Trex decking is a well-known composite alternative to standard wood decking. It’s low-maintenance and high cost. Should you consider laying down Trex on your deck?
Get matched with top deck cleaning services in Benton, AR
There are 8 highly-rated local deck cleaning services.
Matching on Angi
Recent Deck Cleaning Reviews in Benton
- Holy MowlysIt is difficult to explain how great this company is because they give a 110% towards their quality of work, communication & very fair price. Excellent & have hired them to come back for another job. Thank you!!
- Chadek Power WashIt went great. John was very personable and the price was reasonable. Anytime there was a change in plans, he let me know right away; communication is very important to me. My house looks great, the deck looks great.
- Chadek Power WashJohn and his help came when they said they would; completed the work in a timely manner; and did a great job.
- Chadek Power WashFabulous On time Work was spectacular Worksite left as if they had not been there. I have used them twice and will call them again When needed.
- Unlimited Mobile WashAfter the wood had dried following the pressure cleaning, Mr. Frazier & crew were punctual, received instructions, and went to work. They carefully moved grill, outdoor furniture, and potted plants and applied two coats of sealant to all vertical surfaces, and three coats to all horizontal surfaces. The wood soaked it up like a sponge. They replaced everything and did a great cleanup. In retrospect, the cost of both the pressure cleaning and sealing jobs included approximately 60 man-hours and a large amount of supplies delivered with state-of-the-art equipment. My house and property look new. My wife and I are completely satisfied. They're a class act
- Unlimited Mobile WashJoe Frazier and his crew of four arrived promptly, received instructions, and worked diligently for over eight hours, pressure cleaning the vinyl siding and brick exterior of my house, large deck, and fences that had not been pressure cleaned since being built beside large oaks in 1991. Their work was meticulous and they were very considerate. They moved many flower pots, racks, all movable outdoor furniture, and the grill to clean the entire floor of the deck, replacing everything when their work was completed. The concrete looked freshly-poured, without stains. The siding and fences looked new. I don't know comparable prices for similar challenging jobs, but what I paid (about $31 per person per hour) was certainly less than the cost of a new paint job. I couldn't be more pleased with the results. In the future, I'll call Mr. Frazier annually for inexpensive touch-up pressure washing to prevent the pollen and mold from taking over again
- Mary's PaintingExcellent work. Completed on time and on budget as scoped. All staff including Robert, Jim, Elizabeth, and Ginger were very professional, easy to work and communicate with. High quality work with very reasonable pricing. Very happy with work completed. I will use Mary's Painting again for any future work
- Get-ER-Done Handyman ServicesEddy built us an incredible covered patio! He drew up plans, made the project "up to code" with the city of Sherwood, showed up on time, worked diligently, and finished a large scale covered patio (with roofing and shingles) in 3 days. We are very pleased with his expertise, communication and pricing. After every day of his work, he would clean up the wood scraps and my backyard never really looked like a construction site. If we ever need anything done in the future, I'm calling Eddy. He has my 100% recommendation for any work you may need done at your property. Well done Eddy
- Get-ER-Done Handyman ServicesEddie had completed a job for me in the past at my rent house. I was so pleased with that job that I contacted him again to complete this deck project. I hired another individual in March to do this deck project and they abandoned it in May incomplete. I contacted Get Er Done for an estimate and Eddie came out the next day to measure and determine what would be necessary to complete the deck. He quoted me a price for both materials and labor (combined was $725) and even offered to return materials that the other individual purchased for credit against my materials cost. He estimated that it would take 2-3 days to complete the entire job and we agreed upon a time/date for him to return.(Approximately 2 weeks later) He contacted me the day before he was to return to confirm our arrangement. He returned on the agreed upon date/time and worked for the entire day. He returned the next day and completed the deck before noon. I love the finished project. It is exactly as I had envisioned. He was also able to build the deck around a tree in my backyard (as I requested but was told by the other company that it might be a problem) I have a 3 year old at my house a large amount of time. Eddie adjusted the original deck plan to make it safer for him.(adjusted amount of space between rails and deck floor, adjusted placement of rail slats) with out being asked to do so. He pointed out the potential issue to me and advised a solution, which he then completed. I appreciate him doing this as it was not something I would have noticed until it became an issue that needed to be fixed. He answered all questions that the two of us had and explained anything we had questions about. He was neat in his workspace, left no mess and even cleaned up the mess left by the prior person (wood scraps, etc ) I have been pleased with Eddie's work thus far and have asked him for an estimate for a patio project that I am completing in the near future
- Get-ER-Done Handyman ServicesGreat. So responsive. I got the estimate the SAME day. Others took weeks to respond! He even drove back early from a trip in Texas just to help me get it done for a walk through before the sale of our home. I would definitively recommend Eddy! He went above and beyond my expectations and got the job done fast!! Note: I had a bad experience with another deck guy I found on Angie's list who took 10 days to respond, and then was so rude and he blamed his lack of response on me. With Eddy I had the complete opposite experience. Don't waste your time with the deck guy on Angie's list that has the most reviews, but is rude and responsive. I would definitely suggest that you start with Eddy. He'll do the job quickly, make it look fantastic and it'll be good experience!!
Deck Cleaners in Benton
- Business Description:Moretto Plumbing & Design Bentonville, AR, 72712 (479) 262-9595 Moretto Plumbing & Design is a reputable plumber in Bentonville AR. Don't Hesitate to call us now! Get more with Moretto! Tankless Water Heaters, Water Heaters, Water Heater Installation, Water Line Replacement, Garbage Disposals, Toilet Installation, Drain Cleaning, Sewer Replacements, Water Maintenance Centerton AR Plumbing Contractor, Plumbing, Toilet Installation, Water Heater Installation, Water Line Replacement http://moret..Recent Review:We used Angie's list for the first time, and scheduled the appointment on a Saturday morning for the following Monday morning at 8 AM. By 9 AM the job is finished and I had bid on adding a pressure regulator that I will schedule next month--my preferenceBob M.
- Business Description:Serving homeowners in the Central Arkansas area since 2001. We can handle all of your residential projects from design to completion. Whether it's a simple repair job or a room addition, our goal is to satisfy our customer and produce an end result that both will be proud ofRecent Review:I've used them again for another job. They were here last summer either June or July. It was only about a hundred dollars maybe. They did a good job and got out here soon after I contacted them and the work was thorough. I have looked back under there and none of it has fallen down. He got right back with me when I contacted him. He got out within a day or two after I contacted him. James is very thorough and communicates well and tells you what he's going to do and stands behind his work. I highly recommend himLinda E.
- Business Description:Serving the Central Arkansas and surrounding areas; plus limited areas of Tennessee and Missouri since 1989 with our power and pressure washing services. We have over 25 years of experience in cleaning all types of brick, concrete, wood, tile, ceramic, stucco, and vinyl surfaces. Let us meet your cleaning requirements....Recent Review:After the wood had dried following the pressure cleaning, Mr. Frazier & crew were punctual, received instructions, and went to work. They carefully moved grill, outdoor furniture, and potted plants and applied two coats of sealant to all vertical surfaces, and three coats to all horizontal surfaces. The wood soaked it up like a sponge. They replaced everything and did a great cleanup. In retrospect, the cost of both the pressure cleaning and sealing jobs included approximately 60 man-hours and a large amount of supplies delivered with state-of-the-art equipment. My house and property look new. My wife and I are completely satisfied. They're a class actJohn S.
- Business Description:Hey there!!! My name is Brittany and my company is Holy Mowlys. We are a small business, but with a lot of different skills. I have been an LLC for only a few years but have been in this type of work for as long as I can remember. We do pretty much anything home. From landscaping, to deck building, fences, to fascia. If you have an issue at your home or business we can likely tackle the problem. If you can dream it we can build itRecent Review:I have worked with the owner of this company for years. Her and her team are very professional, always on time, and do a great with landscaping. She even redid our deck! I would recommend Story and her team to anyoneNeeley M.
- Business Description:We provide interior and exterior paint services, cabinet resurfacing/refacing, power washing, staining, wallpaper removal. All services include mask, tape, prep, primer, paint and our full dedication. Se habla españolRecent Review:Fixing up a century old home is a daunting task. Ana made it a breeze. The room is unrecognizable, and would have taken me MONTHS to complete (15ft ceilings, 8000 sq ft). The price seemed below the work she had done. I tried to tip her, but she refused so I sneaked the tip in with her work equipment. Hire herEleanor L.
- Business Description:My name is Tyler Applegate and I have a family owned and operated company. We are a Christian based company and pride ourselves in our hard work to please every customers needs and also our integrity stands us apart from other larger companies. We will walk you through every aspect of the job and we also pride ourselves in our affordable priceRecent Review:It was an over all great experience the staff was friendly, professional and their quotes are more than fair. I Love the work they did for me and would highly recommend Applegate Renovations. I will definitely hire them again in the futureDellMarie D.
- Business Description:Juan's Do-It-All is a family owned & operated do it all service, ranging from lawn services to numerous handyman jobs. If you need it done, Juan can Do It All!Recent Review:I called Juan's when I arrived in town for a visit and he was able to come out the next day to meet with me to give me an estimate and to talk about other tasks he would be able to do for my mother as needed. Both Juan and his wife Rebekah, who answers phone & sets appointments, were very courteous & professional. Juan was timely and gave a fair price. He asked how long I was in town and was able to do the work during my visit. He did an excellent job & cleaned everything up when he was finished. I feel at ease leaving his card with my mom to call him as she needs himJanine U.
- Business Description:Residential and Commercial pressure washing. Business established in 1997; serving the Central Arkansas and surrounding area for 22 years. Family business that cares about quality and professional work.Recent Review:It went fantastically! The price quoted was reasonable and the work was done just a few days after Mr Chadek came out to give a quote. We are more than pleased with the quality of work done and their time efficiency was amazing. I’ll definitely use them againCharlene Y.
- Business Description:First class, Quality Clean Painting for your home or office!Recent Review:Words can’t express the level of happiness and dedication that David and his help brought to our home. Im truly satisfied with everything he’s done for myself and my family. Highly recommend, and would use him again in a heartbeatRichard F.
- Business Description:Angie's List Super Service Award Winners For 2014 - 2015 - 2016 - 2017 - 2018 & 2019 ! Better Business Bureau Accredited ! checks / cash or credit cards. We offer a 10 % Senior discounts.<a class="frvtbum" href="https://www.bbb.org/arkansas/business-reviews/handyman-services/get-er-done-handyman-services-in-alexander-ar-90324636#bbbseal" title="GetErDone Handyman Services is a BBB Accredited Handyman Service in Alexander, AR" style="display: block;position: relative;overflow: hidden; width: 1..Recent Review:Very well. Responded quickly with an estimate, showed up at the agreed upon date and time, worked quickly and efficiently, did excellent work, and cleaned up well after completing the work. Gave a senior discount because I got their name from Angie's List. Get-Er-Done got er done! I would definitely recommend to othersJerome B.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful deck cleaner articles
Homeowners commonly deal with deck issues including water damage, rotting wood, and fading colors. Learn how to tackle these problems so you can enjoy your summer BBQs without worry.
Nothing ruins a good deck like ample and consistent build-up of snow and ice. Whether your outdoor deck features wood, composite material, or even PVC, here are steps to take to keep it safe and damage-free during those nasty winter months.
Find deck cleaning services in
deck cleaning services in Benton
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- 1-888-STAIN-ARKANSAS.COM160 Cato Rd.
North Little Rock, Arkansas 72120
- A & E Landscaping2102 Jackson Rd
Ward, Arkansas 72176
- A-1 Pro-Paintng,Flooring and Remodeling8800 Anchrome Rd.
Mabelvale, Arkansas 72103
- Aaron's Painting & Remodeling1007 montclair st.
Benton, Arkansas 72015
- Aire Serv of Little Rock4915 MacArthur Dr
North Little Rock, Arkansas 72118
- All Around The House LLC401 Kelli St
Paragould, Arkansas 72450
- Another Level Cleaning Services260 Jacques Rd.
Nashville, Arkansas 71852
- Arkansas Handyman2208 Lakeshore drive
Bryant, Arkansas 72022
- Arkansas Painting Company3909 Tates Mill Rd
Cabot, Arkansas 72023
- A & E Landscaping
- BULL PAINTING COP.O. Box 2032
Benton, Arkansas 72018
- BULL PAINTING CO
- FOWLER PAINTING4145 WILLOW GLEN CIR
Sherwood, Arkansas 72120
- FOWLER PAINTING
- Key Painting17102 N ALEXANDER RD
Alexander, Arkansas 72002
- Key Painting
- Let David Do It13912 Alexander Rd
Alexander, Arkansas 72022
- Let David Do It
- Nichols Service CompanyP.O. box 324
Benton, Arkansas 72015
- Nichols Service Company
- Opposable Thumbs Workshop200 Goshen Avenue
North Little Rock, Arkansas 72116
- Opposable Thumbs Workshop
- Precision Roofing62 Robin Trail
Pocahontas, Arkansas 72455
- Precision Roofing
- RENEW CREW of CENTRAL ARKANSAS13601 Windsor Rd
Little Rock, Arkansas 72212
- RENEW CREW of CENTRAL ARKANSAS
- Unlimited Mobile Wash2611 S Ringo St
Little Rock, Arkansas 72206
- Unlimited Mobile Wash
- Whit Davis Lumber Company723 School Drive
Jacksonville, Arkansas 72076
- Whit Davis Lumber Company