work was perfect and quick, and the price was excellent. Then I had them bid on new construction of a 14' x 20' screen porch about five feet off the ground, with lights, ceiling fans, electric receptacles, a roof connected to my house, outdoor lighting, new guttering, pet doors, renovated steps into the garage, and a large apron deck outside the screened area for the grill etc. The bid was, again, more than fair, and they (again) knocked it out in no time flat, just exactly as I had specified. During the job, they painted my wrought iron outdoor furniture, waterproofed my rattan porch furniture, watersealed the decking, and treated the tall steps from the porch to the yard with slip-proof coating. In addition to great skills and an amazing work ethic, Eddy has enormous patience and will listen and make sure he understand just what you want. If one of my ideas was impractical, he explained to me why, and helped me decide a different way to get what I wanted. He and his family members work as a crew, and they communicate very easily among themselves. They are polite and professional, and they really clean up at the end of a job. They come when they say they will and do what they promise to do. They bought high quality materials for the porch. I will be booking them again when the time comes to paint the interior of my house in the next few months
- Get-ER-Done Handyman ServicesI can not say enough about the fabulous work that was done by Eddie and "the guys"! I've never seen such meticulous work! Every detail was perfect. They were so very friendly and professional! These poor guys worked in 100+ temperatures! Eddie listened carefully to the "plan" I had in my head and made my dreams come true! I can't stop looking at my beautiful deck! I will be calling them for every household need that arises! I also wanted to point out that my calls were returned promptly and professionally. They were here exactly when they said each and every day and worked to leave a perfectly clean environment! (maybe even cleaner than when they got here!
- Get-ER-Done Handyman ServicesAll went well. Arrived ahead of schedule. Finished up sooner than estimated. Threw in some extra services, e.g. Caulking around door and new thresholds. very pleasant experience.
- Get-ER-Done Handyman ServicesThe guys did very meticulous work! Very professional and courteous! All calls were returned promptly and arrived exactly as planned! Everything turned out better than I ever expected! We will use them for all our household repair needs!
Contractors in Bauxite
- Business Description:Serving homeowners in the Central Arkansas area since 2001. We can handle all of your residential projects from design to completion. Whether it's a simple repair job or a room addition, our goal is to satisfy our customer and produce an end result that both will be proud ofRecent Review:They didn't even show up for an estimateRobyn G.
- Business Description:Angie's List Super Service Award Winners For 2014 - 2015 - 2016 - 2017 - 2018 & 2019 ! Better Business Bureau Accredited ! checks / cash or credit cards. We offer a 10 % Senior discounts.<a class="frvtbum" href="https://www.bbb.org/arkansas/business-reviews/handyman-services/get-er-done-handyman-services-in-alexander-ar-90324636#bbbseal" title="GetErDone Handyman Services is a BBB Accredited Handyman Service in Alexander, AR" style="display: block;position: relative;overflow: hidden; width: 1..Recent Review:As usual, Eddie did a fabulous job...in record time...and at a great price! He even texted me pictures of the work as it progressed. Highly recommended!!Steve P.
- Business Description:We do not manufacture windows or doors for homes nor do we use Insulated glass. Strafford Window Mfg. manufacturers custom wood windows for barns, sheds, stables, pool houses, cabin, porches and interior applications in the home. Our windows are made of all wood and single strength glass. Call for pricing on Tempered glass. Strafford Window MFG. manufactures Sashes, Transoms, Single Hung Window Units, Hopper Window Units, Fixed Window Units and ScreensRecent Review:These windows are solid, well built and look great. I will be ordering more for my house.Don P.
- Business Description:Professional results and a job done right the first time!Recent Review:Mark & his crew did an amazing job building a 23’ x 10’ screened-in porch attached to the back of our home. They were very detail oriented & took extras steps to ensure the porch was structurally sound & secure. Workmanship is outstanding and finished product is exactly what we wanted. Highly recommend Entech Home Improvement Services & will definitely use them again. ~~~ Hal & Diana PlemonMs P.
- Business Description:Cabinets by Persch is a fully custom cabinet shop. We offer prefinished U.V. interiors, as our standard interior an upgrade from other cabinet shops in the area. We offer competitive bids and delivery timeframes for completing your project on time and within budget. We are the only cabinet shop that is open on Sunday in the area, other than big box stores. We make our own doors, cabinet boxes, drawer boxes and complete our own finishes, we also install what we make for the best possible overa..Recent Review:Contract with him signed on August 15, 2019, supplies ordered and installed on 9-5 where he could fit us in before leaving for a reunion and a vacation. The backsplash was the largest problem as it was made in 2 pieces and when he installed it there was a large gap that he knew was there when he completed the work. When he took our final check he offered no solution to the problem. The second problem was the counter had four vertical cuts that showed seams. Those seams were supposed to be covered with the gem loc and was not done. The two angle cuts in our U shaped counter was off a bit as the one side gap is larger than the other. His caulking work was not done well and needs to be redone. We emailed him that evening (9-5) and told him that we are disappointed with the work. Did not hear from him again on 9-10. This time he said he would order the materials. By 9-23 we asked when are you coming. He said he was still waiting on the gem loc. Still no response by 10-4 so I emailed him and said not to bother. He quickly said he had the materials and could make the changes but only after I said to forget it. He should have responded sooner with a real interest to fix the problems or better yet he should have taken more time to do it right the first time and not try to fit us in before his vacationsRic W.
- Business Description:We are glad you are here and invite you to take a look around and see how we can make your home more comfortable. B&A Heating and Air Conditioning was founded in 2001 and is owned and operated by Brad and Dana Hansen. The Hansen family has been in the heating and air conditioning business in Hot Springs, AR since 1972. In 2001, after 17 years in the family business, Brad Hansen opened up his own business, named after his children Brianna and Aidan. We are proud to be a local family owned bus..Recent Review:they arrived on schedule and completed on time. The unit appears to have been installed properly and is working well so far. I am having some trouble getting the warranty folder from the office, so I need to follow upJohn R.
- Business Description:Free estimates. Cost is determined by the size of the job.
- Business Description:If you have any repair needs including painting,heating and air plumbing or remolding needs givw me a call i will come to where ever you are.
- Business Description:We handle all of your Powerwashing needs big and small. We take great pride in our work. We believe the first impression is a lasting one. So we take great pride in providing great service.
- Business Description:All work is performed by the owner and co-owner. We are dedicated to customer service satisfaction and all work is guaranteed 100%. We both do this to supplement our incomes in these financially difficult times. Being such a small company allows us to offer very low prices and provide exceptional service. We are both very dedicated and work quickly to get everything done in a timely fashion and to the customers’ satisfaction. We also provide a job specific legal contract that specifies the se..
Explore our Solution Center for helpful contractor articles
Some homeowners may be uneasy about letting contractors use their bathroom, but it could be advantageous to everyone. Here’s what you should consider before setting a bathroom policy for workers at your home and some possible alternatives.
There are so many options for paying contractors that it can be tricky to choose. Whether you choose cash, apps, or checks, there are ways to go about it safely and easily. From payment methods to payment terms, we’ve got your breakdown.
Find general contractors in
- Shannon Hills
- Little Rock
- Sweet Home
- Cammack Village
- North Little Rock
general contractors in Bauxite
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 1treehouse3204 Twinberry Cv
- B&A Heating and Air Conditioning Inc1550 B Airport Rd
Hot Springs National Park, Arkansas
- Barrow Construction1107 S Poplar St
Pine Bluff, Arkansas
- Benetz Construction11908 Sweetwater Run
North Little Rock, Arkansas
- Bobby Loux Construction Inc.17411 Brady Dr
- Buchanan's Power Washing & Handy ServiceP.O. BOX 8285
- B&A Heating and Air Conditioning Inc
- Cabinets by Persch244 Jeffery Ln
- CENTERSTATE MOBILE HOME REPAIR22718 gravel ridge rd
- CHILDERS CONSTRUCTION GROUP1215 Stuckey Rd
- Clean Sweep Maintenance & ManagementP.O. Box
- CM Construction Inc2219 S. Arch St.
Little Rock, Arkansas
- Color Works1005 S German Ln Apt 32
- Cool Comfort Inc151 N Platinum Dr Apt 2
- Creative Solutions Remodeling519 S. 1st Street
- Custom Home Improvement43 bitter creek rd.
- Cabinets by Persch
- Lewis & Company ConstructionPO BOX 4904
Little Rock, Arkansas
- Lewis & Company Construction
- ralphs plumbing and more2613 Coffelt Rd 109
- Richards Home Repair15016 Atwood Cv
Little Rock, Arkansas
- Ricky and Sons small construction12640 Sulpher Springs Road
Pine Bluff, Arkansas
- Rock City Remodeling & Construction17227 Butler
- Rohm's Remodeling After Hours2201 Main Street Apt 8
Little Rock, Arkansas
- Rollans Custom Trim and Cabinets7180 Nick Lane
- ralphs plumbing and more
- S & S HOME IMPROVEMENT104 Marseille Dr
- ShadeTree Canopies – for COOL outdoor living space6317 Busch Blvd
- Shields & Associates, Inc.116 Challain Drive
Little Rock, Arkansas
- SMART FRAMING2741 Rock Ridge Dr
- Southbay Remodel & Repair21 Pond st
- Stowell Construction401 E Booth Rd
- Strafford Window Manufacturing, Inc.168 Roller Coaster Road
Strafford, New Hampshire
- Straight-2-U Renovations & Home Repairs LLC3116 W 27th St S
- S & S HOME IMPROVEMENT
- Waldrup Construction LLC136 N Smyrna Rd
- Waldrup Construction LLC