Reed Electric

M-9990
Arkansas
Arkansas: Electricians
12/31/2021

Hours are not available for this pro right now. Please check back later.

1012 Yarrow

North Little Rock, AR 72117

Residential & Commercial Electrician Licensed, Bonded, & Insured House Re-Wiring, Meter Loops, Phone & Cable Installation, Service Calls, Pools & Spas, Re-models/Add-ons, Parking Lot Lighting, Grounding, landscaping lighting....

electrician (71)lighting (20)ceiling fan installation (16)landscape lighting (1)lawn mower repair (1)

07/03/2020

It went better than we could have hope for all in all. Reed Electric was professional, courteous and affordably priced. Highly recommend them and we intend on using them for all our future needs.

Description of Work
Rewire home electrical box.

Work Completed On 08/15/2019

12/17/2019

Spoke with an extremely helpful electrician named Parker! My outdoor outlets stopped working and I thought my Christmas light effort was doomed for the year. I checked the breaker and even changed the outlet. Nothing seemed to change anything so I decided to call a random electrician. Glad I chose the number to Reed Electric! He listened to the issue and decided to talk me through some solutions. ...

Description of Work
Called to request some help with an outdoor outlet for my Christmas lights.

Work Completed On 12/16/2019

12/04/2019

It went well. Worked me in in two days. Arrived when he said he would, analyzes the problem and repaired it. Very professional, knowledgeable and polite. I’ll use him again.

Description of Work
I wired a light fixture incorrectly. Reed Electric fixed it for me.

12/03/2019

Professional work, I would hire them again

Description of Work
replace Main Electric Panel

Work Completed On 12/03/2019

11/28/2019

Very well; I think it took Reed Electric about 45 to 50 minutes to complete the electrical work.

Description of Work
Doorbell transformer installed, Wire connected to doorbell button. Light fixture on range (Stove) alined.

Category lighting

Work Completed On 11/19/2019

Review for Reed Electric - 1012 Yarrow, North Little Rock, AR - 38259372

11/05/2019

Called Parker around 11 AM and he made the repair and was gone by 11:40. He just happened to be in the area. Loose wire feeding the main breaker on one side. A real hazard that could have cost hundreds if not promptly repaired or resulted in a fire. Highly recommend Reed Electric.

Description of Work
Half of my lights were going out.

Work Completed On 11/05/2019

10/10/2019

work was an time, on budget, Parker was great, he was able to accomodate all my wifes changes and special requests.

Description of Work
installed 8 ceiling fans, several added receptacles, 2 out door lights

Category electrician,lighting,ceiling fans

Work Completed On 10/10/2019

08/17/2019

Considering old house, it went very well.

Description of Work
2 circuits Ned outets

Work Completed On 08/12/2019

06/12/2019

I am very pleased with the process and the results. Friendly and efficient.

Description of Work
Replace or repair light fixtures.

Category electrician,lighting

Work Completed On 05/31/2019

03/03/2019

Parker Reed is just a great guy. We had two fixtures to be replaced and a ceiling fan to be replaced and he just jumped in and fixed it all. We needed a new dimmer for one fixture and he picked up the right one for us. On the ceiling fan, he took it from box to installed in a really short time. I was afraid I needed to do something with the fan before he got there, like put something together, but...

Description of Work
Ceiling fan replacement, light fixture replaced, carport light replaced

Category electrician,lighting,ceiling fans