Bradford Painting

Founded 1995 • With Angi since August 2010

I, Les Bradford the owner of Bradford Painting, began my painting career over 24 years ago. My goal is to make sure the "customer is completely satisfied". Let me earn your trust by meeting with me and providing you with a free estimate. We offer reasonable and very competitive prices. Please give

2022 Super Service Award

Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

interior painting (114)house painting (39)drywall (30)pressure washing (10)

10/28/2022

Tina W.

Bradford painting owner Les was professional and efficient. His quote was reasonable and competitive. The completed my living, dinning, kitchen and second living room in two days. His two men crew were punctual, neat, and were skilled painters. The crew cleaned up each day. I planned to have Bradford Painting to paint my bedrooms & baths and kitchen cabinets. Excellent work, professional, and competitive pricing. I am very happy with the color and the finish.

Description of Work
interior painting of 4 rooms

Work Completed On 10/28/2022

Thanks for taking the time to give us a great review. Great customer to work with. I knocked off $200.00 on this project because we got finished earlier than expected. When I can I will pass savings along to my customers. I'm looking forward to our next project with this customer. 😊😊

10/09/2022

Sharon G.

Bradford Painting did a wonderful job painting the exterior of our house. It included cleaning, scraping, cauking, and painting the body, trim, gutters, shutters, and doors and for all that I thought the price was very reasonable. The owner, Les Bradford, responded promptly and stayed in contact by text throughout the process. The crew was reliable and were able to complete the job in a weeks time what would have taken months to do ourselves. I highly recommend this company and will use them again in the future

Description of Work
Exterior of house painted

Category pressure washing, house painters

Work Completed On 09/30/2022

Review for Bradford Painting - P.O. Box 348, Mabelvale, AR - 39902718

We enjoyed working with this family. This project turned out super good. Thanks so much for the great comments. We used top quality paint on this exterior and it looks great. Thanks to the customer for giving us a great review.

02/20/2022

Cindy M.

Excellent work. Pleasant hard working people. I’m really picky about paint and I am totally satisfied.

Description of Work
I had ceilings & cracks in our walls repaired abd 4 rooms painted.

Work Completed On 02/19/2022

Thank you for the positive comments. We appreciate our customers and always strive to provide quality service. Thank you for taking the time to review us. We appreciate.

02/17/2022

Breanna C.

Really happy with the work done. Associate was on time, did an amazingly clean job with attention to detail. I even changed my mind about the color halfway through, and he had no problem with the switch or extra work. That made me feel so much more at ease. Mr. Bradford kept in good communication and just made the whole experience easy. I will definitely be hiring them again for future projects.

Description of Work
A large bedroom painted

Work Completed On 02/17/2022

Review for Bradford Painting - P.O. Box 348, Mabelvale, AR - 39632168

Thanks for the great comments. We were able to add An extra coat at the same price as quoted due to time spent at the job. We try to be fair and treat our customers with respect and give them quality work at a fair price. Thank you for taking the time to review us.

01/23/2022

Arnetta W.

The team did a great job. I will definitely use again.

Description of Work
Interior painting

Work Completed On 12/27/2021

Review for Bradford Painting - P.O. Box 348, Mabelvale, AR - 39606150

Great customer to work with. We were able to give her interior a new color and fresh look. We had a few touch ups at the end of the job that we were glad to take care of. We always strive to please our customers. Thanks so much for the positive review.

01/04/2022

Deloris M.

Great! Only minor issues.. overspray with tiny paint dots all over the house and a few imperfect areas. Overall though a good job and I’m very satiSfied. They finished ahead of schedule and Les was a pleasure to work with. Very professional and trouble free experience.

Description of Work
Interior painting

Work Completed On 12/20/2021

11/12/2021

Lori S.

Prompt and very professional. Great job. I will definitely use them for any other painting I need done in the future.

Description of Work
Painting bedroom

Work Completed On 11/12/2021

Thanks so much for the great review. We appreciate our customers feedback.

09/24/2021

Sarah S.

Les Bradford and his crew were amazing to work with. Very friendly and professional. The guys did an outstanding job on painting the exterior of our home and garage in just 3 days. Very clean job too, not a drop of paint out of place or a flower stepped on. We could not have asked for a better experience. Price was very fair. I had quotes from other locals but Les blew them away.

Description of Work
Exterior painting of house and garage

Category pressure washing, house painters

Work Completed On 09/23/2021

Thank you so much for the great review. I appreciate you taking the time to review us. Great customer to work for .

06/28/2021

Rush H.

I have lived in this house and had it painted two other times. This is the best paint job and most prompt and courteous firm/people I have ever dealt with. I highly recommend them

Description of Work
External two story cedar sided house

Category drywall, house painters

Work Completed On 06/25/2021

Thank you so much for the kind words. We try to please our customers and be professional at all times. Great customer to work for and thanks for taking the time to review us. We appreciate !!

04/18/2021

Jan B.

Painters came on time, worked 10-12 hours each day with only a lunch break, painting was meticulous, cleaned up at end of each day. We were very pleased and would use them again.

Description of Work
Painting ceilings, walls, crown molding and baseboards for 4 rooms and a hallway. Painting 2 exterior garage doors.

Work Completed On 04/17/2021

thank you so much for the positive comments . I appreciate you taking the time to review us

11/19/2020

Fredrick B.

Bradford painting did an outstanding job. They painted 3 bd rooms, 2 bathrooms and a closet (ceilings included) in the span pf 3 1/2 days. Would definitely hire them again.

Description of Work
Painting interior rooms

Work Completed On 11/13/2020

thanks for the positive comments and taking the time to review us. we appreciate our customers

11/04/2020

Larry C.

The painting and repairs were done promptly and done well. The price was quite fair. I would call them again when I need painting done. Larry Clarke Little Rock

Description of Work
I had exterior trim repaired and painted

Category drywall, house painters

Work Completed On 11/04/2020

Thank you so much for the positive review. So glad to help this homeowner improve the look and condition of his home .

09/02/2020

Ralph P.

Went great. The painter was clean, punctual and professional. He did a really nice job. How owner is great. Communicates well. Also was very reasonable.

Description of Work
Kitchen painted, walls and ceiling

Work Completed On 09/01/2020

Review for Bradford Painting - P.O. Box 348, Mabelvale, AR - 38845947

Thank you so much for the comments. Great customer to work with. Thanks for taking the time to review us .

07/17/2020

Clint P.

It was good, professional and friendly.

Description of Work
They did interior and exterior painting.

Work Completed On 07/10/2020

Thanks for taking the time to give us a positive review. Great customer to work for.

06/08/2020

Penny W.

They did a perfect job! Would definitely hire them again.

Description of Work
Exterior Painting

Work Completed On 06/06/2020

Thank you for the positive comments and the positive review

05/12/2020

homer F.

Excellent, always on time, did quality work using top quality materials, very easy to work with, did more than contract called for at no additional cost. Amazing professional painter who was painting a 40 year old house and made it look so much better that all of my neighbors have commented about about how great it looks. Couldn't be more pleased.

Description of Work
painting entire exterior of house

Work Completed On 05/12/2020

Great customer. We transformed this house. James did an excellent job making this house look great. we always use top quality paints. it makes a difference short term and long term. Thanks for the positive comments.

03/27/2020

Jared C.

The crew at Bradford painting were amazing. They performed an amazing job at an excellent price. I will use them in the future!

Description of Work
Touched up paint in our guest bathroom.

Work Completed On 03/24/2020

This was a small job, but everyone and small jobs are important. thanks for the comments.

03/19/2020

Sean T.

Painter on time, fast and highly skilled. Needed two coats even with expensive paint and stayed a bit longer to complete the job. Very happy.

Description of Work
Dining Room painting walls and trim.

Work Completed On 03/19/2020

Thank you so much for the positive comments. Great customer. we appreciate you taking the time to review us.

01/01/2020

Jerry W.

Very good job they punctual and very courteous. Done a very good job. Definitely would use them again and would highly recommend them.

Description of Work
Ceilings and walls painted.

Work Completed On 12/02/2019

Thank You so much for the review. I appreciate the positive comments. Great customer to work for, and Thank You for taking the time to review us .

10/18/2019

James L.

I was amazed. The interior was a plum metallic being changed to a white with a hint of lime plus a dark cream trim. The job was completed in 3 days and was perfect. I liked it so much I hired them to do the clapboard back wall of my house, eaves, trim and 18 windows. The exterior job was completed in under a week and made my 45 year old house look new again. I am impressed. I thought the price was very fair for their quality of work. James Ledford

Description of Work
Dining room and library plus exterior trim and paint.

Category pressure washing, house painters, interior painters

Work Completed On 10/18/2019

We had a good time with this customer, super friendly and great to work for. We passed some savings along to the customer due to the shorter time frame to complete the job. Thanks so much for the positive comments .

09/01/2019

Jaclyn S.

Les was very responsive the entire process. Did a very nice job on the house.

Description of Work
Paint (exterior)

Work Completed On 08/31/2019

Review for Bradford Painting - P.O. Box 348, Mabelvale, AR - 38081817

Thanks so much for the review and for taking the time to do so . Another great customer to work for.

08/09/2019

Ann F.

Les Bradford’s crew (Hunter and Daniel) were extremely competent, professional, and personable. The work was done in the amount of time Les estimated, and his price was most reasonable. I would definitely hire this company again and recommend them to my friends.

Description of Work
Interior painting

Work Completed On 08/02/2019

Thanks for the positive comments and for taking the time to review us. Great customer to work for. .

07/08/2019

Stephanie M.

They did a very good job and were quick to respond. Would definitely recommend!!

Description of Work
Painted kitchen ceiling

Category interior painters

Thanks for the positive comments and for taking the time to review us .it is appreciated

06/27/2019

Dwight M.

I was very pleased. The price was so good that I felt they undercharged. I paid them