Ceiling fan stopped spinning? Follow our hiring guide to learn how to pick the best fan repair pro or installer and how to prepare for the visit.
Get matched with top ceiling fan installers in Benton, AR
There are 12 highly-rated local ceiling fan installers.
Matching on Angi
Recent Ceiling Fan Installation Reviews in Benton
- Get-ER-Done Handyman ServicesThe company arrived promptly. They were friendly, respectful, and professional. They went right to work, answered all my questions, and asked questions of me to make sure they understood what I wanted. The ceiling fan was installed perfectly and so was the outside light fixture. The curtain rod is securely attached to my wall. It was a really good experience for me! I plan to hire this company to do additional work
- Get-ER-Done Handyman ServicesIt went wonderful (I had them come on 3 occasions so far). He might be just a little bit higher priced but his work is perfect. I will keep calling him, next I think I am going to have him screen in my porch, and then install my whole home generator. They do great work. I would highly recommend. He also takes the time to answer any questions (very knowledgeable) and works to help me keep the cost down. Also they are very trustworthy (Eddy and his team). The last time I gave him a list and they tackled it all, plus a few more things that I remembered while they were working
- Get-ER-Done Handyman ServicesEddy Higgins and his crew at Get Er Done are capable, fast, dependable, and pleasant to work with. They first came in to install wall tile around a new free-standing tub that was already in place. So it was a difficult job because of the obstacle since the new tub had plumbing installed and could not be moved. They finished in about four hours and the job was immaculate, and the price was more than fair. They then hung shelves, upgraded light fixtures, added safety bars, and generally just finished off my entire honey-do list, with no honey required. Again, the work was perfect and quick, and the price was excellent. Then I had them bid on new construction of a 14' x 20' screen porch about five feet off the ground, with lights, ceiling fans, electric receptacles, a roof connected to my house, outdoor lighting, new guttering, pet doors, renovated steps into the garage, and a large apron deck outside the screened area for the grill etc. The bid was, again, more than fair, and they (again) knocked it out in no time flat, just exactly as I had specified. During the job, they painted my wrought iron outdoor furniture, waterproofed my rattan porch furniture, watersealed the decking, and treated the tall steps from the porch to the yard with slip-proof coating. In addition to great skills and an amazing work ethic, Eddy has enormous patience and will listen and make sure he understand just what you want. If one of my ideas was impractical, he explained to me why, and helped me decide a different way to get what I wanted. He and his family members work as a crew, and they communicate very easily among themselves. They are polite and professional, and they really clean up at the end of a job. They come when they say they will and do what they promise to do. They bought high quality materials for the porch. I will be booking them again when the time comes to paint the interior of my house in the next few months
- Get-ER-Done Handyman ServicesGet-ER-Done did an excellent job. They were on time for both the estimate and the actual job. The job was done neatly, quickly and professionally. We will definitely use them again in the future.
- Get-ER-Done Handyman ServicesThe work was excellent. We had a slight mix up over dates - just a communication matter but once sorted everything was great.
- Get-ER-Done Handyman ServicesJob went extremely well from the first phone call. He showed on time to review the location and what would be required.On the day of installation he showed up on time and noticed that no power was gong into the exhaust unit. Instead of shipping the item back to the manufacturer he identified the problem and corrected it. Since this was an outdoor installation he needed to run power to the unit, unfortunately he needed to work in an extremely hot attic to accomplish this. He did a great job of installing the unit. He is very professional and has multiple skills to get the job done. I would certainly use Eddy again and recommend him to anyone
- Get-ER-Done Handyman ServicesI highly recommend Get-ER-Done Handyman Services! They are very professional; their work is excellent and they clean up any messes they make!
- Excel ElectricExcellently; he started after the agreement was made. He did the job, cleaned up after himself and was pleasant to talk to.
- Reed Electricwork was an time, on budget, Parker was great, he was able to accomodate all my wifes changes and special requests.
- Reed ElectricParker Reed is just a great guy. We had two fixtures to be replaced and a ceiling fan to be replaced and he just jumped in and fixed it all. We needed a new dimmer for one fixture and he picked up the right one for us. On the ceiling fan, he took it from box to installed in a really short time. I was afraid I needed to do something with the fan before he got there, like put something together, but he assured me he had done hundreds of these. The ceiling is very old plaster and it looked like the fan might wobble a bit but he got it in totally square and rock solid. The other two went smoothly. I can't say enough good stuff about him. Definitely a professional and a genuinely good guy
Last update on June 1, 2020
Ceiling Fans in Benton
Explore our Solution Center for helpful ceiling fan articles
The sweat equity involved in bath fan installation is intense, but having a humidity-free bathroom is worth it. Here's how to install a bathroom fan and get started.
A beginning DIYer can usually handle these four electrical repair jobs with the proper safety precautions and a bit of planning.
Find ceiling fan installers in
- Shannon Hills,
- East End,
- Little Rock,
- Cammack Village,
- Sweet Home,
- North Little Rock,
- Hot Springs Village
ceiling fan installers in Benton
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Creative Solutions Remodeling519 S. 1st Street
Benton, Arkansas 72015
- Custom Decks and Fencing LLC9253 AR-35
Benton, Arkansas 72015
- Excel Electric 702 Keesee Cv
Benton, Arkansas 72019
- Newman Roofing & Exteriors220 E Sevier
Benton, Arkansas 72015
- Nichols Service CompanyP.O. box 324
Benton, Arkansas 72015
- Creative Solutions Remodeling
- 24-7 Construction LLC176 Ouachita 406
Camden, Arkansas 71701
- 24-7 Construction LLC
- Bert Black Service CoPO Box 17386
Little Rock, Arkansas 72222
- Bert Black Service Co
- IK Electric CompanyPO Box 2140
Little Rock, Arkansas 72203
- IK Electric Company
- J B ELECTRIC3808 ASHER AVE
Little Rock, Arkansas 72207
- J B ELECTRIC
- Opposable Thumbs Workshop200 Goshen Avenue
North Little Rock, Arkansas 72116
- Opposable Thumbs Workshop
- Trim Plus ConstructionWorks, LLC.514 Emerald St
Lowell, Arkansas 72745
- Trim Plus ConstructionWorks, LLC.