Allen Construction

Founded 1980 • With Angi since August 2011

4.3

3517 East Broadway St

North Little Rock, AR 72114

We install quality vinyl siding and energy efficient replacement windows. We are able to offer low prices because of our very small overhead. Although we are small we have been in business for over 30 years.

09/29/2015

Johnathan B.

Description of Work
Replaced three doors (poorly done)/Installed five windows (poorly done), Installed vinyl siding. Had I not been there to watch every day I have no doubts this would have been worse than it tunrned out, which is certainly subpar. Doors are not installed well and still creak. Screen doors slam and are way off plumb. Windows look like a five year old caulked them. I'll probably pay another contractor to come behind them and do it correctly. They tried covering up rotted wood even though the contract stated it would be replaced. Again, had I not been home to see it happening it would have gone ahead. The entire time my property was left an absolute mess. They did come in about three thousand less than the next estimate, but I guess this is a classic example of 'you get what you pay for'. Neighbors even commented on how bad the yard was left/pace of work. Crew was gone by 2:30 every day and one day I came home to find the sole worker asleep on our patio. John and Mike responded to my concerns but i don't feel like I should have had to hold their feet to the fire to get the job done right. I would not recommend the crew I got (Randall's) to anyone. Also, when I asked about the 5% coupon on Angie's list I was told it was "built in" to my original estimate. Go figure.

Category siding, replacement windows

07/20/2015

Kathy A.

Wonderful. We feel we had the best installers, Ken Sr. and Ken Jr. If you can, request them, you will be really happy with the results. The installers also redid my entry way. The old entry way was curved and looked pretty bad, they squared it off and it totally changed the look of my house. We are extremely happy with the results. I would definitely use them again (besides siding, they do windows, decks, gutters, and roofs). Everything that was promised in my contract was done to perfection.

Description of Work
Removed old, peeling steel siding. Put up beautiful, new vinyl siding. They also replaced my old shutters and gave me an address plaque, and replaced ugly triangular shaped attic vents (on each side of the house) with new octagonal white vents. Really improved the look of my house. I'm not embarrassed to have people come to my house (the peeling steel siding was extremely ugly looking).

Category siding

12/18/2014

tony G.

Category decks, gutter repair, roofing, siding, replacement windows

Customer changed their door swing, I had to special order another door. The wait for a new door caused them to become upset with job progress. The problem of ordering time was out of my hands.I did a few extras like an address plate and door painting but I guess that did not make amends.

11/25/2014

John M.

Very happy so far. These guys stay busy but I feel it was worth the wait. When the job was started they worked every day, except weekends, until it was finished. Cleaned up in the end. Nice, knowledgeable and friendly workers.

Description of Work
Exterior door, siding/insulation, shudders, and exterior lighting.

Category siding

10/09/2013

Scott W.

The work was very professional and great quality, and the workers were thoughtful and diligent. They completed the work quickly and cleaned up well after themselves. Owner John Allen has been a man of his word. We did have a few issues that needed to be resolved, and a couple of problems that arose after the work was completed. We contacted him with those issues, and he resolved everything quickly according to the commitment he made to us on the front end. We heartily recommend Allen Construction for siding and window work.

Description of Work
Sided our two-story, New England saltbox home, replaced all gutters, replaced all windows on front side of house, replaced outdoor lighting, installed address plate on home.

Category gutter repair, siding, replacement windows, outdoor lighting

07/31/2013

Robert G.

They delivered what they promised and did excellent work.

Description of Work
1Allen Construction of Arkansas put in a new roof and built a deck for us.

Category decks, roofing

Custom Decks and Fencing LLC

We are a full service deck and fence company. From design through installation we try to make the process easy on the customer. We build new ones and repair old ones.

2022 Super Service Award

Seamless Rain Gutters of Arkansas

We install seamless gutters and give you the best water management options to protect your home and foundation. We also offer a variety of gutter protection options that best suit your specific needs.

Offers Coupon

COMMUNITY BUILDERS INC DBA CBI HOME IMPROVEMENTS

With a mission that started over 30 years ago, Community Builders has grown from a small family owned business into one of the most respected names for Oklahoma and Arkansas remodeling. By offering customer-first services and products from industry-leading manufacturers, we deliver value that you can count on for decades to come. Contact us to discuss your next project today!

Offers Coupon

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available

vinyl siding, vinyl insulated replacement windows

home building.