Whether you have high ceilings or a busted lamp, changing a light bulb can be more of a hassle than you might think. Follow these tips for easy light bulb changes.
Get matched with top lighting in Benton, AR
There are 12 highly-rated local lights.
Matching on Angi
Recent Lighting Reviews in Benton
- Precision LightingEverything went great! Chase and his team are very professional. The job was done quickly and affordably. I was kept in the loop for the whole job.
- Arthur Carter Electric LLCWorking with “LT” (Owner of Arthur Carter Electric) on the electrical side of our project was an absolute breeze! He was fairly priced, and he was by-far my favorite sub we used. He communicates well, expectations are clear, and he doesn’t deviate from his prices. He even told me when it would be less for me to buy some items instead of him having to mark them up if he got them. I would highly recommend Arthur Carter Electric and will use him again if I have electrical or lighting needs in the future
- Mister Sparky Central ArkansasHe was punctual and professional. Had a list of 3 options to do for my issues regarding safety checks around the house and for the lights installed. You can pick what you want. The lights look beautiful!!
- Get-ER-Done Handyman ServicesThe company arrived promptly. They were friendly, respectful, and professional. They went right to work, answered all my questions, and asked questions of me to make sure they understood what I wanted. The ceiling fan was installed perfectly and so was the outside light fixture. The curtain rod is securely attached to my wall. It was a really good experience for me! I plan to hire this company to do additional work
- Get-ER-Done Handyman ServicesEddy Higgins and his crew at Get Er Done are capable, fast, dependable, and pleasant to work with. They first came in to install wall tile around a new free-standing tub that was already in place. So it was a difficult job because of the obstacle since the new tub had plumbing installed and could not be moved. They finished in about four hours and the job was immaculate, and the price was more than fair. They then hung shelves, upgraded light fixtures, added safety bars, and generally just finished off my entire honey-do list, with no honey required. Again, the work was perfect and quick, and the price was excellent. Then I had them bid on new construction of a 14' x 20' screen porch about five feet off the ground, with lights, ceiling fans, electric receptacles, a roof connected to my house, outdoor lighting, new guttering, pet doors, renovated steps into the garage, and a large apron deck outside the screened area for the grill etc. The bid was, again, more than fair, and they (again) knocked it out in no time flat, just exactly as I had specified. During the job, they painted my wrought iron outdoor furniture, waterproofed my rattan porch furniture, watersealed the decking, and treated the tall steps from the porch to the yard with slip-proof coating. In addition to great skills and an amazing work ethic, Eddy has enormous patience and will listen and make sure he understand just what you want. If one of my ideas was impractical, he explained to me why, and helped me decide a different way to get what I wanted. He and his family members work as a crew, and they communicate very easily among themselves. They are polite and professional, and they really clean up at the end of a job. They come when they say they will and do what they promise to do. They bought high quality materials for the porch. I will be booking them again when the time comes to paint the interior of my house in the next few months
- Get-ER-Done Handyman ServicesIt went wonderful (I had them come on 3 occasions so far). He might be just a little bit higher priced but his work is perfect. I will keep calling him, next I think I am going to have him screen in my porch, and then install my whole home generator. They do great work. I would highly recommend. He also takes the time to answer any questions (very knowledgeable) and works to help me keep the cost down. Also they are very trustworthy (Eddy and his team). The last time I gave him a list and they tackled it all, plus a few more things that I remembered while they were working
- Get-ER-Done Handyman ServicesGet-ER-Done did an excellent job. They were on time for both the estimate and the actual job. The job was done neatly, quickly and professionally. We will definitely use them again in the future.
- Get-ER-Done Handyman ServicesThe guys did very meticulous work! Very professional and courteous! All calls were returned promptly and arrived exactly as planned! Everything turned out better than I ever expected! We will use them for all our household repair needs!
- Get-ER-Done Handyman ServicesThis is the second time we have used Eddy and it won't be the last. In fact, we have hired him to return and replace the tile flooring in the master bathroom suite in a few weeks. Eddy is pleasant, professional, efficient, responsive and does excellent work. He tried his best to match the ceiling paint over the island in order to save us the expense of having to paint the whole kitchen. However, the paint on the ceiling had aged and it could not be matched. He always cleans the area well when the work is done and hauls off any scraps
- Get-ER-Done Handyman ServicesWent great, did what he said he was going to do and did it timely. Great handyman!
Last update on December 19, 2022
Lighting in Benton
Explore our Solution Center for helpful Lighting articles
LED lights can add playful colors or an automated light source to any hall, staircase, closet, or cabinet. Learn how to install LED strip lights with this guide.
One electrician explains the benefits of switching to LED lighting and how it can lower your monthly energy bill as well as protect the environment.
Find lighting in
- Shannon Hills,
- East End,
- Little Rock,
- Cammack Village,
- Sweet Home,
- North Little Rock,
- Hot Springs Village
lights in Benton
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Affordable Fans - The Fan Doctor9 Gumpas Hill Rd
Pelham, New Hampshire 03076
- Aire Serv of Little Rock4915 MACARTHUR DR
North Little Rock, Arkansas 72118
- Alexander Technical Resources1263 Glenwood Ave SE
Atlanta, Georgia 30316
- All Around The House LLC401 Kelli St
Paragould, Arkansas 72450
- All Safe and Secure535 Meadow Road
Russellville, Arkansas 72802
- ALL SEASONS OUTDOOR SERVICES13808 DEAN DRIVE
North Little Rock, Arkansas 72118
- Another Level Cleaning Services260 Jacques Rd.
Nashville, Arkansas 71852
- Arcbazar Inc114 Western Ave
Allston, Massachusetts 02134
- Affordable Fans - The Fan Doctor
- Calahan Construction & Air1425 Century Dr Ste 106
Carrollton, Texas 75006
- Calaway Construction12 Silver Springs Road
Batesville, Arkansas 72501
- Central One Service LLC4100 E Kiehl Ave
Sherwood, Arkansas 72120
- Chapman Service Inc717 Cypress
North Little Rock, Arkansas 72114
- Classic Copper Works9443 Cossey Road
Houston, Texas 77070
- Calahan Construction & Air
- Daniel And Sons Electrical Inc13190 Congo Ferndale Rd
Alexander, Arkansas 72210
- Daniel And Sons Electrical Inc
- IK Electric CompanyPO Box 2140
Little Rock, Arkansas 72203
- IK Electric Company
- KITCHEN & BATH IDEAS8800 Maumelle Blvd Ste B
North Little Rock, Arkansas 72113
- KITCHEN & BATH IDEAS
- Yates Maintenance Heating & Air24300 Chenal Pkwy
Little Rock, Arkansas 72223
- Yates Maintenance Heating & Air