Beautify your outdoor living space and protect your deck for years to come with this simple seven-step guide on how to refinish a deck.
Get matched with top deck cleaning services in Benton, AR
There are 9 highly-rated local deck cleaning services.
Matching on Angi
Recent Deck Cleaning Reviews in Benton
- Custom Decks and Fencing LLCTimely and professional and personable. Also gave us options on ways to save costs. We have also been another deck that Jeremiah built- super work.
- Holy MowlysIt is difficult to explain how great this company is because they give a 110% towards their quality of work, communication & very fair price. Excellent & have hired them to come back for another job. Thank you!!
- Unlimited Mobile WashAfter the wood had dried following the pressure cleaning, Mr. Frazier & crew were punctual, received instructions, and went to work. They carefully moved grill, outdoor furniture, and potted plants and applied two coats of sealant to all vertical surfaces, and three coats to all horizontal surfaces. The wood soaked it up like a sponge. They replaced everything and did a great cleanup. In retrospect, the cost of both the pressure cleaning and sealing jobs included approximately 60 man-hours and a large amount of supplies delivered with state-of-the-art equipment. My house and property look new. My wife and I are completely satisfied. They're a class act
- Unlimited Mobile WashJoe Frazier and his crew of four arrived promptly, received instructions, and worked diligently for over eight hours, pressure cleaning the vinyl siding and brick exterior of my house, large deck, and fences that had not been pressure cleaned since being built beside large oaks in 1991. Their work was meticulous and they were very considerate. They moved many flower pots, racks, all movable outdoor furniture, and the grill to clean the entire floor of the deck, replacing everything when their work was completed. The concrete looked freshly-poured, without stains. The siding and fences looked new. I don't know comparable prices for similar challenging jobs, but what I paid (about $31 per person per hour) was certainly less than the cost of a new paint job. I couldn't be more pleased with the results. In the future, I'll call Mr. Frazier annually for inexpensive touch-up pressure washing to prevent the pollen and mold from taking over again
- Mary's PaintingExcellent work. Completed on time and on budget as scoped. All staff including Robert, Jim, Elizabeth, and Ginger were very professional, easy to work and communicate with. High quality work with very reasonable pricing. Very happy with work completed. I will use Mary's Painting again for any future work
- Get-ER-Done Handyman ServicesGreat. So responsive. I got the estimate the SAME day. Others took weeks to respond! He even drove back early from a trip in Texas just to help me get it done for a walk through before the sale of our home. I would definitively recommend Eddy! He went above and beyond my expectations and got the job done fast!! Note: I had a bad experience with another deck guy I found on Angie's list who took 10 days to respond, and then was so rude and he blamed his lack of response on me. With Eddy I had the complete opposite experience. Don't waste your time with the deck guy on Angie's list that has the most reviews, but is rude and responsive. I would definitely suggest that you start with Eddy. He'll do the job quickly, make it look fantastic and it'll be good experience!!
- Get-ER-Done Handyman ServicesEddie had completed a job for me in the past at my rent house. I was so pleased with that job that I contacted him again to complete this deck project. I hired another individual in March to do this deck project and they abandoned it in May incomplete. I contacted Get Er Done for an estimate and Eddie came out the next day to measure and determine what would be necessary to complete the deck. He quoted me a price for both materials and labor (combined was $725) and even offered to return materials that the other individual purchased for credit against my materials cost. He estimated that it would take 2-3 days to complete the entire job and we agreed upon a time/date for him to return.(Approximately 2 weeks later) He contacted me the day before he was to return to confirm our arrangement. He returned on the agreed upon date/time and worked for the entire day. He returned the next day and completed the deck before noon. I love the finished project. It is exactly as I had envisioned. He was also able to build the deck around a tree in my backyard (as I requested but was told by the other company that it might be a problem) I have a 3 year old at my house a large amount of time. Eddie adjusted the original deck plan to make it safer for him.(adjusted amount of space between rails and deck floor, adjusted placement of rail slats) with out being asked to do so. He pointed out the potential issue to me and advised a solution, which he then completed. I appreciate him doing this as it was not something I would have noticed until it became an issue that needed to be fixed. He answered all questions that the two of us had and explained anything we had questions about. He was neat in his workspace, left no mess and even cleaned up the mess left by the prior person (wood scraps, etc ) I have been pleased with Eddie's work thus far and have asked him for an estimate for a patio project that I am completing in the near future
- Get-ER-Done Handyman ServicesEddy built us an incredible covered patio! He drew up plans, made the project "up to code" with the city of Sherwood, showed up on time, worked diligently, and finished a large scale covered patio (with roofing and shingles) in 3 days. We are very pleased with his expertise, communication and pricing. After every day of his work, he would clean up the wood scraps and my backyard never really looked like a construction site. If we ever need anything done in the future, I'm calling Eddy. He has my 100% recommendation for any work you may need done at your property. Well done Eddy
- Chadek Power WashIt went great. John was very personable and the price was reasonable. Anytime there was a change in plans, he let me know right away; communication is very important to me. My house looks great, the deck looks great.
- Let David Do ItNature of job: Pressure wash and repainting of rear deck with replacement/repair of water damaged deck boards; pressure washing of siding of house; replacement and repair of water-damaged wooden garage door frame After trying to call at least 4 different contractors just for an estimate for work on my home (2 never answered messages; 2 stated that they would call me back to schedule a time for an estimate and never did call back nor come by for a look), David answered his telephone and voicemail promptly and was polite and professional. We scheduled a time that was convenient and within just a few days of our initial phone call. On arriving at my door, he greeted me with a good old fashioned handshake, was professional and knowledgable and was perfectly frank about what services he could provide and what he did not do. His estimate sounded very reasonable and he started work promptly. Additionally, though we had never known each other from before, he struck me as someone trustworthy, such that he completed the work on my home while my family and I were out of town. His work was very clean and professional looking and left no trace of any scrap material anywhere. All work was within budget as well. The entire job/interaction was straightforward, pressure-free and absolutely professional. I would recommend David for any carpentry or painting job without reservation and would definitely call upon him for any future needs for my home. If you are looking for someone reliable, prompt, polite, professional and reasonable, he's your guy
Last update on July 27, 2022
Deck Cleaners in Benton
Related cost guides
Explore our Solution Center for helpful deck cleaner articles
Do you want to add a deck that reflects the latest style? For backyard appeal, add some of these 2022 deck trends to your outdoor space.
On top of regular maintenance, annual deck inspections will keep you safe and help avoid major repair bills. Learn how to look for cracks, rotting, and insects.
Find deck cleaning services in
- Shannon Hills,
- East End,
- Little Rock,
- Cammack Village,
- Sweet Home,
- North Little Rock,
- Hot Springs Village
deck cleaning services in Benton
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Aaron's Painting & Remodeling1007 montclair st.
Benton, Arkansas 72015
- BULL PAINTING COP.O. Box 2032
Benton, Arkansas 72018
- Custom Decks and Fencing LLC9253 AR-35
Benton, Arkansas 72015
- Extra Hands1200 Ferguson Dr STE 2
Benton, Arkansas 72015
- Fox washing
Benton, Arkansas 72022
- Nichols Service CompanyP.O. box 324
Benton, Arkansas 72015
- Aaron's Painting & Remodeling
- 1-888-STAIN-ARKANSAS.COM160 Cato Rd.
North Little Rock, Arkansas 72120
- A & E Landscaping2102 Jackson Rd
Ward, Arkansas 72176
- Aire Serv of Little Rock4915 MACARTHUR DR
North Little Rock, Arkansas 72118
- All Around The House LLC401 Kelli St
Paragould, Arkansas 72450
- Another Level Cleaning Services260 Jacques Rd.
Nashville, Arkansas 71852
- Arkansas Painting Company3909 Tates Mill Rd
Cabot, Arkansas 72023
- A & E Landscaping
- CENTERSTATE MOBILE HOME REPAIR22718 gravel ridge rd
Mabelvale, Arkansas 72103
- CertaPro Painters® of Central Arkansas13501 Kanis Rd
Little Rock, Arkansas 72211
- Chadek Power Wash22 Country Lane Ct
Morrilton, Arkansas 72110
- CLAUDIE SLOATE PAINT242 Whitlock Rd
Searcy, Arkansas 72143
- CM Construction Inc2219 S. Arch St.
Little Rock, Arkansas 72206
- CENTERSTATE MOBILE HOME REPAIR
- FOWLER PAINTING4145 WILLOW GLEN CIR
Sherwood, Arkansas 72120
- FOWLER PAINTING
- Hill's Remodeling & Handyman Service176 Gilbert Parkway
Anacoco, Louisiana 71403
- Hill's Remodeling & Handyman Service
- Key Painting17102 N ALEXANDER RD
Alexander, Arkansas 72002
- Key Painting
- NEC Construction & Remodeling269 McNeeley Cir
Hot Springs Village, Arkansas 71909
- NEC Construction & Remodeling
- Opposable Thumbs Workshop200 Goshen Avenue
North Little Rock, Arkansas 72116
- Opposable Thumbs Workshop
- Precision Roofing62 Robin Trail
Pocahontas, Arkansas 72455
- Precision Roofing
- Trim Plus ConstructionWorks, LLC.514 Emerald St
Lowell, Arkansas 72745
- Trim Plus ConstructionWorks, LLC.
- Unlimited Mobile Wash2611 S Ringo St
Little Rock, Arkansas 72206
- Unlimited Mobile Wash
- Whit Davis Lumber Company723 School Drive
Jacksonville, Arkansas 72076
- Whit Davis Lumber Company