Looking to expand your hosting, dining, and bread-making counter space? The kitchen cart and the kitchen island offer great solutions, but the two styles differ. We'll compare them side by side so you can make the best choice for your home.
Get matched with top ceiling fan installers in Paron, AR
There are 6 highly-rated local ceiling fan installers.
Recent Ceiling Fan Installation Reviews in Paron
- Best Electrical Services LLCPerfect! We have now used Jeremy and Best Electrical Services twice in the last month. Jeremy was able to come to the house quickly. He arrived on time and was friendly and professional. He installed a number of interior lights in our home as well as moved a number of ceiling fans. The quality of his work was excellent and his prices were very fair. We will definitely use him again and would strongly recommend his services to anyone read less
- Mister Sparky Central ArkansasIt went very well. My house is an older house. I initially contacted Mister Sparky to replace the wiring in attic. After evaluation, they suggested it would be better to replace all the wiring. They took pictures of the old wiring in the attic and gave detail report on its status and why it would be beneficial to replace all the wiring. I didn’t realize how unsafe the current wiring actually was. They gave me an exact cost and suggested other things they would do during the process. Things such as ‘wire’ the smoke detectors; add a few electrical outlets that I wanted; install ceiling fans that I had already purchased. It took a solid week and it proved to a much bigger job than they anticipated. They worked long hours each day. It was a major job but I was never inconvenienced. They also did a few things we hadn’t discussed which I greatly appreciated read less
- DNS ElectricJesse was very prompt in returning my phone calls. He came out and gave us an estimate for hanging a new ceiling fan and for installing an outdoor electrical outlet. We called him back to schedule the work and he then came out at the scheduled time to do the work for us. He was friendly, prompt, professional and did an excellent job on the ceiling fan and the outlet. We will definitely call him again if we need any more electrical work in our home read less
- Biggs Mountain Construction LlcGreat work, very knowledgeable, fair price, excellent customer service.
- DNS ElectricJesse arrived promptly on the arranged date and was shown the three locations needing work, both upstairs and downstairs, as well as the location of the breaker box. he got right to work and in just one hour he had all the work and clean-up done. I thought the cost was fair and we are very pleased with the job. will definitely use him again and have already recommended him to some friends read less
- Directbuy of NWAI walked in curious from what I've seen on TV. I scheduled a time to come in to participate in a 90 min presentation and review called an open house, I learned what it is like to buy directly from the manufacturer and how it could save me thousands. I joined and started shopping right away. I did exactly what I thought I would do, save thousands. If you are remodeling...please stop buy or check out their website before you spend a dime on retail read less
- Mister Sparky Central ArkansasEstimator arrived on time to review the job's requirements; provided a professionally prepared proposal of all work recommended with itemized pricing. Electrician arrived on time the next morning and did not stop work until 4:00 in the afternoon. Work was correctly. Job site was left clean. These guys are good read less
- R & R Custom ContractorsRonnie and Marvin were great to work with. they were truly professional, on time for appointments, detailed estimates, discussed our ideas and offered alternative ideas that made a difference. We were out of town throughout the majority of the remodel but were in constant contact with R&R if there was an issue. they also provided photos via text so we could see the work in progression. we added one more job (painting) to the list after we began the project. This was a huge time saver for us and they did an outstanding job. we have two great looking rooms. We have future remodel needs and R&R will definitely get our business again read less
Ceiling Fans in Paron
- Business Description:Available 24/7 - you can reach us anytime. We offer 24 hour emergency service, small appointment windows and prompt service. Technician Seal of Safety Certified - Highly trained, background checked, and drug-tested technicians. Comfort Qualified Company-Insured, licensed, bonded, and offering the best warranties. Premier products and equipment - you get what we install in our own homes! Neat & tidy service - your home is treated like our own...with respect and care. 100% satisfaction guarante.. read lessRecent Review:MrSparky let me know ahead of time when they would be there to give me a quote. When I arrived, Sam had just pulled up and we started talking business. He was very informative of what needs to happen and the safety behind the tasks being involved. The estimate was detailed for each task, its was decently price, comparable to others, the interaction was superb and you can’t beat the warranty I was given. Overall, one of the best interactions I’ve dealt with since moving into my home read lessJoe K.
- Business Description:For all your Electrical needs, from small residential to large commercial, call Chase Grimmett Electric and we will light your world! We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today read lessRecent Review:It went great, super fast, clean and professional. Already have another job lined out.Blake M.
- Business Description:Excel Electric is a new company to provide all electrical services needed at a reasonable price. We do all jobs no matter how small. Troubleshooting and repairs, additions, hang ceiling fans and televisions. We can install can lights inside or outside of your home or business. I have over 30 years in the electrical industry. Eighteen years working locally performing commercial and residential electrical work and twelve years working in the oil and gas industry in Alaska and North Dakota. read lessRecent Review:Scott was beefy friendly and professional. Made quick work of my project and it turned out exactly as I had envisioned it. Scott mounted two outdoor speakers on my patio and ran speaker wire and RCA cable through the walls to the stereo receiver indoors read lessAustin B.
- Business Description:Highly knowledgeable in residential remodeling on all aspectsRecent Review:Mr Rast built a 10 x20 building for me and I had a door that was sticking on my back porch He was on time and completed the jobs on time and on budget I was pleased with his work and would recommend him to my friends read lessLoyd d.
- Business Description:Owner operated. Additional DBA: The Fan Doctor. Licensed electrician in New Hampshire & Massachusetts. Over 30 years experience.Recent Review:Had a lot of work done. I needed ceiling lights, connected to wall switches, put in for 4 second floor bedrooms, which had no existing light fixtures. Ed cut holes in the ceiling and installed 4 electrical boxes (fasten 3 studs and one brace). Then he went up into the attic, ran wire to the wall switch, and put in new double switches. He then installed 3 ceiling lights and one ceiling fan. Next he went back up into the attic and ran new wire into 5 closets, and installed lights in them. Those lights were connected to the double switches he had installed before. Ed then replaced an older ceiling light with a new one. Finally, he replaced a couple of older breakers with new ones and put in some blanks too. Ed charges a Flat Rate for the work, so if it takes longer, it does not cost more. He is very profession, shows up on time, and works hard for the entire time he is there. I plan on having him come back in the future to do some more work that needs to be done read lessCory C.
- Business Description:We Now Offer Financing for Electrical Needs! Grayer Electric Inc has served the Central Arkansas area for 18 years and still has the commitment to service and value. Our skilled professionals will diagnosis your problem and give you the best service and pricing available for your needs. We provide personalized service at affordable rates, and always stand behind our work. We are a family operated establishment providing installation and repairs of your electrical wiring and appliances. We .. read lessRecent Review:Once they arrived service was quick and accurate.James R.
- Business Description:L & N is a new company but our Owner-Operators have been in the cleaning business for over 7 years. We have the best rates in the State and will make your home or business look the best it ever has! Our clients are treated like family and your family deserves the best read lessRecent Review:awesome professional and great cleanersSharon H.
- Business Description:I am a small handyman service and growing. No job is to small and look forward to the big ones. I accept cash or check based on a mutual agreement. Give me a call I look forward to speaking with you and at least answer any questions of yours read less
- Business Description:We accept Cash or Credit Cards. Husband and Wife Team. Free Estimates.
- Business Description:Our experienced consultants will review and, if necessary, revise the plan for your new home or remodel. We work with you to find the perfect plan for your lifestyle and wants from our extensive library of plans. We can also design the perfect plan from scratch read lessRecent Review:It cost a lot more than I wanted it to. They do a really great job. They built custom cabinets, which is one of their forte’s that they are really good at. We went to the stone place and picked out the granite countertops we wanted and the sinks and everything. They just really do a custom job. They’re awesome read lessWess B.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful ceiling fan articles
The cost to install a new ceiling fan can vary based on where you plan to add it, what's currently there, how many fans you want, and the style of fan. Read on to learn how much it will cost you to install a ceiling fan and whether you can do it yourself.
You may be wondering, who installs bathroom exhaust fans when they’re on their last leg. Using this guide, you’ll understand how an electrician or journeyperson will help you out and how to hire the one that gets the job done timely and right.
Find ceiling fan installers in
- Hot Springs Village
- Hot Springs
- Little Rock
- Cammack Village
- Lake Hamilton
- Shannon Hills
ceiling fan installers in Paron
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 24-7 Construction LLC176 Ouachita 406
- 24-7 Construction LLC
- Boswell MaintenanceP.o. box 261
College Station, Arkansas
- Boswell Maintenance
- Calaway Construction12 Silver Springs Road
- Calaway Construction
- Dodson Electric LLCPO Box 132
- Dodson Electric LLC
- Excel Electric 702 Keesee Cv
- Excel Electric
- FLEMCO of ARKANSAS, LLCPO BOX 446
- FLEMCO of ARKANSAS, LLC
- Grayer Electric Inc419 S Main St
- Grayer Electric Inc
- Johnson's Carpentry & Construction714 liberty st.
- Johnson's Carpentry & Construction
- Pioneers Handyman Service13917 Pettus St.
- Pioneers Handyman Service
- WISHEKS5322 W 79th St